HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Also, after seeing them walk into their room, Ginny, pulled on Harry, leaving their suitcases outside the room.

“What about our clothes?” Harry said.

“Hubby, we are not going to need any clothes for at least two days!” she responded, undressing with Harry impressed with her assertiveness and transfixed by her beauty.

She crawled up on the bed, not bothering to take down the blankets.

Harry performed ‘Nullum Locum Procul, ‘ to keep things between them, then he used the Professa Hysteri. He had never removed his clothes so quickly, getting naked and asked, “Is your menses over, pretty girl?”

Breaking into the smile that she has had on her face and in her heart since she laid eyes on the blacked hair boy with the glasses. “I am completely ready and willing for you to take me any way you want. I still have my list, but do what you want, please?”

“What I want is to make love to my wife, Ginerva Potter!”

“I always hated my first name, until right now,” she said rubbing her breasts with her forearm and spreading her legs apart for the first time, for the man she has wanted to love her for so very long.

He looked at this redheaded beauty that he has known for so long. She has become so beautiful ... from when he first saw her the day, he went off to Hogwarts for the first time.

She was a little girl of ten years old, and he was only eleven himself. He remembered the first time he saw her, thinking how cute she was and how pretty she would likely become as she grew up.

Why didn’t he take notice of her sooner, why didn’t he ask her to the Yule Ball, why didn’t he ask her along on the hunt for the Horcruxes? All of these questions were filling his head as he was looking at the naked form of this ravishing redheaded sixteen-year-old!

Now he was naked as well, not worried about how he looked as he got up on the bed with her, and spoke such simple words, “I love you!”

He waited, for what ... to hear her say the same thing to him?

He was close enough now; hopeful he wouldn’t make a fool of himself. He gripped himself, making sure he was firm enough and simply placed himself at her moistened entrance and pushed his way inside her.

“I love you,” she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Please, don’t cry, pretty girl. I have enough love for both of us.”

From that point, what he was doing was instinctual, and base ... and she loved it.

****

Meanwhile, in the Welsh capital of Cardiff, George and Angelina, despite having lost their virginities to each other a few months earlier, had checked into the Sandringham Hotel.

Harry helped him convert his galleons to Muggle money and they had the nicest room in the place.

He picked up his wife of less than one hour and walked her into the beautiful room, and lay her on the bed, while the bellhop brought in their things.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.