HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Nadia,” Charley said to her as they got ready for bed, “We need to tell my parents that you are pregnant, and soon!”

“I understand what you are saying, but it is not going to be any easier when we speak to my parents.”

“I don’t think your father is going to like me, especially when he finds out that we are having a bastard child,” he said back to her.

“We needed to be here for the weddings. That’s what you said. I am not showing, so we can leave as quickly after the weddings as you think we should. When we come back to visit, with babe in hand, your parents will love having a grandchild, or two. Multiple births are very common in the Petescu Lineage.”

“You’re telling me this, now?” he said rather loudly.

“Having children is a ‘big deal’ in Romanian families. I will have this child with you or without you!”

“Making ultimatums will not help, I love you, you know I do, let’s keep it to ourselves until just after the weddings. I been something of an outcast to my family and I need to make things right, please?”

“That is all right with me,” she said as she got into bed. “Hold me close. Te iubesc, Charles!”

“You need to teach me enough Romanian, so I don’t mess up with your family,” he said.

“Like I told you before, I have seven brothers and nine sisters. Learn their names and be especially careful when you meet Maria and Elena. They are twins and will very likely, what’s the expression, ‘Throw themselves at you!’”

“Why?”

“Because of your red hair, that have a ‘fetish’ for boys with red hair.”

He smiled for a moment, but she saw it, and said, “Let’s get to sleep, Charles. There is lots to do still.”

****

Bill and Fleur had just finished making love for the fourth night in a row.

“You are such a fantastic lover, William, and I want us to be the first to produce a grandchild for Arthur and Molly.”

“I’m doing my part, ever since we got married nine months ago, my beautiful girl. I also know you have a name picked out already, Victoire is beautiful, knowing it means ‘Victory’ in French. Louis is a wonderful name for a boy. You have also told me that if the second child is a girl, her name will be Dominique. May I be so bold as to get to name our second son?”

“How many children do you want, William?”

“I am part of a large family, and I hoped to have a large family, before I was injured in the Battle of the Astronomy Tower, (BaT) by a werewolf who wasn’t a werewolf at the time I was bitten. There is no way to know if any of our children will have any lycanthropic tendencies. I never knew I would like steak so undercooked!”

She laughed and said, “I love you so much, having children with you will make me so very happy. Maybe my Veela blood will counteract your wolfishness.”

“Gabrielle told me what happens when a Veela gets mad, and I hope I never make you that mad, because I care so deeply for you, Fleur.”

****

“Arthur Weasley are you being randy with me?” his wife of over 29 years said to him.

“I must not be doing it right, if you are so confused, my dear Molly. Our 30th wedding anniversary is coming up in only a month exactly. We have five sexually active couples, six if you count Charley and Nadia, whom I suspect are more than ‘friends,’”

“So, because we have horny children in the house, you have become horny yourself?”

He took her hand and put it down his pajamas, “See what you do to me, Molly?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.