HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS - Cover

HARRY POTTER after the BATTLE of HOGWARTS

 

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You all know the characters, both Muggle and Wizards! This story starts up just days after the Battle of Hogwarts...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Interracial   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Finished with our ice cream, we all walked together looking for a jewelry store.

Ron put his arm around Hermione who had started to cry.

“What’s wrong, Love? Did I say something wrong?”

“No, you haven’t. I was thinking of my parents who live somewhere in Australia. I had always dreamed my Daddy would walk me down the aisle the day I got married. Now, neither of my parents would recognize me as their daughter.”

“I’m so sorry for you. Pardon me for this possibly stupid question, but can a person be un-obliviated?”

Her tears turned into sobs, as they stopped walking.

“That is one of the nicest things you have ever said to me, Ronald Weasley,” she said getting back in control of herself and putting her head on his shoulder.

“We found it!” Ginny said.

“Found what?” Ron responded.

‘The jewelry store, see?”

The signage said, ‘Carbon Dating and Wedding Store.’

They all went inside as the two girls got all crazy while Ron went over to Harry and asked, “I may not have enough to get what she needs. Can you help me out, please, Harry? I promise I will pay you back every Knut.”

“Get whatever you both need and consider it a wedding present from your sister and me. Those who have, need to help out those who don’t.”

“Thanks, you are the best, best friend, ever!”

An employee, dressed in what looked like funeral garb, walked over to the girls, who had been pointing and giggling from the moment they walked through the door.


An hour later, the selections were purchased and sized immediately and put in those little velvet boxes.

The girls were complaining they couldn’t wear them out of the store, as the boys kept trying to explain that it is bad luck to wear wedding rings when you are not yet married. Harry knew this was a lie, but their persistence seemed to make the girls believe.

Harry and Ginny went off together to get her seventh-year necessities, which only included, The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 7) by Miranda Goshawk.

She had all the other things she needed from the other three of them, plus her siblings. Harry tried to talk her into getting a new wand, (Hers was quite embattled from BoH use), but she politely refused.

She reminded her future husband that he needed one, since he had broken his own, and had hidden the Elder Wand. He made the point that he had fixed his, but she came back with the salient point about what happened when Ron broke and tried to fix his.

So, they walked into Ollivanders, and were greeted by a young girl who couldn’t be much older than Harry, who said, “Hello Mr. Potter. My grandfather told me about you. Are you here for a wand for yourself or this lovely young lady on your arm?”

“You have me at a disadvantage, you know who I am, but I don’t know you!” Harry responded.

“Oh, my name is Genevieve Ollivander, granddaughter of Garrick who sold you your first wand.”

“Thank you, I’m sorry for your loss!” Ginny said to her. “Is there such a thing as wands for married persons?”

“My, you two are getting married. We have just the thing,” she said and vanished.

“I never knew you were such a romantic, Gin. With all your brothers being a bit mental, I’m amazed you came out so normal.”

“Don’t call me normal, until we have been married for a month or so. I talked to a lot of older students at Hogwarts and I have a list for you of sexual ‘things’ that Muggles do, that Wizards don’t!”

“Tell me again why we didn’t become a couple earlier?” he asked her.

“Because everybody thought that you and Hermione were soul mates, and after I heard that, I wanted to wait and see what happened. Now it is going to be just you and me and the Muffliato curse on all four walls of wherever we end up living.”

“I love you, Ginny Weasley,” he said before they began a really amazing kiss. After it stopped, he said, “I have a better spell than Muffliato, it’s called ‘Nullum Locum Procul, and it literally means, ‘No Sound Beyond Room Borders!’”

They walked out of Ollivanders with ‘Him and Her Wands,’ with his hand around her waist and firmly grasping her butt at the same time.

They all arrived back at the Burrow, just before dusk, finding Nadia and Molly working together in the kitchen, with George setting the table for dinner.

Bill, Fleur and her little sister Gabrielle were there as well, with Gabby getting up to give Harry a big hug. The thirteen-year-old was quickly separated from him by Ginny. They had something of a feud since Harry rescued her during the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

“Harry,” Gabby said, “Did you know we have the same birthday?”

“No, I didn’t,” he said noticing how much she had grown since the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Her hair was very lovely, just like her sisters, and twice as long!

She turned to Ginny and gave her a similar hug, saying, “You are so lucky to be marrying Harry. He is so handsome and so smart. I am transferring to Hogwarts for my third year.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.