Tara: 1. Spiders
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jean is a scientist. She is trying to create an antivenin so her race, the Shifters, didn't die horrible deaths when bitten by a huge spider call an aracnzi. However, other people have different ideas. Mark is of a race called the Paragons. He is accidentally transported to Jean's word to help her and the people who live on Tara. This is their story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Jean awoke to a strange new world.

It only took her a moment to determine that she wasn’t in her bed or her bedroom. The bed was too bloody comfortable to start with. She then became aware of her bodily functions. She desperately needed to urinate, and she was very thirsty.

At this awareness, a third disturbing fact entered her head. She had a large warm hand wrapped around her tit. The next was that the male attached to the hand had his hard cock pressed between her butt cheeks.

She was also shocked to feel that no material separated his skin from hers. She could feel the heat of his erection as it pressed into her. The back of the shirt she wore had ridden up, and he must be naked. He moved, and his cock slid against her arse crack.

The cock was thick and hard, and she felt desire. This frightened her as much as anything. Desire and acting on it had led to the most horrific time of her life. It had cost her more than any person wished to pay. She stiffened in the embrace on reflex.

She was surprised when the person moved so quickly. “Buggar me,” she heard the sexy male voice say in surprise, as he pulled away from her. She felt the mattress move as he shot out of bed. Perplexed, she tried to lift herself up to see what he was doing.

It was then she realised how weak she was. She rolled onto her back instead, and even this was an effort. She opened her eyes to see a pair of very concerned, yet excited, green eyes staring into hers. Then he smiled at her. It was devastating. He looked like an excited boy who had just gotten the best present ever.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Thirsty,” she managed to croak out.

“Of course you are,” he replied and bounded away out of the room.

She wanted to giggle. As she had assumed, he was naked. The sight of his bobbing cock as he turned and then his sexy arse as he exited the room was so cute.

When he came back, he hadn’t bothered to dress. The cock had deflated some, but it was still impressive. He was impressive. His soft tight blond curls were adorable. He had a fantastic body and was taller than the average. His pale skin was smooth and unblemished. The surprise was the soft honey blonde curls around his genitals.

He looked like a Genteli, but only the Prol and Burgis people grew genital hair. She even picked out a thin trail of the darker blonde hair that tracked down from his navel. His legs and arms, however, had no hair on them. He was a very sexy man, but she didn’t understand why she was with him and naked.

Her last memory was Kia shoving her ichor soaked paw into her mouth. Thinking of Kia, she looked up into her upside down face over hers. “Kia,” she said.

“Thank you,” the young man said. “I had assumed that she had a name, but I can’t quite communicate with her on that level. Here let me help you.”

He put down the cup and gently slid his hands under her arms and lifted her higher, so she was sitting up. He fussed to make sure she was covered and comfortable. He then sat beside her and held the cup as he let her sip from it.

Jean was surprised how much effort that took her. “I’ve been feeding you broth, but your body had been using up a lot of energy to fight the venom. It will take us a couple of weeks to get you fit again, but the bling should help.”

“Bling?” she asked him.

“Yes, the venom did something to your mind. I was afraid I was losing you, so I asked the box I had with me if it would go to you. She agreed that you were a worthy candidate,” he said. The look of confusion she sent him, made him frown.

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot that you people don’t have full boxes here. My name is Mark, and I’m from a planet called Torus. I was collecting crystals in our portal room when there was an accident, and I woke up on this planet. You probably feel a lot like I did,” he said with his devastating grin.

Jean noted that he was perfectly comfortable in his own skin, as he had made no move to dress even though he had covered her up. She blushed when he looked down to see what she was looking at. “Shit, sorry, I forgot you people weren’t so comfortable with nudity,” he replied and got off the bed.

She got to watch him walk over to a wall, and it dissolved to reveal shelves and hanging space, clothes were in both areas. He pulled an item off a shelf and slid his legs into them. He removed another item and slid it over his head. He then turned and walked back to her.

The black knitted shirt was sleeveless, and it moulded to his upper body. The low cut under his arms and thin shoulder straps only helped emphasise his broad shoulders and muscular arms. The short pants were not much of an improvement either.

They were made of a black silky material that flowed with his body, as he walked. The legs were very short to her way of thinking, and while loose, she suspected that if he got excited, his cock would surely make an escape. She was shocked to find she was thinking of how she could achieve this, to see the effect.

Despite what had happened to her in the past she did feel desire and had a healthy appreciation for a fine male specimen. She knew she wasn’t totally blameless either. She did accept Bria, and she had to bear the consequences of her own actions. She just wished it hadn’t cost her so much.

Mark sat beside her again and offered her another drink of the cold, sweet citrus flavoured water. She found it refreshing, and her throat wasn’t so sore and dry. Mark put the cup back on the side table and said, “So what do I call you, other than, My Love?”

“My name is Jean, and I’m not your love,” she said primly.

“You may not feel it yet, but it will come. The box wouldn’t have gone to you even to save your life if you weren’t,” Mark informed her with complete confidence that had her mystified.

“What box?” she asked in exasperation.

“Your magic box, it was for my spouse. My mum, Kathy, gave it to me to take with me when I went to the new outpost that I was to run. I’d not picked a partner, and she said it would tell me who was suitable. I was getting people from several other settlements to join me so I just assumed I’d not met the person yet.”

“I wasn’t expecting to end up here, and I doubt I’ll be able to go home anytime soon. The transportation room I ended up in didn’t have any crystals left in it, so I can’t activate it from this end. It will take years to get it re-established.”

Jean absorbed all this information. “I’ll have to give it back,” she said.

“Can’t,” Mark replied with a grin.

“Why not?” Jean growled out.

Mark took one of her hands, and Jean shivered at his touch. “My Love, you will go mad if you try to take the items off, you know that. In this case, with your bling, it would be even worse even though you have only worn it for two days.”

“I’ve been unconscious for two days?” she said frowning.

“No, it’s closer to four. Kia indicated to me that you had been unconscious for more than half a day when I found you. We had been here for more than a day when I knew that if you didn’t get some help, you would die.”

“Your body was healing, but your mind wasn’t responding. I was very frightened for you, so I asked the box if you were worthy. It opened so I could put the items on you. Your entity had been helping you heal and get your body to respond so I could look after you.”

“Speaking of bodily functions, I need to pee, and I bet you do too,” Mark finished.

Jean nodded that she did. He stood, tossed back the cover and gently slid his arms under her and lifted her. Jean found her arms going around his neck. The musky male scent of his body tickled her senses, and the ease in which he picked her up was surprising.

He turned, and she realised there was another door leading out of the room. He walked through it, and she found herself in a warm room. A large, deep rectangular tub was against the wall behind the bed and to her right.

On the left side of the door was a box with an oval hole in the top, and a roll of paper hung beside it. A lever was on the wall behind it. Beside it sat a sink and taking up the other corner was a large cubical with glass sliding doors. Several rails held towels, and a cupboard took up space at the end of the huge bathtub.

She looked up to see four strange items that lit the room. She had noticed that as he entered the room that they had lit up. “They go out again when you leave,” Mark said. “So pee first. Then either a bath or a shower, I’ve found it easier to shower you.”

He sat her on the box and pulled her shirt up, so she wasn’t sitting on it. “Are you strong enough to sit by yourself or do you wish me to keep hold of you?”

Jean felt her face flush crimson, but the urge to pee had strengthened, and it wouldn’t be denied. It also dawned on her that if he had been helping her for days, she didn’t have anything he hadn’t seen or touched for that matter.

She peed, and the relief was most satisfying. Mark pulled off a piece of paper and handed it to her. He hadn’t watched, but she still found the situation disturbing. He had kept a hand on her shoulder to keep her steady. After she had wiped, she dropped the paper into the tunnel below and then she suddenly started giggling.

She looked up at him and said, “If I’d been in male form would you have held my cock for me?”

Mark raised his eyebrows and then grinned, “It would have been a hell of a lot easier for me. I could have dropped your cock into a bowl and wouldn’t have had to change the sheets so often. I even had to invent a clothes-washing machine.”

Jean noticed she didn’t smell too bad, so he must have had to clean her up a few times. She frowned and asked, “Did I poo?”

Mark chuckled. “Yes, but I made the bathroom a priority. Fortunately, both times you did do it, was while I had you sitting here. Now I’m going to get you to stand. If you hang onto me, it will help. Sorry, but we are going to have to get naked, so I can shower you. I’d like to wash your hair now you have some control.”

He stripped back off and kept a close eye on her while he needed his hands. He then got her shirt off. He helped her up, and while her legs were wobbly, she could stand. He walked her to the cubicle and put his hand inside. He twisted the handles on the wall.

He tested the water as it sprayed out of the shower-rose and then wiggled a handle and tested the water again. Once satisfied, he helped her step over the low ledge. He held her hips as she closed her eyes and let the steamy water spray over her body.

She felt him wipe her face and she opened her eyes again. She still had hold of his shoulders, and as he released one hip to grab something from a ledge behind her, his stiff cock rubbed against her. Jean gasped at the lovely sensations and gripped his shoulders harder.

Mark looked down at her and lowered his lips to hers. Jean let him kiss her. She just floated along as he teased her tongue with his and gently sucked on her lips. Mark groaned when she pressed herself closer to him and rubbed his cock into her belly.

“My love, as much as I would love to take what you are offering, I don’t think you are strong enough. Come on, I want to wash your hair. It still has spider guck in it.”

She shifted her hands to his slim waist and let him wash her. He didn’t muck around and was soon soaping up her hair. The feel of his hands massaging her head was wonderful. He rinsed out the soap and turned her back out of the water while he put more stuff in her hair.

“What is that smell?” she asked.

“Peaches and macadamia nut, Aunty Isa makes the best hair conditioner you will have ever had in your hair. Your sexy curls will bounce and shine.”

Jean couldn’t help but giggle at his silliness. He then put something in her mouth. Surprised, she tried to look at what it was. Mark chuckled and told her to open her mouth wider. He then scrubbed her teeth for her with a small soft brush. He told her to spit and take a sip of water, swill it around in her mouth and spit again.

He turned her around again to let the water run over her back as he held her to his body with one arm and brushed his own teeth. She felt him move and then found a cloth was now being rubbed over her body. She let Mark move her wherever he wished.

She couldn’t honestly say that she had ever enjoyed being bathed more. He was gentle but thorough. She tried not to react when his hand with the cloth over it gently washed her cunnie. He finally rinsed out her hair and turned the water off.

He ran his hands down her body and brushed off a lot of the water. He then manoeuvred her out of the shower, to get some towels. He wrapped one around his waist and then proceeded to dry her as she held onto his shoulders.

She shuddered slightly when his breath blew onto her cunnie as he moved from one leg to the other. He grabbed a soft, thick garment that was made of similar material to his towels from a hook and helped her put it on. After tying the thick belt, he picked her up under the knees and her back and took her back to the bedroom.

He got her seated on the bed and then dried her hair a little more with soft rubbing motions. He got her to change the robe for one of his larger clean shirts and tucked her back in under the blankets before he disappeared back into the bathroom again. She had nodded off before he came back, so she didn’t realise how long he had been gone or what he was doing.

Poor Mark had gone back into the bathroom to wank-off. She had him that stirred up that he found that he didn’t need too many strokes to get his cock shooting into the sink. When he had showered her the day before, she hadn’t been responsive, so he had been able to keep it clinical in his mind.

This time, however, she had touched him and had run her hands over him. The feel of her lovely tits being pressed into his chest and her flesh rubbing against his stiff cock had been sheer torture. When he had knelt down to wash her legs, the sight of her puffy, pink cunnie lips and her smell had him wanting to bury his head between her legs and suck on her.

After spending three days looking after her, he knew every fold of her skin and every contour. This time, the smell of her desire and her touching him had nearly undone him. The fact she wore the bling intended for his spouse also affected him as he desperately wished to claim her as his.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.