Tara: 1. Spiders - Cover

Tara: 1. Spiders

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Jean is a scientist. She is trying to create an antivenin so her race, the Shifters, didn't die horrible deaths when bitten by a huge spider call an aracnzi. However, other people have different ideas. Mark is of a race called the Paragons. He is accidentally transported to Jean's word to help her and the people who live on Tara. This is their story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Jean is a scientist. She is trying to create an antivenin so her race, the Shifters, didn’t die horrible deaths when bitten by a huge spider call an aracnzi. However, other people have different ideas.

Mark is of a race called the Paragons. He is accidentally transported to Jean’s word to help her and the people who live on Tara. This is their story.

See Tara Data for background information, characters and maps.


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as we know it. The characters, places and events aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor who did try to fix my work. I do have a tendency to miss or not accept some suggested alternatives to my wording. The Australian Dictionary was also used so some words may appear incorrect. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts.


Background:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe. Reading of the Amity Series is not necessary to enjoy this book. However, it may give some background into just what a Paragon is and how they came into being. Hopefully, I have given enough background for the story to stand alone.

This story is based on a planet called Tara [see Tara Data], it was colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds. They arrived in spaceships, called Settlement Ships, five thousand years before the start of this story. The Keltrians have the ability to draw on magical energy with the assistance of magical items.

I will most likely come back and revisit Tara at another time. If so, then the maps and character lists will be updated in the Tara Data document to reflect new places and stories.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.