Emergency Accomodations - Cover

Emergency Accomodations

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister and I were half way through a road trip when we stopped at a hotel where we had reserved a two room suite. Because of flooding in the town our suite was given to a flooded out family, Shelby and I had to do with one bed and a fold out sofa bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Shelby’s lifelong best friend Rachael became my lover. She still lived in our hometown so we slipped into an intimate relationship much to the delight of my sister. I never forgot what my sister and I did twenty minutes before she got married and even though we didn’t talk about it, whenever we got together after that my libido was on alert. I also kept hearing the persistent echo of her words, “It’s too bad you live so far away.”

About 15 months after the wedding Rachel and I were visiting Shelby and Kevin when I came across a real estate ad for a photography studio in Asheville. Interested, I spoke to the owner, he wanted to retire and needed to get out of the business because the money would help him and his wife move to Belize. When I told Kevin and Shelby about the studio she became animated, alive in a flirty sort of way. She wasn’t obvious in front of my girlfriend or her husband and she didn’t say anything overt, but I got the message loud and clear. If I moved to North Carolina, there would be rewards. On the 5th of August I opened my studio on Rankin Avenue in Asheville. After a long agonizing period of uncertainty Rachel decided she couldn’t move from her home and we broke up.

The first day of my grand opening my sister and brother-in-law stayed at the studio helping me greet the throng of customers, all six of them. As the days turned into weeks I began to get more and more clientele as the word went out that my photo portraits and events photography were quality work.

I’d been living near Shelby for four months and in all that time we didn’t jump into a bed. We spent a lot of time together, clubbing, grilling or hiking in the mountains but our relationship was as brother and sister should be. Kevin and I would never be best friends but he was acceptable as Shelby’s husband so we got on well enough. I met a half black girl named Lonnie, a tall, slender twenty-something with awesome basketball shaped ass cheeks and eyes as dark as the universe and deep as a mystery. She had come to my studio to build a portfolio so she could get into modeling. Since there would be semi-nude poses and pictures involved I asked Shelby to come in and chaperon Lonnie. It was my practice to have another female present when I was shooting pictures of semi-nude girls because I’m too wary of some bitch screaming sexual abuse after a photo shoot.

After Lonnie left that first day Shelby asked me to take some pictures of her. Pictures that she would give Kevin as teasers and reminders of what he had. When I agreed she said “I have to go shopping, I’ll be back in an hour.”

She came back carrying a brown paper shopping bag then stepped into my studio where she started taking her jeans and blouse off. I stood aside and watched my sister strip fully nude then pull a pair of white lace panties and matching bra from the bag. My cock reacted to my naked sister and for the first time in a long while I was thinking the time was right to fuck her again. “You better be careful Sis, you’re easy prey for the beast in my pants dressed like that.”

She paused with the lace lingerie’ half way up her legs and looked at me, “Not now, you have to take pictures.”

‘Not now’ – A surge of anticipation made my cock swell until my pants were too tight. When Shelby finished putting on the bra and panties she raised her arms over her head and posed for me. “What do you think?” Shelby was 28 years old but neither advancing age nor gravity had begun to affect her body. My sister was as hot then as she was the first night we spent in a hotel. I stood staring at her charms, she had bought a pair of crotch-less panties and a bra that had sheer lace across the front of the cups, her nipples jutted proudly against the transparent lace, it looked like they were bare.

‘I think you’re going to melt my camera. Kevin will have a permanent boner looking at the pictures. I see you still shave your pubes.”

She smiled and moved her eyes to my pants, “Is that going to be permanent too?”

I was on the verge of raping my sister so I had to deflect my thoughts, “Come on, move to the settee, you pose how you think you should.”

Her eyes glinted with mischief, “You pose me, that’s what you do, right?”

For the next 45 minutes I adjusted and moved my sister in modeling postures, taking pictures of her. I had her cup her tits in her hands, holding them so the nipples behind the see-through lace were the focal point of the picture. One knee raised, foot on the cushion so her pussy peaked from through the split crotch of the panties. On her hands and knees, ass to the camera, looking over her shoulder, long blonde hair cascading to one side, her hairless cunt pouting through the slit in the lingerie. My balls were so fucking swollen I could hardly walk.

She was still in the hands and knees pose when I set the camera down, “I’m done Shelby, you can get dressed now.”

She looked at me for a few moments then offered, “Tony, we’ve waited long enough.”

I unleashed the rabid animal from my pants and stepped up behind my sister. We didn’t need any artificial jelly to slick us up. Shelby’s cunt was glistening with lust, my erection was pumping pre-cum by the quarts. I put the head of my hard-on into the hot dilated hole between her thighs and pressed in until my groin dented her ass. Shelby arched her back and gushed softly, “Oh damn you feel good, I missed you.”

I had to concentrate on slow fucking my sister, that’s how she likes it so even though she and I coupled tenderly, softly she was getting hotter, more turned on. She pulled away and went to her back on the floor next to the settee, I moved to cover her then penetrated her again. Shelby and I made out like new lovers while fucking. I molested her tits, she pulled her knees up to her sides then jammed her two middle fingers in my ass then helped me fuck her. I went to my back and pulled her up and over so I could caress her clit while she rocked on me. It took only moments more until she sucked in a long breath, her eyes locked on mine then she started vibrating. The invitation to cum in her was in her gaze so my cock convulsed and I pumped all the lust I had stored for her deep into her womb. Shelby still kept her silence when she orgasmed.

We were lying on our backs on the floor staring up at a poster of Mr. Spock, looking down on us with one eyebrow cocked up. Shelby turned her head, “That’s an odd picture to have up there.”

“You just noticed?”

“I don’t usually crane my neck to look at what stores have plastered to the ceiling.”

“He is totally non judgmental, I can do anything I want in here and he will never say a thing.”

“What the hell do you do here?”

“Besides smoke pot and screw my big sister, nothing.”

Shelby smiled softly, kissed my cheek, “When those pictures are ready let me know, I want to give them to Kevin on our anniversary.”

“What’s he going to say when you show him slutty pictures of you taken by me?”

“I’ll tell him they are selfies” she snuffled. Ten minutes later she was dressed and ready to go, as she readied to return to her husband she said “Let’s not wait so long to do this again.” She turned to leave but I stopped her with a hand on her arm then pulled her close. As our lips met in a soft kiss I slipped a hand under her skirt then caressed her cunt with two fingers. Shelby moaned into my mouth then let me lead her back to the settee. I had no intention of waiting another twenty-one months to fuck her again.

The second time Lonnie came to my studio I asked her out, the third time I seduced her on the studio furniture. Shelby chaperoned the first two times Lonnie was there then volunteered to be my full time studio assistant, at least that is what she told Kevin. She came often to help with appointments, chaperon the women who came alone, and fuck me. Shelby and I romped all over the studio once in a while and Lonnie romped all over my bed damn near every night.

Once I asked my sister “Why do you cheat on Kevin with me, are you tired of him?”

She paused to think then rationalized; “I don’t feel like what we do is cheating. You’re my brother so I will never marry you or have your kid so what we do is sort of like recreation. I step out, have a good time then when I get home I don’t feel guilty or have to be afraid that some bastard is going to show up and challenge my husband. If you call and Kevin answers my phone it doesn’t worry me, it doesn’t cause him to get suspicious. You and me have great sex and if Kevin doesn’t get me off properly, I have you to take care of me. I’m not cheating on him” she repeated.

“I’m recreation?”

“Oh yeah, Adventure Land –” she whispered into my ear then bent over my lap.

Over the next few months Lonnie and I became a serious item. Shelby and I continued our off and on incestuous affair and my business grew. One night after burning burgers on the backyard grill Kevin and I were enjoying beers when he asked me “Tony, can I get you to do me a favor but not let on to Shelby?”

“Maybe, what’s up?”

“I have a friend who’s daughter wants to be a model so I thought you might set her up with a small portfolio, kind of a start to show agents or someone.”

“Is there a catch, why can’t Shelby know?”

“First, they don’t have much money, I’m asking you do donate time and pictures, kind of pro bono work. And second, Shelby isn’t too keen on the family, she thinks they are socially corrupt.”

“Socially corrupt?”

“Yeah, the husband goes to jail about every two weeks and the wife sips too much moonshine but their girl has dreams to get out and she thinks modeling will lead to acting, fame and fortune so I’m asking if you can help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.