Emergency Accomodations
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister and I were half way through a road trip when we stopped at a hotel where we had reserved a two room suite. Because of flooding in the town our suite was given to a flooded out family, Shelby and I had to do with one bed and a fold out sofa bed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“Goddamn it, we reserved a suite, two bedrooms not a goddamn single room with one bed!”

“I’m sorry sir but with the unexpected flooding in Dentonville we opened our rooms as emergency accommodations, it is our policy to help in such situations. We let families have the suites.”

“Then what about us, where are we going to stay?”

“Sir, we have only this one room left and if you don’t take it I doubt you will find another in town tonight. It does have a fold away couch, one of you can sleep on that.” The reservations clerk softened the offer by adding “We won’t charge you sir, you two can stay the night and you need not pay.”

I looked at my sister, “What do you think?”

“I think I’ve been in the car too long, take the room” she growled.

Shelby gathered her two bags then led the way to the elevator, “What floor?”

I looked at the number on the key card “Eight.”

It was a typical hotel room. Long but narrow, the bathroom to the left just inside the door then a few steps into the main room. The queen bed was prominent against one wall, a chest of drawers with a flat screen TV on top against the other wall at the foot of the bed. A two cushion sofa and one hard looking easy chair were positioned against the bank of windows. A small computer desk was jammed into a corner next to the bed.

Shelby dropped her backpack onto the bed, an unspoken claim to that territory then pulled out her makeup bag and headed for the bathroom, “I need a shower.” She paused, looked past me to the sofa and said with authority “You get the foldout.” I thought that I should remind her that she is considerably shorter than me so she would fit better on the small bed but the look in her eyes conveyed that she was the big sister and would take no debate. I wasn’t up to arguing with her so I just nodded and commenced to pull the cushions off and toss them into a corner.

Shelby and I were driving to a family reunion 1100 miles from where we went to college. We had reserved a two room suite for the one night on the road for both directions of the trip. At twenty-three my sister was just three months from earning her Business degree, I am sixteen months younger so I was a junior.

I unfolded the little bed that had a mattress about one inch deep. Two pillows from the big bed and a blanket from the miniature closet completed my sleeping arrangements. I was going to have to sleep in a fetal position to keep my legs from hanging over the edge. I got on the large bed, turned on the TV and waited my turn for a shower. She came out of the bath followed by a puff of warm, humid, feminine scented air. She wore a towel wrapped around her wet hair but below that only a mini tank top that exposed most of her midriff and panties, she caught me looking at her and said “I didn’t bring a night gown, don’t look.” I pulled my eyes off Shelby’s very alluring shape and retreated to clean up too.

When I stepped into the shower I noticed a dark colored clump of something circling the drain and cringed because I thought it was moss or mold, I mean the hotel wasn’t the best. I closed the drain so the glob wouldn’t go down before I looked at it. Carefully I pinched it in my fingers and that is when I realized I was looking at a wad of brown curly hair. It was too long and curly to be from legs so I guessed it was pubic hair. My sister had shaved her muff while in the shower? Holy crap, when it dawned on me I had a pinch of my sister’s pubes my cock started to inflate, not a lot but with heightened awareness that a female was near by. I opened the drain and let the mat of hair go. As it washed away my mind’s eye envisioned Shelby with one foot on the wall of the shower stall while carefully trimming herself with a razor. I added shave gel to the vision and watched her shave away the ragged ends of her cunt hair while the creamy white gel streamed down the inside of her thigh. By the time I imagined her exploring her pelvic area with two fingertips feeling for stubble my prick was half an erection. The final thought of my quick fantasy was to wonder why I found the hair. Did she shut the water off before it washed down the drain on purpose? Did she leave it for me to discover? That idea finished the full construction of my erection, I took a little extra time washing my cock and nuts while thinking about what I found.

I stayed in the bathroom until my erection withered to a prick again. I slipped my boxers on then I too went back to the main room in just my underwear. Shelby was lying on her right side on the bed and when she saw me she pulled up the sheet to cover herself, but not before I got a good look at her. Again my imagination went berserk, I had the impression her position was staged and she purposely pulled the sheet over moments too late; she could have pulled it up when she heard the door open. She watched me wordlessly as I went past the bed to the cramped foldout. “Do you want to watch TV?” I asked while my eyes roamed up and over then down the form of her body from neck to feet under the thin sheet. She was facing away from me so her ass was the prominent feature in view.

Shelby snuggled into the pillow she was hugging, “No, turn off the light, I want to sleep.” In order to kill the lights I had to get up and cross the small room. My sister again lifted her head to watch me rise from the foldout to hit the switch. It seemed to me her eyes leveled off at my groin as I moved around.

The ambient light from the city outside the window lit the room enough to see without stumbling into anything. I climbed onto the sofa bed and curled up to keep my feet from hanging over the sharp edge at the end. The room was silent, some traffic on a nearby street was a low murmur of background noise. I lay in the dark quiet and began to think about Shelby. I could hear her shifting slightly on the bed, the sheet rustling, the fragrance of her after bath powder lingered in the air and the persistent imagery of her shaving all began to work on my libido again. Sister or not, she was an enticing female and I was getting hard.

I rolled to my back and pulled my knees up so my feet were on the bed. I was getting warm so I pushed the blanket down until my upper body was bare. My prick had swollen enough to play with so I fingered it slowly while thinking of where it could be more useful. I wasn’t masturbating, I was entertaining myself as I thought about fucking Shelby. I’d never before thought of my older sister as a sex partner, but then, I’d never been alone with her in a hotel room before.

My nuts got harder, my cock filled to capacity with lust. I looked at Shelby’s outline under the sheet and to my lust laden imagination she didn’t look natural. I mean there was something in her position that hinted she was still awake, not relaxed in sleep, she looked tense, as if she were anticipating or awaiting something. The longer I handled my erection, the longer I looked at Shelby, the longer I lay on that thin hard mattress, the more I thought about moving to the bed. I was rationalizing; there was plenty of space, she was on the far edge so I could lie next to her without touching her. I could turn away so we were back to back that way she wouldn’t discover my hard-on even if she turned over. Like a thief in the night I rose silently then carefully eased onto the bed next to Shelby. My heart was slamming, I felt hot as I settled into a pillow, I kind of expected her to protest, to send me back to the kid sized sofa bed but she remained still and quiet; asleep? I lay facing away from her with my legs stretched comfortably but my boxers were tented a fucking mile, the end of my erection was poking over the edge of the mattress, my heart was crashing, the rush of blood made my ears ring.

I couldn’t get my mind cleared of my sister. She was lying only inches from me wearing just lingerie, bathed, powdered and smooth shaven. I was shaking mildly, I wanted to turn on the air conditioning to cool off but didn’t want to leave where I was, if she was asleep she couldn’t object to me being on the bed with her so I didn’t want to chance waking her. I turned my head to look at Shelby but I couldn’t do an owl like 180 head turn so I carefully rolled over to my other side, facing her. There were still a lot of empty bed between us so I could lie that and be sure not to touch her anywhere. As I was examining her form under the sheet she pulled one leg up so it was bent at the knee which caused her ass to move in my direction. When she was done shifting her butt was even more prominent and the leg was uncovered from foot to hip, the hem of her pale blue panties curved over her thigh then under the sheet. The sight of my sister’s leg shot a surge of vibrations through my groin, I almost groaned from the intensity of them. My nuts were aching.

Everybody on this Earth is going to die. We all know it, we don’t really want to think about it, but it is inevitable. The big question is always ‘when’? Lying on the bed next to my sister I made a decision, if I was going to die then I couldn’t pick a better time. I carefully eased closer to Shelby then put an arm over her waist, my hand rested on her stomach; if she woke up and killed me, I guess that would be my ‘when’. She didn’t move and I was still as a statue while my hand and arm rested on her soft skin. Well, almost all of me was still, my balls were churning rapidly, brewing up a large dose of lust for my sister.

Emboldened by a lack of protest I slipped my hand under the top then paused when my fingers pressed on the underside of a breast. She still was quiet so acting with hormone driven insanity I cupped the breast lightly. The mound filled my palm and as my fingertips moved over her skin I felt her nipple stiffen. Oh my gaud! She reacted to my feeling her up and it wasn’t a protest... ! Encouraged by the reaction I pressed my luck and pressed her tit even more. I could feel my own pulse in my neck while I felt Shelby up. I quickly succumbed to temptation and got more active by stretching my fingers to caress the other nipple. It took no time at all to be paying attention to both my sister’s breasts. When I felt both nipples standing tall I knew I couldn’t stop until I seduced her, asleep or not.

I played with Shelby’s tits for a couple of minutes then took another breath of courage and eased closer to her. When my erection touched her ass I shifted until it was lodged in the length of her butt crack. I bumped my hips giving myself a thrill then moved my adventurous hand from under her shirt to the flat of her stomach. The spot of skin under my hand was growing warm, the temperature in the air around the bed was increasing as I heated up even more. I pulled my hand to her hip then tugged gently, to get her even closer. Her back bent slightly and the pressure of her butt against my cock increased, I bumped again, rubbing it on her. My hand eased over her hip, down her pelvis until I was touching the top of her cunt through her panties. When I stroked her sex with my fingertips her body jerked lightly and her legs moved far enough apart I could put my hand over her cunt.

I don’t know if my sister was asleep when I got onto the bed but I sensed she was awake as I caressed her slit. She began to move in sync to the feel of my hand, her head rolled back stretching her neck then Shelby reached behind her, between us, and gripped my erection. As I rubbed her through the thin material of her panties she began to stroke my cock. Even as warm as I was, I felt my sister heating up.

We lay like that for a few minutes, she squeezing and pumping my erection through my boxers while I played with her pussy. When she moved her hand then slipped her fingers under the waistband of my shorts I did the same for her. As she contacted my erection directly I slid two fingers over the soft fleshy lips of her pussy the bent a finger into her. Again she and I did nothing but use our hands to raise our levels of lust. She was smearing the bubbles of pre-cum over the length of my cock as I was pressing on the hood that hid her clit. When I touched her there it stiffened like a miniature hard-on and she whimpered a soft sound of pleasure. I concentrated on turning Shelby on and she responded by undulating her back, rolling her ass against me. It took maybe three more minutes until she froze solid for a moment then gasped a deep breath and quivered in silence. When she climaxed she gripped my cock so hard she left fingernail indents. It was an awesome feeling.

She turned her head to look at me with wide inviting eyes and the hint of a smile on her lips, I pulled on her shoulder so she rolled over to face me. She put a hand on my cheek and caressed my face then kissed me. The kiss was gentle, soft, and caused an explosion of need in my balls. I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her into a full body hug. She and I lay quiet like that until I bumped her groin with the erection trapped between us. She kicked the sheet off completely then sat up to pull my shorts off. When I was nude Shelby again held my cock but this time she was exploring it with her eyes as well as her hands. Since she was sitting next to me I took the opportunity to pull her shirt off. After I tossed it to the floor I pushed her back to the mattress then took her panties down her legs and dropped them to join the top. I moved around until her breasts were within reach of my mouth then began to kiss, lick and suckle her tits. She relaxed back on the bed again and let me enjoy her.

Seducing my sister may have been one of the most intoxicating things I had ever done in my twenty-one years. She was soft, sexy, pliable and the fragrance of her fresh from the shower only heightened my desire. As I felt, caressed, massaged and fondled Shelby she was getting more feral. She was moving fluidly, sipping short gasps of air as I worked on her from face to ankles. After several long minutes of turning my sister on I stretched lengthwise between her legs then paid attention to the focus of my desire. She hadn’t shaven all of her hair, she had neatly trimmed the edges and thinned the mat. I put my nose in her pubic hair and inhaled the scent of her musk mixed with perfumed powder, I kissed her cunt while fucking the bed. I nuzzled my sister’s thighs, licked the crack from anus to clit then turned my tongue loose on her. I lapped Shelby and she got even more limber, taking quick sharp breaths while rolling her nipples in her own fingers. She lifted her legs, wrapped them over my back so my head was trapped between her warm smooth thighs, she wasn’t going to let me go until she climaxed again. I managed to get a hand under her ass and caress her anus with my middle finger. Shelby arched off the bed and she began to quake. Her legs were shaking, her arms shot out to each side then she slapped the bed when I jammed a finger in her butt. She never made a sound louder than a soft wheeze. When she stopped moving I pushed up and her legs slid off my back as if they were boneless.

I got to my knees between her wide spread legs then took her hips and pulled her close enough I could put my erection in her. She reached for me then held it in place while I pressed forward. Her orgasms had started her juices flowing so Shelby’s hot wet cunt welcomed me with no resistance, no friction. I pushed into her until our pelvic bones meshed, Shelby lifted her arms, put her hands on my chest and looked into my eyes as I began to fuck her slowly. We coupled in that position for a few minutes then I pulled away and laid behind her. She lifted her leg to give me access then I entered her again. Spooned against her like that freed my hands to feel her body and tits. I fondled Shelby as we fucked gently, our hips were rolling with a relaxed rhythm, my erection sliding, not slamming in her. The slow easy pace only heightened the pleasure of sex. My sister was purring; each time my balls pressed against her pussy she rolled her back, like a cat enjoying the stoke of a hand. She reached over my head and pulled it down until my lips were on her neck. I licked her skin then started kissing the nape of her neck which caused her ass to shiver against me. I worked my mouth to her face then she turned to me as far as she could and we started making out, our tongues quickly joined the ritual. She rolled to her back and lifted her near leg so I had more room to fuck her and we could neck without stretching. My hand went to her breast, my tongue explored her mouth and my cock pressed even deeper.

Shelby broke the kiss then said the first thing since I got on the bed with her, “Cum.”

It was magic. Just that one word uttered as a whisper by my sister caused my cock to clench and my body to jerk. I held back just long enough to see her eyes roll up and take a long deep breath. Shelby started vibrating from feet to head as the end of my erection shredded and I surged into her repeatedly. She went stiff as a board, arched her back and emptied her lungs in a rush of soundless air. Again she had a totally silent orgasm.

We rested for a few moments, bonded by my relaxed prick in her cunt. She pulled off, rolled away from me then cradled a pillow. I went to my back and enjoyed the afterglow of good sex as we drifted to sleep.

I woke up slowly to the sensation of another growing erection. As I came more awake I became aware of a hand caressing my thigh, and it wasn’t my hand. I turned to see Shelby on her side facing me, she was smiling as she moved her hand to my nuts. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t need to. In seconds she had what she wanted, my cock stiffened rapidly and she shifted her fingers from my balls to my erection. When I was man enough for her she crawled over my lap, guided my cock to her cunt then started rolling her hips. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was 3:04 AM. She fucked me with more energy than the first time but it was still a totally silent affair. We shifted around, screwing with the passion of new lovers until she lay with her face on a pillow, on her knees, her ass high in the air. The orgasm building in her womb burst like a pricked balloon. Her cunt flooded with her cum which sent the message to my balls, I came into Shelby as she quivered in silence. My cock fell from her when I leaned back and her pussy started oozing my semen. She cupped her cunt then looked at the mess on her fingers then relaxed back to the bed. She wiped her hand on the sheet then closed her eyes. We were done and she was ready to sleep again.

I was first up that morning and had two cups of bitter hotel coffee ready when she roused. She got off the bed and I saw her complete nudity in full light. My cock stirred as she stretched then mumbled “Morning.” I thought she might say something about what we’d done but without comment she went to pee and clean up. 30 minutes later we were back on the road to the family reunion. By some mutual, unspoken agreement we didn’t talk about what we did, we didn’t reminisce, make excuses or confess our feelings. It was as if we had spent the night alone, in the two beds. Three days later we stopped at the same hotel, got the suite we reserved then spent the night in separate bedrooms. I was kind of hoping she would come to me but she didn’t and we didn’t. We were lovers that one night, no more.

Eleven weeks after our trip she came to my dorm room, she was graduating the next day so her room was empty and she was hanging with me until our parents showed up. It had been a long day and she was tired so Shelby came to lay on my bed with me. She napped on a pillow for about an hour then woke up. She picked up her head, put her lips next to my ear and said softly, “We should have been more careful, I’m pregnant.”

My sister kissed my cheek then got up to leave me in stunned silence. When she opened the door I found my voice, “Shelby.” She turned, “Could it be someone else?”

It was a straightforward question so she gave me a straightforward answer, “No” then closed the door after she stepped though it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.