Goes Without Saying - Cover

Goes Without Saying

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - David experiences love and the heartache of loss in his life, and on his journey of recovery finds it difficult to accept help at all, but especially from an unexpected source. He has to learn that some things shouldn't ever 'go without saying', and finds that not all his friends know when to speak and when to shut up. That needs wisdom, which really does go without saying.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

There was no conversation during the short car journey, there was simply too much to talk about and emotions were too intense. Out of the blue he thought that this was a time when it did go better without saying anything! However, as they approached the house he could sense her tensing up.

He grabbed her bag as they exited the car, and was nearly at the front door when he noticed Celia still standing by the passenger door. His look at her was enough for she put a smile on her face, he could tell, and walked towards him.

He opened the door and stood aside to allow her to enter, but she stood apprehensively on the threshold as if afraid or unworthy to enter. Then Siân appeared at the living room door and a huge bright smile lit her face as she moved rapidly to Celia, who, as if Siân’s smile were a permission, walked in, and the two women came together in an embrace.

David could not hear the words which passed between them as they hugged each other but it did not surprise him that both were now in tears. Alex came to the living room door and looked at the pair then at David. The two men shared a puzzled smile and a shrug of the shoulders.

“I so hoped he would bring you home,” said Siân, now holding Celia by her arms. “I hope...”

“It’s like a huge weight has been lifted off me,” Celia said, sniffing a little. “I’ve loved him for so long, but I was never sure...”

“But you are now?” Siân proclaimed, rather than asked.

“He said so,” Celia told her, “so it must be true.”

The two laughed and Celia went to Alex and putting her arms round his neck. Kissed his lips long and hard. Alex’s hands went to her waist but simply held her rather than pulling her closer as a lover would.

“Oh, Alex, my darling,” she said breathlessly, “I’m so grateful; you’ve been so good to me over all these months. There aren’t any words...”

“Goes without saying then,” David said cheerfully, having walked over the threshold, and was standing grinning at the pair, who looked back initially in confused guilt but dissolved into smiles that David was not annoyed at her display of affection for his friend.

He felt a tremendous surge of affection for both of them and of relief that they were back in their tightest of friendships. That friendship circle was widened by the addition of Siân, who now hugged David and kissed him as Celia had kissed Alex.

“Right decision!” she gleefully told him. “You proved once again what a good, loving man you are. You won’t regret it. Mam and Dad will be delighted: they were so worried about you.”

The quartet separated and Celia immediately made for the stairs at a run, with David and Siân not far behind. Alex grabbed Celia’s case and followed.

At the head of the stairs, Celia slowed her approach and walked quietly, almost on tiptoe, to Evan’s room. She went to his bed and bending over him, stroked his hair and then kissed his forehead. The boy muttered in his sleep and smiled, though he did not wake.

Then to Beth’s room, where David saw her touch lightly the baby’s covering blanket, showing him how thoroughly she knew the children, being aware how easily the little one awoke to any touch, though David thought a bomb could go off in her bedroom and she would not stir!

Celia turned with shining eyes to David who had put his arms around her waist when she straightened, and locked her arms round his neck, and kissing him deeply. “Thank you!” she whispered, “Thank you so much!”

They left the room and closed the door to behind them, to find Alex and Siân standing there on the landing.

“Alex,” Siân said, “Please put Celia’s bag in her room.” She had a wicked grin on her face and both David and Celia began to object – until, that is, they saw Alex go directly to David’s room.

“I took the liberty while you were away, David,” Siân said, “of moving Celia’s stuff into your room. I assume that was correct?”

“You were taking a risk, weren’t you?” David said with a grin.

“If things hadn’t worked out between you, I reckoned she wouldn’t be coming back, Alex told me it was that serious. So it wouldn’t have mattered where her stuff was,” Siân said with a know-it-all look and an answering grin. “But I knew really she wanted to come to you and you wanted her as well, to say nothing about how much in love you both are really!”

“By the way, Alex is in Celia’s old room, and he’s staying overnight.” She gave David a meaningful look which he interpreted correctly. That room had a king size bed.

“Just keep the noise down,” David said with a laugh. “If you wake Beth, she’s your problem!”

“We’d have to be pretty noisy to wake her up!” Siân stated.

Alex coloured with embarrassment, which made David and Celia laugh, and Siân endeavoured to look affronted and failed, which made them laugh even more.

Undeterred by everyone’s knowledge of her amorous intent, Siân announced that it was really quite late and David had work tomorrow (said with a lascivious wink).

“And Celia,” she added. “You are excused baby duty tomorrow morning. I think you may well be tired in the morning.” Again there came the wink and a guttural Welsh laugh. “Don’t worry, you two,” she said, “Alex and I will lock up.”

The other three shrugged in mute agreement that Siân was obviously in charge, and Celia and David went to their room and he shut the door behind them.

“Alex and Siân?” David asked.

Celia grinned, “You men!” she laughed. “Alex has fancied Siân since your wedding, but he was still into casual stuff then, and thought she was too young and innocent. And Siân? It’s the way people ‘look’ at someone, I always thought she might be interested.”

“Funny that,” said David. “Alex said he’d grown tired of one night stands – he’s been watching you and wants what I had with Gwen. I think it may be possible they could get on quite well. Siân knows what she’s doing.”

“David?” Celia asked with a wry smile. “Don’t you think this is a bit funny?”

“What? Siân and Alex you mean?”

“No! We’re alone for the first time in your bedroom, ready to spend our first night together since God knows when, and we’re standing opposite each other talking about Alex and Siân!”

“W-e-ll,” David strung the word out. “Alex has supported you, and Siân has supported me. We owe them a lot.”

“Yes you’re right. But now, I think we should concentrate on each other.” Her hands went to the hem of her tee shirt when there came a knock at the door and Siân poked her head round.

“You’re both still dressed. Thought I’d manage to burst in on some action! Still, never mind,” she grinned. “Here’s some cocoa for you both.”

They took the mugs gratefully.

“Hey Siân,” taunted David. “Talking of action, what’s all this with Alex, eh?”

“You were gone so long, Alex and me, well, we got talking. We had to admit we rather like each other, and Alex is talking about settling down ... So...”

“Alex is a good, caring man,” Celia said. “And he is serious about settling down. You’ll be good for him.”

“Hope so,” Siân said, as she left. “Sleep well, if at all!” and closed the door. They heard her laughing as she walked away.

They stared at each other, saying nothing.

David shed his sweater, then his teeshirt, while she stood before him and watched him quite intently. When his hands went to his waist, she undid her jeans and slipped them down her legs. He caught a glimpse of her rounded bottom before the tee shirt fell loosely to cover it.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his chinos and pushed them down, kicking off his shoes as he did so, then kicking away the pants.

She gazed at him, her eyes travelling over his muscular arms and chest, his tight six pack and slim waist and for the first time in all the months they had been together, he took in the sight of her long legs almost to her hips, her curving calves and slim thighs.

She saw where his eyes were and noticed the front of his boxers begin to bulge, then for the first time during the undressing, she smiled contentedly, seeing how he loved her shape and how his body wanted her. She took hold of the hem of her long teeshirt as if to lift it off, then let go and waited, her smile turning feral. He knew what she wanted: to be unveiled by him, and for his eyes to see her nakedness slowly revealed.

He reached forward and inched the hem upwards, taking in her gently rounded stomach, flaring hips, concave waist, then further, revealing her pouting perfect breasts, nipples long and hard with her mounting desire. Once the garment was cast aside she grasped his waist and pulled him nearer, snatching at his boxers and pulling them swiftly downwards, lifting them over his erection.

He pushed them further down, picking up his feet to rid himself of them, and slipping off his socks. Now as naked as she was, he looked up to find her lying back on the bed her knees bent and fallen apart.

“Come! I’ve waited so long,” she said, her eyes half lidded, her voice hoarse with seductive desire for him.

He climbed onto the bed between her thighs and made to kiss her glistening sex brazenly open before him.

“No, please!” she groaned. “Take me. Come back to me, so I know it’s true.” All the while she was holding him by his waist, pulling him upwards.

On his way he kissed then sucked a nipple and fondled the other one. He remembered how she always used to love him to work on her breasts, but now was not the time for that.

“Not now,” she gasped. “I need ... to be sure this is real. Kiss me again!”

He took her lips with his own and as the kiss deepened he felt her fingers close around his rigid hardness and pull it towards her sheath. He felt the lips of her sex give way as she applied him to her, tilting her hips to push him a little deeper.

He was unable to stop himself then, stretching her tightness as he plunged hard into her, groaning as his root mashed against her mound, and she yelled her relief, “A-a-ah YES-S-S! Oh so good, so full, so hot! At last, at last, after so long!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.