My Nasty Old Mom Does What I Tell Her
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Father and mother have some retardation but manage to raise a son that's normal except for his sexual appetite.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Analingus   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size  

My mom is a giddy little woman named Dorothy and my stepdad is a skinny little black man named Earl. Mom is a simple woman with little education and probably some retardation who married my dad, an 18 year old man with downs syndrome when she was 16. Both of their parents helped them along until they became fairly self sufficient and that alone, took ten or fifteen years. Mom doesn’t really understand right from wrong so she relies on what people tell her and she would do anything my real dad asked of her, especially if he threw a temper tantrum or manipulated her. When she was 35, my real dad talked her into having a threesome with his best buddy that ended up, getting her pregnant with me. I learned all of this from my stepdad Earl, when he was drunk and very talkative. Before that, I remember coming home one day and finding my mom and dad in the kitchen. Mom was sitting in a chair with my dad standing in front of her while fucking her mouth with his hard cock. When my mom saw me and tried to pull away, my dad held her head and kept pushing his needy dick in and out. As mom protested, my dad who spoke with a lisp said “let da boy watz, boys like to watz der momma zuk cock ha ha”. I’m normal and started to leave but dad said “sit down wight dere an watz you mamma swaddow my cum” as he pointed to the chair next to her. I watched as he came in her mouth and then he made me kiss her on the lips. I noticed right away that she had her false teeth out and even though she was embarrassed, she pushed her cummy tongue into my mouth when dad told her too. Afterward, they both giggled like little kids as I evaluated my first taste of a man’s cum.

Dad died five years ago, when me and him were in a car wreck. I don’t remember the wreck but I woke up in the hospital with both arms broken and all of my front teeth, knocked out. Later, the doctors pulled the rest of my teeth and fitted me with dentures right there in the hospital. I remember how much they hurt but I was on a liquid diet anyway so I made the best of it. I was in there for three weeks and missed my dad’s funeral. In that short amount of time, my mom took up with the first guy that showed her some attention. That’s where Earl came in the picture. He was 10 years older than her and worked in the funeral home that buried my dad and I think he was only interested in the insurance money. He figured my mom wasn’t very bright and that he could take advantage of her. He didn’t know that my grand parents had made me the beneficiary when I reached the age of 21 and that our house was also in my name. Earl soon found out that mom got social security for her and me, so he stuck around. Earl was very perverted sexually and he took over where my dad had left off with my mom. If we were in public and Earl took me to the restroom, he would tell me to hold his big cock while he peed. It would start getting hard in my hand and he would have me keep shaking it until it squirted his thick white goo and then we would leave. He also liked for me to sit in his lap while he drove and I could feel his big cock getting hard under me. He pretended he was teaching me to drive but after a few minutes, he would hold my hips and start grunting and jerking and then he would just scoot me off of his lap. Sometimes he would have me pull his pants down while he was still driving and clean up all of the cum he had just shot off in his pants.

Soon, he had my mom doing anything he wanted and mom thought he was the smartest man on earth. Almost every time we drove somewhere, Earl would pull mom’s head into his lap and I would hear her protest a little, then giggle a little, and then I would hear the sloppy sounds of her sucking his cock until she began to gag and moan and swallow. I helped my mom pay bills and all she had to do was sign the checks. Earl didn’t help pay any of the bills and he would be gone for days at a time and he would even get mad at her later for fucking some guy, he had told her to fuck. I liked Earl but I didn’t like the way he treated my mom. They’ve been together for five years and mom is now fifty, I’m fifteen and Earl is sixty. A quick description might help at this point. My mom is fifty with graying hair and big boobs that lead down to a medium waist and a nice big wonderfully round butt. Mom doesn’t shave anything and wears thick glasses and has false teeth and overall, she’s not pretty but she is innocently sexy. Earl is dark black with gray hair, he’s skinny and 6 ft. tall with a fat 8 inch uncut cock and huge balls that I’ve learned, shoot off daily and sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. My name is Eric and I’m a sophomore in high school, about 5 ft. 6 inches tall with a thin, feminine build and an 8 inch cut cock and big balls to match. I was sexually attracted to both my mom and my stepdad Earl and fantasized about both when I jacked off, probably more about Earl and his big black cock though.

In general, I fantasized more about men and cocks than I did about women but I hadn’t had any experience with either. Earl had a buddy named Victor who came around often and him and Earl would drink whiskey together. Victor was always friendly and him and Earl would tell nasty stories when they were drunk and I liked to listen. On one occasion, Victor was drinking but Earl wasn’t because he had to drive my mom to the doctor. Earl and me listened as Victor told a story about a white guy that had panhandled him at a store and he told the young man that if he could swallow all of Victors big cock, Victor would give him fifty dollars, otherwise, he got nothing. Victor said the guy got in the car, unzipped his pants and completely swallowed his soft cock. When the guy wanted his money, Victor said “no, you’ve got to do it while its hard” and Victor said his cock was already getting hard by then. He said, “the guy took it back in his mouth and began to suck as it grew and grew but when it was fully hard, the guy couldn’t get it all down his throat but he kept sucking it anyway”. Victor said “damn he was good at suckin dick and finally when my big balls shot off, the son of a bitch was able to slide my whole cock, down his cum slick throat and I had to give him my last fifty dollars”.

We all laughed and Victor said “I didn’t think he could do it” as he outlined his long thick cock through his pants. The big bulge running along the inside of Victor’s thigh was now, as fat as my arm and I could see the outline of its big head, more than half way to his knee. It had to be an inch and a half thick and maybe ten inches long as it seemed to flex when he touched it. Just then my mom came out on the porch and kind of stared and giggled at Victors big bulge as she asked Earl if he was ready to go. As they were leaving, Earl said “save them stories until I get back Victor, I like em too” and then Earl outlined his big hard cock through his pants and my mom looked at it and then at me and started giggling. When they were gone, Victor sat across from me rubbing his hard dick through his pants. Finally he said “can you imagine a guy that was no bigger than you, could actually take this, completely down his throat”. I stupidly asked “how big is it” and Victor said “it’s more than 10 fat inches, do you want to see it” and I shook my head yes. He said “well it’s hard right now so your gonna have to help me” as he undid his pants and raised his hips up off the chair. He said “come over here and slowly pull my pants down and I’ll show it to you”. I knelt down in front of him and did what he told me and with me pulling and him guiding, we soon got his pants down to his ankles. When the pants cleared his big cock, it rose slowly to the straight up position and was kind of wobbling around in midair. I said “wow that’s big” but Victor said “with a little attention, it gets a lot bigger”. He said “if you hold it in both hands and rub it, you’ll see”. What ever we were doing, I loved it and my own cock was getting hard. I had that electric feeling of excitement that you get when your doing something naughty and might get caught. As I put my hands on it, “damn!” I wasn’t ready for the reality of it. I didn’t know it was going to be so hot and I never thought about something that big being so hard and I could even feel the blood pumping through it even when Victor would make it jump.

There was lots of fat black cock on both sides of my tiny white hands as I stroked up and down and I was thinking about licking it when I noticed the thick, clear fluid oozing from the big flared head. I asked Victor “why is it leaking” and he said “because it likes you and it likes the way your hands feel on it”. Victor said “a lot of people like the way that stuff tastes, your mother loves it”. That blew my mind so I asked “do you mean, that my mother has done this to you and tasted yours”. He shook his head yes and said “quite a few times” and that made so many new questions pop into my head. I kept stroking it and then curiosity got the best of me and I licked the big dollop of fresh, hot, tasty man cum from his sensitive cock head and knew right then that I was going to suck this nice big, hard, black cock until it fed me all of its tasty goo. I tried to fit my mouth over his big cock head several times but it kept knocking my dentures loose until Victor reached into my mouth and pulled them out. He said “that’s what I like about your mom’s hot old mouth, there’s no teeth in the way”. After that, my mouth fit nicely onto Victors tasty cock head and I could even slide my mouth up and down on it. While I was sucking him, Victor told me that my mom would swallow deeper and deeper until she could almost take it all so I did the same until he started groaning and grunting and that made me want to suck faster to make him happy. He was now stretched out with his big hands rubbing my head as my sucking, took him over the edge and his big cock began to flex up and down in my mouth as it coated my throat with scalding hot, thick, tasty cum that seemed to quickly fill every nook and cranny. Before he started cumming, I had less than half of his wonderful cock in my mouth but coated with cum, it started sliding into my throat and my throat relaxed and excepted it. As his cock’s contractions diminished, I heard him moan “Damn boy, you took it all with no problem, Damnnnn that was goooooddd”.

I loved his big cock and hot cum so I just held it there in my throat as I barely got enough air to stay concious. Quickly, his cock began to deflate and that’s when my mom said “boys don’t do that Eric, girls do that, not boys”. Earl chimed in “now Dorothy, some boys like to do it too, and it looks like Eric likes it”. I slid my mouth off of Victors big soft cock as mom asked “do you like sucking boy’s cocks Eric”? I looked at her and said “I don’t know mom but I love sucking this one” as I shook Victors rejuvenating old cock at her. When she looked at it, she giggled and said “Victor’s cock squirts lots of cum” as she patted my head. Earl had dropped his pants and was sitting next to Victor as he said “get down here and suck mine Dorothy”. Mom looked conflicted and tried to protest with “mommies don’t do that around their sons” but Earl said “Eric wants to see you do it, he wants to learn how, don’t you Eric”? I quickly shook my head yes and my mom giggled and said “I like doin it too” as she dropped to her knees in front of Earl and took her teeth out and laid them on the table. She looked at me and giggled and then took Earl’s whole swollen cock down her throat easily. Earl looked at me and said “get Victor hard again and we’ll watch him fuck your old mom’s hairy pussy with that big cock of his”. Mom giggled but kept sucking Earl’s big shaft as I went to work on Victors mostly hard, horse cock. After just a minute, Victor walked around me and knelt behind my mom and lifted her loose fitting dress up, over her back, exposing her nice round fat butt. Victor pulled her legs apart and said “look at that big hairy pussy of your mom’s” and when I looked, I was amazed at all of the dark pubic hair that covered her whole belly and between her legs. Her pussy was shiny wet and her big fat clit looked like an uncut penis with the head sticking out.

Victor began rubbing his big cock head up and down her slit and it made a wet slurping sound as mom giggled over and over. Finally she whined “please Victor, put it in and make momma happy” and Victor complied in one swift thrust that buried 10 inches of fat black cock deep into my own innocent, sweet mom’s begging old pussy. Mom moaned loudly as his cock spread her thighs and her ass pushed back to swallow the big intruder. After that my mom took turns, giggling and grunting until Earl pulled her sucking mouth fully onto his big spewing cock and fed her a thick, hot load of his tasty white cream. After that, mom and Victor got down to business and they were banging into each other so hard that it had to hurt but they grunted and groaned until Victor buried his big cock and began filling her old cunt with load after load after load of her favorite man food until finally my mom began to tense up and jerk all over as she moaned “cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cuummmmmm inn momma Victor, please cummmmmmm some more, ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh” and then she just collapsed on the floor leaving Victors big cummy cock to just drop out and sling his spent cum everywhere. When he stood up, he presented his soft but still huge cummy cock to me and said “taste your slutty old mom’s pussy, boy” and I devoured it until I felt his hands pushing my mouth off of his now sensitive cock. Victor went home happy and mom and Earl went up to their room so I jacked off remembering the events of that afternoon. Later that night, I heard my mom and Earl fighting and then she came to my room and said Earl had slapped her for fucking Victor. She slept in my bed with me that night and we spooned.

The next morning, I went down and found my mom washing dishes so I scooted up behind her as she stood at the sink in a thin, baggy summer dress. I put my hands on her soft hips and began grinding my hard cock into her jiggley, round butt. Mom looked back at me and asked “what are you doing Eric”. I kept humping as I said “I love your nice round ass, Mom” but she said “well stop it right now, I’m your momma, boys don’t do that to their mommas”. I was hurt but I stepped back and just stood there. Mom’s nice butt was still jiggling so I pulled my hard cock out and stood beside her where she could see it. Mom kept peeking at it, so I started rubbing her nice round butt cheeks with my hand. I saw her look down at my stiff cock as she continued washing dishes but she didn’t say anything until my hand went under her loose dress and cupped her hairy pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties and I heard her moan as she whispered “why do you have your dick out and why is it so hard, baby”. I continued rubbing her pussy as I said “you make me hard mom, I want to fuck you”. She seemed confused and kept looking around as if, keeping a look out for me so I started pushing my middle finger in and out of her totally wet old pussy. To my surprise, she leaned more onto the sink and push her wonderful butt back as she spread her legs a little. She kept repeating “we ain’t supposed to be doing this Eric, I’m your mom, please don’t ... please Eric ... please ... oooooouuuuuu ... oooooouuuuuu ... oh Goddddd thatttttt feeeeelllsss goooooood ... Eric” and then she knelt in front of me as she looked up and whispered “can mommy suck your big hard cock, baby” and her big pretty eyes were begging me. I pulled her mouth onto it but she pulled it back off and removed her false teeth and whispered “I can’t believe, I’m sucking my own sons, big, hard, cock while he’s looking at me” and went back to deep throating it as she looked up at me lustfully.

Mom still had this sad but lustful look on her face as she sucked my cock and it was as if she was trying to decide where this should go next. I was close and said “I’m gonna cum mom” and she quit sucking and stood up and said “cum in momma, baby” as she leaned over the sink and pushed her sweet ass back toward me. As I sloshed my rock hard cock up and down her old wet pussy lips, I asked “are you sure mamma” and she just kept shaking her head yes as I buried my whole cock deep in her wonderful old hairy pussy. She was grunting and banging her sloppy old pussy into me like a much younger woman might have until she started to tremble and then jerk and then her whole body shook as she had an orgasm on her own sons big cock. I was at the same place she was and my cock needed to hit bottom and mix our cum together inside her hot, delicious old pussy. We grunted and jerked together for a long time until she pulled away and dropped to her knees and began licking my dick and balls clean. As she licked, she said “I love you and I know you love me, so why can’t me and you be together instead of me and Earl”. I didn’t know what to say but she said “I think about you when other men fuck me because I love you and I want to make you happy, momma will always do anything you tell me too, please let me be your woman, please”. I took her hands and we sat at the kitchen table and talked. I said “ok but we can’t tell Earl about us fucking or wanting to be together, do you understand” and she kept shaking her head yes and said “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do”.

All Earl had at our house was cloth’s so I put them in his suit case and took them down stairs. We didn’t see him for two days and when he did come home, he had Victor with him. As soon as they came in, I told Earl “me and my mom want you to take your stuff and leave”. Earl walked over to my mom and asked “do you really want me to leave” as he rubbed her butt. I had never seen my mom get mad but she slapped him and said “you can’t do that no more”. Earl drew back to hit her but Victor grabbed his hand and said “you don’t hit a woman Earl”. Earl turned his attention toward Victor and started yelling “yeah, you son of a bitch, I let you fuck her one time and now you think you own her, well I hope all of you live “happily ever fucking after”. Victor was pissed and he told Earl “if you try to come back or mess with either one of them, I’ll stomp your ass into next week, do you understand me Earl”. Earl just stood there like a beaten man until Victor said “DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME EARL” and Earl cowardly said “yeah, I understand” as he grabbed his suit case and hurried out the door. Victor went to the store and bought new locks for the doors and installed them. Me and mom were very grateful to Victor and we even took him up on his offer to stay with us for a couple of days until things got back to normal. Mom cooked a nice meal and we all ate and me and Victor went in the living room to watch TV while my mom cleaned up. I could see that Victors cock was a little aroused in his pants so I looked right at it and said “I wish there was some way to repay you for all the things you’ve done for us”. He looked around toward the kitchen and then rubbed his big cock. He said “I know what I’d like for you to do but I don’t want to piss your momma off, she scares me”.

I said “mom’s cool, she was just tired of Earl using her, he even slapped her around for letting you fuck her”. Victor said “well hell, he was the one who told me to fuck her and he even charged me $20 after we left and I ain’t the only one he charged for fucking her”. I told Victor “you don’t ever have to pay anymore and one or both of us will always take care of that nice big cock of yours”. His big cock was straining to get loose so I said “pull your pants off and I’ll start sucking it and I’m sure my mom will want some, once she see’s it again”. Me and Victor both got naked and he got comfortable in the middle of the couch with me between his legs. I had my teeth out and his big cock was loving the attention that I was giving it, when mom finally came in from the kitchen. When she saw what was happening, she started giggling and looked at me for guidance. I stopped sucking and told her to take her clothes off and then guided her onto Victors lap. Mom’s back was toward Victor with her legs straddling his as she slid her hairy old cunt down onto the big cock I was guiding up into her. They both moaned as it entered and began slowly moving in and out as I got comfortable between their legs where I could lick Victor’s big balls and my own mom’s hairy slit and big clit. After just a few minutes, they both began fucking really hard and then they started cumming at the same time, rewarding me with my very own big, tasty, cream pie that seemed to ooze forever. As we were coming down from our sex induced high, mom giggled and said “why don’t you boys play poker” as she pointed toward her used pussy. I guess Victor saw my confusion and explained “Earl use to have me and some other guys over to play poker and it usually turned into “poke her” as he pointed to my mom. We all giggled at that one.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.