Walking Wounded - Cover

Walking Wounded

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

Brian was still asleep as the entered and Leslie pulled the blanket up over him before rejoining Frank in the kitchen. As they were finishing off their porridge Brian groaned and came out of the bedroom to lean against the kitchen door, his cock bobbing up and down between half-erect and flaccid as though it was waiting for a signal.

“Hey, that’s a very good sign, you’re up and about again!” said Frank, standing to let him sit down.

“I feel a bit dizzy you know,” he said, supporting his head with his hand.

“You need something to eat. You’ve had nothing for a couple of days really,” said Leslie, getting up to wash a bowl for him. “I’ll make you some breakfast. Tea?”

“Mmm, please. Have I been asleep long? When did you get up?”

“You were asleep most of the night. We’ve been up for a couple of hours,” said Leslie, warming the water for tea.

He had breakfast, eating slowly but gratefully even though it seemed his shoulder still caused him some pain.

“You still have no clothes on?” asked Brian.

Leslie shrugged. “Seems OK to me.”

“Yeah, it’s fine Brian, no need to get dressed around here until you leave for home,” said Frank, touching his head. “This looks a little better than yesterday I think. Shoulder still hurt?”

“Yeah, it does but I know what not to do now to keep it from really hurting. Just have to move carefully.”

“Can you raise your arms?” asked Leslie, clearly anxious about him.

Brian raised both arms but could only get to about shoulder height with his left. “That’s about as far as I can go with this arm, the other one is fine.”

They made their way out onto the grass and sat in a circle, warming themselves in the mid-morning sun. Leslie leaned back, eyes closed, smiling at the way nature was treating her body.

“Les, what happened to you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Down there,” said Brian, nodding between her legs.

Leslie looked down, then smiled. “Oh, I had a major operation while you were out cold,” she said, rubbing her palm across her smooth pussy. “You like?”

Brian looked at Frank. “You helped her do it?”

Frank nodded, frowning and nodding as though it was perfectly normal. Brian’s cock grew rapidly as he looked more closely at the smooth, hairless lips of her pussy. He smiled and nodded. “That’s what they did to me, shaved off all the hair.”

“Who did?” asked Frank.

“Some guys Brian hung out with,” said Leslie with distaste.

“I can understand it for a girl but not for a young boy,” said Frank.

“I didn’t have much choice, it was infected” responded Brian before relating most of the story again for Frank’s benefit. He finished his tale at the point where the doctor came inside him and the account seemed to have been potent enough to give Frank and Brian full erections which they did nothing to conceal.

“Don’t forget to tell him that they drugged and raped you afterwards,” said Leslie, clearly annoyed with Brian for treating the episode so casually.

“What?” asked Frank.

“Afterwards, they gave me drugs and a load of people took turns.” He touched his cock, stroking it absently as he looked at Leslie then Frank.

“Jeeze, that’s really crazy. Not just the sex but allowing someone to drug you who you think wasn’t a doctor at all.”

“Huh, I never thought of that.”

“You could have caught god-knows what from the injection. Or he could have given you the wrong dose or the wrong drug.” Brian was silent, clearly disturbed about the thought. Frank turned to Leslie. “So how did you hear about this?”

She shrugged. “Dunno, we were comparing notes yesterday.”

“Yesterday?” asked Brian.

“Yeah, you’ve been out of it a while.”

“She had a girl-girl thing with someone at school.”

“That’s pretty common at your age. It is great way of finding out about yourself without any of the risks that might happen with a boy. What did you do?”

“Oh come on, not again!” said Leslie, smiling a little and turning towards them.

“He told us about his doctor’s visit,” said Frank, touching her thigh. She smiled and returned the gesture, her fingers trailing along the inside of his leg, brushing against his cock with the back of her hand. Brian looked at them both then smiled. “Have you two, you know?”

“What?” asked Frank

“Like, had sex?” asked Brian

Leslie and Frank smiled at each other. “Yes, while you were out of it,” said Leslie.

Brian gave a huge grin. “That’s good, I’m pleased. But tell me about the girl thing. Sammy was her name, right?”

Leslie leaned over to Brian and rested her head on his thigh with her hand between his legs, her bubble-butt towards Frank. Brian adjusted his position so he leaned back against the old garden seat and smoothed the girl’s hair out of her eyes. Frank was pleased that the boy didn’t groan as he moved which gave an indication that he was in better shape than two days before.

“Sammy was first, just touching. Then there was Jenny. She’s from school, lives miles from me,” said Leslie dreamily. Her fingers found his cock and she ran her index finger from base to tip slowly, lightly. “Her parents are really, really well off and she has a fabulous bedroom. A gazillion teddy-bears and a beautiful bed.”

Frank touched her calves, massaging her, encouraging her to become intimate with Brian.

“I went to her place a few times. Nothing happened the first time as we were doing a school project. The second time I stayed for dinner and we went to her bedroom afterwards. It’s bigger than our living room, can you believe that?”

Leslie turned slightly and flicked her tongue over the head of Brian’s cock. The boy groaned a little and again caressed her head in thanks. She opened her legs slightly to give Frank a better view of her tiny, hairless pussy. Frank took the hint and ran his fingers along the inside of her thighs as the young girl took the boy’s cock between her lips. She sucked for a little while then lay back against his stomach.

“We were talking about this guy’s party, Jake, and what we would wear. I had absolutely nothing but she had so much to choose from. We’re about the same size and she said she would lend me something if I would try stuff on. I said I would, I would have killed just to wear anything from her wardrobe.”

She reached out again and took his cock in her hand, smiling a little as she noted the size and hardness. “Tsk, tsk, so much hair down here,” she said playfully, touching the base of his balls.

“Yeah, you’re the odd one out you know,” said Frank, pulling his own sack as proof of his own smooth skin. Brian stared at the man’s cock and exhaled loudly, enthralled by its power. Leslie looked up.

“Yoo-hoo. Earth to Brian!”

“What?”

“You know what you did yesterday evening, right?”

“Felt like crap?”

“No silly. On your bed. With Frank and me?”

Brian paused and looked at Frank. “My dream?” he asked.

Frank nodded. “It happened. You made love to Leslie.”

“And you sucked his cock at the same time you dirty, dirty boy,” said Leslie, laughing at his discomfort.

“I didn’t!”

“You did” added Frank. “And before that you made love to her, made her a woman.”

It slowly sank in as Brian matched his partial recollection with their words. “We did it yesterday? Oh god, I don’t really remember but I sort of feel it did happen.”

“You came inside me.”

“Oh god, Les!”

Leslie leaned back down and licked his cock. “You were huge, and while we fucked you had Frank’s cock in your mouth” She took him deeper, caressing the thin, warm skin of his shaft. Brian looked up and Frank nodded, smiling.

“It was first for all of us,” said Frank

“You had never done that before?” asked Leslie

Frank shook his head and smiled. “No, never even thought about it. But it was fun. And it was lovely to see you two making love.” Frank leaned forward and kissed her thighs while his fingers brushed higher towards her sex. She purred with approval and wrapped her fingers gently around her cousin’s balls.

“Oh Les, that’s so good.”

Frank opened her legs a little further and ran his tongue up to her pussy, stabbing gently at the tiny pink outer folds. She shifted, opening herself wider so he could taste the thick juices gathering at her opening. His fingers traced the outline of her pussy before very gently pushing inside. The little girl moaned loudly.

“Tell us more,” said Brian.

“Tsk. OK. So we decided that I would only wear stuff from her wardrobe and that on the night of the Jake’s party I would get changed at her place. A couple of weeks before then I went to her place for dinner, then we sorted out some underwear, a dress and some stockings, the type that stay up on their own.”

“So is this girl in your year?” asked Frank, watching her take the boy into her mouth once more. She nodded slowly as she pulled his foreskin down a little.

“Yeah. Jenny. We’re both on the running team. Maybe that made it easier as I’ve seen her in the showers, you know? The garage was bigger than our whole house and her bedroom was amazing, huge. Did I tell you that? The whole house was huge. She had a beautiful writing desk on one side and with a big bed across on the other. There were pictures everywhere, posters, and some stuff hanging from the ceiling. And amazing lights, long blue curtains and really nice carpet. I knew I could never show her my place, I would just die.”

“Is she cute?” asked Brian as he caressed her head. Saliva dribbled out of Leslie’s mouth as she started to reply and she laughed as she licked along the boy’s cock.

“Yeah, lovely girl. When we decided to try on clothes she sat on her bed and pulled off her jeans, then took off her t-shirt. I’ve seen her naked before, but this was like close up, and just us, she seemed so natural and normal about it all. I didn’t want to stare but her boobs were perfect. She saw me looking and smiled, then patted the bed next to her. I sat down and she took my hand and put it against her boob.”

“So you were still dressed?”

“Yeah, but she pushed me back and giggled,” said Leslie, remembering the day so very clearly.

“What color dress do you think you look best in?” asked Jenny, toying with the button to Leslie’s jeans.

Leslie shot a glance at Jenny, unsure of what she intended. “Maybe blue, dark blue?”

“Yeah, that would be nice, with dark stockings?” she said as the button popped free.

“What are you doing?”

“You’ll need to get out of these to try on the dresses!” said Jenny, smiling as she griped the zip. Events were unfolding quickly for Leslie, adding a little discomfort to what had up to that point been a wonderful visit. Until now Jenny had never really even talked to her at school and they certainly couldn’t be considered as friends. She hadn’t friended her on Facebook.

“I can manage, you know.”

“Lean back, think about the party, think of Jake taking your clothes off!” Leslie sank back into the pillow and breathed in as Jenny eased the zip downwards and slid between her legs. “Bum up!” she commanded and Leslie obeyed, her reservations slightly diminished under the girl’s gentle touch. Jenny reached up just below Leslie’s breasts and slid her hands down her body, grabbing the waistband of the jeans en route and pulling them down to her ankles.

“Leslie, you’re so pretty,” said Jenny, touching the girl’s thighs lightly with her fingers. “I wish I had your legs, and your bum!” Leslie giggled and looked up at the girl as she settled on the bed and leaned on her hand. To her delight she realized that Jenny wasn’t joking.

Gently, slowly, Jenny felt along the young girl’s thighs, over the thin material of her panties and across the flatness of her stomach. Leslie’s heart fluttered with the intense feeling of arousal, desire and new-found sense of pleasure. She folded her arms around her breasts creating a line of defence against Jenny’s fingers which slipped slowly under the waistband of her panties.

“Jenny!” squealed Leslie, embarrassed by the girl’s advances.

“What?”

“You’re touching me.”

“It’s OK, it feels good, eh?” said Jenny, continuing to lightly touch her thighs.

Leslie shrugged, avoiding her gaze. It did feel nice but it also felt like they had missed out several steps on the way to this level of petting.

“When someone does this to me my stomach seems to bubble with excitement, you know. Like something’s going on there, like I’m getting pleasure that’s already in me and it just needs releasing.”

Leslie knew what she meant, the feeling even when she did it herself. She leaned back again and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Jenny’s fingers which simply wandered up and down her thighs, so very lightly, infinitely slowly. The sensuous touch was relaxing and knowing that Jenny wasn’t going to hurt her or do anything embarrassing helped build her trust a little. She put her hands above her head and exhaled slowly, a slight grin on her face as she wondered if Jenny could see her boobs in the gap beneath her t-shirt.

“That feels so nice!” said Leslie, smiling again. She glanced down as Jenny’s fingers slipped under her t-shirt and gasped as the answer was revealed.

“Have you ever done anything with a girl before?” asked Jenny, her fingers brushing up against the swell of her breasts. Leslie shook her head and swallowed.

“Why, have you?” she asked, trapping the girl’s fingers again before they reached her nipple.

“Mmm. Once,” said Jenny. The soft palm of her hand caressed the underside of Leslie’s breast. “But she wasn’t as beautiful as you.” Leslie smiled and closed her eyes. She felt the bed move and then warm, soft kisses pecked her skin in the direction of her panties. She felt Jenny’s tongue pushing under the elastic, teasing her while a hand cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple. She wondered if she should pull her hand off her nipple then decided it wasn’t worth causing a scene for something so simple, and so pleasurable. She raised her bottom off the bed in appreciation and groaned quietly, knowing that her panties were now likely to be wetter than they had ever been. Even wetter than last year after she and Brian had experimented and fumbled with each other.

The bed moved again. “Stay there,” said Jenny. Leslie sensed the lights going down and opened her eyes slightly to watch Jenny turn on her bedside light. Her stomach fluttered in anticipation again as she felt the lightness of the girl’s touch on her thighs, and as the bed moved once again, soft, warm lips moving upwards towards her breasts. This was the girl who was by far the best runner on the team, with excellent pacing and amazing endurance. The girl who ran with such elegance and style. Leslie was mystified how she could possibly like her or be even interested in her. They didn’t hang out socially and hardly had any lessons in common at school. She wondered belatedly if this was what people called seduction and what the person that Jenny had fooled around with had taught her that she might not like. A thought flashed through her mind that this might be a set-up, that her classmates would tumble into the room, shrieking with laughter as she lay there. She decided the risk was worth it as warm little fingers brushed over her nipple.

“With who? Someone on the team?” asked Leslie.

“Nobody you know. Last year. It was so cool,” said Jenny as she gently pushed Leslie’s t-shirt up to reveal her bra. “Let’s take this off. We’re about the same size from what I remember.”

“How do you know?” said Leslie, opening her eyes.

“I’ve seen you in the showers and when we’re changing.”

Leslie laughed. “You checked me out?”

“Oh god yes!” said Jenny happily before a look of dread took over. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. Do you mind?” Jenny squeezed her hand tightly, her face frozen with a mix of horror and despair.

Leslie was shocked. This was her role model, the girl she had looked up to since the beginning of Middle School, the girl who held the school record for the 5000 meters. Jenny swung her legs round to stand up.

Leslie grabbed her wrist. “No! I mean no, it’s OK, it’s cool.”

Jenny smiled and exhaled slowly, then sank back beside her. She cuddled Leslie for a little while before her hands once again began their exploration. She then kissed from her stomach up to the nipple of her right breast, shocking Leslie with the power of the sensation and the bolt of pleasure that shot through her.

“Ever since last year I’ve thought about doing this but we were never really alone.”

“Jenny! You mean touching me?”

“Yes, after I found out how it could feel I just wanted to show you, but only you.”

“You never said anything though?”

“Would you have let me if I had?”

Leslie didn’t know how to answer and tried to imagine a situation other than the present where it could have worked. She was flattered though with the attention, that Jenny must have chosen her from all others to try out what she learnt. Breathing deeply, she smiled and wondered whether she should try and take Jenny’s shirt off but settled on simply caressing her hair. It was so soft, clean, thrilling to the touch and as totally jet black as Leslie’s was pure blonde. Her touch though said enough for them both to relax together as Leslie leaned back and watched the pink elephants of Jenny’s ceiling mobile slowly circle around the dim lights.

Jenny toyed with her pert breasts for several minutes as the t-shirt was pushed further up and eventually over her head. Leslie felt the happy sense of being half naked, the brushes of the girl’s hair and fingers thrilling her as she became more comfortable with her schoolmate’s attention. Her fingers touched Jenny’s shoulder, then down the side of her body, grazing the side of her little breast. She desperately wanted Jenny to take her bra off for her so she could free her breasts and offer them to her caress.

“You won’t tell anyone, will you?” asked Leslie, her hand on Jenny’s hip.

“No, just as I won’t tell you who it was last year.”

Leslie caressed her hair then touched her cheek. “Thank you.” Jenny stopped, looked down at Leslie and slowly moved towards her. Their lips touched and Jenny leaned back up to gauge the reaction. The smile, the closed eyes and the gentle touch of Leslie’s hand up and down her arm told her what she needed to know. Jenny leaned in and kissed her again, taking her upper lip between hers. Leslie pulled her closer, pulling her shirt from under her jeans and seeking out the warmth of the girl’s back. Jenny moaned gratefully and kissed her more fully on the mouth as she lay beside her, a little tongue flicking in and out as their embrace became more intimate.

They caressed and cuddled for many minutes as Leslie slowly and carefully removed Jenny’s shirt and marveled at the feeling of the girl’s naked breasts against her stomach. When Jenny reached behind her for the clasp of her bra she offered no resistance and only felt relief as the elastic popped undone and her small mounds at last felt the warmth of the girl’s skin. She pinched her nipple to test its reaction and was pleased as it instantly hardened between her fingers. Jenny kissed her breasts and slowly made her way over her navel and onto the top of her panties. As Jenny’s lips kissed over the little patch of pubic hair Leslie suddenly realised what Jenny was about to do. She grabbed her head and pulled her away.

“What?” asked Jenny.

“It’s just, you know, I didn’t know we would do this,” said Leslie, crossing her legs.

“It’s OK, just you and me.”

“No, I mean, I know.”

“Are you on your period?”

“No, but I didn’t have a shower this morning, you know.” She cursed herself for her momentary lapse after using the toilet that morning. The toilet paper had seemed clean after the third or fourth wipe but as she pulled up her panties she was fairly sure that she had missed some as they stuck to her skin in places. Leslie was convinced that something foul was lurking down there and she would be mortified if Jenny discovered it.

“Oh good! Now I can really show you what I did last year. Come on, we can use my bathroom.”

“You have a bathroom? Like, all to yourself?”

“Sure, this way!” said Jenny, dragging the girl off the bed. Leslie covered her breasts as they skipped into the adjoining room. The floor was marble, and the room contained a long vanity, a huge bath and a separate shower. Jenny opened the shower door and turned on the water.

“Oh wow, this is amazing!”

“I know. In you go and I’ll just use the loo,” said Jenny, disappearing into a small room off to the side of the bath. Leslie looked round as the girl disappeared and quickly slipped off her panties. She bundled them carefully to ensure that any telltale signs of the past were invisible, then stepped into the warm water. Grabbing the soap she quickly washed her bottom and pussy then rinsed off, just in time to see Jenny emerging. With the soap gone she noted her arousal on her fingers, her slickness and the thrill that coursed through her as she felt the effect of the water, the nakedness and the approaching teenager. Jenny slid off her jeans and folded them neatly onto a chair. Facing Leslie, she smiled and slid her panties down slowly, allowing them to fall the last foot or two to her feet. She was obviously aroused as she flicked them up with her toes and placed them with her jeans, then stepped in beside Leslie.

Jenny truly was the same size as Leslie, but her waist seemed to be slimmer, more toned and her buttocks were slightly larger. She was, however, a picture of health and Leslie’s heart beat furiously as she felt the girl’s hands on her hips.

“Turn round and I’ll wash your back,” said Jenny, grabbing the pink bar of soap. The tiles were cold against her breasts but the water helped a little. All thoughts of discomfort vanished when she felt the smooth hands on her shoulders, massaging gently as the soap dribbled down towards her bottom. Leslie moved a little away from the wall, encouraging Jenny. More soap, more hands, reaching round to her breasts, then down again and over her buttocks. She felt like bending over completely, surrendering to the girl, especially when her hands washed her thighs, sliding so very close to her pussy. The shower was so much nicer than at home with its cracked tiles and persistent mildew. She couldn’t imagine having another girl in that shower, the embarrassment would be unbearable.

“Someone from school, someone older?” asked Leslie as Jenny massaged her shoulders once again. She felt the girl rubbing up against her, their soapy bodies slipping easily in a slow, seductive rhythm as the water coursed between them. Leslie pushed back, pleased with the sensation of her friend’s warm body.

“Who? Oh, no, nobody at school.”

“Older?”

“Much older” replied Jenny.

“What?”

Jenny knelt behind her and washed Leslie’s shins, running the soap over her smooth legs as her hands worked higher. Pushing gently she parted Leslie’s legs a few inches and ran her hands around the top of her thighs, brushing against her pussy.

Leslie gasped quietly with the light touch against her sex. “Much older?” asked Leslie, her interest peaking with the thought that Jenny had gained experience from someone outside their clique. The side of Jenny’s soapy hand brushed her labia for the second time. She thought the shower taps might support her if her legs gave way.

“Promise you won’t tell?” asked Jenny as she slipped her hand between Leslie’s legs. Her middle finger very slowly teased between the puffy lips of her vagina and Leslie braced herself against the cool tiles as though she was being strip-searched.

“I promise.”

“Someone I baby-sit.”

Leslie paused to think for a while, distracted by the bar of soap that pushed between her buttocks. “You baby-sit for someone old?” Leslie was fascinated but at the same time she wondered how Jenny could be so much more mature than her. She had a baby-sitting job, she had learned about sex almost a year ago, she was comfortable being naked and yet they were just about the same age. Leslie frowned at the possibility that everyone else in her class had done something similar except her, that she was the most backward and inexperienced girl in her year.

Jenny giggled. “No, baby-sit for two eight year-olds. Their Mum is like thirty-something. Her husband buggered off three years ago.”

“So she did stuff with you?” Jenny pushed gently into Leslie’s anus with a soapy finger. “Oh fuck!”

“Did that hurt?” asked Jenny.

“No,” said Leslie, smiling, giggling as she rested more heavily against the tiles. “No, not at all.” She felt like she was sweating even though she was under the shower.

Jenny pushed in again very slowly until her other fingers rested against her buttocks, remaining there as Leslie gripped the shower fitting. She slid her finger back and forth a little, making Leslie groan almost continually.

“You like?”

“Hmm, god yeah,” she said, nodding with a slight grin and after a minute of bliss Leslie simply surrendered. Even if someone had run in with a camera and plastered pictures all around the school, she would not have swapped her privacy for that moment. She bent forward slightly and once again pushed her buttocks out towards Jenny, affirming that she was her slave as long as she kept up the amazing stimulation.

“She taught me that.” She slipped out her finger and teased her asshole with more soap as Leslie reveled in the new feeling. “She collected toys after her husband left.”

“Why, for the kids?”

Jenny laughed, but good naturedly. “No, by toys I mean things for sex, like vibrators. You know what they are, right?” Leslie nodded, thankful that she did indeed know what they were although she had yet to see one. “She showed me some of her collection and after about a month of visits she showed me how to use one. It was like three little balls on a stalk, each one wider than the other. She pushed it very slowly into my bum.” Jenny continued her exploration of Leslie, swapping her index finger for her middle finger and pushing deeper inside her classmate. “I was in her pool, over her lap. I was thrashing around like I was going to drown!”

Leslie exhaled at the exquisite feeling. She felt like kneeling, presenting her buttocks to Jenny, allowing her to anything except remove her fingers.

“Like this,” said Jenny, pushing just her little finger into Leslie’s anus. “First ball,” she said, slipping in and out freely. “Nice and easy. Then the second ball, wider.” Leslie felt the little finger slide out, only to be replaced by what she guessed was her middle finger. “Good?”

“Oh god yes.”

“Then the last ball,” she said, adding her index finger and pushing in deep and hard, sliding her soapy fingers back and forth.

“Turn round.” Leslie flipped around and looked down at Jenny, her wet hair matted against her shoulders and her small breasts crowned with delightful nipples. Leslie pushed herself towards Jenny, fairly sure what she would do next. Jenny directed the water down Leslie’s front, ensuring that the soap was washed off her thighs and pussy. “Almost clean.”

With the bar of soap Jenny again pushed between Leslie’s thighs, concentrating now on her pussy and her engorged clit. Leslie reached out and grabbed the girl’s hand, holding the soap against her pussy as tremors built inside her stomach. She exhaled and slowly let go, and after washing her off once more, Jenny laid the soap down and gripped Leslie’s thighs. Shuffling forward slightly into the full force of the spray she closed her eyes and licked along the length of Leslie’s pussy, finishing off with a flourish over her clit. Leslie could see the jets bouncing off the head and shoulders of the dark-haired girl as a perfectly pink tongue lapped slowly up and down Leslie’s throbbing pussy.

“So clean, so wet!”

She wanted to scream with delight at the new sensation and wondered if she might poop or pee with the thrill. She grabbed Jenny’s head, holding her tightly as utter delight ripped through her and thoughts of losing her balance ran through her mind. She desperately wanted to open her legs for Jenny, as wide as possible, to fully expose herself to this angel who had already given her more pleasure than anything she had given to herself. She slid down the wall of the shower and pushed her legs either side of her new found friend, grinning like a maniac.

“Now you’re clean.”

Leslie laughed with the comment and the pleasure she felt inside, naked and soaking wet with this girl from one of the wealthiest families in town who treated her like a princess. She looked into Jenny’s lovely eyes and while still wondering why on earth Jenny had chosen her she kissed her lips as the shower soaked them both and they slid closer on the warm, slippery tiles.

“Do me!” said Jenny, standing up and handing the soap to Leslie. Her pussy was eye level and very aroused, almost hairless like her own. Leslie ran the soap over the girl’s thighs but the shower washed it off almost immediately. She pushed back and found the delightful channel between the girl’s tight buttocks. Experimenting she traced along the tight cleft and sensed from Jenny’s movements when she had found her anus. Leaning forward, Leslie licked the girl’s clit gently as she pushed a finger very slowly a fraction of an inch inside her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.