Walking Wounded
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

Dawn the following morning was officially at 5:34am and Frank thought that they were awake just minutes later as the pale pink light of day lit the clear sky. Leslie stirred as he tried to get off the mattress and he watched her turn away from him as he made his way to the bathroom. His cock ached a little but in a pleasant, fully-charged sort of way. He peered in at Brian and was pleased to see that he was awake and alert.

“Feeling better?” whispered Frank.

“Mmm, thanks.”

“Need the bathroom?”

“Yeah.”

Frank helped the boy off the bed and steadied him as they entered the small toilet. “Better sit down so you don’t fall in and drown” suggested Frank. Brian smiled and turned, sitting down heavily. Frank heard a steady stream and several groans of pleasure as he made his way to the kitchen.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Don’t flush it, I’ll do that afterwards so we save water.”

He lit the kerosene lamp and looked around for breakfast, which was going to be porridge once again. He found some dried fruit that would go with some brown sugar to make it a little more palatable. He and Brian ate at the table while discussing the boy’s injuries and growing ability to walk.

“You should walk about a bit today, get those legs moving again.”

“Yeah. I just want to make sure I can keep this down though,” said Brian, sipping his tea. Frank nodded, looking with some concern at the boy’s shoulder. He stood and walked around to him.

“Let’s see that wound shall we?” said Frank, gently feeling the back of the boy’s head. “Oh wow, that still looks quite nasty. Big scab forming but it not’s bleeding so that’s good. I don’t think there was any more blood on your pillow, was there?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think it felt wet this morning.”

“How about your shoulder?”

“Hurts like crap still. Do you think I dislocated it?”

“No, unlikely, otherwise I think you’d be screaming right now.” Frank knelt down in front of the young boy and touched his legs, parting them slightly. “You still have scratches here,” he said, touching the boy’s thighs.

Brian looked down, noting his growing cock and beyond his knees, another half-erect cock. “That still seems to work,” said Frank, nodding at the boy’s manhood.

“I had a weird dream last night.”

“Probably the medicine.”

“I dreamed that I had sex with Leslie.”

“What happened in your dream?”

“She got on the bed with me. You were there too. I put my thing inside her and you know.”

“What, came?” suggested Frank, pleased to see increasing signs of life in the boy’s cock.

“Yeah. It was so real.” He looked down and closed his legs a little as his cock bobbed upwards, nearing full erection. Frank pushed his legs apart again, smiling.

“It’s OK, let it get some air, where those thorns were. You really are a big guy for your age, right?”

Brian shrugged, smiling as his foreskin peeled back a little on its own.

“You should get a little more rest, then get up when you feel like it. Looks like another beautiful day so you can laze around on the grass in the sun.”

Brian returned to his bed and dozed happily while Frank washed the bowls and prepared some breakfast for his other young guest. An hour later he woke Leslie with a kiss to her neck then gave her breakfast. As he approached the door he turned back to see the outline of her pale little breasts against the dark wood of the kitchen table and touched his cock as it maintained its semi-hardness. Minutes later Leslie joined him on the grass and leaned back on her hands as she sat back, smiling widely and clearly very pleased with herself. Frank turned and smiled with her.

“What?” he asked.

She shrugged, looking down at the grass. “This, like, I mean, all this. All that’s happened.”

“Like what?”

“You know, meeting, cuddling, sleeping with you last night, making love to Brian.”

“He thinks it’s a dream.”

“What, his injuries?”

“No, making love to you. He thinks it didn’t happen in real life.”

Leslie laughed at the thought. “So even though he took my cherry it might never have happened?”

“Looks that way, yeah.”

“The most important day in my life so far and he thinks he slept through the best hour of it!”

Frank smiled at her, touching her hand gently “This is all part of growing up. But it’s very special isn’t it when it’s your turn?”

“Mmm, I wanted to cry with joy when I woke up this morning as well!”

“Because of your night of passion?”

“Not just that,” she replied, smiling. “Sleeping in the same bed with someone, naked, dreaming together. I woke up at some point and you were fast asleep. You looked so peaceful, I thought it was just so great!” Her legs flopped open as she spoke, mimicking Frank’s crossed legs. He could sense her fascination with his cock and the furtive glances she took as she spoke. “Like, I knew it would happen one day, spending the night with a guy, but not so soon.”

“It certainly was a big night for you.”

“Yeah, but when I woke up I knew you had slept through the night at my side. That’s so special to me, it just makes my heart leap when I think about it.”

He took her hand and she turned round before letting Frank cuddle her as they lay down together. Her legs locked around his while he caressed her pretty face, pushing a few strands of blonde hair out of the way before brushing his lips across hers. She inhaled deeply, tightening her grip on his back, mashing her nipples against his chest. The sun was barely above the trees and the cool morning air wafted over them, bringing with it the scent of the forest. He reached down and ran his hand over her tight buttocks, pleased when she moved her leg up and covered his own. His fingers found her anus, and trailed carefully past towards her pussy.

“Oh Frank!” she purred.

“You’re wet!”

“Mmm, I know” She moved away a little and his hand pushed down between their bodies, circling above her clit and the patch of hair. “Oh yes,” she said, kissing him lightly.

He pushed further down, his middle finger gliding along the length of her little lips. He brought his finger to her mouth and she licked, smiling. He tasted her too and smiled.

“You taste wonderful, so clean and fresh!” he said, his cock rampant and straining against her leg. “Hey, remember what I said about Asian girls?”

“What?”

“You know, when you laughed about me shaving my balls. It’s standard in many Asian countries, and in fact in Thailand they have a ceremony for the first time a girl does it.”

“Did you see it when you were there?”

He laughed. “No, I don’t think it’s very public. But I read about it. Girls get dressed up in their best costumes and they choose their closest friend to help out.”

“Why do they do it?” she said, a slight level of interest in her voice.

“It’s not just Thailand, many Asian countries do it. For cleanliness, and to show that they are still young I think. I heard that it happens in San Francisco too, becoming popular here.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, you should try it, and then you could be like me! Feel,” he said, taking her hand. She felt over the smooth surface of his balls and smiled. “I could be your best friend,” he suggested.

“I think you are, and Brian’s best friend as well.”

“Want to try? If you don’t like it you can let it grow back again. All back to normal in a few weeks.” She shrugged, nodded slowly and then smiled.

“Inside?”

“Here is fine. Lie back and I’ll get the stuff.”

“I dunno, I mean, this won’t hurt will it?”

“No, I’ll be very careful and take my time.” And with that Frank stood and walked into the cabin, his cock painfully hard. He looked in at Brian and decided that he ought to try and give him something to drink. Bringing a small glass of lemonade from the kitchen, he sat on the side of the bed and touched Brian’s good shoulder lightly. The boy stirred.

“Hey, Brian, you should try and drink something. Later we can give you something to eat. How do you feel?”

“Good sleep. Thanks!” Opening his eyes, he leaned forward and as Frank held the back of his head the boy sipped the drink carefully. “Oh that’s good” He sipped again then fell back slowly against the pillow, smiling up at Frank. His gaze dropped to the man’s cock, still hard but not pointing at the ceiling. The boy reached out and touched it. “Thanks for everything.”

Frank’s heart beat wildly as he watched the boy’s fingers wrap around his stiff member. It swelled further as fingers traced around the bulbous head. “Hey, more sleep, then we’ll be back to pamper you!” said Frank, slowly pulling away. If he had to decide between Brian and Leslie then the little girl would win every day, but a source of variety would certainly be good fun. He found the razor, some blades and a half-empty can of shaving foam that he recalled that he had also used on himself outside one spring morning. With a wet flannel and towel he went back outside to find Leslie lying on the mattress on her back, facing the sun and still beautifully naked. Her breasts had almost disappeared against her chest leaving the little nipples to point proudly to the sky. She heard him coming and looked up.

“I looked in on Brian and gave him a drink. We should get him something to eat later on, it’s early yet.” He dropped the shaving kit beside her and grabbed a sofa cushion as she moved onto the old mattress. “Pop this under your bum so you’re raised up a little” She did as asked so that her pussy was higher than her head and feet, and Frank knelt between her legs, pushing them slightly wider so he could get closer.

“Don’t cut me will you?” she asked as she shifted on the cushion, a little closer to him.

“I’ve done this loads of times, don’t worry.”

“To other girls?”

“Oh, no. Never.”

“Oh that’s great!” she giggled, “Anyway, I trust you.” She shielded her eyes from the sun while Frank ran the flannel over her pussy then shook the can for a few seconds.

“Here we go, this is the foam” He squirted along both sides of her pussy and up over her clitoris and into the little patch of hair, making her giggle but with a nervous edge mixed in. Setting the can down he used his fingers to gently massage it across the fine hair, producing an even little hillock of white foam between her legs. Getting her pussy lips smooth would be no problem as there was so little hair there anyway. Shaving carefully and in short strokes above her clit would produce similar results. “Oh damn!”

“What’s wrong?” she asked, looking down between her legs.

“Forgot the moisture cream stuff to stop you getting too dry afterwards. Back in a minute,” he said, returning to the cabin. Brian was asleep again and the cream was in the bathroom cupboard. He looked out of the kitchen window and saw the little patch of white foam between the girl’s legs and her face with a hand draped over it. “Oh my god,” he mumbled, wondering where his luck had come from and whether he would be able to stop himself coming before he had finished shaving her. He smiled, thinking ruefully that he was passing through Stage Gate 2, or maybe even 3.

Kneeling again between her legs he again massaged the foam into the patch of hair, taking a few moments to run his fingers along the little inner lips of her pussy. Her engorged clit protruded with her arousal and earned a brief massage with his slippery thumb. She groaned and lifted her hips to meet his touch.

“Told you that you’d like it!” She smiled but remained silent.

He brought the razor up to the patch of pubic hair above her clit and shaved about half an inch as an initial test. He smiled when she pretended to be injured but with a new blade the razor had made short work of her thin blonde hair. He ran his fingers gently over the area and was pleased that he felt almost no trace of stubble. Another couple of strokes left it perfectly smooth and he smiled to himself with the pleasure of being outdoors with this naked young girl. Changing the angle, he shaved down from the beginning of the hair towards her clitoris, repeating the movement several times as he dealt with the stubble and growth. It was far easier than shaving himself, especially as he could easily see the rate of progress with each swathe of the razor. Shifting a little he prepared to shave her outer lips which he noted truly were devoid of any noticeable hair. Looking down he saw that his cock had deflated which he found surprising but put it down to his concentration on the task. After all, if he cut her then any further activity would be very unlikely.

“Almost done, there wasn’t much to shave actually.”

“Is there much blood?”

They both laughed. “Nope, none, just squeaky clean skin” She readjusted her position on top of the cushion, parting her legs a little more. He looked up to see her still squinting into the sun with her hand over her eyes, her little nipples crowning her small mounds. He paused, analysing the situation as he wondered how he might have reacted in a similar situation. What if he had found a woman of about thirty-five when he was nineteen, in the forest, alone. Would he have taken his clothes off in front of her? He couldn’t believe that he would have laid down on the ground and let her shave his testicles much less get totally naked at her command. He would have run away and thought for weeks on end about what might have happened. He looked at Leslie again and sensed that she was wondering why he had stopped. He touched her inner thighs very gently then spread some of the shaving cream from above her clitoris down over her pussy lips. Very carefully he pulled her labia and shaved down towards her perineum. Two strokes later had left a couple of track marks of foam and baby-like skin. He repeated on the other side before using his fingers to part her buttocks a little. Leaning down he noted that there was no hair around her anus and so he took the flannel and wiped her clean. Leslie looked relaxed and he was delighted to note that she was humming a tune to herself. He supposed that times had changed in the twenty years since he was her age, or perhaps they had simply come from different backgrounds with different values. Whatever the reason, he was more than grateful for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be with the naked teen.

“All done?”

“Yup!”

“That was quick!”

“Just the cream, stay there” He squirted the white cream from the tube, slightly concerned that the tube was almost empty, but there seemed to be enough for the area he had shaved. Starting just below her navel he massaged the cream into her skin using a circular motion that touched her clit each time. She moved slowly with him, enjoying the feeling of his fingers and anticipating how they might feel as he worked slowly lower towards her vagina. Frank took each lip in turn, his creamy fingers caressing the fine lip, teasing her vaginal entrance and dipping occasionally towards her anus. He finished the other side and determined he needed a little information from her. He squirted some cream from the tube onto her labia and massaged it lower until it covered her anus. He was delighted to note that she opened her legs a little more and showed no sign of pulling away. Bolder, he touched her tight ring and massaged the cream around the opening. The rise and fall of her chest was now obvious and he was rewarded for his exploration as her hand slid down her body and touched her clit.

“Oh goodness, so smooth!” she whispered.

“So very clean too,” said Frank as he very carefully pushed his index finger into her anus. “Feel your pussy.”

“Oh, so good! Just like a few years ago.”

“Is this what you like? Do you like to be touched here?” he asked quietly, massaging her slowly in tiny circles.

She nodded.

“And here?” he asked, pushing in about half an inch.

“Oh god yes” as she lay back, eyes closed as she tweaked her nipple.

Frank leaned down and licked the area where he had massaged the cream into her skin, flicking over her clit with his tongue while his finger remained in her anus. For several minutes he massaged her with increasing pressure and found out easily where she liked to be licked. Her movements became rapid, uncoordinated as she squirmed beneath his touch while trying to remain in contact. She whimpered continually, shrieking louder as she breathed heavily.

“Oh good god,” she said, shuddering and squirming with pleasure. He licked lower, up and down her vulva, pushing occasionally into her pussy to lap at the baby girl juices that flowed freely from her. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer as her hips rose off the cushion. “Frank!” she squealed, bucking against his mouth. “Frank, oh fuck!” she cried as he continued his regular licking and probing. A squirt of cum hit his lip as she experienced the first of her orgasms. Her fingers dug into his hair, pulling him tight against her throbbing clit. She shouted out to the forest as another squirt of liquid entered his mouth and her limbs suddenly locked.

He slipped the finger out of her anus and spread her pussy lips with his fingers, further revealing her swollen clit. Pushing against her pussy so as to ensure she knew she was spread wide open he probed her clit with the tip of his tongue, very lightly, teasing as she shuddered to his touch. He flicked irregularly, selecting slightly different areas each time, keeping her guessing before lapping along her clit with the flat of his tongue. Her groaning continued at the same level and he was careful to simply prolong the wait until she burst with another orgasm.

Moving up, away from her pussy, he kissed the newly-shaved area. It smelled of the moisturising cream and the smoothness of her skin against his upper lip was intoxicating. She twisted a little, pulling at his hair, her movements an unspoken complaint that he had moved away from the center of her pleasure. He kissed over the protrusion of her hip bone, down again towards the inside of her thighs and the tiny reminders of the stinging nettles. He sensed her annoyance in the guidance from her hand back towards her clit, but he ignored her, kissing from one thigh to the other while staring at her fully-aroused pussy. So tiny, so wet and such a proud clit that capped the whole enticing area.

Frank pushed his finger deep in and out of her rectum while his thumb pushed hard into her newly liberated vagina. She screamed and jerked, her sphincter pulsing with pleasure and satisfaction as she almost instantly came, shaking with a look of unadulterated shock on her face, her grip on his hair painful, desperate. Frank marveled at the response of the little girl, his cock hard, pressed against the mattress, wet with his own potential emission. As she calmed down he slowly slid his finger out of her anus, overjoyed to hear her deep groan of pleasure as his nail deliberately scratched against the tight opening. His thumb slipped out of her similarly, allowing more thick nectar to drip down onto the cushion. She rolled over slowly and curled up, hugging herself as the dappled sunlight played over her happy young body.

He slid the cushion onto the grass and lay down beside her, pulling her close but trying to avoid letting her feel his stiff cock against her buttocks. He kissed her shoulder and up into her long blonde hair as she smiled with his attention. He touched her back, feeling the dip where her shoulder blades were and rubbed again along the length of her spine. His fingers traced the boney ridges from her neck down to the beginning of her buttocks and he rested his head on his arm as he explored her body. Her little feet twitched occasionally, her toes flexing, moving to a rhythm of their own. He glanced over her hips to the cushion, noting the dark trail that started at one side and ended at the other, right in the middle through the floral pattern. She sighed and reached back, pulling herself closer so that even with his best efforts his hard cock jutted against her back. The young girl ran her fingers through the hair of his legs, from the back of his knees up to his hip, her motion limited by her position. Even though he was quite content caressing her and listening to the sounds of the forest, he was thrilled when she slowly turned over to face him, her arm wrapping round his neck.

She moved slowly towards him, staring at his lips, her eyes fluttering up to his as she approached. Frank kissed her gently on the lips, feeling them stick momentarily as he pulled back. He looked into her eyes to see the bright glint of the morning, her happy smile. She pulled herself closer and kissed him more fully, her hips moving closer as his cock stabbed her navel. He touched her breasts, her nipples soft, relaxed but so very inviting as he slowly kissed down from her mouth and over her chest, taking a little mound between his lips. She grabbed his hair behind his head, guiding him against her chest as her hand slipped between them between his legs and up to his buttocks. Frank felt her wrist against his balls and the little fingers that trailed slowly down over his buttocks. His concentration on her nipple faltered as her finger began a slow journey through the valley to his anus. He was shocked that a teen girl would be so bold but delighted as she made contact, scraping her nail briefly before moving on towards his balls.

“Frank?” she said, quietly.

“Hmm?”

“This might seem weird, but would you do something for me?”

“Sure,” he replied, his cock aching for attention as her fingers inched towards his balls.

“Could we go down to the river? I’d like to get washed, maybe wash my hair?” he said. Frank smiled to cover his astonishment. Here he was, busting to come on or in her, his cock rampant, straining as though trying to enter her navel, their motions giving every sign of imminent intercourse and yet she had suggested doing something else totally unconnected with his needs. Even the birds were twittering in anticipation of the impending exhibition of wild sex in the garden.

“Sure, there’s the soap in the house, remember?”

“Yeah, and I have a sachet of shampoo in my backpack,” she said, standing.

“Don’t forget the towel then,” he said, as helpfully as possible. He leaned back on the mattress as her little buttocks twitched with each step away from him. Although he continued to smile as she walked towards the cabin he was inwardly furious. He reached down and felt the hardness of his cock in his hand, confirming that he desperately needed to have the girl, or at least cum with her little fingers wrapped wound him. She returned quickly, carrying the things that she needed and waited after passing him so that he could catch up. They walked in silence down to the river and she turned to her right to enter the point where the water was warmer. He watched as she tip-toed over the smaller rocks along the bank of the river and his heart thumped in his chest at the sight of her shapely legs and the tightness of her buttocks. He wondered if he had been too harsh, too quick to become frustrated with the little girl. Perhaps, he thought, that his needs hadn’t even occurred to her and that her sense of sexual needs didn’t extend to others at her age. He tried to put himself in her place to understand how she might regard him. Certainly her experiences over the past twenty-four hours were unique, as they were for him. She had lost her virginity to her cousin while that cousin had sucked a strange guy, but not before that stranger had ejaculated in her ass, with or without her knowledge, while she cried and vomited thick red stuff down his chest. Plus the guy who was twice her age had shaved her pussy outdoors after spending the night naked with her. He decided that maybe, on reflection he ought to be more than content just bathing with the girl, naked, uninhibited, a once-in–a –lifetime experience that he could never share with anyone. He would give her ten minutes, goddammit.

She dropped the towel, shampoo and soap onto a rock and slowly knelt down in the water, sighing as she felt the current course between her legs. Frank sat too, watching her briefly before looking around, upstream and downstream, ensuring that they were alone. The air had warmed in the past hour, pleasing on his skin although he noted that his cock, not before time perhaps, had deflated and returned to normal size. Leslie leaned back on her hands and let her hair drape in the water, then back further until the water was up to her ears. She sat up and pulled the darkened hair through her hands, pushing it over her shoulder. Reaching for the shampoo she crawled over to Frank and turned away from him.

“Could you help?” she said, handing him the sachet of shampoo. Frank hid his mounting frustration as he tried to find the nick that would help tear open the packed and finally resorted to using his teeth before she shuffled closer between his legs.

“Lean your head back a little,” he said, allowing the shampoo to drip out onto her hair. He massaged it in while squeezing the pack a little as he tried to judge half way. He spread the shampoo around her scalp, pushing it further as the bubbles grew. His fingers massaged her scalp and he hoped that he was getting it right. By the amount of lather and the fact that all her hair had been covered he thought that she should be happy. After almost a minute of kneading he rinsed his hands in the water and supported her as she leaned back to rinse her hair. They repeated the process, washing her hair again, just as it said on the packet, he thought. She turned to him smiling, kneeling in front of him and looking down at his flaccid cock.

“Can you wash me now? I haven’t had a shower or anything since yesterday morning.”

He reached for the soap and wet it before asking her to raise her arms. She smiled at his command but did as requested. He soaped her hands, arms and over her shoulders, carefully avoiding her breasts in case they were out of bounds for some reason. His hands roamed her flat stomach, her hips and then as she stood, her thighs and shins. As he looked down he was inches from her pussy, that delightful region where his tongue had been only minutes before. As he stared she turned so he could wash her back. Her buttocks were smooth, taught as usual, divinely inviting. As he washed the top of her legs she leaned forward and shuffled backwards, presenting him with her buttocks.

“More here?” he asked, rubbing the soap along the valley of her bum.

“Much more. I think it could need a lot of attention,” she said, bending lower. His cock surged at the thought and he recalculated the new odds of satisfaction. Deciding that she just wanted to be clean, he soaped up his hands and pushed them both between the top of her legs, glancing over her pussy and anus. “Oh god, so dirty there!” she said quietly.

He pushed the bar of soap between her legs and pressed it against her clit. Moving it back and forth he used his wrist to massage her pussy as she sighed with pleasure. His hand moved back slowly towards her anus and he sensed that this, apart from truly being clean, was the true target of her desire. His middle finger tested the theory and she groaned at the slight intrusion. Gripping her hips he moved her so that she stood sideways between his legs then bent her at the waist. She giggled as she caught hold of the nearest rock, then his legs. Lying on his thighs she closed her legs, teasing him. His cock was rigid again, pressed in the gap between her hip and his stomach. His soapy fingers traced along her buttocks, down into the tight cleavage, glancing over her puckered little opening.

“Open your legs Leslie,” he said in a deep, authoritative voice.

“Why doctor?”

He looked down at her in astonishment, believing more strongly now that he was fairly well disconnected from the very developed sexual understanding of teenagers.

“I need to examine you.”

“I’m so dirty doctor!”

Not wanting to continue the dialog he pushed his middle finger hard into her rectum, and pulled it out immediately. She wailed at the intrusion and he assumed that it wasn’t what she had expected.

“Filthy!” he said, slapping her buttocks.

“Ow, fuck!”

He slapped her hard again on the other buttock and rewarded her with a firm finger over her anus. “Filthy language, filthy bum!” She simply squealed quietly with the second slap, and he continued to spank her, alternating between slow, gentle caresses of her upper thighs and cleaning trips into her anus with his fingers. He did however manage to ensure that she was internally as clean as possible and once her buttocks had become sufficiently reddened he helped her stand up and rinsed her off. She felt herself and looked at him with delight.

“See, everything is totally clean. Like new.” His cock ached and she was clearly very aware of his state when she reached for the soap. “Your turn.”

“No, it’s OK.”

“I want to clean you. Please, like yesterday?” she asked, seriously.

He shrugged as he stepped towards her. Her eyes shifted from the soap in her hands top his cock, then quickly back again. She looked up nervously, checking his reaction, uncertainty creeping in as she balanced the soap on the nearest rock. He wondered if she sensed his reluctance, the battle between his need to orgasm and his desire to have sex with her. However enjoyable it might be, this was not where he wanted to orgasm, simply streaking his load over her head and watching it drift down the river. He looked upstream then back round over her shoulder, checking that there was nobody in sight. He smiled slightly as he recalled hiding behind a tree when he first saw her and knew that someone else could be doing that at this very moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.