Walking Wounded
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

After waiting for a few minutes to make sure Brian fell asleep, they walked out into the garden and moved the bench seat away from the blood on the ground before sluicing it down with cold water. Still naked, they sat quietly and watched the trees swaying in the breeze and the birds busy hunting for food in the undergrowth. Leslie explained about the romantic trip she had planned for the three days and how Brian’s fall that afternoon had ruined everything. Her explanation was punctuated by increasing deep breaths until Frank turned to her and saw that she was crying. He reached out and pulled her to his side, consoling her with cuddles and light kisses to her head.

“Hey, there there. It’ll be OK” soothed Frank.

“It’s messed up. Now all we can do is go home and he’ll go back to Kansas. End of story.”

“You have tonight here with him, that’s the same as being at the campsite.”

“He’s out cold. Poor boy.” She sobbed and Frank pulled her closer. “Oh I’m so sorry, I’m really very grateful for your help.”

“No problem,” he said as his cock filled rapidly. He knew she was staring at it and in earlier days his increasing erection might have been a source of embarrassment but he ignored it and hoped that Leslie would watch it grow and shrink without being concerned. “It’s funny if you think about accidents. They never have just one cause, it’s almost always a result of lots of little things going wrong.”

She didn’t answer but wiped her nose on the back of her hand and leaned up.

“So why was he vomiting red and yellow lumps?” asked Frank, hugging her a little closer.

“The red stuff is the berries that we found. Maybe the yellow is breakfast?”

“You ate wild berries?” asked Frank incredulously.

Leslie shrugged. “I know, just don’t lecture me.”

“But that’s so basic.”

“Please, I know, OK?” said Leslie defensively.

“So how come you haven’t been sick?”

“He had way more than me, there were so many on the bushes. I wasn’t too happy about the taste though.” She paused for a while, watching the leaves rippling in the light breeze. “I think he ran off to poop, somewhere that I wouldn’t see. On his way back he fell into the river. Dumbass.”

“But guess why there were so many on the bushes?” Leslie shrugged and turned away, disinterested. “Because the birds know not to eat them. So, bad information about the berries led to him trying to be clever, which led to him running off, both of you falling and him having a major accident.”

They were silent for several minutes although Leslie nestled closer to Frank. She looked at the extent of the grass, the flower borders, the pile of filthy clothing and Frank’s cock which changed size and shape almost constantly.

“Is there anything I can do round your cabin to help, maybe some cleaning?” she offered.

“We could clean the windows outside. That would be really helpful.”

“OK, I’ll put some panties on and we can get going.” She reached down and pulled out some plain pink panties from her backpack.

“Oh, is that soup there?” asked Frank.

“Yeah, cream of chicken I think.”

“OK, let’s make some later and we can save some for when Brian wakes up.”

Leslie’s clean (and less impressive) panties remained on the worktop as she bent down to rummage under the sink for cleaning materials. She poked her head into the cupboard and moved some cans around. Frank watched in awe as her tiny buttocks flexed with her movements and the feminine shape of her pussy was framed by her tight, muscular legs. Crowing the display was her tiny anus, winking at him and his hardening cock.

“Anything that looks like it has soap in it and is liquid will do Leslie,” said Frank, briefly touching his cock. As she stood back up she handed him the spray and tilted her head slightly as she wondered if his cock was longer than before. They smiled at each other, accurately guessing the thoughts of the other.

With cloths and window cleaner in hand they made their way to the front of the cabin, careful to ensure that there was still nobody in sight. Frank had no expectations at all that someone might be wandering across his property, but being naked with a young girl would raise questions that he would rather avoid.

Leslie and he took turns to stand on a chair to spray the windows then rub them clean while the other held the chair and as Frank passed the spray down to Leslie he smiled at the joy on her face and the positive change in her attitude since they had first met. She smiled back as her gaze drifted down to his cock at her eye level before turning away quickly with a show of innocence.

“It’s OK, I don’t mind,” said Frank, looking back up to the top of the window as he wiped. He looked back at her but she was silent, staring at the chair. “After all, I’ve been staring at you.” She turned from him with a look of modesty which was quickly replaced by one of delight.

He stepped down and moved the chair to the second window around the side of the cabin. Leslie got onto the chair and Frank handed her the spray, followed by the cloths. She was much shorter than Frank and strained to reach the top panes. On tiptoe her legs were beautifully shaped, lean, muscular and led up to the tight little globes of her buttocks.

“Want me to do those?”

“No, I can probably get them,” said Leslie, leaning closer to the window. As Frank expected, she wobbled precariously as the chair leaned over on just two legs. He reached out to grab her, struggling to keep her standing on the chair as she dropped the cloth. His hand slid quickly between her legs to grip her thighs as she squealed then exhaled quickly as his hand brushed against her pussy. She looked down at him questioningly, as though expecting something to follow on immediately, but Frank simply apologized quite naturally and held her hand as she jumped down.

“I’ll get the top ones so that you don’t break your neck. Don’t want another injured person do we?”

Leslie smiled and handed him the spray, her eyes glancing towards his slightly swollen cock. As he wiped away the season’s grime he knew that her attention was between his legs, quite possibly the first time she had been given an opportunity to study a man.

As they reached the final window, Leslie spotted an old Frisbee in the undergrowth that Frank said he had found in the river years ago. Abandoning the cleaning Frank gave her a brief lesson on the way to throw and then they began a game of counting the number of times they were successful in catching the Frisbee, with extra points for a difficult catch. Leslie made some impressive efforts to catch the thing and Frank was only too aware of her wonderful physique whenever she had to stand on tip toe or one foot to reach up to grab it as it passed overhead. She seemed to catch on to the idea of stretching her opponent and deliberately threw the Frisbee above Frank’s head so he had to jump to catch it, making his cock wobble to her utter delight.

Deciding he wanted to see her run, Frank threw the Frisbee slightly harder than before and watched happily as Leslie ran after it, reaching up to the sky as it sailed overhead. Her young lithe body was shapely, perfectly proportioned for her small breasts and the delicacy of her limbs. The small patch of blonde public hair failed to hide the glistening lips of her pussy and the aroused vulva as she stretched in vain, standing on one foot. She laughed as the thing glided silently past her hand and turned to wander after it. Her buttocks were taught, small and so inviting, ready to be grabbed, massaged, and licked. Gingerly she stepped into the undergrowth and reached down. Grabbing the Frisbee she stepped back a little further and squealed.

“What’s up?” shouted Frank.

“For fuck’s sake, freakin nettles, dammit!” said the naked young lady.

Frank had a slight smile on his face as he held out his hand to guide her back onto the grass. Several small red welts had appeared on her inner thighs a few inches from her pussy.

“OK, hang on, I’ll get a dock leaf.”

“A what?”

“Wait, and learn,” he said, stooping to pick a large dark green leaf. “Come with me,” he said, holding out his hand again. They walked back towards the house and she sat where he indicated. “Press this against the stings, they’ll go pretty quickly.”

She sat cross-legged and pressed the cool leaf against her thigh as directed. “It’s not doing much. Are you sure this is the right thing?” she asked.

“Lie back and I’ll do it for you. Just don’t complain, your cousin is in much worse pain than you are!” he said jokingly. She lay back on the grass and he knelt between her legs. Parting them a little more he pressed the leaf against her skin and held it there. She shielded her eyes from the sun with her hands and he took the opportunity to look over her magnificent body once again. Her nipples were slightly erect but her pussy lips were glistening and certainly wet. He felt her leg muscles under the leaf and marveled at the shape she he was in. For someone who didn’t exercise she was in fine form, delectable, ready to be ravaged. He smoothed the leaf a little, seeing whether she might move away as his fingers slid closer to her vagina, but she stayed still, her legs flopped open further so that her knees almost touched the grass, her whole teen body invitingly opened to him. He tried to think of how it would feel, sliding slowly into her slick pussy.

Frank’s cock was rigid, his imagination wild with thoughts of emptying himself inside her. He moved the leaf slightly and used his elbow to graze against the end of his cock, providing the tiniest moment of relief.

“Hey, that’s really clever, it’s working.” She leaned up and as her eyes adjusted to the sun she looked first at her thigh and then his thick cock pointing directly at her.

“Again?” she giggled.

Frank shrugged, a little embarrassed. “I can’t control, it, it does whatever it wants.”

“Don’t be dumb, it’s part of you, you can control your hands can’t you?”

“Of course, but this is different.”

“So why is it getting all stiff again. Or can I guess?”

“Try and guess,” he said, smiling down at her. He dropped the leaf to the floor and she leaned back on her hands, her legs wide again and her pussy glistening with wetness.

“I think it’s because you are staring at me,” she said, smiling.

“Right. Because you are so very sexy.”

“And naked.”

“Yup, that helps. But sometimes boys get hard cocks without naked girls.”

“Like in the morning? Jackie said her brother gets them all the time,” she said, closing her legs a little in a belated show of modesty.

“And other times,” said Frank. “I remember sitting in lessons at school and then all of a sudden realizing that my cock was rock hard for no reason.”

“Eww, that’s disgusting!”

“But you find that too, you’re doing something boring then you feel a huge need to touch your pussy, right, and you have no idea why you suddenly feel that way? I bet you’ve slipped a finger inside your panties to find out, right?”

Leslie shrugged. “Maybe.”

“That’s why you’re wet now.”

“That’s dumb, I’ve just been stung by some stupid nettles!”

“Run your finger over your pussy. I bet you’re nice and wet.” Leslie slowly reached down and touched herself, her huge grin confirming he was right.

“Aren’t you wet?” she asked.

“Boys don’t get wet like that, although if they’re near orgasm then some liquid might drip out.”

“So when does your thing go down?”

“My cock? You can say cock, it’s OK.”

“Your cock.”

“I suppose when it gets fed up or there’s no chance of it getting any more stimulation.”

“It doesn’t seem very fed up right now.”

“Nor do you. You can touch yourself if you want” suggested Frank.

“No, I’m happy just relaxing in the sun.”

“And you’re happy being naked with me.”

“Is that why you have this cabin?”

“What, to be naked outdoors?” asked Frank with a smile.

“Yeah. Like it must cost a lot, right?”

“I got a good deal, but I just like to be somewhere quiet, where I can dream and not have to watch the clock.”

“It is quiet. But I would miss electricity and my PC.”

“After a while it’s good to get away. I always choose places to go that are secluded or remote. Like Nepal or the Andes.”

“I’ve heard of them, those places.”

“You should go one day.”

“Why?”

“Why not is the question. Because they are there to be explored, to see how other people live. To see places far more beautiful than here.”

“So what’s so great about Nepal?”

“Oh well, for a start it’s as though time has passed it by. Very few cars, lots of farming, lots of Buddhist temples, fantastic scenery, mountains everywhere. And it doesn’t cost too much.”

“So how far is it?”

“From here? Maybe 20 hours by plane. You’d have to fly to somewhere like Delhi and change,” he said, watching her eyes drift away to the trees.

“My Mum would never let me go.”

“When you leave university, take a year off and just travel. Go with another girl and explore your world. I promise that when you got back you would see this place in a totally different light.”

“I like this place!”

“Where else have you been? Ever been on a plane?”

Leslie shook her head. “No, we can’t afford to go anywhere.”

“Start saving. If you can save about $2500 then you can take off.”

“So if I went to Delhi, right, which is in, er...”

“India.”

“Right, then I could go to Nepal, then where?”

“What’s next to India and Nepal?”

“I dunno. Russia?”

“Not quite. China maybe?

“Oh OK. I don’t want to go to Israel.”

“No, don’t go there. Once that is stamped in your passport you’ll really restrict the places you can go to in the future.”

“I heard that somewhere. So I could go to China and keep going?”

“Yes, then down to Hong Kong, then maybe home.”

“Wow, that would be great. Perhaps I could go with Brian?”

“Could do, though you would need to be better prepared. Maybe you would meet some other guys?”

Leslie looked back out into the distance and became lost in thought. She turned to him and looked him in the eye. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Just, you know, general advice, like what happens next to people, like, where could I go wrong again?”

“About life, or boys?”

“Life. Like what’s next? Why do people mess up?”

Frank smiled at her, pleased that she was asking him for advice. He thought for a little while but knew what he was going to tell her. “You’re young. Don’t do anything that will prevent you from doing great things in the future. Don’t whatever you do get pregnant at your age. Have boyfriends but insist on staying safe.”

Leslie nodded and smiled a little. “Yes Dad,” she said, a little embarrassed.

“You know about condoms?”

“Mmm, but right now I’m safe.”

“That’s good. And seriously, work hard at school. Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions or get teachers to explain something again if you don’t understand. That’s what they are there for. You only get one shot at school, right?” She nodded seriously but looked at him with gratitude. “Finally, never just believe what you’re told. Question things, ask why is that a fact, why is that true? There’s a huge difference between a belief and the truth.”

“That makes sense.”

“Oh, and don’t gossip. Be someone who can keep a secret. Experiment, take little risks now and again that make you feel uncomfortable and see how you react. Like getting naked in the forest with someone you’ve only just met!”

“I was thinking about that when we were playing Frisbee. I’ve never been naked with another boy before. Brian and I just touched a lot last year. Sometimes I sit around naked at home when my Mum’s at work and watch TV.” She grinned. “Once when I was naked I looked out of the window and the guy next door was washing his car, so I knelt down at the window and waved to him. It was so funny, he couldn’t see below my shoulders.”

“Bet it was fun with Brian though.”

“Mm, my mum would have killed us if she had known. And if she had known she wouldn’t have allowed us to go away for three days camping.”

“I hope you still make it to the campsite tomorrow, if I can help I will so your dream can come true!”

Leslie laughed at the thought then grew morose. “I doubt if we will do much even if we get there, he seems in pain, right?” She flicked away a fly that was exploring between her legs.

“Yeah, I know he’s in a huge amount of pain, it’s a tough call between letting him stay here and trying to have him walk back to a road.”

“How? How do you know?”

“Well, how long have you two been here, about two hours?”

“Yeah, about that.”

“Well, if I may make an observation, miss, his cock has been hard for most of that time, ever since you cleaned it up, right?” She nodded, amused. “So by now he must be totally dying to come, and yet he decided that it was better to sleep. That means that he is in a lot of pain if sleep is more important to a young healthy boy. But you could still play with his cock while you lie down together at the campsite.”

“If we get there, he can hardly walk you know” reminded Leslie.

“That would be a shame to not have your wish come true. Do you like the shape of his cock?” asked Frank. “It’s perfect, just like you would see in a text book,” he added.

“Not at our school!” Leslie laughed and swatted the same fly again. “Jeez, go away will you? Or maybe you would, but only if someone had drawn it in the margin. Like, why do boys always draw cocks?”

Frank smiled warmly at her perception. “I don’t know, we spend enough time trying not to think about sex when we have embarrassing hard cocks. Sometimes they’re difficult to hide.”

“So why was Brian’s cock so tiny when we washed him?”

Frank laughed loudly. “Oh come on. He had just smashed his head on a rock, cut his legs, hurt his shoulder somehow and had a hundred brambles in his underwear. Somehow I doubt if he felt very sexy, and you didn’t look that good either. Oh, and he was bleeding from two places on his head.”

“But it was really tiny, I mean really. It was hard to find,” she said, pouting.

“It changes almost all the time, depending on arousal, temperature, thoughts, activity.”

“Really?” asked Leslie, staring happily at his cock as it bobbed up and down.

“Yes. If I ran from here to the top of Blake’s Point and back in under 10 minutes I’d be hot and sweaty, right? My cock would shrivel up and hide. But as I relaxed and cooled down it would get back to normal size.”

“Wow, that’s so weird” She paused, then seemed to gather courage. “So, why don’t you have hair down there?”

“On my balls?” asked Frank, pulling them upwards in his hand.

“Yeah, I think Brian has more than you!”

“I shave them clean.”

“No!”

“Yes, of course. I like them to feel clean. And in the...”

“No you don’t!” she cried, giggling happily as she fell back on the grass.

“I do! And in the summer it feels so much better than a sweaty lump between my legs. Don’t you talk about these things with your girlfriends?”

Her smile disappeared. “No, they mostly live on campus and I live in the woods miles away.”

“You will probably want to shave your pussy sometime to get it smooth and clean.”

“There are girls in the High School swim team who used do that, I know” She felt between her legs with the palm of her hand. “Oh, that’s sticky,” she said, wiping her hand on her thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.