Walking Wounded - Cover

Walking Wounded

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

“So one of us should use the gloves to pull the brambles and thorns off him, while the other runs water over him to try and rinse it off, OK?”

“OK, so you do the water and I’ll use the gloves,” said Leslie, moving into position. Frank looked around at the weird sight in his garden. Three naked people (except for a pair of expensive Dior panties), two teens, blood everywhere, one teen badly hurt, one teen possibly in need of other attention. His cock rose slightly as Leslie began gently wiping the blood off her cousin and her little nipples came into profile against her tanned torso. He swallowed hard as she rung the cloth out onto the grass beside her. The cold water didn’t immediately help much and in fact converted the slightly slippery streaks into a red pool at Brian’s feet. Frank’s cock was misbehaving.

“I’m going to check on the hot water. You should take your panties off too as they’re really dirty. We can wash everything in the river once Brian is resting, I do that all the time,” he said, turning to go inside. From the kitchen window he watched as she stood, looked around as though checking for voyeurs and then dropped her panties into the pile of clothes. During the process she seemed to make her thighs dirty with smears of her cousin’s blood and dark red streak marks stretched from her hips down past her knees.

The water was luke-warm and he gave it another five minutes as he watched the two chatting away. The girl seemed quite relaxed with her nudity, while Brian covered his groin with his hands and swayed in response to the pain. With a basin almost full of warm water he went back out just in time to see Brian have another attack of vomiting which caused Leslie to jump out of the way.

“OK, I’ve added a little washing up liquid.” Frank motioned towards the boy’s cock. “So now if you get the mess off around here we can work our way downwards.” Tentatively, Leslie felt around for his penis and smiled when it emerged between her gloved fingers.

“Wow, it’s kinda shriveled up,” she said.

“I doubt of Brian is feeling very aroused right now, what with the blow to his head and hundreds of lacerations. Pull it out so I can get the water on it, it’s still bleeding in some places.” Leslie tugged his cock and ran her hands around his balls, smiling as she realised that Brian was making deeper breathing noises. “Rub the water around, get the stuff moving. That’s it!”

The boy was in pain from his fall but also suffering as his cock demonstrated signs of life. As they worked the washing up liquid and warmer water served its purpose. Once the boy’s genitals were clean they turned their attention to his legs, then shins. His cock grew steadily and Leslie gave it more attention than necessary. She blinked slowly as she glanced across at Frank and saw that his cock too had grown and was bobbing only a couple of feet away.

“Oh my god!” whispered Leslie, alternating between her cousin and the older man.

“See what you’re doing to us?” laughed Frank.

“Make it stop then.”

“There’s no way a guy can do that.”

Leslie simply shook her head and continued cleaning the boy. At the suggestion of Frank they helped Brian to stand and Leslie steadied him from the front while Frank washed down the back of his legs. The boy’s cock was now rigid and inches away from his cousin’s face. She looked closely at it as it bobbed in front of her, the balls tightening and the veins of his shaft prominent, throbbing. Frank ran the sponge along his legs, between the cheeks of his buttocks and down over the back of his shins. Slowly, they helped him sit again as he fought off another wave of nausea. Pulling him forward so he sat on the edge of the seat Frank raised the boy’s legs, even though this immediately produced a wail from Brian.

“Hold his legs up like this and I’ll clean his bum,” said Frank, rinsing the sponge. With an extra squirt of washing up liquid directly at the boy’s anus, Frank washed him carefully, his finger scratching the crinkled opening on purpose which was rewarded with a groan.

Leslie looked up at her cousin and smiled a little. “Your thing’s getting kinda large Bri!”

“How old is he?” asked Frank

“Nineteen.”

“Wow, he’s enormous for nineteen,” said Frank, running the sponge up and down the boy’s shaft. Neither teen seemed to object and Frank was pleased they had crossed that hurdle. Frank looked down and checked her gloves were clean. “Help me keep his cock and balls up out of the way and I’ll just finish off here.”

Frank took one leg while Leslie grabbed his balls to allow Frank full access and he once again intruded into the boy’s anus and felt the contractions around his finger. The water dripping off the area was clean so he brought the boys legs down and helped him place his feet on a reasonably clean area.

“Can you make sure his foreskin is clean, Leslie? I’m going to change the water.”

“His what?”

“Foreskin, the top of his penis. We want to make sure he hasn’t got any dirt in there.”

“It looks clean from here.”

“No you need to pull it back and check. Take hold of it here and pull down,” said Frank, touching the boy’s throbbing cock.

Leslie carefully took hold of the thin layer of skin and giggled as it slid downwards. The inside was indeed filthy and while Frank looked pleased with himself for thinking of it, Leslie went to work and cleaned him with her slippery, gloved fingers. Brian groaned and squirmed, rising slightly off the bench until the pain in his shoulder became too much. Frank walked towards the cabin, realising that his cock too was fully erect and he couldn’t have cared less. As he got inside the smell of the sweat and blood on his body became offensive and he hurried to fill the basin with water and get back outdoors. However, the sight of Leslie kneeling in front of her cousin and cleaning his cock was pure poetry and he savored every minute as his own cock throbbed against the cutlery drawer as the little girl alternated between water and wiping. Deciding that both of the two teens were somewhat at his mercy he walked outside, his cock leading the way by six point five inches. As he approached he saw that Leslie was having trouble getting her fingers wrapped all the way around the boy’s stiff member and also recognized that look on the boy’s face of impending orgasm.

“That should be enough, Leslie.”

“Huh?”

“It’s clean.” She looked up to speak and reached out to take the basin. Slipping slightly on the grass she missed the basin and reached out instead to brace her fall. She bumped against Brian’s knee and landed almost directly in the middle of the pile of clothes.

“Oh fuck! No! Oh shit!” she screamed as Brian’s underwear stuck to her buttocks. Both Brian and Frank laughed at her bad luck making her angrier by the minute until Brian suddenly stopped and screamed in pain. She stood and peeled off the filthy garment, throwing it further away out of range.

“Don’t they teach you any other words at school?”

“What?” asked Leslie angrily.

“Most of the time you swear like a trooper.”

She looked up at him. “Sorry, it’s just that, you know, today isn’t turning out to be the greatest day, right?”

“OK, it is certainly an unusual day for all of us, but it will have a happy ending.”

Leslie smiled, looking briefly at Brian. “Sorry, you’ve been very helpful. And so kind to us.” She looked down at the man’s half-erect cock, gazing longer than would be considered polite. He stepped towards her and opened his arms. She understood and moved against him and as he wrapped his arms around her he kissed her forehead.

“I promise. We’ll get you back safe and sound,” he said, letting her go, pleased with another hurdle out of the way. He realised that they were both naked, covered in sweat and dirt and no doubt smelled very bad, but nevertheless they had cuddled quite happily. He looked down at Brian who had leaned back with his eyes closed. “He really does have a nice cock, doesn’t he?”

“Why do you say that, that’s kinda weird isn’t it for a guy to say?”

“Not really. It’s very big for his age, and it’s a classic shape. It’s like a classic breast, or bum.”

Leslie smiled. “If you say so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.