Walking Wounded - Cover

Walking Wounded

Copyright© 2017 by Jodie Halliday

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two teenage cousins set off on a hike to a camp site but disaster strikes as Brian suffers a major injury and although Leslie tries to offer first aid she knows they are doomed. They are rescued by a local man, who introduces Leslie to sex while her cousin recovers. The two teens spend their next few days naked with the man and recount their graphic adventures of teenage sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

The rustling of leaves caused by the early afternoon breeze was punctuated only by the youth’s footfall as they made their way up through the forest. As they ascended the hill, the mix of brambles and dominating oaks was slowly giving way to evergreens and a floor of old, soft pine needles. Leslie’s cousin was in front of her, slashing at the ground with his stick, knocking small rocks out of the way as he followed the little track towards the campsite which she estimated to be still several hours away. She watched him lovingly as he negotiated the tree roots and loose gravel along the rough track. She had plans for him over the next few days, cousin or not.

Her father’s old green backpack felt increasingly heavy and the straps rubbed against her shoulders as it swung with each step. Cans and bottles made musical sounds as she struggled ten feet behind him, sweating with the day’s long, slow climb. She would be thankful when they gained the pass at the top of the trail after which she was fairly sure there was a very gradual descent over a few miles then a relatively steep forty-five minutes downhill to the campsite where she had planned they would spend the next few days. That’s what it had looked like on Google maps when she had thought up their route anyway. If her printer hadn’t run out of ink she would have brought the map along just to be sure.

The whole forest was secluded, devoid of any other human but most probably full of wildlife which had decided at that time to just watch as they passed through. Brian swished his stick against a Douglas Fir and smiled as the branches swayed back and forth. He turned to her, grinning a little before looking around and continuing on his way. Several minutes later they turned a corner and she heard the sound of water below to her left, pleasing and reassuring but nonetheless out of sight. Brian removed his floppy hat and wiped his brow, turning again to look at Leslie. His smile was still there but he seemed concerned and she wondered if he was tiring of the climb. Neither of them could be considered athletic or the outdoors type and in fact the last time that she had done any particular exercise was when they had walked to the campsite the previous year, even though that was only a couple of miles after getting a lift from her father.

Brian looked up, stretching a little as he held his stomach. He looked briefly to his right, then left, and finally darted into the trees beside the trail.

“Wait there, I’ll only be a minute,” he shouted. His actions were uncoordinated, frantic even, as he shed his backpack carelessly and sprinted out of sight. Leslie watched and shook her head as he disappeared into the trees. She dropped her backpack by the side of the track and found a spot to sit in the sun and where the pine needles were less likely to stick to her skin. Her best sneakers were now shades of brown with blotches of green from the long grass. Mum would be unimpressed since they had only bought them a month ago and they were intended for school in September. She brushed a hand over her legs, pleased with the silky smoothness of her skin. The breeze found its way inside her shorts and felt wonderful as she leaned back on her hands and looked up at the sky.

A scream shattered her reverie followed by a rustling and the sound of tumbling rocks. Almost immediately, and apart from some fainter tumbling noises and a bird squawking, there was total silence.

“Brian?” shouted Leslie, sitting up. “Bri!” She stood, grabbed her pack and dragged it towards the spot where he had disappeared, tearing his pack from the clutches of the brambles. The sound of the stream filled the silence as she stumbled with the added weight, cautiously following his route. She swung his backpack over her shoulder just as the water came into view, undulating between the rocks and maybe eight feet across. “Bri!”

She saw a flash of red through the trees and brambles below and edged her way forward. “Bri, are you OK?” After another few cautious steps she saw him, lying on the rocks beside the river, motionless and in an unnatural position, ten feet below.

“Fuck, Bri!” she shouted, edging forward. She looked for a way down and swung the pack around to ease the pain in her shoulder. Her foot slipped and squealed, reaching out to steady herself on a small branch. Sticky sap coated her palm and she wiped the goo onto her shorts, swearing. She scanned the narrow ledge she was on, trying to work out a way down to him as she shuffled along carefully. Leslie shouted to him again and as she swatted away a fly from her face Brian’s pack dropped from her shoulder, swinging her towards the edge of the path. There was nothing to grab onto this time and her left foot slipped off the track into thin air. She screamed as she went over, her backpack cushioning some of the fall but offering no protection against the brambles that tore into her thighs. Gravity caused Brian’s pack to tumble down onto her, pushing her with greater force through the thorny undergrowth. She saw small rocks and dirt flash by, sunlight through the trees, water, and an approaching smooth, grey boulder.

“Fuck!” she said as she landed on her back, a few feet from her cousin. Seconds later, and with cans clanking, Brian’s backpack added to her misery as it hit her square on the head before coming to rest at her feet. “Oh fuck that hurts,” she gasped, most of the breath knocked out of her and tears welling up in her eyes. The sun shone through the swaying trees above, making her quint. She lay there for a short time, gathering herself, knowing that her breath would return from being winded. She knew she was bleeding even before looking down at her injuries. Two thick strands of blackberry brambles were twisted around her limbs and while they might have slowed her fall she could see blood dripping from several cuts in her arms and legs. Her first thought was that she would need to wear jeans for the start of her first day at university in a few days’ time. “Oh shit!” she shouted as the pain in her back registered. Her head hurt but she was pleased to note that no blood came away as she ran her hand through her hair although her legs had started to sting where the brambles still cut into her flesh. In several places small trails of blood ran over her thighs and down towards her thick socks. Her arms seemed to sting the most and she carefully pulled off a short bramble that had embedded itself in the flesh above her elbow. She kicked his backpack for good measure.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.