My Daughter, Her Friends, and Me
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story details the adventures of my teenaged daughter and her friends when they decide I need sex. Who was I to argue?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

As far as forcing myself on them, there was no way. These teenaged girls were leading the way. Me and my dick were simply following their leads. There was absolutely no coercion involved.

My daughter and at least some of her friends wanted to fuck me. I wanted to fuck them. All of them. Over and over again. We would just have to take it one step at a time and see what happens.

Laying on my bed, I worked to regain control of myself. I needed to be calm in order to focus on the issue I was struggling to deal with. Well, actually, the struggle had come to an end. I knew what I wanted. The real struggle was with my embarrassing behaviour earlier.

My daughter and her friend, Maya, had performed an intriguing, exotic, and erotic dance routine for me. I jerked myself off and instead of congratulating the two on the sexiness of their dance or even thanking them for it, I ran away.

That matter needed to be addressed. Immediately. If the girls were still here. I hoped no one had left.

Stopping in the bathroom for a much needed pee and to wash myself off, I went downstairs. In the rec room, I found the three girls on the couch. Kim and Tracey had their arms around Maya who was sitting in the middle. I couldn’t really tell but it appeared Maya may have been crying.

Kim and Tracey watched me walk across the room to them with anger blazing in their eyes. Maya looked at me from within her tear streaked face. I really couldn’t have expected anything more from them at this point.

“Ladies,” I began, “I need to apologise for the way I have been acting the last couple of days. Things were changing in our lives together and I just didn’t know how to deal with it.”

The three girls were nodding at me but no words were issued from their mouths.

“I need to say I’m sorry. Maya, you and Kim were so provocative with your dance routine that I jerked myself off. Instead of thanking you, I ran away. You must both have been mortified by my behaviour.”

Still no words were spoken by the girls but their nodding heads were becoming more emphatic. I noticed that Maya was no longer crying.

“Tracey, for the past few days, you have been offering yourself to me and I have been such a clod pushing you away. I am so sorry I was so mean to you.”

The three girls were glancing at each other and nodding their heads even more enthusiastically.

“Kim, my daughter, my true love, I have treated you the worse. Pushing you away was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. You must have been devastated that I was refusing you. I demeaned you that way. I promise it will never happen again.”

Not able to restrain herself, my daughter was on her feet, racing to me. I held out my arms ready to embrace her. My sweet, loving and beautiful little girl. It was only then that I realized she and Maya had never put their bras back on. Our embrace had our bodies, especially my daughter’s tits, crushed against each other.

Our lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. Completely guilt free, I surrendered to the newfound feelings in my heart. And my groin. This was a terrifically sexy young woman who was moulded to my body and kissing me so passionately with those soft, warm, and plump lips. Very quickly our tongues were in each other’s mouth and my hands were cupping my daughter’s naked ass cheeks. Oh yeah, and I was sprouting wood.

I guess Tracey held back as long as she could, allowing me and my daughter to have our moment. Giving up the fight to restrain herself, we were soon in a three way hug and kisses were being exchanged between all of us. Kim pulled back just a little giving Tracey and I our moment as well. With her shift in position, one of my hands fell off my daughter’s ass. I simply put it on Tracey’s fully clothed butt.

Tracey was almost as good a kisser as my daughter. Almost. Maybe because she was my daughter, I preferred to kiss Kim. There was certainly more passion between my daughter and I. Taking a pause from all the kissing to catch my breath, I saw that a downcast Maya was still sitting on the couch watching the activities going on in front of her.

I released Kim and Tracey and, as they had seen what I had noticed, they stepped aside. I held out my arms to invite Maya to join me and us. Truth be told, I wanted to see those ginormous boobs of hers up close.

Maya climbed to her feet slowly, walking the few steps towards us very hesitantly. I made her feel welcome by grabbing her ass, locking her tits against my chest, and displaying my passion to her through my kisses. No longer hesitating, Maya returned my kisses with a growing passion and lust.

Pretty soon, all three girls were taking their turns at kissing me. I hoped my lips wouldn’t wear out. There can be no arguing I was turned on. My cock was rock hard, rotating being pressed against each teenaged girl consecutively. My daughter and her friends were also demonstrably excited sexually as revealed by their diamond tipped nipples and, I’m sure, their dampening pussies.

It was my daughter, Kim, that made the first move.

“Daddy has a huge king sized bed upstairs so why are we all standing down here?”

I waited to see the reaction of the other two teenagers. Both smiled while nodding accordingly. Upstairs we trooped, me in the rear. I’d like to say it was the gentlemanly thing to do, allowing the women to precede me, but it was more a case of wanting to admire their collective asses in motion.

Kim gestured for me to get on the bed first. As I was squeezing past the group, Tracey halted me, telling me I needed to strip down before proceeding any further. Relieving me of the strain of doing it myself, Kim and Maya had me butt naked in a heartbeat or three.

Both looked at each other, then at me, and finally, my dick. Before I could blink, they each had a hand on me, fondling my hardening cock. Tracey instructed the girls to let me go and for me to get on the bed. We all followed orders.

I threw myself down as close to the middle as I could. Before even having a chance to adjust my position or my pillows, the two young women were clambering over me. Kim lay on her side with one of my arms around her and Maya the other. Each of them had lost their bras earlier during the erotic dance routine leaving each the freedom to put one of their spectacular, naked boobs on my chest.

My daughter and her friend took turns kissing me. With a loud “ahem”, Tracey sought and received our attention. Standing at the end of the bed, she began to disrobe.

Despite all the soul searching of earlier, I was still flabbergasted watching one teenager stripping before me with two more now fondling my cock and balls. Yup, hog heaven.

My eyes just couldn’t figure out where to look. In an imitation of the helter skelter eye movement, they darted from one body to the next. They were all new to me, all nude before me, all as sexy as hell. From time to time over the years I had seen my daughter nude or topless in the house but the inherent sexiness of this situation made her a new view to appreciate as well.

Tracey climbed up on the bed at the foot. On all fours, she panther walked her way towards me until her face was level with my prick. Still holding herself up, Tracey nudged away the hands caressing my genitalia using her face. Like a well oiled, precision machine, my daughter and Maya altered their focus to caressing my chest allowing Tracey to commence licking my dick from tip to root.

Kim was the first of the duo to adjust her position so that her boobs were within grasp of my lips and teeth. This was an entirely new activity for my daughter and I, my cock reacting by jerking and slapping Tracey’s tongue and mouth. I can’t say I didn’t love the situation with my daughter.

Since my arms were still restrained by the bodies lying across them, it was up to Kim and Maya to direct their body parts in the direction of my mouth. My daughter leaned over me, swaying her shoulders in order to make them swing back and forth across my mouth. I felt like I was bobbing for apples trying to catch a nipple in my mouth. Maya must have felt sorry for me as she took hold of one of my daughter’s tits and pulled it toward my lips.

Ahhhh, it was such a great feeling, so compelling, with my daughter’s nipple in my mouth. I had never forecasted this moment coming to pass, it was awesome though when it did occur. Kim kept moaning “Daddeeee” in my ear while I tugged and chewed and even bit her nipple. I really wanted to use my own hands on my daughter’s tits but neither she nor Maya seemed willing to give up their restraining hold on me.

I can’t forget about Tracey. That barely eighteen year old teenager was just a blowjob queen. At her age she already knew how to deep throat. She was demonstrating that skill to me regularly. My daughter’s best friend would alternate between licking my shaft up and down like an ice cream cone to sucking gently on my balls to swallowing my cock until it was nudging her throat. Then she would start all over again.

I don’t know which of us was more surprised, me or Tracey, when the head of my cock was engulfed by my daughter’s pussy. I could feel that Tracey was holding my prick up so that Kim could begin impaling herself on my cock. I also recognized that Tracey was licking me so close to the head that she must be licking my daughter’s pussy as well.

There were plenty of unknowns to their endeavour. Did they know how much they were teasing me in our current positions? Did they know how much my cock was throbbing? How anxious it was to be buried in my daughter’s cunt? Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Finally, and with no warning, Kim sat down completely on my cock piercing herself to her core. Forget all that came before, this was hog heaven!

With my dong fully immersed in her fluids, my daughter sat motionless for some time. Her pussy was far from motionless though. Her muscles were in a rhythmic clench of my dick. I could feel the muscles in her cunt virtually milking me.

At least I had a hand free at this time. Free to explore her beautiful C cup boobs. I did everything to them I might have dreamt about. I pulled on them; I jiggled them; I caressed them; and did all the same things to her nipples.

I couldn’t see them though since Maya was lying across me having initiated a makeout session. The petite little girl with the bodacious boobs had her tongue in my mouth and it was dancing with mine. It was a lovely, writhing snake in my mouth.

Maya began to moan into my mouth. My ego was very proud when I thought it was me causing the little teenager to react like this. Hearing my daughter moaning at Tracey clued me in.

“That’s it slut. Tongue that pussy. Make Maya cum on your tongue. Don’t stop.”

Tracey, of course obeyed. Maya, laying across my chest, leaned back against Kim who was still riding my cock. Now, with both hands free, and my daughter lending her support with her hands, I was free to roam the D sized breasts of the little girl. The breasts I had been admiring and surreptitiously ogling for the year she had been hanging with my daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.