Transcendence - Cover

Transcendence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Three Weeks Ago

Rayna’s lips part from Lacey’s as she pulls away. Lacey moans, “Please...”

It has been nearly a month since they have seen each other. Since their time in the guard, they have spent nearly all the time together, with the exception of times like this. A month’s span never last more than a month and it only ever happened because one of them were needed somewhere to serve as protection for a dignitary somewhere.

That month apart was enough to drive either of them crazy. After nine years of being together, not to mention the years before of being best friends, time apart is hard. Neither let their feelings or emotions get in the way of duty, but once that duty was over the flood gates always opened right up.

Rayna pulls the shirt over Lacey’s head and her breasts bounce free from it. Her nipples beneath are at full attention, most likely from the shirt rubbing against them. Rayna tosses the shirt to the floor absentmindedly as she takes one of the firm nipples into her mouth.

Lacey moans and starts to tremble as Rayna sucks gently on her nipple. She holds Rayna’s head in place with one hand while the other seeks out one of Rayna’s breasts. Rayna sighs upon Lacey finding her nipple and twisting it.

Rayna pulls away from her sucking and straightens up to recapture Lacey’s lips with hers. The kiss is passionate, deep and long, yet soft. Lacey pulls away to catch her breath, she rests her forehead against Rayna’s. Rayna flicks out her tongue and the tip caresses Lacey’s bottom lip so delicately and sensuously that Lacey’s knees buckle.

The feel of Rayna’s hands on her breasts and her softly tantalizing touch drives Lacey crazy. Rayna’s fingers skirt over Lacey’s skin, barely making contact. The sensation heats her up and makes her pussy gush. Lacey presses her lips back to Rayna’s, kissing deeply as she turns them and guides her backward to the bed. Rayna’s legs hit the bed and she stops moving. She pulls away from their kiss and gives Lacey a smile. Turning away, Rayna climbs onto the bed, giving Lacey a beautiful view of her gorgeous ass in her tight white cotton panties. It is a perfect sight complete with a soaked strip of wetness between her legs.

Rayna lies down and Lacey quickly crawls on after her. She straddles Rayna’s belly, sits down gently and takes Rayna’s hands into her own to kiss each of the fingers. She looks down and whispers, “I’ve so fucking missed you.”

Rayna smiles up at her, their eyes locking and speaking volumes. Lacey scoots back so that she is straddling Rayna’s knees rather than her stomach and leans in and kisses her belly button. She swirls her tongue around it, causing Rayna to squirm and giggle.

Lacey glances up at her. The love and adoration in Rayna’s eyes almost takes her breath away. Kissing her way up Rayna’s smooth, warm skin, Lacey captures Rayna’s lips with hers. The kiss is soft, yet urgent as she stretches her body over Rayna’s. Lacey slides over to the side, their lips never parting. Rayna’s hands dance lightly over Lacey’s back, bringing tingles to her spine.

Lacey presses back into her. As they kiss, Lacey slips her hand down Rayna’s firm belly and into the white, cotton panties. She slides her fingers down into the smooth, wet and hot slickness. Rayna sighs as Lacey’s fingers slide around in her wetness. Lacey pulls away from her lips and having thoroughly coated her fingers, draws them out. She takes her glistening fingers and slathers the juices all over Rayna’s firm, pink nipple. The slippery wetness makes her already appealing nipple look even more succulent.

Lacey pulls and twists, enjoying the feeling of it in her fingers. She leans down and takes the nipple in her mouth and slips her fingers into Rayna’s panties again. Everything is dripping inside. Lacey then softly touches Rayna’s clit, making her shudder, teasing it before moving down to her dripping slit. She can feel Rayna’s lips are swollen and throbbing and seemingly swelling even more with her touch. She then slips a finger inside, to release a gush of juices and causing Rayna to shudder and moan in response.

As Lacey’s finger works deeper into her, Rayna’s slick walls grip at her finger. Lacey can tell just how needy she is. So she slips another finger inside while pressing her thumb to Rayna’s clit. Then, gently at first, she slowly works her two fingers in and out, while sucking on Rayna’s nipple. Lacey presses deeply into Rayna’s center as she takes the nipple between her teeth and gently bites down.

Rayna groans loudly and Lacey is rewarded with another small gush of juices. Lacey withdraws her fingers and Rayna sighs with disappointment as her hands clutch Lacey’s in an attempt to keep them in place. Lacey pulls her hand free regardless and withdraws her lips from the nipple. She slips up and softly kisses Rayna, but Rayna is done being gentle. She grabs the back of Lacey’s head and kisses her back fiercely. Her tongue thrashes from side to side and into the depths of Lacey’s mouth.

Lacey lets her ravish her mouth before moving away. Slowly, because she is savoring Rayna’s lips and tongue, she withdraws from the kiss. Rayna’s lips let her go, but reluctantly. Her head follows Lacey’s momentarily before finally allowing their lips to part. Then leaning back down, Lacey catches Rayna’s earlobe in between her lips. The sound of Rayna’s pleased moan is music to Lacey’s ears and the turning of her head to expose her smooth neck to Lacey’s ministrations causes Lacey to gasp quietly. Now, not only are Rayna’s panties soaked, but so are Lacey’s. Lacey, however, can feel her own juices running down the length of her thighs.

As Lacey kisses slowly down Rayna’s neck, Rayna’s moans deepen. Lacey leaves her neck to softly kiss her lips and Rayna’s response is soft and loving, not as urgent as they had been just moments earlier. They kiss for a time while Lacey strokes the skin of Rayna’s belly and by the time they lips coma apart, Rayna is gently rocking her hips against the other woman. So Lacey kisses down Rayna’s neck and lovingly latches onto her hardened nipple for just a second or so before gliding down and away from her tempting breasts. She pauses long enough to swirl her tongue around Rayna’s belly button a couple of times two or three times, eliciting a little gasp. Lacey smiles and then continues down to Rayna’s waiting pussy.

She kisses along the waistband of the white panties. She catches the waistband in her teeth and Rayna lifts her hips off the bed in response. Lacey denies her this pleasure for the moment as her lips and tongue slither into the crease between Rayna’s hip and leg. A moan of disappointment filters down from above as Rayna’s hips settle to the bed. Skipping over the front of her panties, Lacey runs her tongue along the crease and then the waistband on the other side. Rayna starts squirming and whimpering. Lacey smiles again.

She wants Rayna as bad as the other woman wants her, but after being away for so long from each other, she wants to take her time and enjoy her lover.

Lacey’s tongue slips between Rayna’s parted thighs and she kisses her panties where her panties are clinging tightly to her body. Lacey feels her entire body shudder when her lips touched her pussy. Rayna’s hips rise up again as Lacey withdraws her lips from the panties. And this time, Lacey hooks her fingers onto the waistband and pulls then down just far enough to expose the top of her slit.

She slides her finger along Rayna’s belly, stopping short of her slit. Rayna moans in frustration. Leaving her hands where they are, Lacey scoots up Rayna’s body and kisses her lips softly. Rayna moans again. Lacey then touches her nose to Rayna’s as she slips her finger down and into Rayna’s hot, soaked folds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.