Transcendence
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Nikki is the first to wake up. She finds herself still wrapped in Riley’s arms. Her body is a bit sore from the hard cavern floor, but the warmth emanating from Riley makes it worth it. She stays as still as she can, trying to enjoy as much of it as she can before she wakes up.

It’s about another half hour before Riley does finally stir and the first thing she does is slip her hand up, from where it is wrapped around Nikki’s belly, to delicious breasts. Instantly, Nikki feels the tension in her chest as her heart starts to beat faster.

Her hand cups Nikki’s breast to squeeze it gently. Nikki can already feel her juices flooding between her legs. This is what she hoped would happen. Riley’s nimble fingers slip across her breast to her nipples. She twists them, sending a cascade of pleasure through Nikki’s body, down to that spot between her legs. Her hand slips nimbly to the other breast, repeating the same twisting and sending equal sensations throughout.

Just as Nikki thinks about having Riley inside her, Riley’s hand moves from the tortured breasts, down her stomach. She sucks in a breath as Riley lightly runs her fingertips across her skin. Then her hand in at Nikki’s thigh and without thought, Nikki is spreading her legs open. Her fingers touch Nikki’s lips, feeling her juices.

Riley smiles. She knows the reason Nikki is nice and wet is because of her. Nikki feels her fingers run through the folds of her pussy, spreading apart her lips. Riley avoids her clit, which only adds to the wanton lust building inside. Her finger dips into Nikki’s pussy. Slowly, she inserts it, sliding ever so slowly before it cannot go any further.

Nikki leans her head back, enjoying the delicate touch of Riley when suddenly the feeling is interrupted. Nikki is stunned as Riley begins to ram her finger in and out rapidly. There is no build up, just a sudden and random thrusting. But it’s okay because it feels good, real good. She slips in a second finger, and then an third, jamming them into Nikki’s pussy. The wet, sloppy sounds echo through the chamber. Nikki’s heart pounds harder in her chest, matching the rapid beating of Riley’s.

Riley pinches her nipple again, twisting it. The pain goes straight to her pussy, turning into pleasure along the way. It tips her closer to the edge, she can feel it. She is so close now. Riley stops fucking Nikki with her fingers, taking them out of Nikki’s pussy and placing them directly on her clit. She rubs the hardened clit as fast as she can.

She leans down and whispers into Nikki’s ear. “Cum for me.”

Nikki turns her head and Riley shifts for a better position and she kisses Nikki, hard. Nikki explodes, soaking her hand and the ground beneath. She opens her mouth to let out a pent up moan as her body trembles and shakes from the orgasm ripping through her.

As her orgasm starts to subside, Riley leans down and kisses her again. Her lips press tenderly against Nikki’s. Nikki sighs as she rolls over to face her. Her breasts push forward with each deep breath to brush against Riley’s. Nikki doesn’t ever want to leave this moment. She wants to stay in her in Riley’s arms with her forever. But the reality is that she can’t. They have to find a way out, find a way back to the surface and to home base. Maybe after that, they can see about getting lost like this again and maybe staying lost.

“We’ll need to continue this once we get out of here,” Riley says in a near whisper. “Let’s get packed up and see if we can’t find a way out.”

Nikki nods her head. She groans not just because she hates having to leave Riley’s embrace but because her muscles ache from the hard ground. They quickly dress in stiff clothing, from the drying out overnight in the frigid air. Luckily the air seems to have warmed up slightly, not quite like it is on the surface, but not near as cold as last night.

Once their armor is donned and everything is packed, Nikki checks her flashlight and is surprised when it comes on. “Hey look at this, it works.”

Riley smiles as she checks hers, getting the same result. “What about the rest of the equipment?”

The first thing Nikki checks is her watch, which unfortunately is still not working. They go about checking each piece of electronic equipment, but nothing else works.

“That’s strange,” Riley says. “I wonder why only these work.” She waves the flashlight around through the air.

“Maybe because it’s the only piece of equipment we have that runs on a cell,” Nikki offers.

“That’s probably it,” Riley agrees. Then she frowns. “Let’s hope the cells last until we can get out of here.”

Lighting isn’t too much of a problem. The same plants that were glowing last night are still glowing but at a much lower brightness. They can make do with it if they have to, but there is no telling it the plants are strung out throughout the cavern or if they will continue to glow throughout the day. Plus, if there just happens to be a hole or ledge just outside the light, that could spell disaster for to two women. It is what landed them in here in the first place after all.

“We’ll try to keep the use of them to a minimum,” Riley suggests. “Watch your footing. We don’t want to fall in another hole.”

Nikki laughs and it seems contagious as Riley laughs with her soon after. Eventually the two women settle down and get serious before moving on. Since they can’t go up, Riley takes them in the direction of the original cave’s entrance. With it leading away from the hillside, there is a possibility that there will be a tunnel that leads out.

They trek through the cavern for hours. The cool air keeps them from getting too hot and sweating and the cavern has a plethora of fresh water that they are able to use when their canteens run dry. The only real worry is what they will do when their rations run out. Like the surface there isn’t any sign of life other than the glowing vegetation.

After a few hours, Riley calls for them to stop and rest. They find themselves in a very large cavern, the biggest they have been in yet. So far it has been easy going and they haven’t had to squeeze through any tight passages. But weariness is settling on them quickly.

Riley slumps against the cavern wall as Nikki goes to refill her canteen at a small flowing stream. She watches as the other woman walks away, admiring her ass when something brushes her shoulder. Without a second thought, Riley throws a hand up to the shoulder to brush it away. She is so transfixed on Nikki that she doesn’t see the danger yet to come.

This time, instead of feeling something on her shoulder, she feels t coil around her neck. It wraps tight and quick, cutting off any chance she has to call for help. Her hands go straight for it as she struggles to get lose. The dull orange tentacle lifts Riley up off the ground and up into the air. Her legs shake beneath her and just before she has to start gasping for air that won’t have a chance to fill her lungs, the tentacle loosens.

It is just the opportunity she needs, or so she thinks. More of the same colored tentacles come from the darkness to capture both wrists and ankles. Within a matter of a few seconds, Riley is hanging parallel to the floor, her arms and legs held above and behind her.

From this position, she has a clear, bird’s eye view of Nikki. The woman is talking without looking back to where Riley is supposed to be. It is only when she finally finishes and turns around that she realizes that she has been talking to empty space. Riley wants to call down to her and tell her to run, but the tentacle around her neck prevents any words for escaping. Instead, she is forced to watch as another set of the dull orange tentacles slide up from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.