Transcendence
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Four Years Ago

Solaris Prodigious Seven is a colossal planet that sets just perfectly from its sun. Water covers ninety-four percent of its surface with a low saline content, making it almost drinkable for humans. The atmosphere is overly rich with oxygen as if coming straight out of an oxygen tank. The planet is darted with atolls and islands of various sizes, some long stretches of beaches. It serves as a tourist stop primarily catering to surfers.

It is also Rayna’s favorite place to surf. And since it’s both her and Lacey’s leave, this is where the come. Rayna has surfed for many years and though Lacey never has, she has decided to learn so that she could share in Rayna’s passion.

The best thing about Solaris Prodigious Seven’s multitude of islands is the privacy. Since there is an abundance of them, tourist can literally rent a whole island, giving them as much privacy as they want. They can even be bought and owned, one of Rayna’s goals after her service in the guard. This is where she wants to spend her life with Lacey at, which is another reason Lacey wants to learn how to surf.

Their shoes are first to be dropped to the steps of the beach house as clothes start coming off. Lacey gladly helps with the zipper on Riley’s dress and watches as it slides off her shoulders and down her body. Rayna keeps her back to Lacey as she slides her panties down and throws them onto the pile of discarded clothing. Rayna glances over her shoulder at Lacey as she walks away from her and toward the water. Lacey quickly finishes undoing the buttons on her shirt and then slides her pants off as well. Her panties land on top as she turns and runs toward the water and Rayna. Rayna hears her coming and runs into the water away from her. Squeals of surprise ring out as she runs deeper and deeper into the water. Lacey finally catches her with an arm around her waist and pulls her back against her chest.

Rayna laughs as Lacey pulls their bodies together. She places her hands over Lacey’s and relaxes against her naked body. She feels Lacey’s breasts pressing into her back and her hips pressing against her ass.

“This will beat the last leave we had,” Rayna says as she slides her hands up Lacey’s thighs and then around to her ass. She cups her hands on each cheek and pulls Lacey tight against her ass.

“I don’t know, last time was pretty fun,” Lacey giggles.

Rayna raises her arms over her head and turns in Lacey’s arms so she can face her. “Yes that was fun. But this time will be a lot more fun.”

Lacey wraps her arms around Rayna’s neck and lifts her feet off the ocean floor and wraps them around Rayna’s waist. “Learning how to surf and sharing your passion for it will make it that much better.”

Rayna’s hands cup Lacey’s ass, taking all the strength she has not to let her fingers slide down into the thick wetness that she knows she would find. Lacey raises her hips against Rayna and then slides herself down against her stomach. She then lowers her head onto Rayna’s chest.

“I can’t wait until we are done with the guard so that we can spend every day like this together.”

Lacey pulls her legs from Rayna’s waist and lowers her feet to the bottom of the ocean floor. She brings her lips to Rayna’s and softly kisses her, teasing and sucking on her lips. She slides her tongue out and is met with Rayna’s. They tease and flick until Rayna finally pushes forward and covers Lacey’s lips and lets her tongue explore every space inside Lacey’s mouth.

Rayna finally pulls her lips away to catch her breath. “Before we have that kind of fun, I want to teach you to surf.”

Lacey groans. “I supposed I can wait to have you.”

Lacey takes step forward and presses their bodies together again. Legs come back up around Rayna’s waist and she crushes her lips once again. Rayna gives back as much passion as she is receiving and is breathless when she finally pulls away.

“You make it hard to get the day started,” Rayna says with a heartfelt smile.

“I know,” Lacey says, returning the smile as she tilts her hips to spread her wetness against Rayna’s stomach.

Rayna brings her lips to Lacey’s and kisses her gently. She lets Lacey remove her legs from around her body and lowers her back down in the water. She grabs Lacey’s hand and says. “Let’s get started.”

She leads Lacey back to the shore and up to the beach house where a pair of surf boards await them. But instead of grabbing the boards, Rayna presses the other against the wooden railing. Lacey welcomes her body as it pushes into hers. Rayna grabs Lacey’s hand and pins them down on the top of the railing and then places her thigh between Lacey’s legs and then against her pussy.

Rayna releases Lacey’s hands and slid hers up her sides. “You make it hard not to want to take you,” Rayna says as she slides her thumbs across Lacey’s taut nipples. They instantly harden under Rayna’s touch and Rayna finds it impossible to stop. Lacey tries to keep her breath even as her body presses into Rayna’s touch.

Rayna looks into her lover’s eyes and sees she is filled with emotion. She feels the same way, but there is also a mix of fear and confusion in Lacey’s eyes, and this is what makes Rayna pull her hands away from her soft breasts and up to Lacey’s face.

“You’re scared,” Rayna says softly as her thumbs caress each side of Lacey’s face.

Lacey closes her eyes and leans into Rayna’s palms. She is scared, scared that it won’t always be like this, that their dreams will never come true. She wants to wrap her arms around Rayna and never let her go.

“We’ll always be together,” Rayna says and kisses Lacey softly. “And this is where we will be after it is all over.”

“You can’t promise me that,” Lacey says as she opens her eyes up to Rayna.

“I can and I will,” Rayna says.

Rayna knows it is a long shot. She knows that anything can happen at any time on any planet in any system of the galaxy. The galaxy is a big place wrought with many dangers, but Rayna would give her life for Lacey.

“Come on,” let not dwell,” she says before kissing Lacey again. “Let’s learn how to surf.”

-

Lacey watches as Rayna’s muscled body paddles easily through the small waves. She pops her board up and over every wave until she is a distance from Lacey. Lacey watches as Rayna finally sits up on her board and turns back toward the shore. Rayna sits here for a few moments until a small wave starts heading toward her. She lies down on her board and starts paddling ahead of the water. Her feet start a fast kick and as the wave hits her board, she hops to her feet and easily rides the wave in past Lacey. Rayna paddles back out to Lacey and sits up on her board with Lacey still watching her.

“Come on, paddle out with me.”

Rayna takes the lead with Lacey right behind her. When the first wave comes toward them, Rayna shows Lacey how to come up on her arms, lift her torso off the board and push it forward and through the wave. Lacey quickly gets the hang of it and stays right with Rayna. Rayna doesn’t take Lacey out as far as she had gone before. For now, she wants Lacey to get used to getting through the waves and familiarize herself with how to keep steady on the board as it moves.
And after several hours of fun and practice the two make their way back to shore. They stick their boards in the sand before settling down on the towels they set out earlier which they take to laying upon.

“You did well out there,” Rayna remarks as she smiles over at her lover. She reaches over and tucks a strand of wet hair behind Lacey’s ear. Her fingers linger against her cool skin. “You don’t know how much I love you.”

“Oh I know,” Lacey says smiling. “I just don’t know if you love me more than I love you.” Lacey crushes her lips on Rayna’s as she settles her body down atop and to the side of her. She immediately slides her hand down Rayna’s body and into the damp folds of Rayna’s pussy. She instantly slides fingers inside of the tight hole. Rayna groans against her lips and her hips immediately start moving against Lacey’s hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.