Transcendence - Cover

Transcendence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Not far from Rayna’s location, Lacey has reached the end of her assigned location. The trip here was uneventful like every day on this rock has been. Of all the places she has been, this is her least favorite planet. It is too humid and too quiet. Well if the noises from the animals that are never seen aren’t taken into consideration.

Sweat beads profusely down her face and from the slick feeling she has beneath her armor, down the rest of her body. She hates being all sweaty, at least with armor on. Sweaty while doing other activities only made if more fun. Usually it doesn’t distract her, but today, for some reason it does. It feels itchy.

The itchy feeling has only gotten worse the further she has gone away from home base. And right now, it’s intense. Lacey looks out across the expanse before her as she stands at the edge of the plateau. Beside her is a large, hollow and dead looking tree trunk. The odd thing about it is that it is dead.

Nothing on this forsaken planet is dead.

Though it strikes her as odd, she pushes the thought from her head and focuses of the itchy feeling.

I’ve got to get rid of this feeling.

The only solution she can think of is to take off her armor and let the cool air dry her off. No sweat, no itching. Besides, with no contact with any kind of animal or actual laying of eyes on any, except for the ones in the lab that the scientists have mysteriously found, she can’t see the danger in undertaking such a foolish risk.

Rayna has always drilled into the team to not let your guard down, but Rayna probably isn’t feeling terribly itchy at the moment either. She sets her rifle against the tree trunk and sets to work stripping off her armor and equipment. By the time she is finished, Lacey is standing only in a pair of white cotton panties, her armor, clothing and equipment sitting in a disorganized pile.

The air, which is still humid, feels cool on her sweaty skin. The itchiness subsides a little but not by much. Lacey frowns and huffs, “Well this was useless.”

She turns to collect her gear and stops short. From the center on the tree trunk, sitting on a thick stalk is a flower bud. It was there a moment ago and Lacey has no idea how it got there so quickly. She isn’t too surprised as this is an odd planet after all. What does surprise her is when it suddenly moves.

Not taking any chances, Lacey moves toward her rifle. The bud moves forward and expands to full bloom with an array of vibrant red and yellow petals. It shrieks at the woman and sends her stumbling backward. Lacey lands on her ass with a thump. Luckily for her the ground is fairly soft.

“This is not happening,” Lacey mutters to herself. Right now she is mentally kicking herself for being foolish enough for going against Rayna’s golden rule of not letting your guard down.

Lacey starts to scramble to her feet. She may not have access to her equipment, but she can run and she knows the direction she needs to go in. She manages to get to her knees before the ground around her starts to shift. It is enough to throw her off balance and she lands on her side.

All around her roots come bursting out from the ground. Quickly, the roots wrap around her legs, starting at her ankles and moving upward to her thighs. She claws at them to no effect and just as quickly, Lacey finds her arms being restrained by more of the roots.

Lacey struggles, pulling with her arms and her legs. Her body squirms and writhes but the roots are far too strong for her. Her struggles are making her body feel weak and soon she stops all together. Maybe if she lets the flower think she is through fighting it will let down its guard.

But what does it want with me?

Lacey gets her answer sooner than expected. In a split second, a nipple is no longer exposed. It is engulfed in the mouth of one of the root tentacles. It pulls back and slides a wet, hot tongue thickly across the taut skin of her nipple, flicking and playing with it.

“Oh fuck,” she moans from the pleasure and from the shock of what she sees. There are several more like the first. Each of these root tentacles ends with little mouths full of sharp little teeth and pinkish purple tongues. They are like giant, eyeless worms, hungry for her.

As the mouth continues its attention on her, another latches onto her other nipple, mimicking the first. Lacey moans again and this time she closes her eyes. The sensation is just too intense to bear. The attention the little tentacle mouths are giving her is intensely passionate which is odd for a plant. They begin to suck gently on her nipples as Lacey opens her eyes. She looks down to see the two wiggling roots sucking on her breasts. The sight oddly enough makes her pussy heat intensely. Already she can feel her juices beginning to flow.

“Oh fuck, this feels good,” she moans.

Somehow, the little tentacle mouths manage to increase the level of sensation Lacey is feeling. It has climbed past the point where she thinks it possible to comprehend. It’s as if the plant knows just how her body works. While her nipples are being attended to, Lacey feels something smooth ride up along her wet slit and then across her clit. It is just the slightest touch but the feeling is intense. The sensations tingling through her nipples and the sudden sensations resonating through her pussy by the new feeling leaves her aching for release.

As the ache grows more powerful and her body shakes, Lacey’s hips move downward, almost automatically. She wants whatever it is to touch her more and she whines in frustration when it doesn’t automatically happen right away. From the wetness she feels, Lacey knows her tight cotton panties are soaked, thick with her juices.

“This is so fucking intense,” she groans as she feels something running along her clit through her panties before pressing hard against it.

The next thing Lacey feels are tight, wet circles across her lips, pressing slightly into her warm slit. Her eyes squeeze shut. The circling continues, but they move higher on her pussy. Then she feels it circling around her aching clit and for a moment, Lacey’s mind goes blank. It is almost like it is just too much. Her mind can’t handle it. No thoughts, just pleasure. Her body is consumed by the rising pleasure inside of her and the desire to see the tension burst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.