Transcendence
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Love and life is everlasting, but can they transcend what the cosmos has in store for them?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Nine Years Ago

It is graduation day from the academy for Rayna and Lacey. After seven long years of training and learning, the two are finally ready to join the Federation Guard. But first it is time to celebrate, something that with all the studying they haven’t been able to do.

“We’re finally gonna get to join the guard,” Lacey says as she steps out from their modest kitchen with two glasses of wine. “Remember how we wanted this when we were ten?”

“I remember we always pretended to be guards,” Rayna answers as she accepts the glass of wine. “It used to drive your dad nuts.”

Lacey sits beside Rayna and tips a sip before saying, “He wanted us to be officers of some starship where it would be safe.”

“I thought he was going to cry at graduation,” Rayna says smiling.

“You kidding,” Lacey says returning the smile. “He was crying.”

“I noticed Christina was avoiding us today. She only smirked at me when I said hi to her.”

Lacey’s smile turns into a frown. “We broke up two days ago.”

Rayna is shocked. He quickly hugs her friend and asks, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Lacey hugs her back. “It’s no big deal. We split because I’m joining the guard and she’s off to join the fleet.”

Rayna pushes her back to look at her best friend. Lacey turns her gaze away and Rayna feels her heart expand slightly for her friend. Lacey is like the little sister she never had. Lifting her hand, Rayna gently turns Lacey’s face so she is looking at her, grey and blue eyes locking onto each other.

Making the first move, Lacey leans in closer to Rayna, her lips pressing softly against hers. It is only a small kiss, but it is all that is needed. Pulling back, Lacey says, “Oh, I’m sorry Rayna.”

Rayna smiles and leans back in to lock her lips onto her best friend’s. This time, the kiss is a little more passionate, insistent. Lacey strokes her tongue across Rayna’s closed lips, seeking entry that Rayna gives. For a moment, their tongues massage against each other until they find the perfect rhythm together. With the deeper kiss, Lacey feels Rayna’s arms coming up to wrap around Lacey’s shoulders as she holds herself close to her. As she kisses her, Lacey reaches up to pull Rayna’s hair loose, watching as the silky dark strands fall to just below her shoulders.

“I never thought of you kissing another girl,” Lacey says as she pulls back slightly from Rayna.

“Only you,” Rayna says breathlessly.

“If I’d known this, we’d have done this years ago,” Lacey says.

Her lips now makes a trail down Rayna’s neck, occasionally nibbling slightly on her soft skin, pleased at the soft moans she hears coming from above. Lacey finds the zipper on the back of Rayna’s dress and pulls it down without any resistance from Rayna. She then slides the dress off Rayna, letting it pool round her waist where she was sits. Rayna’s perfectly round breasts hover nicely above a flat toned belly.

“Lift your hips for me,” Lacey whispers in Rayna’s ear as she nibbles gently on her earlobe.

Without hesitation, Rayna does just this, lifting her hips from the couch to let Lacey pull the dress off her body completely. Lacey places a kiss on the top of each breast as Rayna’s hand wraps around her back to where her zipper is. Lacey automatically lifts her own hips to let the dress land on the floor beside Rayna’s. Lacey’s breasts are equally as rounded as her friend’s with nipples about the same size, but Rayna’s areolas are remarkably larger.

“Oh Rayna, I’ve always thought you were amazing,” Lacey says, staring at Rayna.

Rayna smiles at her. “I’ve always made sure to grab a look at you every time I could.”

The giggle together for a moment before Lacey stands up from the couch. “Come with me,” Lacey says as she takes her friend’s hand and pulls her to her feet. Rayna follows her into the bedroom where she slides Rayna onto her bed. “Lie back, and let me introduce you to a whole new world before we leave this one for other new worlds.” Lacey pushes softly at Rayna’s shoulders to get her to lie down as she straddled her hips.

Rayna has always shown leadership qualities which is why she is being given leadership of her own unit. Seeing her best friend take the leadership position seems kind of strange since Lacey has always shown to be a follower. So Rayna merely nods her head.

Lacey leans down to kiss her once again. Rayna immediately opens her mouth to allow her to deepen the kiss. As Lacey does, she slides her arms beneath and around Rayna, quickly unhooking her bra and throwing it over her shoulder. She moves her lips, allowing them to slowly travel down Rayna’s throat, jaw and chest until she gets to Rayna’s breasts. Her pink nipples are already beginning to harden in the cold air.

The second Lacey’s lips closes around one of Rayna’s nipples, Rayna starts breathing heavy. These heavy breathes turn to moans. Lacey brings each nipple to a hard peak before moving to the other one, her hand takes the place of her mouth as she pinches at the stiff nipple. Once both of Rayna’s nipples stand to attention, Lacey lets her lips continue their path across Rayna’s body, heading lower toward her still covered pussy and making sure to not let a single inch of skin go untouched by her mouth.

Lacey hooks her thumbs into the waistband of Rayna’s white cotton panties and slowly pulls them from her body. Rayna simply lifts her hips to help Lacey, kicking her panties away from her when they reach her feet. Then Rayna spreads her legs apart as Lacey watches her pussy opens up, revealing pink glistening folds. Rayna’s clit is already peeking out.

At the sight of her best friend like this, Lacey closes her eyes and parts her lips as she breathes heavily. She feels a rush of liquid pool between her own legs. She breathes out a heavy breathe one last time before placing gentle kisses up Rayna’s leg, right up to her pussy. But instead of going in on her pussy, despite Rayna’s heavy breathing and moans, she instead trails her tongue over Rayna’s hips. She smiles as Rayna’s moans grow more desperate and her hips start moving on their own.

“Please lick me. Lick my pussy,” Rayna moans between heavy breaths.”

“If that is what you wish.”

Lacey lowers her face down level with Rayna’s pussy. She starts to stroke her tongue up from the bottom of her slit up and ends with a flick across Rayna’s hardened clit. This earns Lacey a heavy moan from Rayna and a definite buck of her hips. So Lacey does it again and again and again. She licks up and down Rayna’s pussy, loving the sounds of her moaning and the feel of her getting wetter and wetter with a steady stream of thick pussy juices.

Lacey stabs her tongue softly into Rayna’s pussy at first slowly and then quickly increasing the pace, encouraging louder moans from Rayna. She can feel Rayna’s hips bucking and her thighs shaking around her face. Knowing that Rayna is close to orgasm, Lacey moves up to Rayna’s clit, flicking her tongue against it. This makes her cry out and arch her back off the bed slightly. Lacey smiles into Rayna’s wet pussy as she focuses on Rayna’s clit. She flicks her tongue across it a couple more times, again causing Rayna to cry out and her hips to buck even harder. Lacey finally presses the flat of her tongue onto Rayna’s clit, closing her mouth around her pussy and sucking hard.

Rayna explodes as she cries out loud.

Lacey holds tight to Rayna’s heavily bucking hips, suddenly finding it difficult to keep up with their movements. Somehow she does, licking and sucking and flicking across her pussy, riding Rayna through her orgasm.

Once Rayna calm, once her orgasm finally sweeps through her body and leaves her panting on her back on the bed, Lacey slowly moves back up the bed so that she is lying beside her friend.

“I take it you liked it?” Lacey asks with a smile.

“Most definitely,” Rayna replies, turning to face Lacey on the bed. Her breathing slowly returns to normal as she leans in close and presses her lips to Lacey’s.

With this, Rayna gives Lacey a gentle push, rolling her onto her back. She quickly crawls on top of Lacey, straddling her hips. Rayna reaches behind Lacey’s back to unhook her bra and slide it off her body, dropping it over the side of the bed. She stares at Lacey for a moment before moving to rid her of her panties.

“I thought you were amazing before, but now you are just absolutely beautiful,” Rayna says.

Lacey smiles softly and brings Rayna down and kissing her deeply. Rayna breaks the kiss and begins trailing her kisses down Lacey’s body until she gets to her breasts. She sucks softly on each breast, causing copious amounts of juices to pool between Lacey’s legs. With both of Lacey’s nipples standing to attention, Rayna moves on, kissing down until she gets to Lacey’s freshly shaved pussy. Rayna immediately strokes her tongue against Lacey’s pussy.

Lacey can’t help but moan. It just feels too good, having her best friend—the person she has longed for—licking and sucking on her pussy. Lacey could swear it is the best experience ever, but it could just be because of the longing. Whatever the case, Lacey is happier than ever at this point, happier than graduating from the academy.

Rayna’s attention is quickly bringing her closer and closer to the edge, especially when she uses her fingers, pushing it up into Lacey’s pussy. Rayna’s fingers slide in and out slowly, paying much attention to her spot inside. This, and the attention of Rayna’s lips on her clit, pushes Lacey headlong into an orgasm.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!”

Rayna climbs up her body to kiss Lacey and silence her. Lacey wraps her arms around Rayna as she moans into her mouth. As Lacey’s orgasm subsides, their kiss deepens. Lacey snakes her hand to the drawer beside the bed and pulls out a large double headed dildo. She waves it in the air as their kiss breaks. It flops wildly like a fish out of water, bring a smile to Rayna’s lips. The way Rayna looks at her makes her burst out in laughter, eliciting the same response from her.

“Lie on you back,” Lacey instructs.

Rayna smiles down on her and asks, “You like playing boss, don’t you?”

Lacey giggles and replies, “Only here in the bedroom. Responsibility in the field is not my forte.”

“Then I’ll take care of that there and you take care of it here.”

Rayna lies on her back while Lacey again climbs on top of her. Holding the dildo in one hand, Lacey strokes her other hand across Rayna’s pussy, feeling her wetness already leaking out. “Well, you seem ready.”

Lacey then gently takes one end of the toy and slowly pushes it up into Rayna, watching as it stretches her out. Rayna moans as the dildo pushes further in. She drives her hips downward against it. For a few moments, Lacey slowly pumps the dildo in and out of her pussy, letting her get accustomed to its size. Rayna moans and the slick sounds of the dildo through her wetness mix in the air. Lacey climbs onto her, straddling her waist so that the other end of the dildo is just resting against her own pussy. With the next stroke of the dildo into Rayna, Lacey pushes her hips down further onto her. The dildo slides easily into her already wet pussy, joining the both of them together. Lacey feels for herself the wonderful feeling of fullness the double ended dildo gives her.

After a moment of somewhat awkward humping, the pair gets into rhythm, pushing and humping so that the dildo is thrusting into both of them, sending them both spiraling into an orgasm. And Rayna is the first to let go, screaming out Lacey’s name and arching up off the bed, her breasts pushing themselves up so invitingly that Lacey has to reach out for them, stroking Rayna’s nipples with her thumbs.

Rayna’s hips continue to push up, thrusting the dildo into her friend. It hits all the right spots and sends Lacey over the edge right after Rayna. She cries out and tenses up before collapsing against the woman below. Lacey presses a soft kiss into Rayna’s lips before pulling the dildo out from both of them and rolling off her, lying on her side to watch as Rayna gets her breathing back.

“Oh, we’re not done yet,” Lacey says with a smile. “If this is only a one time deal, I want as much of you as I can get.”

Without giving Rayna a chance to respond, Lacey crawls back on top of Rayna. Lacey maneuvers their legs so that they are comfortably wrapped around each other’s so that they look like a pair of scissors. Lacey then grinds her hips forward, pushing her wet pussy against Rayna’s.

The moment their pussies are smashed together, Rayna cries out loud as a harsh shudder immediately courses through her body. “Holy shit, that feels incredible!”

“Sit up and lean against me,” Lacey instructs.

Rayna does. The two of them are nearly in each other’s laps. Rayna wraps her arms round Lacey’s shoulders, holding onto her while Lacey holds back. Lacey’s hips move hard and fast, easily in rhythm. Her hips press her pussy deep into Rayna’s, their hard clits press together in a way that sends massive shivers of pleasure surging right through their bodies.

The feel of their hips grinding and being tightly close to each other is amazing to both women.

All too quickly, Lacey feels the tingles in her pussy growing and an intense orgasm just waiting to be released. In moments and after few more thrusts it explodes out of her. Her moans and cries of pleasure grow in volume alongside Rayna’s. And right after Lacey’s orgasm, Rayna has hers. Lacey presses her pussy tightly to Rayna’s and together they ride out their orgasms before collapsing into each other’s arms.

Gasping for air, Rayna says, “This is not just a one-time thing. From now on you’re not just my best friend, you’re my lover.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.