Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Character Interlude: Lewdra

Fantasy Sex Story: Character Interlude: Lewdra - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Lewdra’s people survived on fishing. Her father caught something almost no one else did. The Ardis Squid, or lust squid. Considered a delicacy and an aphrodisiac, the lust squid was worth some pretty pennies.

The way they were caught was unconventional. You would take a woman, willing or not, and tie her to a line. Give her a water breathing potion. And tied to a weight, drop her into a suspected breeding pool. The squids required a womb in which to deposit their eggs, and they liked nothing better than a human.

Since she could remember this position belonged to her mother. Every year during breeding season her belly would get full with squid young. She would shamefully birth three or four litters that would quickly be dumped back into the sea, to make sure there were squid for next year.

The people of the village treated her like a whore, and in truth Lewdra’s father would occasionally sell her for the night. Usually to traveling merchants and transients.

But now it was breeding season again. Lewdra’s mother had been taken by the plague last winter.

Her father said there was no choice, she would have to take up the duty.

Though she struggled, the big man easily tied the young woman’s hands behind her back. He yanks down her daughters pants, and pulls her shirt over her head. Her young body revealed she is unceremoniously tossed on the boat.

As they sail, her father slowly fingers her young pussy. He explained that a prepared twat will attract more squid.

All too soon they are at the spot. Lewdra’s pussy well moistened from her father’s attentions. He dabs her forehead with the potion and simply pushes her overboard. She sinks till the light is so dim she can barely see a few feet.

As she struggles a few large fish swim close to inspect the wriggling woman. One takes a few half hearted bites at her hardened nipples. Pinching painfully, it soon gives up.

Then, out of the dark, tentacles. It seems like a mass of them. Attaching to her body curling around her.

After her initial fear she realizes it’s not actually that big. Ten limbs about three feet long. It slithers around her looking for a specific spot. Her special spot.

With no way to protect her maidenhood, the squid easily penetrates her with its probe. She lets out a garbled underwater yell as it rams its way up her tight virgin pussy. With each thrust it gets deeper, finally reaching her young womb.

Liking what it finds, the probe is removed and replaced by an ovipositor. Soon pumping little squid eggs into her young belly.

With the horror of her young cunt’s first penetration, she hadn’t even noticed half a dozen more squid now wrapped around her.

Tentacles squeezed her tits. Probes entered her mouth. She cried out as probes repeatedly, and painfully entered her ass.

In time she is pulled up and squids are removed from her. Only to be shoved back into the water again. Four times the first day.

When she lay down to sleep that night, she could see a small swell in her belly, where the eggs lay growing. She knew it would get a lot bigger.

She birthed three litters that year. The people of the village treating her like a whore.

After the season her father would take payment to let grubby old travelers enter her bed at night. Men who delighted in perverted sex acts.

Lewdra would spend the next four years this way, the mother of squids. Before she was finally able to run away. Vowing never to return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.