Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Character Interlude: Erris

Fantasy Sex Story: Character Interlude: Erris - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

For a cleric of the Light one of the most holy duties is bringing hope to dark places.

One of an initiate’s tests for this was The Crypt.

Erris, still a couple years from being a full disciple was to take this test.

Alone she would venture into the crypt. Carrying nothing wither but her robes, prayer book and faith. She would spend the night in contemplation and meditation. If her faith was strong she would keep back the dark.

Her teachers led her down into the dank tomb under the chapel. Rumor was that The Crypt was here long before, and the chapel was built to guard it.

Ushering her into the entrance at the top of another dark damp stairwell, they closed and locked the door behind her. There would be no release till morning.

Casting her own light powered by her faith, the young woman descends into a large room. The center dominated by a big stone sarcophagus. The carvings on the top having long since been chipped away. Along the walls are another dozen smaller stone caskets. Images of knights in repose carved into their lids.

Looking around Erris finds some dry fallen stones on which to sit. Opening her prayer book she begins to study.

The girl looks up. “Is someone there?” She had thought she heard her name whispered. She was probably hearing things. The Crypt had a palpable air of dread, but the young initiate had her faith to comfort her. The light she cast didn’t even falter when an unexpected breeze ruffled her hair.

Some time later, though how long the woman wasn’t sure. She began to see shadows moving along the walls. Shadows that had no source. After saying a brief prayer the shadows stopped. She noticed, with some nervousness, that they didn’t go away.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl. The shadows. A slow drip, drip, drip. She was sure the shadows were watching her. Suddenly there was a sound, like a low moaning. And a rumbling coming from the large sarcophagus. From which a glowing form rises.

The form resembles an old man. A sense of evil flowing from his naked form.

“Ah,” the ghost says, “I haven’t enjoyed something so pretty in some time.”

Erris raises her prayer book and shouts words of smiting. The ghost cowers for a moment. Then with a cruel laugh springs up. At a gesture the lids of the caskets fly open with a bang. Skeletal figures stepping out, advancing on the young woman.

Still confident, Erris recites a prayer that will turn undead. The skeletons are barely hesitate as they reach out and grab her arms.

Her confidence faltering she struggles to break free, while yelling another prayer. The ghost just laughs at her plight, and the skeletons continue to crowd around her trembling body.

Bony hands grip her robe and tear it from her body. Leaving her standing in her thin shift. Her nipples hardening, noticeably poking out of the light cloth.

With a laugh from the cruel ghost, the skeletons tear her last bit of protection away. Her young nubile body held exposed for the leering spirit. His gaze travels from her sweet face to her already large breasts, and down to her most precious spot. “Ah sweet meat, I will enjoy this.”

With a gesture from the ghost, a skeleton steps close. With bony fingers the horror pinches her tender nipples, drawing a gasp from the girl. Painfully it pulls her nipples up, lifting her heavy tit meat. Then other bony hands reach out and begin slapping those wonderful orbs. Causing her flesh to jiggle and bounce in ways that delight the old spirit. The poor girl crying out with each slap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.