Ladies in Waiting: Game Day
Into the Deep Dark

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Into the Deep Dark - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

& The tunnels under the tower were dark, moist, and full of vermin. The sound of the tower assault was muted down here.

The princess, who said her name was Gwendolyn clung too close to Erris. Young breasts pressing against the cleric’s back.

“If trouble starts, you need to back off so I have room, understand?”

“Y, yes ma’am.” The young lady answers.

The group carefully make their way in the gloom. Alissa casting light from the tip of her staff.

When Lewdra feels they are far enough she turns to the wizard, “Can you bring down the tunnel behind us? Cover our escape? Like in Passelvale?”

“Yes. But that’s a powerful spell. I won’t be able to repeat it without proper materials.”

Standing at a safe distance the party watches the redhead cast her magic. The tunnel doesn’t so much collapse as it melts.

“That should hold them off.” Randia says confidently. “Now we just need to find the way out of here.”

“Hopefully this is just an escape tunnel.” Salacia says.

When they come to an intersecting hallway, however, the crestfallen rogue says, “Well I guess not.”

“Lets go straight. Maybe it still leads to the way out.” Erris suggests.

Soon however they find stairs that lead deeper into the earth. Sticking with this path they descend to a large room with a square stone pool in the center. Stone pillars rise to the ceiling at each corner of the pool.

“So a standard dungeon maze then?” Says Alissa, her comment dripping sarcasm.

Three more hallways offered exits out of the room. As the group discussed their options Salacia notices ripples from the water. “Look out!” she cries, drawing her weapons and diving for cover behind a pillar.

A dozen or so armed skeletons rise. Water dripping from their rusty armor.

Randia turns to use the stairs for cover, but finds it blocked by a magical barrier.

“Can’t go that way.”

The other women spread out to face the threat. The skeletons seem happy to engage.

Lewdra takes the brunt of the attack. Singlehandedly holding back half of the undead menace. Erris accounts for a few more, her big tits bouncing in her light top as she protects the wizard and princess.

Salacia quickly dispatches one. Shattering it into a pile of bones before retreating behind her friends. Looking for another opportunity to cut down an enemy.

Four or five skeletons are reduced to bones in quick order, when another wave rises from the water. Another dozen silent attackers.

Soon the adventures are getting overwhelmed. Lewdra has her shield stripped from her even as she crushes two with her axe. Erris struggles surrounded by three more.

Alissa casts bolts of lightning as the princess is grabbed by a pair of attackers and dragged toward to pool. Her cries for help don’t go unheard as Randia rushes to her aid. Stowing her trusty bow, in favor of a long sword.

“No! No!” Gwendolyn cries as she is pulled splashing into waist deep water. But then the archer is there fighting to free her.

“Erris! Can’t you smite the undead?!” Salacia cries, struggling with a pair of enemies.

The cleric begins speaking the holy words. A prayer of hope and peace. Raising her mace into the air even as a skeleton knocks her shield away.

A golden light begins to shine from her holy weapon, and the undead pause in their attack. It lasts but a moment, Erris’s voice falters. The skeletons renew their attack.

Randia fights one of the skeletons that had assaulted the princess, but now another comes up behind her.

Gwendolyn struggles with her captor, soaked from head to toe. Her robe practically turning see-through.

Alissa holds back three with a protective spell. Frantically trying to cast a bolt of force.

The rogue gets her short sword stuck in the armor of one of her opponents. Dropping it in panic she draws a second dagger.

Half a dozen skeletons swarm the big fighter dropping her to one knee. She just can’t find room to swing her mighty axe. Bony fingers clawing and grabbing, her breastplates burst apart under the onslaught. Big leather clad tits flopping free.

@ “Oh shit.” Susan says, looking around the table. Seeing her girlfriend’s brother humiliated wearing a bra. Beautiful Cherry her tits practically falling out of her satin bra.

The big girl reaches down and pulls off her shirt. Revealing her own bra, and her big round belly. Susan’s hefty bra with a floral pattern isn’t much to look at, but it holds up her huge saggy tits. Plus she hadn’t expected a group of people to be staring at it.

“Hoo boy! Those massive mammaries put Cherry’s to shame.” Shawn hoots.

It was true pound for pound Susan’s were bigger, but then pound for pound she was bigger. Her saving grace were that her curves were quite pleasant, and her face was quite attractive.

& In a rage the big woman lurches up. Skeletons falling back, she begins to lay waste swinging her axe two handed.

Erris’s mace, still dimly glowing, batters the undead around her as Alissa blasts two others apart with energy from her staff.

The rogue, never great in a fair fight, still struggles until Lewdra steps in to help. Torso bare except for the leather that keeps her breasts from bouncing too much.

As she fights a skeleton, water up to her knees, Randia doesn’t notice the one behind her. It grabs her long golden hair pulling her off balance as the skeleton in front tears away her leather armor. Sweet elvish tits clad in pink elvish silk bouncing free, nipples standing out against the thin material.

@ “Looks like we are owed another shirt.” Shawn says, leering at Brianna.

The blond unbuttons her shirt, slowly revealing a black lacy bra, and creamy white cleavage.

“Fine then, looks like my character needs a little help.” A flush to her face, the blond looks down at her character sheet, pretending to look something up.

Cherry can’t help but stare at her friend’s breasts. The titillating view causing her pussy to tingle with lust.

& Suddenly Erris was there. Bashing the skeletons, freeing up Randia. Allowing the archer to spring forward and shatter the monster still fighting with the princess.

Looking around for the next opponent she realizes that was the last one.

“That could have gone better.” Lewdra says with a wry smile. Checking her ruined armor.

“The barrier to the stairs is still up.” Salacia presses against the invisible wall.

Princess Gwendolyn steps out of the pool. Soaked robe sticking to her body. The other women can see her nipples clearly though the wet material. “I’m all wet.” The young lady pouts.

“We need to keep going.” Alissa says looking down the other hallways.

The group picks a tunnel and continues exploring. They find a couple empty rooms and have to backtrack after finding a dead end.

Wandering down a different passage the floor tips suddenly to the side. Spilling the girls into a large room. Little green men jumping on them. Lewdra stands up spilling goblins left and right. Salacia struggles but can’t find purchase as her jacket is torn from her. Tits rubbing on the ground as she is dragged backwards. A thin cutoff their only protection.

@ With a frown Trish whips off her shirt. Revealing the top of a light blue lacy teddy, and a sweet pair of tits.

& The adventurers struggle with the goblin men. The wizard’s staff blasting a couple green monsters away from Gwendolyn.

Erris cracking goblin skulls, moves to protect the fallen princess.

Randia struggles to reach her bow, but a couple of cruel men stand above her as she crawls. Grabbing her by her bottoms and tearing them from her.

@ “I suppose that means my pants?” Bri says standing up. Cherry can feel her excitement as the blond has to strip in front of everyone. Sliding her slacks down over her curvaceous derrière. Revealing a black lace thong that matches her bra.

“Very nice.” Muses the game master as she sits back down, “But I’m afraid there’s more. Losing your outer armor means you count as stripped. That leaves you vulnerable to certain special attacks. Plus the monster that stripped you gets an extra humiliation attack.”

“Humiliation?”

“Yes. Plus if it’s made by an opponent that falls under your weakness the attack automatically succeeds.”

“Like little humanoids?” Brianna asks suspiciously.

“Correct.” Answers Shawn. “For your character this means you are stunned for your next turn.”

“And for the player?” She asks.

With a grin he says, “Normally a spanking. Zeke you may do the honors.”

The ugly pimply teen gleefully moves behind the blond.

“C’mon, stand up and bend over.” He says impatiently.

Bri looks around the table, but no one moves to protest.

She stands up, and bends over the table offering a great view of both her tits and ass.

WHAP! “Oh!” SLAP! “Ooh!” WHACK! “Eeep!”

Her eyes clench at each stinging strike on her ample ass. Cherry shivers with excitement at her friend’s treatment.

After a dozen humiliating strikes Zeke finishes. The blond rubbing her sore ass as she sits back down.

& The archer’s pink elven silk panties are revealed with the loss of her armor. A goblin hand rubbing her sweet ass, then slapping it as another green man steps in front of her, whipping out its oversized cock. Her fear overrules her dignity, and she submissively opens her mouth to suck the disgusting prick. The poor elf grunts around the disgusting penis in time to the slaps on her ass.

Gwendolyn holds her flimsy robe with one hand, while she slaps at a laughing goblin tugging at her clothes.

Lewdra simply knocks the little man away with her shield on her way to help Randia.

Alissa, though, finds herself in dire straits. Three goblins dragging her down a side hall as she struggles. One holding each arm while the other tugs and tears at her remaining robes. He gives a cry of victory as he reveals shapely legs leading to a sweet spot covered by green silk panties matching the struggling woman’s bra.

@ Mark quickly stands up and takes of his pants, revealing plain white jockeys.

“Tisk, tisk, tisk.” Shawn clucks at him. “I think you should wear something more appropriate. In solidarity to your female party members.”

“What are you talking...” Mark starts as Liz holds up a lacy pair of pink panties, complete with little eggshell blue bow. They obviously are a match to the bra he is already wearing.

For a moment Cherry gets excited, it looks like Mark is going to say something, like he will finally stand up to what’s going on. Then her hope dies, as, crestfallen, he reaches out for the panties and goes to change.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.