Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Character Interlude: Alissa

Fantasy Sex Story: Character Interlude: Alissa - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

A year before her graduation from Neleth, the Academy of Sorcery, Alissa was sent on an expedition to recover artifacts from a desert tomb. Led by a high mage, the expedition included half a dozen students.

Unfortunately, while skirting the Blacklash Swamp, the group ran afoul of a pair of swamp hags. Taken by surprise at night the high mage was no match for the evil sisters. The inexperienced students spells were simply shrugged off and before morning all the boys had been slowly, agonizingly turned to frogs. Then boiled and eaten.

Alissa had been the only girl, and the hags had saved her for last. When dawn’s sun shown, instead of eating her, the evil pair dragged her deep into the swamp to their small homestead. A mud hut, a couple sheds, a pig wallow, and a ramshackle stable.

The twins made the girl strip. Her luscious body bared for their amusement. They told her that if she could keep both of her hands on top of her head they would let her go.

So the girl put her palms on top of her long red hair. And the hags pulled out nettle branches. With evil grins they pulled bony arms back. Then...

WHIP! A strike directly on her young tit. “AAH!”

SNAP! Across her sweet ass. “OWW!”

Again and again. SWAT! WHAP! CRACK!

The poor girl. “OOH! AAH! EEK!”

When one of the hags skillfully struck her on her sensitive pussy lips, the redhead couldn’t help but bring her hands down to protect herself.

Cackling with glee the evil women grabbed her and tied her on hands and knees to a stump in the pig pen.

“No please!” Alissa begged. But her cries only enticed the hags. One leads a hog over, while the other continues whipping the poor girl’s sweet ass. Her begs for mercy fall on deaf ears.

Never expecting her first paramour to be an actual pig, the young sorceress screams when she sees what’s in store for her. The hags watch gleefully as the hog enthusiastically mounts her. The innocent girl howls as it’s unnaturally shaped penis quickly strikes home. Violating the girl with swift deep strokes.

The two swamp hags cackle and laugh at the show. The naked student crying on all fours, pig above her thrusting with abandon, squealing with pleasure.

Alissa had never had time for boys, not with her studies. In truth she wasn’t that interested. But to have her first sexual encounter to be with a hog, it was soul shattering. She weeped and begged as the beast’s big cock filled her up. Battering and beating at her womb.

Soon the hog sprays her insides with its slimy cum. White goo leaking out and dripping down her thighs as it pulls out.

Alissa moans as she sees two more hogs being led over. As the second pig mounts her one of the hags kneels down and begins yanking on her young breasts with her bony hands, like she was milking a cow. Every yank is painful from both the rough treatment as well as the nettles that still sting her tender flesh.

With horror she realizes the witch is slurping milk from her hands. She actually is being milked!

The redhead weeps anew as the pig thrusts roughly into her abused cunt, and the hag squeezes milk from her hanging tits.

By the time the third hog mounts her she is so exhausted she can only grunt as her pussy is violently pounded. The other hag now squeezing milk out of her sore udders.

The first hag takes her robes off, revealing her saggy body. Like a melted candle, but sweaty and stinking of excitement. She begins to squeeze her own floppy tits and rub her hairy muff. Aroused by the young woman’s violation.

Finally the last hog is done with her. Both women have stripped. One stands in front of Alissa grabbing her red hair to lift up her head. “Lick it good whore!” She cackles as she thrusts her cunt in the girl’s face.

Disgusted at both the act, and the stinking slimy pussy, the young wizard begins to lick anyway. She would do nearly anything to avoid more punishment.

“Aaah! So goood!” The ugly woman sighs. “I bet those horny hogs put plenty of piglets in your young belly!” The hags laugh at that thought.

The first hag cums with a cry. Wiping her slime all over the girl’s face she is quickly replaced by her sister. Alissa dutifully licks her cunt too.

Later the hags make Alissa clean and cook. They don’t let her put on clothes though. Leaving her beautiful young body exposed and vulnerable to their frequent pinches and slaps.

As the sun sets the hags bring two wolves into the hut. Obviously pets, they bound happily around the women. Then seeing the girl they bound over, nearly knocking her down as they stick their muzzles in her crotch.

“Hey! No!”

The hags grin, and one says. “Don’t tell them no missy. You are below all our pets. You had best show them how submissive you are.”

“Wa, what do you mean?” Stammers the girl.

“Get on your hands and knees. Now!”

Frightened Alissa does as told. The poor girl moans as the larger wolf eagerly mounts her. It’s cock frantically poking to find an entrance. As the other wolf walks past she can see its slimy wolf dick already poking out of its sheath.

“AAH!” She cries out as the wolf cock, so much bigger than the pigs, finally strikes home. Stretching her tight inexperienced pussy wide as it batters her way in.

“UNH! UH! OH! AH!” As the girl grunts in time with her growling lover’s thrusts the hags laugh at her humiliation.

The wolf cock pushes uncomfortably deep into the Alissa. Her body responds in a way that brings a new humiliation. The witches laugh at her as she has her first orgasm at the end of a beasts big dick.

The wolf matches her, unloading its large deposit of cum as her body trembles in ecstasy. Dazed she crumbles to the floor in a puddle of beast jizz. It’s dick still dripping on her sweet ass for a moment before it wanders off.

She lies there soiled and used by a wolf. Her body had responded to the rough vile treatment. She had derived pleasure from the sick act. What did that make her? She wondered.

Suddenly the other wolf is above her, nipping impatiently at her neck. Submissively she rises back into position. Lifting up her ass for her current master. It’s dick quickly finds her cunt and easily rams its way into her abused hole. She is just a cum bucket for these beasts. A worthless object to spray their evilness into.

Alissa’s grunts are now half pain and half pleasure. And she hates the way her body responds to the violation. But unwanted or not she quickly comes to another orgasm, and a third just before the wolf blasts its hot jizz into her welcoming whore cunt.

As she lies in the puddle of cum, the girl realizes she truly is the hags’ worthless slut.

That night Alissa is made to sleep on furs at the foot of the hags’ bed. Curled up with the two wolves.

In the morning she is told to suck the happy wolves cocks. She obediently does so, though the depraved act disgusts her to the core.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.