Ladies in Waiting: Game Day - Cover

Ladies in Waiting: Game Day

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Game Day

Fantasy Sex Story: Game Day - A group of friends sit down for a sketchy game of pen and paper RPG. They soon learn the game master has lewd plans for the group. Told from the point of view of both the players and the characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Ghost   Wimp Husband   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

“I thought you didn’t even like them.” With Cherry’s tits in his face Mark found it hard to concentrate on anything other than squeezing those big beautiful orbs. Sucking on her sweet nipples causing his girlfriend to moan.

“Well, Shawn is ok I guess. Liz is kind of a harpy though.” He responds as she rubs her bare pussy along his rock hard cock.

“I don’t think she likes me.” She says, sliding his dick in with a satisfied moan. Mark begins slowly thrusting from underneath her. The couple passionately kiss as their bodies move together. The rhythm of their lovemaking eventually carrying them both to blissful orgasm.

Later, spent, they lie resting in each other’s arms.

“I’m sure it will be fine.” Mark softly brushes her brown hair off of her face. “Patty and Susan will be there. And Your friend Bri from work. It will be a lot of fun. I haven’t played DnD since I was a teenager.”

“Well lets see if you can still fuck like a teenager.” Cherry says as she closes her mouth over his limp cock. Slowly sucking it back to life.

Alissa wakes up and stretches. The sheets falling from her nude body. She brushes her long red hair out of her face and gazes lovingly at her partner. Even under the blankets Erris’s large tits stand out. Bigger even than Alissa’s own ample bosom.

Letting her lover sleep the redhead pulls out her spell book. Studying her spells for the day ahead. Salacia had a client lined up and it pays to be prepared when you are an adventurer for hire.

They arrive at Shawn’s grubby little ranch style house. Overgrown yard and rusting pickup completing the scene. Mark’s sister Trish says “What a shithole.”

“Yeah it’s not much better on the inside.” Mark turns of the engine and gets out.

Cherry greets her friend as Brianna pulls in behind them. The blond gets out and gives her a hug.

The front door opens revealing Marks friend. Fat and sweaty Shawn waves to the group. “Glad you could all make it.”

“And I thought I was fat.” Susan whispers to Trish who giggles, then gives her a quick kiss. Trish admires her girlfriend as they walk in. More like pleasantly plump, with curves in all the right places she thinks. She also can’t help but admire Brianna’s ample round bottom. She had only met Cherry’s friend a couple times, but she was nice company and great to look at.

Most of the front of the grubby house was taken up by a large living/dining room. One side dominated by a large leather couch. The other by a large table covered in maps, dice, papers, and other RPG paraphernalia.

Shawn’s equally fat wife comes out with a tray of steaming pizza rolls. Followed by two ugly teen boys. Probably sixteen or seventeen.

“This is my lovely wife Liz. Her brother Barry, and his friend Zeke. They will help me run the game today.”

“I’ve never played DnD before. Thank you for inviting me.” Brianna says.

Shawn grins at her. “Well this is actually a game system I invented. But it’s really similar. And the more the merrier.” The fat man gestures for everyone to take a seat.

Alissa didn’t like the way the greasy man kept staring at her cleavage. Her wizard robes were cut to show off her nubile body, but this man had a greedy look that made her uncomfortable.

A lot of Salacia’s contacts were from the underbelly of society. So lusty looks were to be expected. But this man was the steward to a small court. A tiny city state had lost its princess. He was here to hire adventurers to rescue the poor girl.

Around one of the inn’s sturdy table sat the rest of Alissa’s group. Four women who had risked their lives for each other, just as she had done for them.

Her lover Erris, cute curly brown hair sticking out from under her helm. Large soft breasts covered by silver armor that shines from both a recent polishing as well as her holy power.

Salacia, the rogue. Dressed in form fitting leathers. Her thief skills made her a wonderful scout. And her shady contacts meant the party could always find a job.

The mighty warrior Lewdra. Her family had some ogre in the blood and she stood over six feet tall. Her axe and shield always ready to defend her friends.

Randia the eleven archer rounded out the group. The only thing better than her field craft was her ability with a bow. Alissa had personally seen the blond elf arc a first arrow into the air, shoot a target with a second, and with a third shoot the first before it could land. Occasionally the elven beauty would share her bed and her body with Erris and Alissa.

The greasy steward had finished explaining that an evil lizard man mage had kidnaped princess Gwendolyn. He needed royal blood to summon his demon lord at the dying of the moon. Also a rival royal house was searching for the girl. If they got to her first it could mean war. So time was of the essence.

“So,” Shawn continues, “you will have to travel to the wizard’s tower and rescue the princess before her time runs out. Any questions?”

Everyone was sat around the table, except for the teen boys who were handing out materials to the players.

Shawn sat in the seat of power at the head of the table, narrating the adventure.

“Yeah,” Mark spoke up, looking at his character sheet. “Why am I a woman?”

“Well if I have to explain that then Cherry must be a very unsatisfied girl.” Shawn and the boys laugh at his crude joke. This barely gets a polite chuckle from the women though.

“Seriously, I wasn’t thinking about you being a man when I rolled the characters. So just be cool about it. You can put your acting skills to the test.”

Not concerned with Marks discomfort the fat man continues. “The basic difference with my game from DnD is the hit point system is set up differently. That’s the tally boxes on your sheets. Also as your character is wounded there are RL consequences.”

“What does that mean?” Cherry asks. Sitting next to fat Liz and across from her boyfriend.

“Don’t worry about it honey.” Liz says, patting the girl uncomfortably on the thigh. “You will learn as it comes up.”

“Each character also has a weakness that may or may not come up during the game.” Shawn says with a grin. “The weakness comes from your character’s backstory. Now the directions to the tower don’t sound very far. A couple days travel should do it, but if you don’t want to lose time you will have to camp near wildweb grotto.”

The day was bright and sunny as the troupe set off on their quest. The horses the five women rode carrying them steadily toward their destination.

Come evening Randia grew nervous. “If we want to stay on schedule we are going to have to make camp much too close to wildweb grotto for my taste.”

“We can’t lose any time. There’s no telling when the lizard’s ritual will start.” Lewdra responds.

The decision made the group makes camp just before dusk. The grotto, a dark brooding gash in the ground surrounded by dead trees and thorn bushes, visible in the distance.

Erris cooked a fine meal over the fire. One of her many skills taught to her in the convent. The warrior offers to take first watch, as she will be unable to sleep in her heavy armor. So too will Erris have to strip down to sleep. The other girls will rest in their leather armor though not very comfortably.

Alissa has no problems in her robes, though she is afforded much less protection even with enchantments.

“I will need perception checks from everyone. To see if you are surprised on watch.”

“To arms!” Randia’s cry wakes the mage from a blissful slumber. Groggily she reaches for her staff. Erris already out of their bedroll shield and mace in hand. Thin lacy undershirt holding her breasts, while her nether region is clad only in soft velvet shorts hugging her sweet ass.

With a chittering noise something hairy and black skitters out of the darkness past the safety of the fire’s light. The size of a dog, but with too many legs. The spider shoots a stream of sticky web at the cleric.

Blocking the white stream with her shield, Erris steps forward. With a prayer of smiting, she crushes the giant horror with her mace.

Salacia hops up and draws her short sword and dagger. When she sees the half dozen giant spiders, eyes glittering in the firelight, skittering out of the night, she hesitates letting out a high pitched “eep!” She is motionless long enough for a web to attach to her left arm, and only begins to struggle when the spider attempts to drag her away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.