Gay! - Cover

Gay!

Copyright© 2017 by awnlee jawking

Interlogue 1

Fiction Sex Story: Interlogue 1 - A witch's curse backfires. Caution: some characters express homophobic and racist views. Additional Codes: Coming of Age, Witchcraft, Strong Language

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Humor   Mystery   School   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex  

The grandmotherly old woman felt unusually weak and dizzy when she woke up. She’d had suspicions before but now she was certain. Someone, or more likely someones, were resisting one of the many thousands of spells she’d cast since her last renewal, thus creating a drain on her energy. In previous times that would have indicated a competing witch in her territory, but she had scried regularly and was certain that wasn’t the case this time. No, she attributed it to the culture of cynicism: nowadays you could tell people grass was green but they wouldn’t believe it without checking for themselves.

There was nothing for it, she couldn’t put it off any longer. She’d have to renew again and soon. The trouble was she was living in strange times: people and cameras seemed to be everywhere; there was no privacy. And while she was renewing she was at her most vulnerable. At least her surveillance trips to the mall had paid off and she’d identified a suitable source. It was just a case of finding the right moment, out of the sight of people and cameras.

Struggling outside, she found an abundance of rabbits frolicking in the meadow and the skies resonating with birdsong. She disliked what she was about to do because the wildlife provided an extra early warning system, and she knew she couldn’t do it regularly or people would notice, but this once would buy her an extra week or so.

By the time she had finished, there were no rabbits left alive in the meadow and the skies were silent. When the inevitable carrion-feeders arrived, they’d have a veritable banquet to savour.

Temporarily revitalised, she set about preparing for her renewal ritual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.