Gay! - Cover

Gay!

Copyright© 2017 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A witch's curse backfires. Caution: some characters express homophobic and racist views. Additional Codes: Coming of Age, Witchcraft, Strong Language

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Humor   Mystery   School   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex  

The afternoon was no more pleasant than the morning, with the glances and whispers continuing unabated. Glad when it was over, I hurried to my locker to stash my unwanted books so I could walk home with my nerd gang. I’d been neglecting them recently.

I was pleasantly surprised by my locker door. Eugenie Butler-Walker had done a good job. The graffiti was completely covered and the rainbow design was quite appealing despite its LGBT connotations.

Leaving the school buildings, I saw my nerd group ahead of me. I increased my pace to catch up with them but I was thwarted by Maria D’Angelou.

“Kevin, wait up,” she called out.

Being a sucker for requests from girls, I waited for Maria to catch up with me. Dennis actually turned round and saw me but I waved him on, knowing I could easily catch up with my nerd group if Maria only wanted something quick.

“Cheryl Winters says you’re good at math and a very good tutor,” said Maria. “Would you help me with my math homework? My mother won’t be home for a couple of hours.”

“I have a better idea,” I replied. “Why don’t you come to my house. You can help me with my English homework while I’m helping you with your math. My mother will no doubt embarrass me so we’ll be even.”

“Where do you live?”

I told Maria my address. “It’s only a short walk from your place,” I said.

“Okay,” she agreed, and we set off together.

“Do you know Eugenie Butler-Walker?” I asked.

“Yes. She’s in the year below us. She’s an amazing artist and the Drama Club uses her when it needs some artwork as theatrical props. Why do you ask?”

“Did you know my locker got vandalised? When I got to school this morning I found Vice Principal Hinterberry trying to scrub graffiti off my locker. Mr Peters had a go as well but the red paint was still clearly visible afterwards. It was Mrs Crocker’s idea for Eugenie to cover it up with a rainbow design to show LGBT support. My locker was done free. Everyone else can have theirs done too but there will be a charge, with the money going for Art Department supplies.”

“I must come and have a look. If Eugenie did it, I bet it looks amazing.”

“Yes, it is pretty cool.”

We took the shortest route to my house, meaning we quickly lost sight of my nerd group. When we arrived, I saw Terri was in the lounge watching the family’s widescreen television. Her eyes were red as though she’d been crying again. I directed Maria into the dining room, thinking we could set up on the table.

“I’m just going to get a soda,” I said. “Would you like one too?”

“Please,” replied Maria.

I went into the lounge. “Hi munchkin, I brought Maria D’Angelou with me to do homework together. It looks as though you’ve had a bad day. Do you want me to get rid of her? We could do the homework at her place.”

“No, it’s okay. I’m not really watching this. I’ll go to my room and do my own homework.”

When she got up, I hugged her. “Thanks, munchkin. If you want to talk about it, I’ll be all ears once Maria’s home.”

“Thanks, Dork. I guess I’d better be polite and say ‘hello’ to Maria.”

“I’m going to get us a couple of sodas. Do you want one?”

“No, I’m fine”

I went into the kitchen but left the door open so I could hear the conversation.

“Hi, I’m Terri, Kevin’s sister.”

“I’m Maria. Pleased to meet you.”

“You too. Look, I saw the video of what my friend, or rather ex-friend said to you. I’m sorry, I didn’t know she was like that.”

“And I’m sorry you’ve lost a friend.”

I took a couple of sodas from the fridge and headed to the dining room, but I was stopped in my tracks by what I overheard.

“How long have you known about your brother being gay?” asked Maria.

“I don’t know, it feels like forever,” replied Terri, “but it only recently seems to have become an issue.”

“What a waste of a great guy!” sighed Maria.

Did that mean Maria would be romantically interested in me if I could lay this gay thing to rest? I liked her and she was very cute, although we didn’t really have much in common.

“Well, I’ve got a load of homework to do,” said Terri. “See you later maybe.”

Terri came out of the dining room and caught me lurking. She stuck her tongue out at me and hurried upstairs to her room.

“Thanks,” said Maria as I handed her a cola. “What’s your English homework?”

“Set book,” I said, brandishing the 18th century novel. “I have to write an essay of at least two pages, comparing any two of the characters.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.