Boyfriends Treat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Jaqi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boyfriend loves to so me off and expose me. He love to make me blush and tease me. He would rather I never wear clothes. My younger girlfriend wants to save me, until she finds out just how much fun it can be. On top of her joy of being exposed she also likes to experience light bondage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Tadd had to leave and go back to Dallas to work later in the month. I had let him keep his novelties (his graffiti on that certain area), until then. I actually was really enjoying all the time he spent making my area so smooth, and I kind of liked the little “script” of his name on that bare naked skin down there. He did agree that I could wash it off after he left, but I knew it was going to take a little while before it was gone. I hope you have read part one, because I just wanted to continue on.

I was really down the next week as I realized Tadd was gone for almost a month. I was so use to him being there, it was really a letdown. I had decided to just do my work and maybe the time would just go by, not the case. I kept seeing my neighbors, and it would make me turn “red” I know. I don’t know why it embarrassed me more for my neighbor’s wife walking by me than it did to see the man that actually saw me naked.

I had been helping a girl (Ry) that worked where I do at a bank. She is actually a Girl Friday for me, she does errands and answer calls for me. I work as a loan officer at the bank, and business was not really peaking right at the minute. She is a very pretty girl, she is very tall, 6’1”, and she has a nicer figure than I do, I am 5’7”. She has like a 36C, and I am barely a 34B, she probably weighs about 150, and I weigh 135, I have stronger legs than she does in that I was a four year varsity volleyball player in college. She played basketball and volleyball in high school, but she did not want to go to college. When she first got out, she liked to ski, and wanted to relax and enjoy life for a bit. She was 21 now, and working with the bank here, I was her boss, and I had just turned 30 a couple months before.

She and I had become friends, and we would go to lunch together. We had started working out at the local recreation center together, around about my birthday. Which was a couple months before Tadd’s. She had been dating a guy that she was really into, but one night they had a bad argument, and I am not sure what happened, but he got violent. He punched her, and beat on her. I got a call from the Emergency Room. I went to the hospital to see her that night.

The police said they had caught him leaving town and put him in jail. The investigating officer met with me in the hall when I walked in to see her. The police officer told me they needed my help in convincing her to file charges against her boyfriend. He had done this once before to another girl in Denver. She had not filed charges and so he walked.

I was wondering how I got in the middle of this. “Can I see her first?” I was not sure what I could do, we were friends, but not to the point that I could convince her to do what was right.

I entered the room, and I was dumb struck, both her eyes were swelled and blackish blue, and she had a cut lip. Her nose had cotton in it, she looked like she had went 3 rounds with the Tasmanian Devil. I went over to her, and I had to hug her, but she was so sore I just lightly hugged her and patted her.

“I am sorry, but I had no one to call right here. My mom would come from Denver. I really did not want to call her. She would take me home to Denver. That would mean I have to move back to Denver. I like it here, I like working with you. I like it a lot.”

She wanted to recoup and go back to work if possible; she did not want to call her mom. She really did not want her mom to even know about it.

I told her “I will do what I can. I want you to stay with me for a few days when you get out, until you are better.” I was actually thinking it was neat to have her feel she could ask me to help her.

“You do need to press charges against him though, so he doesn’t this to someone else. You should do it for all the other young girls it would protect.”

“You think I should?”

“I do.” It gave me a great feeling to think I helped.

I gave her the rest of the week off from work, and told her to just stay at my place and relax and not worry about her job, I would tell the bank president that I had okayed her leave, and that she was recuperating from an accident. I had told him that it was an accident on her bicycle, and she would be fine, just bruised. Nice thing about being young and fit is you do recoup really fast.

The next week, with the aid of a little makeup, it was almost impossible to see that she had been beaten. She and I became even closer, but it was more like I was her stand in mother, and not her best friend. I actually got to like the feeling, it was fun, and it made me forget that Tadd was gone right now. We got back to our everyday jobs and then working out at the rec center afterwards.

I had been having fun with Tadd, celebrating his birthday, everything was going great. Then he had to go back to Dallas, and was going to be gone that whole month. The Friday after he left, we were both at the rec center that night after work. We had a great workout, we liked to exercise every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and so we had completed the week.

We have assigned locker there, where we keep our workout cloths, and Ry’s locker and mine are right next to each other. We have private shower rooms where you go to shower and dress, not really anyone running around naked in the room there, where the lockers are. Once in a while you see someone just strip off and go shower, but not very common.

I had taken my cloths, and my towel and things to one of the shower cubicles. I was already naked and getting ready to shower when I found I had forgotten my hair conditioner. I thought no problem; I wrapped my towel around my body, and went to my locker.

Ry was sitting on the bench in front of our lockers, talking to her mother on the cell phone. I reached into my locker and grabbed my hair conditioner, but somehow I dropped it. It was plastic so no big problem. I bent down to pick it up, and somehow when I stood up my towel fell, or caught and was pulled off, not sure what. There I stood, right in front of Ry, bare naked, and “bare bare” also. I was so embarrassed, it was the first time anyone but Tadd saw that I was shaved totally bare thanks to him and his birthday. It was also the fact that his graffiti was staring right at her.

I grabbed my towel and run to the shower, I was so embarrassed. Tadd was also going to get a cussing when I talked to him. How could I explain this, maybe she would just go on home and leave me there. I stayed for a long time in the shower, wishing I never had to come out, if I could, I would have just washed myself down the drain.

I finally got water logged, and I got out and dressed. Ry was waiting for me, in the lobby. She asked if I drowned, but she also acted like she was mad at me or really worried about something. I could tell she was really upset, why, what had I done? Ry ask if we could go get a drink and talk, I thought that might be a good idea, I was still not sure why she was so upset.

We went to the Pub, and we both ordered Captain and Coke, and the waitress brought them to us. Ry looked at me and said “Is Tadd blackmailing you?”

I said “What”.

“Why does he want to control you.”

I was still not sure what she meant.

“I saw he had you branded, I think it is horrible he would do that.”

I laughed. “It’s not permanent, he did it on his birthday. He ask me to try the bare style. I actually wrapped up the stuff to do the shaving with and gave it to him the present on his birthday. I let him perform the task himself. He had spent a long time worshipping the new style, and I passed out from one of the biggest orgasms I had ever had.”

She then ask “Why?”

“Why, what?

“Why did he write his name there?”

“It was kinky I know, but he had found my marker laying on the night table beside the bed, while I was passed out. It was a laundry marker and it was what I usually marked my towels and stuff that I brought to the rec center.”

“But why did he do it?” she asked.

“Tadd can sometimes be a little devilish, and he was being an “Imp” I guess.” She seems to relax, and it was nice to see her laugh and smile. “He actually ask me again when we were playing that night if it was okay if he did shave me. If I had decided not to, he would have stopped. So when he wrote on me, I could not really be that mad, it is hard to stay mad at him.”

She got a gleam in her eye, and she said “I wonder what the people at work would say if they knew about this.”

I said “No way, you can’t tell anyone, it is embarrassing that you know, but it would be too much if that happened.” I was getting worried, surely she would not tell them, would she?

We decided we had better go before we had a third drink and neither of us could drive. I told her I had some Captain at home, and some Coke (as in soda, I don’t do drugs). She only lives two blocks away, so it would be no problem for her to walk home later.

Some how the third drink turned into maybe six or so. Not feeling any pain, we sat around talking and she told me a lot about what had happened with her and her boyfriend. Somehow the subject comes back to my graffiti and she asks if that was the first time I was shaved myself bare down there.

“It is a first for me, as it was Tadd’s present for his birthday.”

“Oh that’s right; you told me that before.” she said “I have thought about trying it, but I have not done it. I am now not attached so there was no reason to do it now for a while I guess. What is it like?” Alcohol makes for braver questions being asked.

I ask her what she meant, “What’s it like?” I told her “I think I really like it. It definitely has changed the way things felt when I touch it, or when someone else does also. The graffiti is coming off, but I may keep it bare for a while. It is not in a place you can just scrub it off very easy. It was very interesting to feel my panties rubbing on the bare area, and it was a little shocking at first to wake up in the night with my hand down there and feel only skin.”

“So you touch it a lot?” She giggled, and we had another drink.

She then really shocked me, she asked. “Can I see it again? I just got a glimpse at it, I want to see it for myself, not with you grabbing your towel and running for the shower.”

Why, I don’t know, I decided what the heck, and I opened my pants and slid them down a little, just keeping my clit and things covered, but letting her see my naked mound.

She said “I like your tan lines.” I had been tanning in my small suit this summer. She then reached out and touched it. I jumped back and fell on the floor with my pants tangled on my legs. I was laughing so hard, I am such a klutz. I got back up, pulling my pants back up and she was laughing also.

“I had a much better view at the locker room, I were naked. I dare you to get naked.”

Damn it, one thing Tadd knows is that I just seem to always do what anyone ever dares me to do, it’s like I can never say no. I often wonder if someone actually hypnotized me to do whatever I am dared to do.

“Are you sure?”

She said. “I double dog dared you.”

“You’re on.” I stripped off every stitch right there in my own kitchen and let her see my naked body. “Okay, can I get dressed again now?”

“No, I like seeing you naked, does it bother you?”

“I’m okay with it I guess.”

“You ever been naked in a public place?”

“I lost a bet to Tadd the week before. I went for a ride in his truck naked.” I finally decided I better get dressed, and I grabbed my pants to put on.

“I was hoping you would stay naked.”

“I would, but only if you join me, after all you had a very nice body, and I had never seen you naked before. If you want me sitting around naked, then you had better join the party.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.