Batman: Arkham City Chronicles - Cover

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles

Copyright© 2017 by allenknott3

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Set almost a year after Batman: Arkham City game, Batman: Arkham City Chronicles deal with Batman and a new villain. At the same time Bruce is dealing with the women who find him desirable and creating his own personal harem.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I would like to thanks Emily Thayer for editing the last two chapters. I also forgotten to mention and thanks Damien William and DragonKnightleader for written the sex scenes in the previous chapter, Chapter 7, along with written the sex scenes in Chapter 8.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ozero Kiyeng-Kyuyel Lake,

Taymyrsky District,

Siberia, Russia

“That’s quite a story,” voices Vixen, “But are we not going to address the elephant in the room?” she asks, staring straight at Batman.

“And what would that be?” asks Batman, as he can tell by the two-women body language, they are pissed off at him.

“That you fucking lied to us,” replies Hawkgirl, staring at Batman, with the same glare as Vixen, “You should have told us!”

“Why?” asks Batman, “What good would it do? Besides, you wouldn’t have agreed since Hawkgirl is Pro-Galaxy. Vixen you’re neutral at best but given your relationship with John...”

“You’re a fucking asshole!” replies Vixen, “And don’t you dare used my failed relationship to justify your misogynistic behavior!”

“Misogynistic behavior, really?” asks Batman, “I’m a misogynist because I’m not treating you any differently than I would anyone else, regardless of their gender?”

“You should have trusted us and told us the actual mission instead of lying,” answers Hawkgirl, standing with Vixen on this issue, as Vixen says, “Sheira’s right. You should have been upfront with us before we left the Watchtower.”

“You’re fucking with me, right?” asks Batman, wondering if the two women had ever met him before, but the expression on their faces reveal they are being serious as Batman continues, “I trust very few people and rarely tell anyone more than I think they need to know. Nightwing criticized this about me before. If you think I treated you differently then you’re acting like some extremist, screaming at all of the negative comments or people who disagreed with but grouping anyone who voices a different opinion into that one group, ‘the other.’”

“Superman’s right, you’re a fucking dick!” voices Vixen, who had always been a centrist regarding the whole Pro-Earth vs. Pro-Galaxy argument since she can see that both sides had valid points. She had the same discussion with two of her previous boyfriends, Mr. Terrific, a Pro-Earth, Batman loyalist and Steel, a Pro-Galaxy, Superman supporter. Batman just shrugs off the comment before explaining, “Superman is entitled to his opinion, but the reality is that we’re very different people because of our life experiences. Whereas Superman relied on his strengths and powers, my greatest weapon is and will always be my mind, which you can’t take away. Its only weakness is Father Time. Who was it that came up with a plan to trap Doomsday for all time? Who was it that came up with the plan to defeat the Imperium, Vandal Savage, Lex Luthor, among others? Who’s it that had contingency plans for other threats to this planet?”

“We fucking get it!” yells Hawkgirl, “You’re a master tactician, but if your ego gets any bigger there will not be room for Vixen and me inside this fucking tent!”

“It’s too bad that your cock isn’t as big as your ego,” voices Vixen, laughing to herself, but Batman let out a small chuckle himself, as he hears the voice inside his head say, ‘Teach that bitch a lesson,’ but Batman shakes his head clean of the voice.

“Back to the point about you not telling us the truth and lying to us,” says Hawkgirl, but Batman interrupts by commenting, “Technically, I didn’t lie. I just didn’t tell you everything.”

“As Wonder Woman is fond of saying, ‘A lie of omission is still a lie,’ and no matter how you slice it, you lied,” replies Hawkgirl, whose mother, Hawkwoman and Wonder Woman are strong independent women and normally stand together on issues, but the Pro-Earth vs Pro-Galaxy debate found them on the opposite sides. However, they both agreed the Justice League could use more female members, along with Black Canary who supports the inclusion of more women into the league, since currently, the league and crime fighters in general are overwhelmingly male.

Tell the bitches how you showed Diana the error of her ways for questioning you!’ said the voice inside his head, which gets harder to ignore but Batman manages to stay calm and explains, “That’s one perspective but it’s not the only perspective nor is it my perspective. That’s something that the Robins have never understood. My not telling them everything’s my way of protecting them. After all I’m only human. Now, I will admit that I have made my share of mistakes, and there have been times when I should have told them more than I did but that’s hindsight.”

“Hindsight?” asks Vixen, “That’s an interesting choice of words! In hindsight, we shouldn’t have trusted a prick like you. A lesson I learned the hard way and not one I will repeat!”

Batman again seemingly shrug off Vixen’s criticism, again, as Hawkgirl says, “You’re really some type of asshole!”

“Everyone’s entitled to their opinion,” replies Batman, who himself had been called an asshole before, amongst other things, “Well, if you two are done throwing your temper tantrum I will explain more details about what happened,” voices Batman, but neither woman looks convinced, when Vixen asks, “Why would we believe anything you say? You lied to us. Viewed us as nothing more than a pawn to be moved around at your whim or eye candy.”

“You can think of me whatever you want but you are acting like it was my fault that the Javelin was shot down. The reality is much more complex than that. You don’t like my recent behavior, then that’s fine but that doesn’t mean anything to me! Maybe your criticism of me is valid, maybe it’s not, since again the Javelin was fucking shot down! However, there is much more going on here than you can imagine. I have never been one to consider other heroes’ feelings. This is one of the key differences between Superman and me. At the end of the day, I’m more concerned with protecting Gotham’s citizens, and the people of this world. I had such hope for you Vixen.”

“What the fuck do you mean by that?” asks Vixen, as Hawkgirl feels like she is a spectator watching a boxing match, between two giants, or maybe a Goliath vs David is a much better example.

“I had thought about recruiting you but your behavior, right now isn’t acceptable for even a Junior League members let alone someone who would be work closely with the Batman family and could possibly become a member,” replies Batman, deciding he had had enough and moving to the computer station, leaving the two women to talk amongst themselves about the prick Batman’s being.

“Do you still think he’s up to more than he’s telling?” asks Hawkgirl, whispering to Vixen, who look across the tent at Batman, before answering, “Absolutely. He wasn’t just randomly bringing us along without a reason, would he? No, I think he’s up to something and we should figure out what he is planning.”

“How do you suggest we do that?” asks Hawkgirl, curious as to what Vixen’s thinking. Vixen quietly thinks for several moments before whispering something into Hawkgirl’s ear. While the two women are cooking up a scheme, as gentle snow starts falling as the temperature outside continue to drop and it’s getting colder and colder, but while Batman’s nice and warm inside of his suit...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

“Un-fucking-believable...” Sheira Hall, Hawkgirl yanked her brown wings tighter around her. Her face was flushed, and she sniffled slightly and folded her arms again. She was huddled in one corner of the tent, her body still shivering despite finally being out of the harsh wind.

“You shouldn’t blame me for an oversight on your part,” Batman stood in the center of the space, the tent they used was his technology. For this mission, he brought a compact device that when activated opened up into a large white pavilion with a camouflage setting to keep the three of them concealed. It was equipped with a computer station for him to access satellite imagery of the area and be sure that they were still on course. It also came packed with food, water, and thermal blankets for warmth. But obviously judging by the two aggravated women vigorously rubbing their hands together, that was not warm enough, “If you wanted to be equipped for harsh weather conditions, perhaps you should’ve insulated your suit better. Or simply just wore more.”

“Typical human-male, telling a woman how she should dress. On Thanagar, Thanagarian men don’t criticism Thanagarian women for their choice of clothing,” replies Hawkgirl, but Bruce shakes his head while chuckling before asking, “You do understand that we’re not on Thanagar, right?”

Another voice piped up on the opposite corner of where Hawkgirl was, Mari, a.k.a. Vixen. “Oh, would you shut up? Not all of us can afford fancy new world tech you love to show off Bat.”

She stood to her feet, allowing the foil, thermal blanket to fall from her body and showed off the very suit he was mocking. The tight yellow material hugging her curvaceous body, jaguar teeth strung up as a belt around her waist, and the zipper pulled far down her front. Showing off her incredible G-cup bust and dark skin.

Bruce’s icy blue eyes glanced away from the computer over towards the bodacious black heroine.

“I’m sure you could afford a coat,” he replied. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips and pacing back to the other side of the tent.

Hawkgirl pulled her wings back, retracting them into her shoulder blades, showing off her bright red hair and that she also too had a skimpy, quite revealing suit. A yellow and green crop top showing off her tight, toned abdomen and green tights was her so-called, ‘uniform,’ but in Batman’s eyes, it was just asking for attention.

“Shayera and I only dressed in this colorful costume to be similar to the other heroes. On Thanagar, we wear a military uniform, along with armor which fully covers and protects us. Sheira is the daughter of Shayera Thal (Hawkwoman) and Kator Hol (Hawkman) like on Earth, it’s tradition for girls to take their father surname and mother first name, so Sheira’s birth name is Shayera Hol but she actually prefers her ‘human’ name.

“Again, this is Earth, the third planet within the Sol System,” replies Bruce, chuckling again.

“Alright, alright! Wise ass isn’t there some way you could just turn up the heat in this thing?” Sheira asked waving her arms around the area a bit, “You’ve got that body heat regulating thing in your suit, why don’t you have something like that just in the tent?”

Batman mentally groaned, “I do, it’s that.”

He nodded towards the foil blanket that Vixen discarded.

“Ugh, you know what I mean!” She raised her voice a bit, drawing Batman’s attention to her fully. “It’s fucking cold! Come on, is there any way we could just borrow the tech for twenty minutes or something?”

“You’re not getting my suit, he immediately shot down her suggestion.

“That’s not what I meant! Would you just listen to me? God, you’re so fucking infuriating! The great Batman, more like the great asshole,” Hawkgirl’s blush deepens as her face heats up with anger, getting closer to matching the color of her red locks. “Obviously we’re freezing out here, but we’re supposed to work together and help each other. We’re no good to you if we’re fucking frozen, so can you throw us a bone here?”

Bruce finally stepped back from the computers at that to turn and face Sheira directly, “The tent is equipped with more than enough supplies to keep you warm enough and not freeze. It may not be the most comfortable but you’re not going to die.”

He said much to her further disappointment. However, after telling her this he looked over the revealing uniform she wore.

The exposed areas of her skin were sprinkled in goosebumps, and she even now noticeably shivered. He glanced back over to Vixen and noted a similar tremble to her darker flesh, especially along the valley of her breasts she just left nearly completely out in the open.

Look at them, dressed like two sluts, prancing around, tits and asses out just begging for a good hard fuck.’

Batman blinked, “I could offer you another way to keep warm of course. If my, ‘insufficient supplies’ aren’t enough.”

Vixen cocked an eyebrow, “Huh?”

He took another step away from the computers, rounding on Hawkgirl, “My suit stays on, but yours could come off...”

“Excuse me?” Hawkgirl’s jaw practically hitting the floor, “Who the fuck do you think you are?”

“I’m vengeance! I’m the night! I’m Batman!” he replied confidently, his gauntlet reached down and grabbed Hawkgirl’s hand, placing it boldly over his crotch.

She gasped, “Ah! Hey!” At first, she was ready to recoil, yank her hand away and possibly slap the Bat. But what held her hand in place though, was how incredibly warm the suit felt against her hand. And that may have been his fancy tech that kept him running hot, or it might have been the large bulge pressing firmly against his groin.

“The technology in my suit regulates my body heat, keeping my internal temperature always at ninety-eight point six degrees even in harsh conditions. You can feel the heat of it straight through the armor.” He held her wrist firmly in place, encouraging her hand to grip and squeeze the mass of flesh he contained in his trousers. It was now difficult to differentiate whether or not she was blushing because of the cold, or because of him. “And I’m sure you’ve heard of the method of sharing body heat to keep warm. So, you two, take your suits off, and I’ll make sure to keep you warm.”

Mari nearly burst out laughing, “Wow, you’ve got some balls, Batman,” she clapped her hands once, “That’s the first time I’ve ever been blatantly asked to strip and fuck by a white guy. But sorry to disappoint you, I only let men of my color fuck me. I don’t like tiny white cocks.” She said, taking a shot at his manhood.

Only Hawkgirl saw his eyes shoot in Vixen’s direction, but he didn’t reply to her insult. He instead focused on Sheira, “Well Hawkgirl? Do you share the same belief?”

She was the younger of the two and despite her more aggressive approach to the temperature problem, Bruce calculated that she would be the easier one to convince first. After Vixen saw that she was completely wrong about his white cock, he was sure she would come along. But until then, he lifted his other hand to paw at Sheira’s covered up breast.

She was quite busty as well, but still smaller compared to Vixen. Being in a tent with two very voluptuous women was something that had Batman sporting a raging hard-on for hours. And now seemed like the perfect moment to finally relieve some of his own pent-up frustration, as well as theirs.

His large hand engulfed her tit, grabbing and squeezing it similarly to how she was still almost mindlessly squeezing the rod through his suit. But again, she was almost off-put by how warm his touch was. You’d think looking at the black armored suit he donned that he would be cold to the touch, but he was delightfully warm against her cold body. So much so that on reflex she practically leaned further into him.

Well ... it is one of the best ways to keep warm,” Hawkgirl thought, he was a dick, and she certainly didn’t like him. But if they could blow off some steam, and perhaps generate some steam to heat the space up, she was game for it. Besides, she could use him or more accurately his cock for her sexual needs.

“Alright, Batman. You’ve got a deal, let’s see what you can do,” she said, taking hold of the underside of her top and lifting it up over her red hair.

“Say what?” Vixen said shocked and was even more surprised to see the pair of heavy tits Hawkgirl was sporting underneath that top of hers. Not as big as her own, but two large mounds of flesh with hardened pink nipples at the end, fully erect from the cold, and apparently something else too, as she dropped to her knees in front of Bruce.

“Let’s see what the big bad Bat is sporting down here,” she said almost mockingly, seeming to ride the wave of Vixen’s earlier insult to white manhood everywhere. Her hands went up to undo the buckle of his utility belt and protective groin plate, then unzipped the trousers. Batman stood still and watched, waiting to see the reaction when she realized what she was in for.

Even Mari watched from a distance, picking out insults in her head to use when she saw that Batman wasn’t going to match up to the BBC’s she’d had in her life.

But as Hawkgirl tugged the trousers open enough to reach inside and pull out his cock, both women had their minds blown.

A fucking baseball bat of a cock burst out and nearly smacked Sheira in the face which most likely would’ve resulted in a concussion. Batman was huge! No, he was massive! Easily bigger than anything she had seen before and with girth to rival all other men in the cosmos.

“Holy shit!” Hawkgirl gawked at the hunk of meat, now radiating a soothing heat and heady scent across all of her senses. Mari actually slapped a hand over her mouth in surprise. She had been with a few black superheroes, namely Green Lantern, aka John Stewart was the most recent and she thought he was pretty damn big, but Batman ... Batman made him look like a little weeny with his own pussy destroyer.

Bruce held back the smirk threatening to come out seeing both of the girl’s jaws drop at the reveal. Fitting of course that their mouths would instinctively open wide for it at sight.

“Feeling warmer yet?” his tone held a cocky attitude to it, but Hawkgirl couldn’t come up with a smart-ass retort, she was still in awe looking at the biggest cock she’d ever seen and held. She had to give it to him if any man had a reason to be cocky, after seeing this she knew it was him.

“Heh, I think it’s a little warmer in here now,” she said glancing up at Batman then back down at his cock, licking her lips.

There was something hypnotizing about a giant dick that made Sheira just want it in her mouth. Plus, having a nice warm treat would definitely raise her body temp up.

So, she dove in, giving a few wet kisses on the engorged tip before sliding her tongue down and along the sides of his veiny shaft. Slicking it up with plenty of spit before she opened up wide and accepted him into her lips, wrapping them around the meaty staff and attempting to take as much into her mouth as her jaw would allow.

Vixen feels her breathing get a little heavy and her heart rate was picking up watching Hawkgirl going to town on that dick. She has never been so turned on watching another girl suck cock before. Her finger nervously twirls a lock of her long dark hair and her teeth came down to chew on her lower lip. She has also never really gotten aroused looking at a white man’s member before either. She had no idea a white man could even have a cock this big! And seeming to read her mind, Batman suddenly says, “Too small for you?”

Again, that cocky tone in his voice as he saw right through her shocked and aroused expression. She was turned on and wanting some of his white dick. His prediction was correct, as soon as he got Hawkgirl involved, Vixen would crumble soon after.

“No? Well if not, then take off your suit, get on your knees and join her,” he commands, his voice colder than the snow outside.

But somehow, his command shot a jolt through her body, the fact that she didn’t like him at all, yet was still bossing her around. Only this time, sexually so, for some reason only excited her further.

She takes a shaky breath, then moves her fingers to the zipper at the front of her uniform and gently pulls the metal piece down. Parting the yellow material and finally letting her big breasts out to breathe and pushing the rest of her suit down off her legs along with her boots showing off her perfect African Goddess body.

He’s a fucking asshole, but I’m going to use this dick for all that he is good for! He wants to use me as a sex object, I will return the favor and use him as a piece of meat!’ thought Vixen, obeying the command of the Bat, getting down on all fours and crawling to him. Giving him the nastiest look of ‘I hate you‘ the whole way until she got right up beside the bobbing head of Hawkgirl.

Her lips slobber all over Batman’s member, coating it in a shiny layer of spit which she audibly slurps back up and spits back over it. Using both of her hands to jerk it and work her saliva all over his shaft. When she notices Vixen approaching, she shifts on her knees to the side to allow room for her, “Here, he’s a prick but his cock tastes amazing!” she offers.

Vixen scoffs but can’t deny that she is intrigued. Having never tasted a white cock before, she figures that if Hawkgirl is gobbling this big meat stick down like her life depended on it, it couldn’t be that bad, could it?

So, she stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the tip, swiping up some of the Bat’s leaking precum and getting the salty/sweet taste on her taste buds before gulping a few inches of his cock down. Meanwhile, Sheira quickly dove below Vixen to reach the lower underside of the Bat’s prick, getting a good look at his baseball sized nuts and capturing one of them in her lips. Sucking it between them and lapping at the hefty sack a few times. She knew her hot meal was waiting inside them, her and Vixen just had to work it out.

At this point, it seemed as if the girls had stopped caring about the cold, or at least were heating up enough so that it wasn’t that big of an issue. And all their attention went to just sucking on the Batman’s bone for all it had. They swapped back and forth a few times, Vixen a little more practiced with cock being the older of the two women, so she was able to go a little deeper. But both of them couldn’t make it even halfway down before he invaded their throat and stole their breath.

“Gaah! Hah...” Vixen pulls back off the dripping wet cock to take in some oxygen. “Fuck...” she jerks him a few times with both hands, and although she didn’t like to admit it, she was impressed with how Batman’s stoic stance remained unchanged. She didn’t hear any moaning or grunting, and he didn’t even flinch, despite having two superheroine babes nursing on his dick like their lives depended on it.

“Tough guy huh? I’ll show you who’s boss Batman...” she threatened and sat up straight on her knees, puffing her chest out to wrap her large tits around Bruce’s cock.

He clenched his fists a little tighter as he watched her do this. His cock was big enough to be easily seen out the top of her bosom, but the size and incredible softness of her G-cup breasts made his loins tingle.

She cupped them together and slowly maneuvers them up and down his long length, her eyes never leaving his as she massaged his member with her breasts.

Hawkgirl grins and suddenly hugs Vixen from behind, reaching around her to lay her hands over Vixen’s and assist in tit fucking the Batman.

They worked him over like this for a while, Hawkgirl occasionally moving away to go for his heavy balls again. And Vixen alternating which breast would go up and the other down, teasing and tugging at his cock flesh in a delightfully torturous way and trying to make him burst.

Why not? Blow a load in this slut’s face, show her what a white cock can do to a black woman.’

Batman finally, after a long time of silence let out a grunt and the metal of his gauntlets crumpled from how tightly he clenched his fists. And suddenly there was an eruption of white, sticky cum blasting Mari in the face, splattering out onto her breasts, painting them a milky white. She flinches as the heat smacks her in the face and Hawkgirl’s grin grew even wider, “Oh shit! Guess the Batman likes tits.”

Vixen squeezed her breasts together harder and jerked her chest up and down his dick fast, trying to get him to blow as big a load as he could.

When she’s sure he had finished shooting his spunk, she pulls back and looked over the mess he made.

“Hmm, well I guess you were right. It is pretty warm in here now.” She smirks and scoops up some of the spunk with her fingers but does not put in in her mouth. Because before she could, she heard Batman speak again.

“And it’s about to get much warmer,” suddenly there’s a flash of dark movement as Hawkgirl was swiftly lifted up off the ground.

“Whoa! Hey!” Batman holds her up and swiftly removes her bottoms, leaving her bare-assed and suspended in his grasp. Both women now take note that despite Batman cumming, his cock hadn’t gone the slightest bit soft.

He hooks his arms under her knees and holds her cradled against his body, one of her legs on each side of him and in an expert shift of both bodies, he lowers Hawkgirl down. Her pussy already sopping wet from the oral treatment they gave him moments ago, and his cock still saturated in their spit lubed the both of them up enough for him to slide effortlessly through her pussy lips.

Sheira let out a harshly sharp gasp as he pierced into her, her back arching as the huge staff of man meat burrows into her tight, pulsing core.

Mari’s eyes practically bug out of her head watching Hawkgirl’s body take as much of that cock as possible. All in one shove, he buries it as deep as it could go before, he met the resistance of her uterus wall, then with another firm shove, he went in deeper. Breaking into the fertile woman’s womb and causing her to squint her eyes shut, feeling the intensity of him stretching her out and bulging her tummy. She couldn’t take the whole thing, but she still took it deep, and all Mari could do was stare in wonder on her knees as Batman began to rail the red-headed woman in his arms.

She screams as he pulls back out and shoves it in again, not giving her much time to adjust or take a breath. He fucks her, supporting her weight almost entirely on his pelvis to bounce her. His arms held her legs apart for support, but the rest was just her body coming down while he thrusts in. Her cunt makes audible wet noises from her leaking nectar, dripping down his shaft and catching on his swinging balls.

Vixen was in awe, her fingers casually traveling down her front to play with her clit while she watched the pair roughly bang. She’d never heard Hawkgirl actually scream like a hawk before, her voice going so high-pitched from the Bat’s aggressive pounding. She leans back and just watches her hair going wild, flapping about while she bounces on him. Feverishly gyrating her body to attempt to keep up.

This was the roughest sex Sheira had ever had, it was wild and crazy, she felt like an animal going into a sheer rut with the Bat as her mate, and she was his bitch. She hated him just a few moments before, but now, all she could think about was riding this giant dick to completion. Nothing else matters, her mind extremely quickly went to mush and her body moved on its own.

She came quickly when they started, her soft, moist tunnel clenching around Batman’s cock, trying to squeeze it harder than someone hugging their true love. It was a good thing the tent was soundproof, so Batman knew they could scream all they wanted to and would not be heard. Good thing too because apparently, Hawkgirl was an avid shrieker.

After he hammers into her standing for a while, he eventually sat down on the floor and laid on his back, allowing Hawkgirl to take up some of the workload and ride him on her own. Which she did, picking up her legs to squat over his dick, and braced her hands on his abdomen. She still couldn’t put him all the way in, but she got down a good two-thirds of the way before it started to really hurt.

His member was so big it pretty much hurt no matter how deep she went, but it was the kind of pain that hurt so good.

Soon, Mari got so horny that she was vigorously fingering herself to the show of the Bat and Hawkgirl fucking. She had her legs spread eagle and moved her middle and index finger in and out of her in a blur of speed. Her teeth chew at her lip and sweat pours down her face, she was getting impatient. Thinking about how long it was going to take for Hawkgirl to fuck off, so she could have a turn.

On his big white cock...

Batman loved watching Sheira’s feminine hips sway and swivel, attempting to ride another orgasm out of him. And achieving another climax herself too, her body spasming and seizing up atop his form. A girlish squeak and tiny whimpers emanate from her throat as she reaches her peak a second time.

Her hair was sweaty, matted to her face, watching her ride him almost reminded him of one of his romps with Elizabeth...

Friday, January 1, 2010

While on patrol, Batman spares a glance into Kate’s apartment. He sees the redhead beauty settled on the bed, some scented candles lighted, and prep herself for a fingering. He fires the batclaw and pulls himself to the balcony. After he picks the lock, he sneaks up on her and runs a finger along her neck.

“Looks like you need some help,” he says.

Before she makes a yelp of surprise, he presses his lips against hers while groping her tits. She felt like more of a handful than usual, but the pliant flesh in his hand’s molds to his touch. Her moans continue to be muffled as he takes one of his hands to trail down her stomach and he tries to slip a finger into her pussy. She takes hold of his wrist to stop him, so he pulls back a bit and runs his fingers back the way they came. He breaks the lip-lock to say, “You’re more than ready.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.