Batman: Arkham City Chronicles - Cover

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles

Copyright© 2017 by allenknott3

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Set almost a year after Batman: Arkham City game, Batman: Arkham City Chronicles deal with Batman and a new villain. At the same time Bruce is dealing with the women who find him desirable and creating his own personal harem.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Also, I would like to thank dragonknightleader for writing the three sex scenes, and Emily Thayer for editing the chapter.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 – Morning:
Master Bedroom,
Wayne Manor,
Gotham City

Bruce is awakened by screaming. Leaping out of bed, Bruce dresses just in his boxer shorts and rushes out into the hallway and hears Harley Quinn yelling, “Whore! You stay the Hades away from him.”

“You crazy fucking bitch!” replies Thea, as the two women throw each other around the hallway. Bruce is struck by the clothing the two women have on. Thea is in just her pink bra and panties while Harley is in red panties and a grey t-shirt that Harley have cut off, stopping just underneath her ample breasts. Bruce is brought out of admiring the women’s bodies, as he hears, “I am fucking going to kill you, princess...”

Bruce grabs Harley by her midsection and drags her kicking and scream back to his bedroom. Bruce throws Harley into the bedroom but shuts the door and locks it from the outside. Bruce walks back to Thea, who is now leaning against the wall and takes her into his arms, before asking, “Thea, are you alright?”

“I’m fine but she is one crazy bitch!” voices Thea, though nothing is broken she was taking by surprised by Harley, “She is out of her mind. Like I am trying to take you away from her.”

Bruce kisses Thea on the lips, then after the kiss he says, “I will talk with her but now why don’t you go jump in the shower, so you’re nice and clean before your brother gets here to talk.”

“Ollie is not very happy with either one of us,” replies Thea, who got a call from her brother early the morning about finding out about her relationship with Bruce, a man he can’t stand and has an unofficial rivalry with. Bruce picks up Thea by placing a hand on each of her butt cheeks and spinning her around. Bruce whispers, “It doesn’t matter what your brother thinks. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. It only matters that we choose our path.”

“Then I choose to be yours and nobody else’s,” voices Thea, before kissing Bruce while he lowers her back down onto the carpet. Thea runs off to shower, while Bruce goes to his office to get the bedroom door key before returning to his bedroom, finding Harley laying on the bed. Bruce gives Harley a look which indicate he is not happy with her. Harley looks down like a child in trouble when he asks, “Do you want to explain, Harley?”

“I’m sorry, Master. I shouldn’t have hit the whore, but she wants to take you from me and I will just die if that happens,” replies Harley, as Bruce can see Harley trying to hold back the tears. Bruce, being sympathetic says, “Harley, come here.”

Harley gets off the bed and walks over to where Bruce is standing as Bruce explains, “You will never have to worry about anyone replacing you. I have grown quite fond of you in such a very short time and while I will take other women into my bed, several other women in bed actually, none will ever replace you. However, you need understand that our relationship can never be public, as long as I’m Batman and as long as you have a criminal record there is no public relationship with you that is possible, just as with some of the other girls. Though, I do look forward to the day when you’re several months pregnant with a big belly, huge milk-filled breasts, and you’re on your back with my cock buried inside of you, while making your toes curl up...”

Harley can tell by Bruce’s blue eyes that he is speaking the truth and any doubt about being replaced or losing Bruce’s affection is instantly gone. Bruce continues, “ ... now I want you to go apologize to Thea and you’re going to behave better if you’re going to be my number one girl within my growing harem.”

“Yes, master,” replies Harley, kissing Bruce but this leads to him feeling aroused, so he pushes Harley back onto the bed then...

After falling asleep, Harley’s dreams drift back to a special day...

258 Days Ago:
Monday, April 25, 2011
84 days after the Arkham City Incident

“Visiting ghosts, again, Harley?”

“Yeah, Master B. In a way, this is where it all started. Puddin’s scheme to kill you by taking in Titan. You foil him again. Except this time, he didn’t come back.”

“ ... I did what I could.”

“I know. Still, I miss him. He knew how to push my sweet buttons. Y’know, he even snuck outta his cell to give me flowers,” She sighed, saddened by the loss of seeing the Joker in Batman’s arms. Then she feels his arms wrapping around her waist and his beard stubble against her cheek. She turns to face Bruce to see his cowl is off, his face fully uncovered. Even if it feels strange to see his eyes, his familiar lips soon press against hers. Her mascara runs as her tears run down her face and she gasp in his mouth while he fondles her bare belly. While their tongues remain locked, she wraps her arm around his neck to keep him close, never wanting him to get away. Her hand drifts to his hair as she runs her fingers through it. His hands drift down to her hard hips and her supple thighs. She opens up her legs as he grasps her inner thighs, making it clear she wants his rough, calloused fingers up her snatch. Harley’s hands slowly remove her tight pants as they now serve as a barrier to his fingers. Now free, she feels his fingers enter her folds while his other hand fondles one of her breasts. He breaks the lip lock to worship Harley’s beautiful and smooth skin. Whenever his finger briefly brushes up against her clit, she makes adorable squeaks and grabs his wrist to drive his hand deeper inside of her. Now knuckle-deep in pussy, his fingers wiggle against her inner walls while his tongue runs along her neck. Soon, she orgasms in his hands and her legs shudder from the raw force. Bruce catches her and turns her around to see her panting face.

“Wow. Thanks for cheering me up.”

“Anytime, Harley.”

Harley gives him a quick peck before kneeling in front of him. She pulls down his codpiece and reveals his cock to the frigid air. Ever defiant, his throbbing, mammoth man meat feels warm to her touch. She traces the veins with her finger and weighs his nuts with her other palm. While she loved the Joker’s member for its ... unique charms, the healthy, sturdy, girthy member Batman has is just so ... incomparable. She nuzzles her nose against his cockhead and frenulum before licking at them. His legs wobble a bit from the sensation, pleased at her worship. Wanting more, he takes hold of her pigtails to drive his cock deeper into her mouth. She breathes deep nasal breaths, absorbing his musky, manly scent while her tongue runs along his underside. She puts a hand to his pelvis to keep him from pulling too hard as her throat is taxed to its limit. Not even halfway down his length and his head remain lodged deep in her throat. Still, she jacks off his uncovered base while slurping happily along. Tears well up in her eyes as the man meat fills every contour of her orifice. Which the Joker never could do. Despite being hypnotized by her sucking, she doesn’t fail to notice his load spurting down her throat. As a practiced cock sucker, she swallowed his cum without retching like she did before. Sucking off Joker’s average-sized pure white penis does not prepare her for his incredible girth. She makes eye contact while she swallows, to show her deep love and desire to accept his seed into her body. Slowly, she pulls away from his softened length and pants from the exertion. Her tears run her mascara while he pets her head. While she feels full after downing her semen drink, she lays down on her back and takes of her tight pants, revealing her dripping quim. Instead of nailing her, he lies down in front of her pussy and he grabs her thighs to clamp down around his head.

“Aw, gawd. So good.”

When she was with Puddin’, he’d never eat her out. Ever. Sure, Joker’s erratic style of fucking hit her inner walls in ways her fingers never could, but he did it for his own pleasure. Not with Batman. He runs his tongue along her outer lips before opening her hood to breathe on her clit. Not lick immediately, but to make her shiver in anticipation. Instead of licking her nub, he nuzzles it with his nose while sticking his tongue into her folds. She clamps down on his head even harder. His tongue travels deep along her walls and she shriek in delight. Soon her toes curl and her calves go taut as she orgasms on his face.

She lays on her back, panting as Batman mounts her sopping wet pussy. Finally, Harley is going to get what she really wants. Her lower lips spread wide around his length as his girth fills her entirely. She gasps as he slowly hilts himself inside, their pelvises press hard against each other before he pulls away for another slide inside. As wet as she is, he still moves slowly inside her tight walls. While her legs rest on his shoulders, he grabs her ankles to brace her as he thrusts faster and harder. As her entire body rocks from the force of his fucking, she rolls her eyes in ecstasy as he plunges his entire length all the way to her womb’s entrance. Her pussy clenches tight as he orgasms inside of her. As she lies panting, Batman flips her onto her tummy for another go. Her legs still feel like jelly, but he takes hold of her waist to hilt himself inside of her. She pants hard as she tries to remain on all fours as her entire body shakes from his furious pounding. Bouncing forwards and back along his length drives her to a pleasurable madness as her entire body becomes his. The Joker did claim her in this kind of way, but not quite as vigorously. They both cum together and she goes slack. Her limbs turn into jelly and she collapse onto the floor, completely devoted as she surrendered her entire being to Batman as she feels his weight on her back while he nibbles on her earlobe. He rolls them both on the side to spoon her. His hands cover her breasts as he tweaks her nipples while his cock presses on her pert butt cheeks. Far too tired to give a vigorous fuck, she takes one of his hands and kisses the fingers before suckling on it. Likewise, he slips his cock into her well-used pussy again and lets it rest inside her. He gently rocks into her while she slowly falls asleep in his arms.

Harley’s dream drift back more, to the first time she and Bruce...

890 Days Ago:
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Just hours after the Arkham Asylum Incident

Harley grabs the bars tights as she shouts, “Hey Bats. How long are you going to keep me here?!”

“Behave yourself, and I might let you out.”

Not wanting to stay in the cell for a minute longer than she has to, she relaxes her grip on the bars to run her finger along the length of one bar as she grins, “I’m a good girl. I promise not to cause any trouble.”

Of course, she crosses the fingers on her other hand behind her back. Batman stands in place as he thinks about it before he walks over to the door and actually unlocks it! ‘What a sucker!’ thinks Harley, and as soon as the door opened, she tries to kick his head off, only to find herself thrown to her bed with the shredded remains of her nurse outfit. She looks up to see a scrap of her blouse in Batman’s hands and looks down to see her corset is ripped right down the center, exposing her breasts and relaxing her cleavage. Her arms protect her modesty as she scolds, “Hey! I’m a lady, in case you forgot!”

He towers over her, completely blocking the way out and she can see the wear and tear on him. Bullet holes in his cape, dents in his cowl, ripped Kevlar barely covering his muscles. Yet he still remains imposing, unyielding to the battles he has fought.

And then he takes her in his arms. She squeaks in surprise. What could be going on in his mind? Still, she feels the desperate lashes of his tongue on her nose and lips and she giggle. She reciprocates and wrestles with his tongue. Perhaps if she can outfuck him, he’ll fall asleep and she’ll get away scot-free. With her constant sessions with the Joker, there’s no way she can lose. She grabs the base of his neck to pull him in deep. Normally, she would run her fingers through hair, but only felt the smooth cowl on his head. Out of reflex, she tries to remove it, but his strong hands engulf her wrists and pull them away. Not wanting to anger him, she relaxes and lets him pull her arms down to her sides while he kisses her. While he straddles her, her thigh brushes up against his codpiece and the large bulge contained within. She runs her thigh against it to see if it’s what she thinks it is. He gives slight moans in between his oral assault and figures she’s right on the money. She pulls it down and fishes out his cock. Her hands run along his length, soft at first, but quickly becoming hard under her ministrations. Hand over hand, she strokes him and fiddles with his cock head. Getting the messages, he takes her tits in her hands and plays with her hard nipples. Her dainty hands become coated in his pre-cum as she polishes his knob. Never before has she played with a cock of this size. Normally, she only needs one hand for a handjob, but the feeling of churning butter out of a man is so intriguing to her. She tugs on him upwards to bring his balls to her mouth to kiss them before slobbering over them while his cock rests on her face. The taste of his sweaty nutsack hypnotizes her as she says, “Bet you want to fuck my funbags, doncha, Bats?”

He lets off her and she scoots down to give his cock a titjob. She tries to smother his cock between her breasts, but the size pokes out just like a prairie dog. As he fucks her chest, his head would poke her chin and run along her throat and collarbone. She cranes her neck down and suckles on just the cock head. The taste of his hotdog in her mouth is intoxicating as she smashes her breasts against his sausage. He thrusts faster and faster and fires the first load of the night. Semen covers her face and replaces the makeup she lost when he slobbered over her. Her chin, neck, and collarbone also got their helping of cum. He was just one man and she got the bukkake treatment! The pungent smell of backed-up cum fills her nostrils. No wonder he seems so irritated. He hasn’t had a good fuck in a very long time judging by his load and massive balls. Yet, despite his orgasm, he still isn’t entirely satisfied with his softened penis resting along her body. Some of the cum on her face touches her lips, giving her a first taste.

“Aren’t you a big old softie at heart?” Harley asks as she plays with his slightly softened salami in her hands. “Betcha can’t fuck me unconscious.”

Batman slides down and grabs her ankles for leverage to slide his now hardened cock inside of her. Her lower mouth feels stuffed as he stretches her lips to the limits. He slowly drives himself deep into her as she tries to accommodate his girth. Never before has she taken anyone of his size. Her tits jiggle from the powerful force of each thrust as he tries to hilt himself inside. She gasps and pants as she takes his pent-up frustration with her entire body. This is the kind of sex she needs. Rough and angry. Getting split apart from his cock is exactly what both of them need. Her toes twist as she orgasms on his length, squeezing him like a vice. He lets loose his seed inside of her. As he slides out, the creampie unplugs itself while she pants in the afterglow.

As he stands up and heads for the cell door, Harley calls out, “You think I’m done with just a quick fuck?”

He looks to see her presenting her ass to him, her pussy still runny with his cum. She shakes it from side to side, baiting him for another go. With a heavy stride, he comes backs and takes hold of her bum. Harley can’t wait to feel him instead of her pussy again, but Batman had another idea. He spreads her cheeks apart to expose her winking asshole and presses his cockhead against it. Her powerful muscles repel it at first, but his unrelenting shaft slowly spreads it open. She squeals as her other hole is stretched to the limit. Lodged tight inside her bowels, he remains still while she tries desperately to relaxes herself to take in only a fraction of his length inside. She hadn’t had anal in ages, since Mr. J prefers her mouth or pussy.

While not nearly as fast, his fucking was no less rough as he works his way inside of her. He shifts his hold to her pigtails to rein her in. With her ass, she squeezes him far-tighter than her pussy ever could, and she feels his cum splatter her insides from her muscles. He pulls out of her as she pants, dazed from cumming from her ass. While addled, she thinks she hears Batman say Mister J is dead, but that’s even more unbelievable than her only taking a fraction Batman’s enormous length into her body over and over again.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 – Afternoon:
Batwing,
New Jersey,
Eastern Coast of the United States

After the events of the morning, Bruce had taking off in the Batwing to clear his head and have some alone time, but something is still bothering him, but he still can’t figure out what it is, when his mind drifts back to an incident aboard League’s Moon Base...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Gymnasium,
Training Facility,
League’s Luna Base

Batman looks at Black Canary stretching herself against the ring post. She rests her leg against the highest rope while she grips her foot. His eyes might have deceived him, as her blonde head comes close to touching her knee. Finished with stretching her thighs, calves, and hamstrings, she does the same for her other leg before she arches her back. Now fully flexible, she gets to the center of the ring and the both of them touch grapple gloves.

The bell rings and they square off, prowling around each other as they each wait for the other to make the first move. He jabs at her and she slaps it away effortlessly while she does the same to him, testing each other’s guards. She throws a three-hit combo before she delivers a leaping snap kick to the head. Batman grabs the calf and thigh and tries to throw her out of the ring, but she is ready for it and she rolls with the throw and safely lands on the mat.

He moves to cape stun her, but she leaps out of the way to counter with another leaping kick. It connects, and he becomes dazed from the strike. Before he gets his guard back up, Black Canary sweeps his legs out from under him and tries to pounce on top of him to smother his face with her crotch. She feels his nose and breath brush up against her nether regions while she wraps her thighs around his head. Despite her weight pressing down on him, he manages to pry her leglock open, tearing her fishnets in the process. She scrambles away before he can get a good hold of her and front flips back to her feet.

They square off, trying to figure out what the other is planning. Then he steps forward, as if he is moving to strike. Laurel tries to counter it, but he flips over her head. Batman takes hold of her arms and pulls them back as if to arrest her. Black Canary delivers a high kick to his head. Only someone who regularly performs the splits can be flexible enough to reach that high. His grip loosens, and she takes the opportunity to horse kick him to the ropes.

Before her foot lands on his solar plexus, he manages to grab her ankle and redirects it upwards, forcing her to do the splits standing up. She front walkovers her way out of his grapple. Her back remains exposed and before she can turn around, he goes full force and tackles her to the ground. He pins her arms to the mat and she tries to squirm out, but her ass rubs up against his codpiece. His entire weight presses down on her and she can feel a hard bulge press against her. He then inhales her hair’s scent as he lays on top of her before nuzzling against her neck.

So that’s the game he wants to play. Like so many other men that get into the ring with her. Just another pretense to fuck her. Still, it has been a long time since anyone pinned her to the ground and she has to admit, Black Canary’s sex appeal has gotten her out of an interrogation once or twice. She’s just practicing a superhero skill set, that’s all. A way to turn the tables on a foe.

She turns her head and kisses him, hoping to catch him by surprise. While their tongues tangle with each other, his hands go up to fondle her breasts. After getting a nice handful of corseted tits, he moves to unzip. Now freed, he rubs his gloved hands on her creamy tits while tweaking her nipples. Now with her hands free, she wraps her arms around his neck. Not to grapple him just yet, but to continue with the ruse. She splits her legs as she presses herself against his codpiece, telling Batman with her body just how bad she needs to get fucked right on the mat. He pulls off to undo his codpiece and reveals his turgid prick. Unbelievable! He’s actually exposing his weakest part to her willingly!

Seizing the opening, she grapples his waist with her legs and flips the tables on him. Now she straddles his waist while he lies on his back-reverse cowgirl style. She takes off her jacket and reveals her near-bare back and half-zipped corset, which she shrugs down and bunches around her midsection. Now that she has a good look at his cock, she bites her lip in anticipation and grabs it.

“You were a fool to leave yourself open like this,” she says giving it a few strokes and feeling it grow hard in her hands. She strokes faster and sees it drool out a bead of pre-cum. Amazed, she sixty nines him to taste his cowper’s fluid with a delicate lick while also smothering his face with her butt. Her licks lead her to suckle his cockhead while she holds the base steady. She slowly tries to deepthroat his length, but only gets a quarter in before his mass presses against her throat. In consolation, she makes noisy sucks just like any porn star to show her love for his cock. As she slobbers over him, her tongue thrashes along his length and knob. She licks the frenulum and he grunt pleasurably. She mumbled out a yelp when she feels his fingers play with her pussy lips. At first, he traces her folds before entering inside of her. In trying to get him to cum first, she forgets that she left herself completely exposed to him. Just as she plays with his genitals, he counters with his own licks, fondles, and nuzzles to her lips and clit. This impasse won’t last long, as she feels herself edging closer while his towering cock remains as imposing as before.

“My, it’s not fair of you to bring such a big, large weapon in the ring,” she nuzzles his cock before she takes off her corset entirely to reveal her dripping pussy framed only by her fishnet tights. She then sits down on his cock, tearing another hole in her tights. She grabs her tit while she fucks him. He takes hold of her hips to brace her while she rides him to each other’s delight. She gyrates her hips randomly and he grunts as he tries to resist the pleasure.

“Fuck no! I won’t lose to this cock!” Black Canary grunts out. Normally, men come fast inside her due to her high kegal strength, but this time is different. His cock stretches her far wider than anyone else and her vice grip lacks the overwhelming pressure she usually exerts. There might be a chance she comes first, but that would mean surrendering herself completely to him. Making herself weak before him which is totally unacceptable. Feeling herself on the edge, Black Canary speeds up. Burn up his stamina before she loses control. Got to settle it fast. She shakes her hips every which way to break his resolve and he does grit his teeth to keep himself from moaning. Her gasps of pleasure are much louder and more wanton than his, however.

She shrieks in ecstasy as she orgasms. The room shakes as she accidentally lets out her Canary cry. Batman, as he still has his cowl on, has earplugs embedded and her cry of pleasure sounds the same as a normal orgasmic shriek. In her haze, she soon finds herself on all fours as he continues to pound into her.

Now in total control, he takes firm hold of her thighs to brace her as he thrusts into her from behind. She tries to rock along with him, but her arms become jelly and her face presses onto the mat while her ass presents itself to him even more. He leans into her even more, spreading her pussy even wider as she accepts him. The feeling of cum splashing her insides fills her and he unplugs her. Her creampie drips onto the mat, but her ass remains unfilled. He pries her cheeks apart and presses his wet cockhead against her sphincter. Black Canary sucks in her breath as he slowly works his way inside of her ass. While her pussy is stretched to the limit, his spear impaling her ass drives her insane with pleasure. He splatters her bowels with his seed as she squeezes his cock with her powerful muscles before he withdraws from her. Both holes drool with cum as she lies face down on the mat, panting and completely satisfied.

“What the hell is going on?” They look to see Lady Blackhawk standing at the doorway. She turns to leave before Laurel gets to her feet and calls out to her to wait.

“The gym is not for fucking like wild animals!”

“Come on. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it! Besides, you really do need to spar more,” Laurel says as she leans on to Blackhawk’s shoulder.

“I’ve got to report this,” Lady Blackhawk says as she turns to the door, only to find Batman standing in the way. Just as she tries to sidestep around him, Black Canary’s hand lands on her shoulder and spins her around.

“Taste the cum,” Laurel says before she kisses Blackhawk. Zinda holds the spunk in her mouth, waiting for a chance to spit it out.

“Good huh?” Black Canary says. Zinda spits the cum out in defiance.

Black Canary grabs Blackhawk’s neck to give her a deeper kiss, but Blackhawk takes hold of her wrist and throws her to the ground. She dashes for the exit and sees Batman standing in her way. She makes a leaping kick, but he easily grabs her ankle and tosses her back to Black Canary. Blackhawk lands on her feet and tries to use her momentum to strike Black Canary, but Black Canary grabs her blouse and arm to Judo throw her down, tearing off part of her clothes in the process. Before she can get to her feet, Black Canary sits on her face to smother her with pussy.

“Told you needed to practice. Now you can either tap out and do what we want or get knocked out. Your choice.”

It takes a full minute of frantic struggling before Lady Blackhawk taps out. Once she does, Laurel gets off her face and kneels at Batman’s side, cradling his cock in her hands.

“It tastes best straight from the source,” Laurel says as she waves his cock in front of Zinda’s face. She gives it a loving lick while Zinda pouts. The two of them walk closer to the defeated strawberry blonde and wave his cock in front of her nose. Zinda’s face gets painted with cum as it travels from cheek to cheek. Her forehead and lips also get glazed with pre-cum while she firmly keeps her lips closed. Batman pulls away and grabs Laurel’s head. Getting the message, she opens her mouth again to give him another blowie. She’s more comfortable with his girth now and glides along while he fucks Laurel’s mouth. Zinda’s jaw begins to slacken as she watches Laurel enjoy herself. Combined with the smell of precum on her face and the perverse show in front of her, she pants in anticipation. Laurel lets up and sees the wanton look on her face. The two ladies look up to Batman as he now traces his length against Zinda’s lips. She tries to suck him down.

“No, no, no, you got to really let him go deep,” Laurel says as she takes hold of Zinda’s head to properly deepthroat Batman’s cock. Even with her forceful puppeteering, Zinda only makes a fourth of the way before gagging, sputtering from the length plugging her throat.

“God damn! Have you never sucked cock before?” She pulls Zinda off and leans in to slobber his knob, doing her damnedest to go deeper than before, but fails to do much better. Zinda then lowers her head to feel his nutsack on her tongue as his male musk fills her nose. The two blondes lavish his cock with licks to his shaft and balls. Soon, they feel his nutsack quiver and shake while Black Canary continues to stroke him off. He erupts in their faces and his thick cream splatters the both of them.

Now marked with his cum, Batman gently lays Zinda down and grabs her ankles to fuck her. He goes slow and deep inside her as she gasps from the sensation of expanding to accommodate his girth. Her moans become muffled when Laurel sits on her face to put her hungry mouth to beneficial use. Laurel’s thighs squeeze together as Zinda slurps away at her cunt, but Zinda taps out on Laurel’s thigh from the intense pressure to her skull.

“Oops! Sorry. I was really close though,” Black Canary lets up on her vice-like grip while Batman continues to pound Lady Blackhawk. With her mouth free, she wails in delight as her pussy squeezes his cock tight as she orgasms. Likewise, he dumps his semen deep inside her before pulling out of her creamed pie.

That’s when Black Canary leaps onto Batman’s shoulders, smothering him with her pussy while she squeezes his head tight between her thighs. His palms rest on her ass to stabilize her as he eats her out. Just like Lady Blackhawk, her gasps and moans drive her insane with ecstasy and shudders as his tongue penetrates and massages her inner walls. Laurel lets out another Canary cry and the entire room shakes. Batman sets her down on the mat next to Lady Blackhawk. While Lady Blackhawk gasps in exhaustion, he flips her onto her hands and knees to sample her unused butthole. He pries her cheeks open to reveal her unused butthole and probes it with the tip of his penis. He slowly inserts it, as it gives him far more resistance than her pussy. Zinda gasps as her bowels feel filled with his girth. She tries to brace herself as her entire body rocks from his powerful thrusts, but her arms give way and her face plants to the floor. Batman grabs her ankles to straighten her legs to use her as a plow. Her pants and gasps soon build up and she orgasms from the ass fucking, her limbs become rubber as she basks in the strange afterglow of her anal orgasm. He pulls out of her fainted body as both of her holes drool out his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.