Batman: Arkham City Chronicles - Cover

Batman: Arkham City Chronicles

Copyright© 2017 by allenknott3

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set almost a year after Batman: Arkham City game, Batman: Arkham City Chronicles deal with Batman and a new villain. At the same time Bruce is dealing with the women who find him desirable and creating his own personal harem.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Author’s Note: I would like to thank dragonknightleader for writing the two sex scenes, and Emily Thayer for editing the chapter.

Thursday, January 5, 2012 C.E.

Batman’s Quarters,
Justice League Watchtower,
Orbit of Earth

Batman is feeling much better. Bruce is actually sitting up talking with Doctor Leslie Thompkins, who is dumbfounded, “It would seem Scott transferred his healing ability to you, Bruce.”

“I didn’t realize that was possible?” asks Bruce, while wondering what else Scott did to him. Leslie answers, “It shouldn’t be since New God physiology is different to that of humans.”

“What else do you think Scott transferred to me?” asks Bruce, not feeling any different. Leslie, looking over her notes, answers, “It seems that Scott transferred his abilities of superhuman stamina, his healing power and it seems immortality...”

“Immortality?” asks Bruce, who never had powers before. The stamina isn’t that much different from his peak-human stamina, and the healing power will be extremely helpful, but immortality?

“Your cells are showing signs of reversing aging. Once the process is done you should be almost twenty years younger, physically speaking,” says Leslie, knowing that would make Bruce eighteen again. Bruce ponders this, as he is in better shape today than he was when he was in college, just not as fast.

“I don’t know how I’m going to handle this. I never had powers before,” voices Bruce, who had always been proud of the fact that he is just some guy in a Batsuit. Leslie sympathetically says, “Well, your stamina and healing are not technically powers. They are just enhancements, hence me saying abilities not powers. The immortality I still don’t fully understand but it would seem that Scott knew he was dying and felt the planet needed Batman.”

“The Arkham Knight is something else if he can kill superheroes with ease. I mean Aquaman, Orion, and Mister Miracle all dead plus I get the feeling he is just getting warmed up,” voices Bruce, who had yet to see a pattern in the Arkham Knight’s moves but there are always patterns. Even seemingly random events are part of a larger pattern. Leslie is surprised as it is unlike Bruce to just show honest human emotions. Leslie had known Bruce for years and he is always so in control and confident, but Bruce’s tone causes her to ask, “There is a tone in your voice that sounds like you don’t believe you can win?”

“It is not that,” answers Bruce, “It is that I haven’t faced anyone like this before. The Joker just wanted chaos, but the Arkham Knight is on another level. He is logical with New Gods...”

Bruce doesn’t get to finish, as his cell phone rings, despite not recognizing the number he picks up his cell and says, “Hello?”

“Hello Beloved, there is something I need to tell you,” replies the sexy voice of Talia. Bruce is surprised because Talia had never called him before, not on his cell phone.

“Is everything alright?” asks Bruce, wondering what she needs to tell him. There is an awkward silence before she voices, “I’m...”

There is another awkward silence before Talia tells Bruce the news, “My beloved I’m almost six weeks pregnant with our child.”

Bruce is stunned at the news and begins to count backward. Six weeks would have been Thanksgiving and they did spend the holiday together. Bruce looks toward Leslie, as she exits the room with the doors closing behind her, he asks, “Are you sure?”

“Are you asking if I’m sure I’m pregnant or if I’m sure the child is yours?” asks Talia, who wouldn’t tell Bruce if she wasn’t sure. Bruce replies, “Are you sure that you’re pregnant?”

“I’m sure since my doctors confirmed it,” voices Talia, who didn’t expect this reaction from Bruce.

Talia thought Bruce would be overjoyed as Bruce says, “Well then that is great new...”

“Also, the answer is yes. That it is your child. haven’t been with any other man, not in several years. And if you remember, you filled my pussy repeatedly over the holiday with your semen,” giggles Talia, knowing Bruce is turning red and she is right. Bruce is partly embarrassed but also partly aroused since there had always been something special between the two of them.

“Alright, I will be back in the mansion in a couple days. Why don’t you meet me on your boat in the Gotham Harbor and we can talk?” voices Bruce, who hopes Talia’s behavior is because of the pregnancy.

Talia replies, “OK but I’m going to bring Nyssa.”

“That’s fine. She is part of the family now,” says Bruce, who enjoyed the threesome with Talia and Nyssa, just a few days ago.

“I will see you whenever you get back to the mansion, my beloved,” replies Talia, just moments before the line goes dead.

Friday, January 6, 2012 C.E.

Batman’s Quarters,
Justice League Watchtower,
Orbit of Earth

Bruce is up and moving around preparing to leave the room where he has been recovering from his injuries. Bruce, now fully recovered, is thinking about how he is going to be a father, when the doors to his quarters open. Bruce turns his head to see Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain standing there. Stephanie is dressed in her Robin costume while Cassandra is dressed in her Black Bat costume. Bruce is surprised since he asked Kate to fly him back to Gotham, but Bruce asks, “Why are you two here?”

“Batwoman is handling League business,” answers Cassandra, “So we volunteered to take you back. Harper is waiting for us.”

Harper Row, aka Bluebird will be piloting one of the League’s Javelins to take Bruce back to the manor. Bruce for the first time noticed Stephanie and Cassandra. Cassandra is the daughter of David Cain and Lady Shiva. She had her mother’s Asian features with long black hair and big large breasts, bust size D. Stephanie is white with blue eyes, long blonde hair, and medium-size breasts, bust size C. Finally, Harper had blue eyes, purple hair which she had started to grow longer like the other girls and smaller-size breasts bust size B. All three girls are the same height and roughly the same weight. Cassandra overall is the most experienced of the three girls while Stephanie is the least experienced since she had only been with two guys. Harper prefers girls, saying she is bisexual but hadn’t met a guy she trusts, likes, or cares enough about to had sex with yet, though she has a list of girlfriends.

Cockpit,
Javelin,
North Atlantic Ocean

After leaving the Watchtower, Harper Row pilots the Javelin over the North Atlantic Ocean, before placing the Javelin on autopilot. Getting out of the pilot’s seat Harper walks back to where Bruce is sitting quietly. Harper exchanges looks with the other girls before putting their plan into action. Cassandra standing in the middle, with Stephanie standing on her left, and Harper on her right, when she asks, “Bruce, can we talk to you?”

“Sure,” answers Bruce, turning to look at the three girls, each one seems nervous, but they also seem excited and clearly, they are up to something.

Cassandra being the most experienced girl is speaking for the group, “My mother told me about you Bruce or should I say she told me about your two times together. Now all three of us want what you had been giving to Harley and Barbara...”

Bruce’s cock instantly gets hard as Cassandra unzips her uniform...

Friday, December 23, 2011 C.E.

Cockpit,
Javelin,
Eastern Seaboard of the United States

Harper Row, aka Bluebird turns on the auto-pilot to give herself a break from flying. At this point, the Javelin only needs to maintain a stable flight path, not crazy, breakneck, dog-fighting maneuvers. Besides, her hair’s longer now and the G-forces would have it whipping every which way. A small thing to worry about, but the look of her longer hairdo felt far truer to herself than her previous hairstyle. She took off her mask, as did Cassandra, the current Black Bat, and Stephanie, the current Robin. It is their secret code that it is now an appropriate time to relax. Stephanie chirps, “So, girl talk. Has anyone been getting the hots for Bruce lately?”

She is as bright and sunny as her Robin outfit and such a sweetheart, if a bit blunt and let’s face it, a blonde bombshell.

“Hasn’t he been getting plenty of ass as it is?” Harper asks.

“Who wouldn’t? Have you heard the rumors?” Stephanie put her chin on her hands as she dreamily muses, “God, I can only imagine what his cock feels like.”

“Human cocks are fine and all, but nothing compares to the strap-on I made,” Harper boasts.

“What? Nothing compares to a flesh and blood cock, isn’t that right, Cassandra?”

They turn to look at Cassandra Cain, whose mixed Asian-Caucasian features hold a firm, prim expression. Her answer is a simple “Yes.”

Harper scowls. She is none too happy with that answer and opens a first aid kit on the wall to take out an inflatable dildo of about 6 to 8 inches. She pronounces, “Behold! The Wonder-cock! It reacts to both partner’s body temperatures to determine hardness!”

Why such a device is next to the tourniquets is a matter of debate between Bluebird and the Justice League.

“No way!” Stephanie says, but her eyes transfix onto the dildo as it waves in the air and bait for a catch like her. A strand of drool trickles down her glossy lips as it hypnotizes her. Even though it isn’t real, it sure looks like one. What will it taste like, the current Robin wonders.

“Go ahead, I dare you to suck it,” Harper orders. Stephanie takes a tentative hold on the Wonder cock. It stiffens slightly as she gingerly holds it in her hands. Then she takes a lollipop lick to check the taste. Not bad, really. The tip seems to drool out pure pineapple juice. It certainly tastes better than her last boyfriend. Harper gets irritated at her half-hearted fellatio and takes a firm hold of her blonde hair. The Wonder-cock gets firmer in Stephanie’s hot, tight mouth as if it truly has a mind of its own. As Harper drives the hard dildo deep down Stephanie’s gullet, she enjoys the sounds Stephanie’s made as her wholesome, girl-next-door face is distorted with wanton lust as her tongue thrashes about on the fake cock. Stephanie’s eyes roll back as she feels Cassandra rip her tights open and she feels her tongue warm up her pussy. Much like the rest of her toned body, Black Bat’s tongue makes powerful strokes over her labia with the occasional thrust and feather light touches on her clit. She may not be able to speak, but Cassandra knows what she’s doing when eating box. Just when Stephanie’s about to orgasm, Harper pulls out of her mouth as the Wonder Cock throbs in anticipation, just like a real one. While Stephanie catches her breath, she senses the two ladies switch positions. Cassandra’s skilled tongue runs along her face and says, “Nice.”

“Damn right it is! We don’t need sperm when we’re having fun!”

“What? Unlimited stamina is nice, but nothing beats the musky, powerful odor of cum and the sense of accomplishment, Harper!” Stephanie answers. As a wordless response, Black Bat French kisses Robin before breaking the lip lock with deep, heavy pants. Harper slides in easily into Stephanie’s snatch while Cassandra presses her mound into her face in a lesbian spit-roast. The current Robin holds on tight to Black Bat’s firm ass cheeks for dear life as she rocks in rhythm to Bluebird’s thrusts. Her climb to her orgasm begins again and she let out muffled shrieks of pleasure. Black Bat takes a commanding hold on Robin’s head to feel her pleasurable reverb while Bluebird has her devilish grin plastered on her face as she dominates the happy-go-lucky sidekick. She takes hold over the blonde’s nipples as her tits jiggle from the furious pounding. The sandwiched girl makes muffled sounds of delight, but still endures the deep, rough pounding. That is, until Harper uses her trump card. She pushes another button and the Wonder Cock vibrates. That pushes her over the edge. Stephanie orgasms from it, squeezing the Wonder Cock for all its worth. With her pussy completely conquered and weak, her girl juices drool out of her and back onto the dildo. As they withdraw from Stephanie’s pleasure-wracked body, Harper stands above her, lording her Wonder Cock over her gasping body, “See? Bet you’ve never squirted before.”

Technically, it’s more like it spilled out of her, but there’s no denying Harper’s dildo’s effectiveness as some of the juice flows down her leg. Stephanie regains her breath and gets on her knees. She can’t stand since her legs still feel wobbly, “It’s not bad, but I bet Batman’s cock is better.”

“You don’t even know! Isn’t that right, Cassie?”

“True,” she answers. Even after her greedy use of Stephanie’s head, she quickly regains her composure, even though her heavy breasts shake from her deep breaths.

“That’s why we got to convince Bruce to have a four-way with us! That way we can compare cocks. Like a cock comparison contest!”

“Sounds like that will have to wait,” Harper says as Cassandra walks over and strokes the Wonder Cock, “Black Bat needs to have a turn too. We need to have an impartial judge, after all.”

After they disrobe completely, Black Bat and Bluebird entangle tongues as they fondle each other’s tits. Harper’s hands sink into the doughy mounds, dwarfed by her large bosom as she travels her way to her glass-cutting nipples. Harper pretended that her hands were a fleshy Wonderbra, lifting and separating for a moment before mushing the large globes together. In contrast, Cassandra’s hands cover most of Harper’s modest chest. She tweaks Bluebird’s nipples like radio dials to tune her back to having flush cheeks and airy breaths. The squeaks Cassandra makes vibrate into Harper’s mouth as they maintain their lip lock. Cassandra’s tongue is stronger, as are all of her muscles, but she still can’t pin down Harper as she slips up and around. The Wonder Cock lies between Cassandra’s thighs, forgotten for a moment throughout the foreplay. Until the heat brings it back to its full length and it brushes against Cassandra’s lips. She brings Harper’s dildo inside her sopping snatch and lets out a full-throated moan. Seeing her weaken, Harper uses the opportunity to pin her against the wall. The cool metal soon warms to her back as she rocks up and down to the rhythmic thrusts. Harper breaks the kiss, a single strand of saliva still connecting the two, to run along the collar bone to her breasts.

Turnabout is fair play, Harper thinks as she uses her teeth to lightly graze a nipple. Cassandra’s sharp gasp sounds like pain, but the hands tightly gripping her head tells Harper to continue. Bluebird’s hands find themselves on Black Bat’s hips. She takes firm hold for leverage as she drives the dildo deep, powerful thrusts. That’s when she pushes the button again to make it vibrate. Cassandra’s powerful pussy muscles tightens as she orgasms, nearly crushing the Wonder Cock in the process. As Harper pulls out of her, Cassandra’s body slides down the wall, her body limp from the pleasure overloading her mind. Harper has no time to gloat, however, as Stephanie regains some of her stamina to shove her face into Harper’s ass. The blonde slurps the pussy as it has been unattended since the beginning of their tryst. If there’s a flaw with the Wonder Cock, it’s that it isn’t double-ended. Harper’s musky tastes fill Stephanie’s nose with fuck-me pheromones. Instead of trying to thrust her tongue inside, she runs her tongue along the taint to her real target – Harper’s puckered asshole. Harper shrieks at the sudden intrusion and she inadvertently thrusts forwards. The dildo rubs up against Cassandra’s nose and cheeks and the Asian woman Eskimo kisses the fake cock to worship it before giving it a real kiss on the tip. Despite the wonderful feeling of being sandwiched by girls giving her head, Harper can’t help but feel frustration from the fact that no one is playing with her cunt. The Wonder Cock may be the best dildo she ever made, but it’s only good for making other pussies wet, not her own. She tries to pull out of Cassandra’s mouth, but Stephanie’s tongue keeps her trapped between the two girls. Out of frustration, she unbuckles the strap-on, leaving Cassandra surprised that she now only had a dildo in her mouth. Harper spins around to force the blonde to finally eat her out and she is so eager for that hot mouth that she forces Stephanie to lie down. As Harper face sits, she gives out a guttural, “Fuck yeah! This is how you eat a cunt!”

The lesbian looks down on her little rug muncher as she suffocates Stephanie with her pussy. Harper’s legs clamp down on her head to pull her tongue deep into her folds. The blonde’s eyes plead for air before she puts her hands-on Harper’s thighs to tap out. But not yet. Harper needs to get off. Bad. Besides, she’s seen how low Robin can hold her breath if she really tried. With the right motivation, she orgasms all over her cunt cleaner’s face. Her girl-cum, her real love juices flow into Stephanie’s mouth. On shaky legs, Harper gets off her face as Stephanie coughs up the fluid, tears run down her sunny face as she regains her breath, “God damn it, did you have to clamp down like that?”

“Hah, you know you love it.”

“You’re such a bitch sometimes,” Stephanie says with a smile. They look over to Cassandra, sleeping with the Wonder Cock lying beside her. She looks so cute as there is no doubt, she is having the best dreams possible.

“What do you think she’s dreaming of?” Harper asks.

“Batman’s cock.”

“Still on him again?”

“That’s the plan. That’s how I plan to get off.”

Friday, January 6, 2012 C.E.

Cabin Section,
Javelin,
North Atlantic Ocean

... now two ladies rest on their hands and knees, nuzzling Batman’s cock while Harper stands to the side, watching their rapturous faces. Understandable, considering that Bruce’s length and girth is beyond anything she had ever seen before either in pictures or porn. Even though watching Stephanie and Cassandra worshiping his cock makes her a bit wet, no flesh and blood cock can compete with the Wonder Cock. That’s when Cassandra opens her mouth and let her tongue loll out of her mouth for a moment, to show with her ahegao face and her desire to be fucked stupid.

“Cassandra...” Batman says. After working with her for so long, he understands what her face is saying despite the prim veneer she normally shows. He slips his length down her throat. His cock slowly lodges his head slightly past her lips as she suckles his head. Cassandra laps up the precum oozing from his tip while her teeth grazes his head. She can’t help it, but the girth is too thick to avoid using her teeth. He groans pleasurably despite–or perhaps because of–the rough sensation and pushes his length deeper into her gullet. Her tongue thrashes about as she tries to accommodate her girth and Cassandra tries to breathe through her nose for air. Her eyes tear up as he can only insert a portion of his length down her throat. However, it’s as deep as he can go for Cassandra. He slowly pulls himself out of her mouth and leaves a trail of spit connecting his slick, shiny shaft to her lips. Cassandra’s heavy chest heaves as she catches her breath. Bruce strokes her hair and her cheek, praising her on her deep throat efforts. Stephanie pouts and whines, “What about me? I’m so thirsty!”

She doesn’t leave his cock neglected for long when she tries to stuff her face like a chipmunk. Just like Cassandra, Stephanie also struggles to accept his massive length into her mouth. She sucks hard on his gigantic length as she tries to vacuum blow Batman’s magnificent cock. Just the precum alone has the musky aroma she dreams of and the flavor is ambrosia to her. But, she can’t even get as far as Cassandra did. She wraps her hands along the neglected base of his shaft as she desperately tries to milk the entirety of his length. Even so, with her hands full of man-meat, his balls remain neglected, bouncing to and fore from her forceful blowjob. Her jaw begins to ache from all the cock in her mouth and it drives her mad. There’s too much penis for the blonde. At least, until Cassandra regains her breath and slurps on his nutsack. Her tongue helps his ballsack tighten, ready to fire a load straight down Stephanie’s mouth. The blonde continues to suck and tug, unaware of Cassandra’s help as the cum floods her mouth. At first, she drinks the load in time with his pulsing meat, but her mouth fills up too fast and Stephanie lets go to cough up the excess cum. The rest of his load gives her a full facial mask, coating her face with white just like with Harley’s makeup. Cassandra pulls off Batman’s nutsack to lick off the cum on Stephanie’s face. The two make out as they swap his cum between their mouths.

“Good job, girls. But now, let me try to satisfy the both of you. After you service me, of course,” he said as he presses his cock between their lips to get himself hard once more. The smell of cum wafts into their noses and they happily-if dazedly-comply as they kiss the flesh tower of pleasure. They would have sucked him off again, but he pulls away from their lips. They whine like the Batman-crazy women they are as he orders them, “Down. Present your asses to me.”

They get down on their hands and knees, happy to comply. He stands above them, appraising Stephanie and Cassandra’s cunts for wetness and desperation. He decides that they’re both equally needy and since he only has one cock, it would be unfair to play favorites. So, he compromises and probe their pussy lips with his thick, powerful fingers. Stephanie’s vagina feels so virginal, even though her blowjob proves she’s no virgin. Cassandra’s feels powerful, with strong kegel muscles that can reject normal cocks or even outright crush them. Of course, Bruce’s cock is far superior to most normal human males, but it’s such a hard choice to choose between a powerful vice and a virgin enough pussy. Either one is a worthy conquest.

“Please Bruce! I need your cock in me! Ever since I first met you!”

Who is Bruce to not give a woman what she wants? He slowly slides his length into Stephanie and her sopping wet cunt. She gasps because it was everything she ever dreamed it would be. Her inner walls are stretched to the limit as it yields to his incredible girth and it feels like his head pokes against her womb. Then he starts thrusting and her entire body rocks from the force. Her tits flop around as she’s turned into Batman’s woman. Her pussy weakens from his unyielding rod and they both cum at nearly the same time. Her limbs lose strength and she falls to the ground. While the afterglow and feeling of his cum in her cunt feels incredible, better than any she got before, she feels disappointed that she falls off his dick in the process. Her craving for Bruce’s cock is soon sated as he easily picks her up to plow her pussy again. He turns her around to face him, so he can watch her face and her jiggling tits. While he delivers his deep thrusts, he plants many feathered kisses down her neck and collarbone. Harper scowls as she watches Stephanie’s rapturous face while Bruce takes her pussy. She’s twice the lover any man could be with her Wonder Cock and she aims to prove it. By aiming her dildo at Stephanie’s unoccupied asshole. The three made a superhero sandwich as they use both of Stephanie’s holes to drive her insane with pleasure.

Unfortunately, she can’t savor the feeling of double penetration as her two lovers refuse to sync their thrusts. Their savage pounding still drives Stephanie over the edge and they all cum together again. As they slide out of Stephanie, she nearly collapses if not for Bruce tenderly laying her down. The blonde looks totally ravished as her creampie spills out onto the floor, gasping as her eyes lose focus before falling asleep.

“That’s how you fuck a piece of ass, Bruce,” Harper says.

“No. She came from my expert lovemaking skills. Not from a dildo.”

“Skills? All I’ve seen is you moving your oversized cock in and out. You’ve got no technique. No skill.”

Batman looks at Cassandra, who mewls as she fingers herself, primed for a fucking, “Alright, I’ll make her cum without fucking her.”

He gets down on his hands and knees as Bruce sticks his face against Cassandra’s minge. He inhales the scent of her desperately wet pussy. He takes hold of her wrist to move her finger out of her pussy and suckles tenderly on her digits. She blushes from his chivalric sense of foreplay before she moans as he licks her lower lips. As he French kisses her pussy, his beard stubble brushes against her mound and she giggle from the coarse hair upon her soft skin. His tongue slides against her inner walls, writing these letters into her flesh, D O Y O U L I K E T H I S? Cassandra squeals and clamps her powerful legs around his head. Shocked, he reflexively inhales her musky scent and mumbles out unintelligible sounds, at least to Harper. For Cassandra, he now truly speaks her language. She holds on for dear life as he continues to eat her out, asking questions in her drenched box. Harper looks on at Batman’s dangling cock. She has to admit, the gentle swaying of his mammoth organ is hypnotic, completely unused as he eats out the brunette heroine. A clear bead of precum form on his tip, read to tear up and drip. No doubt Stephanie would lap it up, but she’s still panting from the double penetration, completely dazed from the over stimulation. The lesbian licks her lips, tempted to try his cock out for herself. She gets down herself and licks that bead of precum off his cock. He lets out a muffled shout of surprise but not even Harper can get the drop on the Dark Knight. He tastes pretty good too and Harper suckles on his cock like a cow’s teat. His controlled, methodical method of eating pussy soon gives way to random muffled pants and tongue lashes. Sometimes he would touch Cassandra’s clit just right and now his frenzied cunnilingus drives her to the edge. Cassandra’s legs straighten out as she orgasms on his face, gasping and panting as her hips hump his face for more stimulation. Likewise, he cums straight down Harper’s mouth and quickly fills her gullet. As Harper is still unused to male cum, her cheeks bloat like a chipmunk before she pulls her lips off his cock to cough up his semen, her eyes teared up as she hacks up the load and the excess falls onto her collarbone and modest breasts. Cassandra crawls over to Harper, her legs like jelly, and licks up the excess semen. Batman moves out of Black Bat’s way to watch as the two ladies kiss to swap his sperm. Judging from their glazed eyes, they were entranced and will no doubt desire for another fucking. Harper asks, “So, how was his rug-munching?”

“The best!”

“Bullshit. No man is better than me at eating cunt.”

“Why don’t you find out?” Bruce answers as he wags his tongue at her while lying on the floor. He looks so smug and superior, or is it calm and confident? Harper strides over to him and stands over his face.

“Prove it,” Harper says as she sits on his face, taking off the strap on for easy access. Batman’s practiced tongue rubs up against her inner walls and occasional clit flicks and Harper predictably gasps as he asks the same question of pleasure to her pussy.

“Ugh, not bad, Batman. But, you’ll have to do better than-ah! Oh God!” Harper presses her pelvis even closer to his face as his tongue slides in deeper inside. She bites her lip to suppress her moans. She can’t admit how good Bruce is, she just can’t!

“Cock...” Cassandra says as if she’s starving. Her lower mouth is drooling in anticipation, waiting far too long for a proper stuffing. While Harper sits on his face, she can see his cock rising again, bobbing in the air slightly like bait. Delicious, delicious bait. She also sees out of the corner of her eye Stephanie coming to and crawling towards him. The blonde’s legs must still feel like jelly after the fucking she’s taken, but the same was true of Cassandra. His cunnilingus is just so good, and her legs still shake enough that she can’t just walk over and claim his neglected cock. So, she does what any woman to Batman’s cock would do, and crawls with all of her might. Her large tits mash against the cold floor as she puts one arm in front of the other to gain ground. If only her legs would recover, she’d be able to go faster. Luckily, Stephanie moves just as slowly, no doubt feeling much weaker from the DP. Slowly, but steadily, the two ladies manage to get close enough to his lower body. Stephanie puts her hand on his foot but stops to take a breath for the final sprint. This is Cassandra’s chance! The big breasted brunette tries to stand up on wobbly legs and holds up long enough to line up his cock with her cunt.

“Cock!” Cassandra says as she eats him up with her pussy. Her pelvis goes straight down, and she savors the feeling of his massive length and girth inside her. Even though the ladies think they’re dominating him for their own sexual pleasure, it is true Bruce has to admit that lying back on this threesome is very stimulating and relaxing at the same time. He takes hold of Harper’s thighs to drive his tongue as deep inside her as he can. His deep grunts travel inside her as he takes Cassandra’s rhythmic bouncing. No need to hump back at her, she just needs a base and rod to finish herself off, he thinks. Then he feels Stephanie’s tongue on his ballsack. He can only imagine how she feels right now. Probably unhappy that the best spots of his body are taken. At least for now. Once they cum, he can get off himself and reassess. See if there is a way to pleasure all three ladies at once properly. The pressure on his head between Harper’s thighs is only surpassed by Cassandra’s frantic fucking as they finish within seconds of each other. Cassandra orgasms hard and her pussy gives a python grip on his cock to spew his load inside of her. The copious amount of spunk soon drips out of her pussy as the sticky substance tries to glue the two of them together. Harper’s thighs squeeze his head tight for a second before relaxing as she covers his face in her hormonal nectar. Harper gasps, “I’ll admit. You do know how to eat pussy, Batman. I don’t think I could have done better myself. How was his cock, Cassandra?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.