The Violation of Kandy Land - Cover

The Violation of Kandy Land

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 2: Interlude

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Interlude - William awakens in a dream world populated by beautiful women. Will he use his new found powers for good or evil?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Royalty  

The Grubby was confused to say the least.

It’s instincts told it to spread its slime over all the land. Almost as if it had done that over and over.

Now though it had a different urge. One that had drawn it, and a dozen of its companions to this little berry farm.

They sort of looked like big evil teddy bears. Five feet tall, charcoal grey, with big red button eyes. Shadowy tentacles haphazardly grow from their bodies.

Before, he would simply spray ash grey slime all over the sweets he could find from the ends of his tendrils.

Now he felt he wanted to do something ... different. Especially with the tentacle dangling between his legs.

They slink down the hill toward the farm. Dark shadows on the neon grass.

As they cross the gardens, the Grubbie is surprised that they don’t stop to spray.

Then a women steps out of a nearby shed. The Grubbie suddenly knows it’s goal.

The woman loudly and theatrically gasps “Grubbies!” Before turning to run.

Too late, as the Grubbies are quickly upon her. Grasping hands catch her arms, tentacles wrap her legs. She screams as she is pulled to the ground.

Tendrils slide under her top, a small buttoned up affair that doesn’t cover much. The woman gasps as the vile things grope and squeeze her tits.

Hands grip her top and roughly pull it apart, big buttons shooting into the air. The girl groans in disgust as she sees the writhing tentacles slithering around her breasts.

Greedy hands pull her shorts down. Then, with a snap, yank her panties off.

“No! What! Please ... stop!” The girl begs.

Her cries fall on uncaring ears as the first Grubby spreads her legs apart. She feels its bristly fur caress her sensitive muff, as it positions itself between her thighs.

Then with an evil, contented sigh it slides its hard cock deep up her cunt.

The girl screams again. Though, this time her cries are cut off as a tentacle enters her mouth. The terrible thing begins fucking her throat just as the one between her legs fucks her pussy.

Still trying to struggle, all the girl can see are dark furry shapes surrounding her. Their hands and tentacles abusing her. Violating her body in ways that she had never dreamed.

Then, “Vel! Red Velvet! Where are you girl. I thought I heard something.” Oh no! Her friend and partner on the farm. She hadn’t heard the warning.

Vel tries to call out, but all she can do is give a muffled ‘Umph!’ around the tentacle in her mouth.

There was no way to warn her friend. Sweet Potato Cheesecake turns the corner and stops, shocked at the scene of horror before her.

Velvet, her best friend, surrounded by strange Grubbies. They are doing ... something to her. Something ... unpleasant.

Before she can move a handful of Grubbies are upon her. They force her to her hands and knees. Hands groping and grabbing. Pawing at her pleasantly large tits.

Cheesecake can feel something tugging at her tight booty shorts, as well as a slithering up under her shirt.

With a RIIIP! her shorts are gone, and with a SNAP! her panties quickly follow. Then something hard and bumpy pushes at her sensitive peach.

She cries out as something ... some terrible thing pushes its way up her tight cunny. Cheesecake’s cry is short lived however as another Grubbie shoves its own cock into her mouth too.

The poor girl barely notices when her top is popped open and her big dangling tits are freely squeezed and mauled.

Her back still on the ground, Vel senses the hard thing pumping her twat start to twitch. It fills her up with some sort of goo. Throbbing a few times, getting every last drop out, then it is pulled out of her. For a moment she is relieved that part of her torment is over. Then the cock is replaced by another hard bumpy dick.

The dick in her mouth shoots its own load of bitter slime. Some of which she swallows, the rest she spits out as the thick cock is removed. Also quickly replaced by another.

For over an hour the two beautiful girls are violated again and again. Then, when the Grubbies are satiated, the two beautiful farmers are tossed over shoulders and carried away. Back toward the Grubbie burrow. Where dozens of horny evil Grubbies await.

Though they can’t tell yet, horrible things have begun to grow in their tummies.

Our first goal was Princess Peach Meringue. Blueberry Muffin had decided to join us, at least for the first part of our journey.

Cherry was both delighted and troubled by this. She had spent a little time explaining to her blue haired friend that some of what we planned to do would be bad. It was obvious that she didn’t get it.

Honestly I’m not sure Cherry herself really understood.

Still it had been a few days of travel, and both girls were in high spirits. They were also both insatiable. As we traveled we would stop to fuck three or four times a day. Something I couldn’t have done back in the real world.

They had found something they liked, and wanted it all the time. I had found that I could get hard as often as I liked.

Still, what did I expect in a land where you ate sweets for every meal. The world was designed for over indulgence.

I was starting to miss the soup.

Also Muffin seemed to be holding on to her innocence, more than Cherry.

In addition to their sexual appetites, they were eager learners. They wanted to know everything I could teach them. They didn’t even balk at bondage or punishment games. In fact they both seemed to like all things kinky. I would take them over my knee and give each a good spanking on their cute bottoms.

Most nights we stay at some cutesy named village. Cherry picks out a girl she likes and we teach her about sex.

Even nights that we must sleep in the wild aren’t that bad. The ground is soft and comfy, and the weather is always nice.

Cherry continues to grow more cleaver, smarter. She has begun to put things together that I’m sure she wouldn’t have given a passing thought about a week ago.

“I think I get the change in our clothes.” She says, walking close to me. Blueberry has run off to pick some colorful candy flowers.

“How so?” I ask. A little distracted by flashes of blue silk panties as the excited girl bends over to pick her treasures.

The redhead gives me a knowing smirk. As if she understood how naughty my gaze was. “These clothes are designed to make us more sexually attractive. The only parts of our bodies they cover are the naughty bits.” She smiles at me with that. She enjoys the word, and indeed concept, of ‘naughty’. “At the same time they seem to highlight those parts that they hide.”

“You are not wrong.” I affirm.

“You’ve said you think this might all be a dream...”

“Yes, sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you or anything.” I interrupt.

“No, I know. But I wonder if you are right. Or if not a dream, something similar. I am sure we were different before.” She motions at Blueberry. “I think we must have changed right about the time you arrived. Though it’s a bit hazy. Something changed us to be enticing to you. Even our clothes.”

“Well ... I suppose that could be the case. Certainly if I was to choose a fantasy this would be really close. And you would be spot on.” She smiles and gives me a hug.

That evening Cherry and I sip sodas while sitting on a second story patio. Muffin is inside playing with the woman of the house, a girl named Apple Spice. The two eating each other out on the bed.

We watch the sun go down.

We notice a few girls gathering together, whispering just down the trail.

“Hey!” Cherry hollers, standing and moving to the railing. “What’s up?”

A beauty dressed in orange calls back, “We just got word. The Grubbies kidnapped a couple girls from a farm. Near Gumdrop Falls.”

Cherry sits back down. “Oh ... oh my. That’s ... different.”

“How do?” I ask intrigued.

She turns to me concerned. “They have never done that before.”

“How do you mean ‘before’. Before this week?”

“I ... yes. It’s one of those things that feels hazy. This all feels like it’s happened before. Only now things are different.” She looks at me expectantly.

“Well. I’m not sure.” I ponder. “The Soup Witch said she cast a spell that changed me. Maybe it changed the Grubbies as well.”

She looks down, like she is ashamed. “I think there may have been a hero before you. I’m sorry”

Confused I ask, “Why? Why are you sorry?”

“I ... I don’t know. I wouldn’t want you to feel like we didn’t want you here. Like I didn’t want you here.”

I lean over and pull her onto my lap, giving her a tender hug. “I don’t feel that at all. I am very happy to be here with you now.”

She snuggles into me, then says, “I wonder why the Grubbies changed. What are they doing.”

“Well, I can think of a few things.” I joke, slipping my hand into her crotch and tickling her nether region.

“Tee hee! Ooh, gross. That would be horrible!” She suddenly seems concerned. “What if that’s what they are doing?”

“Well, actually I wouldn’t be surprised. It makes sense. Maybe you weren’t made into sexual beings just for me, but for the Grubbies too.”

“Eew!” She thinks about it though. “I wonder what that would be like.” She bites her lower lip, and I can tell she is getting excited.

“A bunch of Grubbies surrounding you.” I whisper in her ear. “Tearing off your clothes. Forcing you to the ground. Violating your young body over and over. Your big beautiful breasts...”

She turns and straddles my lap. Making excited cooing sounds, her face flush with her need. She kisses me and slips my hard cock into her eager muff. Then she gives out a long moan of pleasure as she rides me like the naughty girl she is.

The next day we reach Butterscotch Village. Home of Princess Peach Meringue. The houses seemed to be made of some sort of butterscotch flavored wafers. Almost like wood. A couple buildings were actually three and four stories high. Cherry was impressed

“So what is the plan?” I ask.

“We just go up to the princess and tell her we are on a quest,” Blue says earnestly.

“And she will just give me some of her power?” I ask sarcastically. Though that obviously goes over her head when she nods enthusiastically.

Cherry chimes in, “Actually it might.”

So after we stop at a diner for a quick lunch, we head to the Princess’s castle. Which turns out to be modeled after a fancy tea set.

The Princess, who answers the door herself, was a beautiful young woman with long peach colored hair elegantly coiffed upon her head.

She wore a billowing Peach colored gown, like a princess might wear to a ball. Except the front skirts were almost completely cut away. We could see her stocking clad legs all the way up to the tip of her blue silk panties.

“Hello your highness. I am Blueberry Muffin. These are my companions Cherry Jubilee, and the hero William Draft. We have come for your help fighting the Grubbies.”

The sexy princess looks at us with a smile and says, “I have heard of you. Please won’t you come in?”

As she leads us to a sitting room she asks, “How can I help the hero on his journey?”

“Well princess, I need some of your magic.” I say.

Surprised, she responds, “I would be glad to help, but that’s not really something I can give away.”

“Perhaps not.” I answer, “But I have a ritual that will allow me to absorb some. Long enough to defeat the Grubbies. If you are willing.” Cherry looks at me with a smirk at that last part.

“I will do what I can to help.” She answers.

Cherry tells her, “This will seem strange, and may get uncomfortable.”

The princess, a little unsure, says “Oh ... ok.”

Cherry motions for her to stand up, moving behind her. I move to stand in front as Cherry begins undoing the princess’s dress.

“Hey what are ... mmnf!” I interrupt her protest with a kiss.

Shortly her dress rustles to the ground. Cherry’s hands slide over Peach’s velvety blue panties, as mine caress her small perky tits.

The princess moans lightly as we kiss, her arms pressed against my chest.

Then Cherry slips one hand under her panties. Fingers pushing deeper and deeper into the princess’s soft peach.

Blue, meanwhile, is touching herself. Fingers under her own panties, as we molest the princess.

Suddenly Cherry pulls the princess away. She makes the girl bend over the back of the couch. Her little cute ass up in the air.

I quickly strip, as do the girls, and step up behind Peach.

“What ... what are you. I’m not sure ... ooooh! Unh!” The cute young royal is interrupted by me shoving my dick balls deep in her wet twat.

She moans loudly as I fuck het tight cunt. She yelps when I occasionally slap her ass. But at her angle she can’t struggle. It’s all she can do to hold herself up.

Cherry steps up on the couch, right in front of the helpless girl. Grabbing Peach’s unraveling hairdo, Cherry forces the girl’s face right in her crotch.

“Stick out your tongue, and lick princess.” The redhead orders. Peach shakes her head in disgust. Cherry lifts the girl’s head up and gives her a good slap across the face.

This time when she pushes the princess’s face down, peach obediently starts to lick. Cherry bites her lip as the girl’s tongue caresses her pussy.

Blueberry presses her naked body against my back and caresses my chest as I fuck the moaning princess. When she reaches between my legs and tickles my balls I explode into Peach’s royal cunt. Filling her up with my hot jizz.

Pulling out I grab her and throw her over my shoulder. Carrying her into her bedroom, I toss her onto the big canopy bed. She looks up at us with fear in her eyes.

Blue mover between the girl’s thighs and begins to lick her pussy deep, causing the princess to groan and writhe in pleasure.

Meanwhile Cherry gets on her knees in front of me and begins to suck my cock clean.

When she gets me sufficiently sucked off, Cherry stands, gives me a kiss, then goes to sit on the princess’s face.

As I watch the trio in their sexual explorations. I can feel the princess’s power in me.

I feel stronger, more energetic. What will it be like after the next princess? I wonder.

Getting aroused again I climb on the bed. I grab Blue’s sweet round ass. With a grunt I enter her from behind.

It will be a long day of getting fucked for the princess.

Interlude:

“Cheese, my tummy feels funny.” Velvet turns to her friend, rubbing her large bare belly.

The two farmers had been in this cave for days. The Grubbies had fucked them over and over. As time passed both of their bellies had gotten bigger and bigger. Until today, when they both looked like they had swallowed giant gumdrops.

As they had grown The girls also noticed feeling like something was squirming around inside.

Now Velvet could feel the squirming become frantic. All she wanted to do was lie down.

As she did something squished and squirmed it’s way out of her cunny.

“It’s ... it’s a tiny Grubbie!” Cheesecake exclaimed.

It’s true, and soon there were more. Lime’s tummy shrank with each little monster that exited her. Until she was flat as normal, and a dozen little shadow bears were running around the cave.

Cheesecake has to bat the little things away as they try to swarm her exhausted friend. The little beasts climb on top of Vel to suck at her full tits as soon Cheesecake is on the ground birthing her own bellyful of monstrosities. Drawing nourishing milk from her bountiful breasts.

We had left the sweet Peach behind a few days ago. I was looking forward to meeting our next target Baroness Butter Cookie.

Talk in each village we stayed at was of the kidnappings. It seemed that the Grubbies had taken maybe a half dozen more women. Everyone was noticeably scared.

I still had yet to see one. Though I was told they were still mostly in the north.

Today, though, thoughts of monsters were far from our minds. We had stopped at a little cupcake farmhouse and had lunch with two cute farmers in tiny overalls and white cropped tshirts.

After we finish eating Cherry moves behind the pink haired girl, and uses some licorice rope to tie her to her chair.

As her orange haired partner stands up Blueberry grabs her and ties her hands behind her back. Holding her so I can do as I wish with her.

“W ... what are you doing?” She stammers, as I unbutton one of her shoulder straps. Half of her overall falling away from her shirt.

“We are going to show you how to have sex.” I respond reaching out to squeeze one large juicy breast through her shirt. She isn’t wearing a bra. “Sometimes we are nice and gentle when we teach. With you two we are going to be rough and painful.” I unsnap the other side. I slide my hands up the girl’s exposed midriff. Up under her shirt my hands cup both of her large soft tits.

One of Blue’s hands slide down into the pants of the girl’s overalls. The orange haired girl closes her eyes at the new sensations. She moans, as Blueberry’s fingers begin to play with the girl’s sensitive pussy.

I hear the pink haired girl gasp, and look over. Cherry has stripped the farm girl’s top, tits deliciously hanging over the red licorice rope. After smearing the luscious orbs with whipped cream the redhead is licking and sucking it off. While straddling, and grinding in, the bound girl’s lap.

I grab the orange girl’s nipples. Pinching I pull her over to the table. “Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” Then I force her to bend over it, her breasts landing in a plate of chocolate sauce.

Blue, yanks the girl’s bottoms down, and rubs her bare ass.

Cherry places a pair of clothespins on the pink haired girl’s nipples, drawing a gasp of pain. Then walks over to us readying a licorice rope that she had fashioned into a flogger.

With a quick strike she lashes the orange girl’s ass. The bound girl lets out a howl of pain as she is whipped again and again.

I watch the redhead, lust twinkling in her eyes, as she whips the girl. Orange now begs from the table for her to stop, her punished ass turning red.

After a few more strikes Cherry relents, leaving the girl to whimper from the pain.

I slide up behind the girl on the table. She moans as I place my hands on her sore red ass. My thumbs spread her cunt open, and I poke just the tip of my cock inside her, savoring the moment.

“What? What is that? What are you doing? Please, take that out. I don’t like it!” The girl begs me.

Blueberry kisses me deeply as I slowly shove my hard cock up the girl’s tight muff. “Unnnhhh! No! No! No!” My dick fills her completely.

I grab her orange hair and pull her head up, as I begin to vigorously fuck her. She grunts with each strong thrust.

From the tied girl in the chair, “Please, no. Please!”

Cherry licks her lips before swinging her wrist. Red licorice whip striking a breast, causing a delightful bounce and cry of pain from the pink haired girl.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take those pins right off.” Cherry assures the girl as she strikes the other breast.

As I fuck the other girl, Cherry delights in whipping pink’s tits. After a few strikes she will have removed both clothespins. She stops and reattaches them so she can strike them off the whimpering girl again.

By the time I blow my load in my girl, the chair bound one’s tits are red and sore from their punishment.

I pull my sloppy dick out, and walk over to Cherry. Blue kneels down and starts licking the orange girl’s cunny.

Cherry unties the topless girl and pushes her to her knees in front of me. “Lick that mess up!” She orders, “Or ill whip your tits some more.”

The pink haired girl leans forward and obediently, if inexpertly, licks up my crotch. “Take it in your mouth. Treat it like a popsicle.” Cherry tells her.

That helps, now the girl pleasures me a bit more skillfully, if unwillingly. Soon I am hard again.

Cherry forces the girl up, and leads her to her bedroom.

“Take off your clothes.” The redhead orders.

The shamefaced girl obediently strips the bottom of her overalls, then her panties. She quickly covers her privates with her hands, as she waits for what will come next.

“Lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Put your hands above your head.”

Timidly, she does as told. I lean over and run my fingers through her soft pink pubic hair, obviously embarrassing her.

“Beg him to fuck you.”

“To f ... fuck me?” She asks.

Cherry just nods.

“Um, pu ... please. Please fuck me.” She says anxiously.

I smile at her, “Very well.” And climb on top.

I gently position my cock at her sweet love tunnel.

“Get ready.” I warn her, and she closes her eyes. Cherry, now stripped herself, lies down next to us.

The girl gives out a worried moan as I inch my way up her tight pussy. “There, that’s not so bad, is it?” I say when I’m fully inside her.

She looks at me and shakes her head. “N ... no. Not so bad.”

“Now, I’m going to start thrusting. It may feel uncomfortable at first but it will get better with each push. Ok?” She nods anxiously.

As I begin to fuck her, Cherry move in to kiss the girl. As I build up my rhythm the pink haired girl moans in pleasure as she makes out with the redhead.

From the other room we can hear Blueberry orgasming loudly. Obviously having changed positions with the other girl.

After I fill the girl up with my sperm, I roll off. Cherry quickly hopping on top to sixty-nine with the girl. Giving her orders on how to lick pussy.

Later after we rest, the two farm girls act very docile. Similar to the few other girls we have dominated. I am convinced this is a land made up of submissive girls, whose nature is to be slaves.

So definitely a dream.

I allow the girls to put on panties, tshirts, and stockings. After thanking me the pair get to cleaning up the mess we made.

I do notice them sharing kisses when they think we aren’t looking.

I head outside to sit on a rocking chair and enjoy the afternoon.

Blue sits on the porch next to me. Nude except for her blue and white striped stockings.

“Where are all the animals?” I ponder out loud.

“What do you mean?” She asks.

“My world has a great many animals. A farm like this would have a bunch. But I haven’t seen any since I got here. No bugs either.”

“You don’t talk to me much about your world.” Blue pouts.

“Hey, hey, cutie. My world is kind of a bad, sad place. You are so happy and innocent. I don’t want to color you with that knowledge.”

“You talk about it with Cherry.” She points out.

“True. But Cherry has a bit of darkness inside her. I suspect I put it there, and I’m not totally sure it’s a good thing.”

“Hmm.” She seems to ponder. “I think it is a good thing.” She decides.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yes. Between us you get to have two things you like. With Cherry you can talk about deep things, and she can be a little dark. And I can be innocent and happy for you. You like violating innocent girls, and you like fucking naughty girls. Together we can make you happy.”

“Yes, you make me very happy.” I say smiling at her. A little surprised at her insight. Blue hops on my lap. All wiggly and happy. “What are animals?”

“Well, we are. And I assume so are the Grubbies. But my world has a lot more. Some weird, some cute, some nice, and some not so nice.”

“I like cute things.” She says, wiggling her cute round derrière on my lap.

“Mmm, me too.” I say tickling her breasts.

“I think Cherry wants to get fucked by a Grubbie.” She says.

“Yeah. I want to see that too.” I respond.

“I’d fuck a Grubbie for you. Let it violate my innocent pussy.” She kisses my neck, and slips a hand down my pants.

“Mmm, I’d especially love to watch that.”

“Do the animals where you’re from fuck the women there?” She slowly strokes my hard dick.

“Well, sometimes. But it’s very taboo.”

“So an extremely naughty kink?” I squeeze her wonderful tits.

“Yes, ooh. Very naughty.”

The talk over, she pulls out my hard dick and straddles me. We kiss while she rides my cock like a not-so-innocent girl.

Later, after dinner, all four girls change into nighties. Then we play a game of punishments.

In turn each girl rolls a dice. If I beat her. I get to preform some light sexual punishment, usually a few spanks, or a clothespin on a nipple. If she wins then she gets to punish a girl of her choice.

The farm girls really got into the naughty game. Especially as they got to punish Cherry over and over. The redhead, enjoyed every bit of it. She was as submissive as the rest of them.

I was heartened when the pink haired girl won a roll and shyly asked, “Are there more, punishments? More sex punishments we can do?”

“Sure.” I say. So we ratchet things up.

Soon Cherry is bent over, face and tits on the ground, as pink roughly fucks her with a banana.

Meanwhile Blueberry licks the other girl’s pussy while she has her ass flogged.

The game now basically over. I let the farm girls abuse my lovers until I can’t stand it.

Grabbing the orange haired girl, I head to her bedroom. Leaving the other three to play by candlelight.

Speaking of. “Dripping hot wax on skin can be especially erotic.” I say as I leave the room. Cherry and Blue looking at each other with excitement in their eyes.

We enter the town of Gingerbread. The largest place we had seen yet. Also the closest looking to home. Well more like Victorian England anyway.

The town was a literal gingerbread village. I would guess a population of a couple hundred.

“Which way to Baroness Butter Cookie?” Blue asks a passerby. Who kindly directs us to a large house on a hill overlooking an the rest of the town.

The woman who meets us carries herself with a sense of maturity and elegance, so far unmatched in our travels.

A beautiful brunette, whose hair is coiffed in a similar fashion to Peach’s. her clothes are also similar save the darker muted tones, that draw attention to the glimpse of silky pink panties. Also, where Peach’s tits were small and pert, the Baroness has an ample bosom, nearly busting out of her corset. She gives Cherry a run for the money in the bust department.

With a welcoming smile she says, “Ah, the heroes. I have been expecting you. Do come in.”

We follow her into an elegant sitting room. “Expecting us?” I ask.

“Indeed.” She smiles as a cute pair of blond twins serve us. They wear little French maid outfits. Except their short skirts are completely sheer, showing off their thongs. The tops are cut away showing off their bikini tops.

“Thank you girls.” The Baroness says. “I have followed your travels with interest. When I could anyway. You see, my power rivals that of the Soup Hag’s. in fact she very well could be the fifth princess, had she not decided to take on the Queen.”

Cherry and I look at each other in surprise.

“Quite so. In fact had you done your sex with her, no doubt you would be quite a bit more powerful now.”

“How did you know...” Cherry starts, but is cut off.

“Oh, I can peer across the veil too. I have also seen other worlds. At times coveting what they have. But I must always wrestle with that part of me that wants to turn bad. I must do what I can to protect the story.”

“But this time the story has changed hasn’t it?” Cherry asks.

“Hmm.” The older woman smiles at her, like a favorite pupil. “How very astute. Few of the girls can remember before.” She seems to sit up straighter. “Well yes. This story is different and now we must navigate it to the best of our abilities.” She takes a sip of tea. “I must admit, I am quite looking forward to the sex.”

I nearly choke on my biscuit. “Uh ... are you?”

“Oh yes. I have seen it in other realms, and have long wanted to participate.”

“Well why don’t you with the twins, or a girl from the village?”

“The Tarts? Oh no. No one would even understand what I was asking. Im not sure how well it would go over.”

“The ... uh. The tarts?” I ask.

“Banana Tart and Lemon Tart, my maids.”

“Ah of course.” I say with a smile. I notice Cherry give me an odd look. She obviously understands that she missed some sort of inside joke. I’m sure she will ask later.

“We will be happy to help you explore sex.” I assure her.

The Baroness smiles, “I’m sure.”

We enjoy the tea and biscuits. Then move to her garden.

The Baroness tells us, “I am quite willing to share some of my power with you. On the condition that you allow me to indulge a bit of my darker side.”

“Like what?” I ask.

“Some exciting punishments upon your beautiful companions.”

“Well I...”

“Agreed.” Cherry interrupts me. Eager to play the part of the abused slave.

The elegant brunette leads us to a large sugar cube pillar. Two pairs of manacles hang down on opposite sides. “Strip!” She tells the girls in a stern voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.