Bare Paw Ranch
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My wife and her sister inherit a ranch in Colorado from their late uncle. There are some surprises that come with the ranch. My wife and our sisters become even closer to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

After playing with Kelly, the next few days everyone seemed to get more relaxed. Kelly had ordered the latex body paint in sparkling white and had discovered that Nancy was an artist who actually had experience with using it while in college. She had used the body paint as part of the costume on some of the actors in plays they had done. Kelly asked her to do the names on everyone’s chest about an inch above their right nipple. We found out that the body paint would have to be re-applied regularly as it would not last and just peel off.

The fun part was when Kelly and Stacy talked Nancy into painting tiny swimsuits on them. Kelly’s swimsuit was a very tiny white string bikini with triangles just barely covering her awesome excited nipples with the bottom maybe an inch wide, about an eighth of an inch above her clit, and ending as a string at her taint. Nancy teased her clit with the bristle brush while outlining the bikini, making her beg for relief before finishing with an air brush. I was sporting a respectable erection even before Nancy was finished and once she was, Kelly jumped my bones and had me buried in her gorgeous painted cavern before the paint was even dry.

Nancy then moved to Stacy, sketching the tiniest mono-kini I had ever seen on her while I kept my missile buried in Kelly’s tight cave as she exercised her kegel muscles on my soldier. Stacy could hardly hold still as Nancy applied the latex to her treasure and was soon begging Jack to take care of her needs. Kelly came before I did and slipped off my torpedo. Nancy claimed my friend as her reward, slipping her tight young twat on as Kelly slipped off. I was soon buried to my balls in her twat with Kelly and Stacy sucking on her nipples and driving her crazy with desire.

“Oh my God, I thought you were exaggerating but you weren’t. His cock feels so good in my pussy.” Nancy said very loudly before she screamed and her orgasm overtook her. Her breathing got very erratic, and as I felt her release. It brought on my orgasm as I pumped a huge load of swimmers in her gorgeous delta.

The next day we all gathered and with some eyeliner pencils mainly black color, Nancy put each ladies name just above the nipple on her right boob. It was decided that the guys would also have their names in the same location and she would reinforce the temporary like tattoo anytime it started to fade.

We had also talked more with Ben and found that he kept a large group of gentle trail horses that he uses in his guided hunts. I also discovered that he had six people that worked on the ranch for him full time and another eight that worked there during the hunting seasons. During the summer he has his guys riding them to keep them in shape but told us he could furnish whatever amount of horses we needed for the guests.

Ben told me that the two guys that had been at the party were Walt and Sam who worked for him and that the other four hands would be at the next party we had. Kelly told me that she had talked with Ben and they were going to talk to his hands to invite them to help with the guests this next year as they had time.

I wasn’t sure this was a great idea, but Kelly said that we needed the extra help with the amount of guests signing up for the summer and with the cheerleaders that were due in five days. I asked if she thought they could all work and be discrete about it. She told me she didn’t think it would be a problem.

I was still having trouble with it all until the day of the barbeque when I met the other hands from Ben’s ranch. Everyone was wearing clothes at the start of the barbeque. Walt and Sam were there and I was introduced to Walt’s brother Mack who was maybe a couple years older than Walt and Sam. I could tell right away he was just like Walt and Sam, very easy going just like Jack. The other three hands shocked me, they were all females.

Janet was a brunette probably about my age and had probably grown up on a ranch and Ben claimed she worked harder than any man. She was very stocky built but still looked like a woman about five feet eight inches tall.

The next hand was a redhead, close to six feet tall and well put together. Her name was Chloe, and when I shook her hand, I felt the strength of her grip.

The last hand was the biggest woman I have ever met, probably six feet six inches tall and I bet she was close to my weight. She was not fat just big and was introduced to me as Lucy. Lucy is blonde with very large mountains.

After talking with all of the hands I was much relieved to know them. Ben said he had talked with all of them and if nudity was required to complete the job they all agreed that they could handle it.

I got to wondering if this party was going to turn into a nudist party like the last one. I didn’t have to wonder for long. Stacy and Kelly came from the lodge wearing just their smiles and their names on their right boobs. People started to remove what clothing they were wearing, folding them and storing them where ever they could.

I couldn’t help but watch Lucy remove her clothes and join the party. When she removed her bra I was shocked at the size of her tits, but they were also very firm from what I could see. I watched as she slipped her pants and underwear off together placing the pants under a bench. Lucy’s arms were quite muscular and so were her legs. She straightened up and I was staring at her mound which had dark hair on it. It was not ungodly, but definitely there. She had a farmer tan, with tan lines forming a “V” at the neck and at her arms from a crew neck t-shirt she probably usually wore. I was pretty sure her ass had probably never been this exposed to the sun. I wondered if she really wanted to be here but seemed ready to join right in.

Of course Stacy and Kelly were watching me and their touching me had my friend very excited very quickly. I was trying to think about ugly women, anything to make my excitement go away. Looking around the room I noticed I was not the only one having this problem. The male hands were all sporting respectable erections along with Ben. Jack was the only one that seemed to have it under control.

You know Kelly wasn’t going to let that happen. She was over near Jack and flirting with him instantly. I’m not exactly sure what all she said to him, but I know it had the desired effect that she was looking to obtain. I was glad that Jack would be trying to hide his excitement with the rest of us.

I was watching the others and especially Lucy. She was not beautiful, but she drew my attention. Kelly must have noticed I was pre-occupied and snuck up on me. Her hand went quickly to my saber and she began rubbing it as Stacy also joined her. Kelly pushed me back on the table I was standing next to and proceeded to ride me in a reverse cowgirl with Stacy sitting down in front of us to play with our attached gentiles. Stacy leaned forward and I could feel the tip of her tongue dancing on the shaft of my cock where it was entering Kelly’s tight pussy. Lucy moved closer to our table and Kelly smiled at her.

“See something you like Lucy?” Kelly asked with a tease.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare. I’ve never seen a girl lick a cock that was in a pussy. I mean I’ve never been this close to seeing sex live. I have had sex, but never so openly,” Lucy answered as she could not take her eyes from Kelly’s pussy with my cock fully embedded in it. Stacy was sucking on Kelly’s clit and driving her crazy as I fucked Kelly.

Kelly was soon orgasming as she talked to Lucy. “Lucy if you want to try this cock. I will lick your pussy but you’ve got to shave it before I do. I don’t lick hairy crotches.”

“I never shaved it before.”

“Tell you what I will do, if you will do as I tell you we can get you shaved bare and then I will eat your pussy while Ted buries that wonderful cock deep in it.”

“Oh God, what do you want me to do?” Lucy grimaced while looking down at her hairy twat

“Well Stacy did such a good job making me cum; I want Ted to fuck her doggy style and you to lick her pussy as he does. As for multi-tasking, she will shave your pussy bald as she enjoys that magnificent cock buried in her and your tongue dancing on her clit and hopefully you suck on her clit.”

“I don’t think I can do that.”

“Okay, I’m sure Ted would love to fuck your pussy, but that’s okay I will take your place and enjoy Stacy’s fine pussy as he fills her full.”

“No, wait, I’ll do it. That just looks so incredible, I gotta try it.”

“I’ll go get the things to shave your pussy. You lay down on the lawn and let Stacy straddle your face. Ted was still very hard as I came, but he didn’t. He will really give it to her as you watch up close and tease their coupling with your tongue. I am going to help Stacy shave you and then I promise that I will make you love it.”

Lucy did as Kelly told her and lay down on the lawn. Stacy squatted down so her pussy was just above Lucy’s head and leaned forward. She looked at Lucy’s pussy and said, “Lucy I’m sorry but I don’t think I can kiss your hairy pussy. I really don’t like hair in my mouth. I will make it up to you when Kelly gets you smooth. Oh God, yes lick my lips, yes right there suck my clit.”

I knelt down right behind Stacy and slipped my excited cock in her gorgeous pussy from behind. Lucy really was a trouper and worked to make Stacy cum. Stacy was soon humping her face as my cock was swiftly going in and out of her delectable love hole.

Kelly got back with her supplies as I rode Stacy to the finish. She started the clippers and went to work as I held my cock tightly in Stacy’s stretched pussy, listening to her gasping as one orgasm after another was taking their toll on her.

Lucy was really working on Stacy as I could feel her tongue on my shaft when it slipped from her tight lips. I could tell when she was sucking on Stacy’s clit as she seemed to buck harder than just from me going in and out of her treasure. Stacy’s kegels were really milking my cock. Lucy then slipped her tongue to my balls which instantly started a chain reaction of Stacy even peaking more and I was soon firing all my bullets in her tight sheath.

Kelly must have gotten Lucy’s pubic hairs removed because she started screaming as she licked my nuts. My cock slipped from Stacy’s pussy and into Lucy’s waiting mouth. Stacy rolled away and left me staring at Kelly licking Lucy’s newly shaved pussy.

Seeing a new freshly shaved pussy added lead to my pencil and I was soon sporting a very respectable erection again soon. Slipping into a sitting position on the lawn, I pulled Lucy to sit on my excitement in the reverse cowgirl position. Kelly moved to kneel down in front of her and was soon licking Lucy’s clit and lips as my cock was buried in her pussy.

Lucy’s pussy was a lot tighter than I thought it would be for as big a woman as she was but her pussy lacked the muscle control Stacy and Kelly had. I moved my hands to Lucy’s massive tits and used her big breasts to pull her tighter to my cock. She was screaming and thrashing as she came very hard from the fucking I was giving her and the tongue lashing Kelly dished out on her pussy and clit.

Sometime later as I was recovering from fucking Lucy and became more coherent of my surroundings, I noticed there was a lot of sex going on. I noticed Jack was fucking Chloe, who was in a reverse cowgirl position with her legs spread so I could see Jack buried in her pussy framed by red pubic hair.

Across the way I could see Janet was straddling Walt while Sam was behind her fucking her ass. She was screaming as they put her through her paces. I also saw that Ben was giving KC a good riding with her legs wrapped around his back.

The strangest sight was Mack having the two Spanish women stacked with DE and Kim, with their legs spread very wide and their pussies exposed so he could lick from top to bottom.

We guys could not complain because there were twelve women and six guys at this party and neither could the girls as every pussy had been explored. I was wondering if I might get to sample the two Spanish ladies, Janet, and Chloe.

DE and I left the party, which was still going strong, around midnight and went to our room. I love falling sleeping next to my naked wife.


Two days later I walked out on the back deck and saw Stacy sitting on one of the tables with Nancy sitting in front of her wide spread legs. Nancy was doing a pencil drawing of Stacy’s gorgeous pussy. I sat in the chair beside her and watched as she worked at getting every detail just right.

I happened to look up as Kim approached us carrying a cardboard box. “I just got another package from Paula. I thought I would open it with all of you and see what is in it.” Kim said with wicked giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.