Bare Paw Ranch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Syd

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife and her sister inherit a ranch in Colorado from their late uncle. There are some surprises that come with the ranch. My wife and our sisters become even closer to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning I got up early and took a walk. When I returned about 7:00 am, DE and KC were taking showers. I made coffee and set out the cereal and fruit. The girls came rushing into the kitchen both wearing skirts and sweaters. I was shocked that DE would wear a skirt to work, she usually wore jeans. KC wore skirts a lot at school. After breakfast, KC headed to Wichita and we drove to work. DE came to my desk mid-morning and ask if we could go somewhere for lunch. I agreed to meet her at the Suburban to go to lunch.

When I got to the Suburban, DE was standing there waiting for me fidgeting. “Can we go somewhere private?”

“Sure”

I unlocked the vehicle and opened the door for DE. I watched as her skirt scooted up as she scooted across the seat. I was looking at her very bald pussy. Her eyes met mine and then I noticed her look at her pussy and smile. “I need you really bad, I couldn’t stand to put panties on this morning, and having the air and breeze on it all morning has been driving me crazy. Can we go somewhere and park so you can fuck my brains out?”

I closed the door and hurried to the driver’s side. I drove as fast as I could to the old gravel pit two miles away. It belongs to the company, but we had it closed down for the rest of this year and nobody was ever there. Pulling in and parking behind one of the tall piles of gravel, I exited the vehicle and folded down the rear seats, watching as DE instantly slid in from the rear door on her side. Sliding my pants off as I entered the back of the vehicle we met kissing and hugging, I slipped down, sliding her skirt up and started licking her pussy as soon as I could. “Oh God, your tongue feels wonderful, but I need your tool, I’ve been fantasizing about it all morning. I don’t know if you realize it or not, but our trip has made me want sex more than ever. I don’t know if it is because we had so much sex, or the exposure, or possibly the fact of shaving my bush off which does make me a lot more sensitive.”

I was soon buried to my balls in her pussy enjoying her screams for more. “I love you talking about sex, especially when you talk about your pussy. I love that you can talk dirty; it’s a real turn-on.” I was painting the depth of her pussy with my boys.

After the sex we hurried to straighten up our clothes and get back to work. As it was, we were about fifteen minutes late getting back to work. At the end of the day, I met DE at the Suburban and she was again prancing. “You think we could stop at the gravel pit again? I got this itch and I need you to scratch it, I think your tool was built specifically for my problem.”

“You do, do ya? Tell me about this itch you got.”

I watched her slide her skirt up and bare her pussy in the seat. “Well it’s like this, something removed all my inhibitions. Not only does it feel so much nicer when you are working it, I can’t keep my fingers off it either. Fuck, I even came when KC shaved it for me. Her fingers were driving me crazy as she did it.”

“I would have loved to watch her shave you. Did you make her cum when you shaved her?”

“I think she did as she was moaning as I finished up. She was very wet, and it wasn’t from the bath water.”

“Have you taken a bath with her before?”

“Not since we were young kids, I guess.”

“Did you ever think about tasting her pussy?”

“Oh God yes, but I was afraid what you might think of me, and I was also afraid of what she might think.”

I had pulled in behind the gravel pile watching as DE talked about this, and played with her pussy as she talked. She was driving me crazy with her innocence. She had not realized I had parked the vehicle.

“You want to get in back, or do you want me to come around to your door and do it there?”

“Let’s do it here, I want to try everything.” As I hurried around to her door, I saw her pull her sweater off and toss it in the back. The bra soon followed the sweater and the skirt was soon playing tag with the sweater. Sometime during her undressing, she had slipped her shoes off and tossed them in back also.

When I opened her door, DE was only wearing her ear rings and her wedding ring. As she turned towards me, I spread her legs and had my dick in my hand as it sunk into her soft folds. I lasted quite a while this time, I finally came and then I moved to the driver’s seat.

The gravel pit is right on the edge of the city the farm happens to be out the same road, just five miles farther. I drove home with DE riding shotgun and naked as the day she was born.

When we got home, I exited the vehicle and went to her door. I carried her to the house and into the bedroom. DE was ready again. She gave me a fast blow job and then I was buried in her honey pot once more. We both passed out and slept until the next morning.

I woke up with morning wood, slid off the bed and went to relieve my bladder. I came back to bed and cuddled with DE; her soft body soon had my not so soft friend very interested. I was soon trying to wear out her pussy again. Later we headed for the shower, needing to hurry because we were going to be late.

“Tomorrow, I’m not going to work, I have my annual physical examination to go to.” DE told me.

“Ok, do I need to wake you, or do you want to sleep in?”

“I definitely want my morning wake up.” DE chuckled.

“What time is your appointment?”

“11:30”

“Will KC be here tomorrow night?”

“She will be as she has an appointment at four thirty with the same doctor. Oh Shit, Oh My God! I can’t go to the doctor.”

“Why”

“What will she say about my shaved pussy? I wonder if KC has thought about that. Maybe I better call and ask her.”

I was laughing out loud, I mean, here is this twenty six year old mature woman acting like a child.

“It’s not funny.”

“It’s hilarious! Do you want me to go with you? I think it would be worth a ticket to see this.”

I was wishing she was on speaker phone, as I listened to her call KC on the phone only catching her side of the conversation. “What you think we should do?”

“What do you mean, welcome to the twenty first century?” DE asked the phone she was talking on. “Ok, see you tomorrow night” as DE turned off the phone.

“What did she say?”

“She said ‘grin and bare it’ and then she said welcome to the twenty first century. She was no help at all.”

“You’re so cute when you’re flustered.” That comment got me a slug in my right shoulder.

As we were driving to work, I reached over and pushed her skirt up. She was just as bare this morning as she was yesterday. “Nice”

“I just couldn’t stand to put my panties on. Am I a slut?”

“No, even if you are, don’t change anything; I love you just as you are.”

I kissed her goodbye at the parking lot and went to my office. She was waiting for me when I got to the Suburban for lunch break.

“Do we need to go to the gravel pit again?”

“Please, I can’t help it. I am so damn horny again, I tried to will the clock to move faster, but it took forever.” She climbed in the back and was pulling her clothes off before I even got the Suburban started. I sped to the gravel pit and pulled in behind our favorite pile. DE had every stitch off and was playing with her clit and pussy lips as I rushed to the back and joined her.

With her being so naked, I moved in between her legs and captured her clit with my lips. I sucked on her clit and used the tip of my tongue to tease it. She was screaming as her orgasm hit her.

I then moved her legs to my shoulders and slid my friend home. She was very vocal as she reached her peak again. After I had done the deed, DE reached into her purse and handed me some wet wipes to clean up with. She then handed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

She noticed me looking at her, “What?” She snickered at me. “I am a good girl scout, I came prepared,” she giggled. We ate our sandwiches and made it back to work on time.

DE was waiting for me in the Suburban when I got there after work. “Do we need to go to the gravel pit?”

“I think I can make it home if you can.” She said, and then started removing her clothes. “What,” she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. “I just thought I would get ready. That’s OK, isn’t it?”

We got home and she walked from the Suburban to the house again without a stitch. We had a very good workout and I slept great with my body wrapped around hers. I awoke in the morning, went for a walk and then I joined her in bed. She begged off on another go round as she said she was a little sore and she still had to go to the doctor today.

I went off to work. The owner of the company where I worked hired me because he went to the same school I had. He actually hired nine new engineers from all over. Two of us came from the school in Colorado and the others came from Kansas and Missouri. We went into the main office to work on designs and structures. The others all ended up working in smaller towns all over Kansas with their main job measuring and invoicing gravel piles and cement powder.

About ten in the morning, I got a call from Kelly. “I’m headed to my office with the proposal that Jack and Ben worked up together. I like what I read so far and will send it to you later today for you and the girls look it over on the weekend. Oh Shit, I will call you back. Bye.” Kelly squealed as she turned off her phone.

I was not sure what happened, I hope she didn’t have an accident. I was worried because it seemed like she must have had an emergency. I was afraid to call her back but I really wanted to know if she was okay.

About eleven Kelly called my cell phone back. I answered “Are you OK? I was worried about you.”

“Oh God no, just had a blonde moment.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I drove through Lake City and was half the way to Gunnison before I realized.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Remember the barn the other day? This time I got so interested in the paper work and doing a good job for you. I kind of forgot something important.”

“No you didn’t? Really?”

“Yep. I had my sandals and nothing else. I didn’t even have a towel like a good nudist would have.”

“You’re killing me! What would you have done if you had truck problems or got into Gunnison?”

“I don’t know, probably gotten arrested or something stupid. My truck does have a tire with a slow leak in it; it’s a wonder it did not go flat on me. Jack was at the gate when I got back. He is not very happy with me because he’s worried that something will happen to me. Anyway, I’m back on the road with clothes and will fax the proposal from my office when I get there. Thanks for your concern and I’ll try to not be so blonde in the future.” She said with a wicked giggle.

Kelly had me turned on from just talking to her. She was unbelievable. You would think she was eighteen not close to forty. I was wondering what tonight would be like at home. DE had not worn a stitch in the house this week except when we left for work. What will KC wear at home tonight? Will I get to play with her again? Will I be able to keep up?

That night as I drove in the driveway DE came to greet me at the Suburban without a stitch on.

“I take it that KC hasn’t gotten here yet?”

“No, but it doesn’t matter, I think we will declare this is a nudist farm to match the nudist ranch we own in Colorado.” She said wickedly.

“What about KC, you think she is going to want to join you?”

“Without a doubt, she called me earlier and asked me about it. She has been staying in her room naked most of this week and she told me she has gone through two sets of batteries for her vibrator. She also told me she has gone all week without wearing panties even though she has worn skirts all week.”

“You won’t believe the phone call I had with Kelly earlier.”

“Really, tell me about it.”

“She was driving from the ranch to her office in Gunnison. We were talking about the proposal Jack and Ben worked up. Then all of a sudden she squealed and turned off her phone. I thought she had an accident or something.”

“What happened?”

“About an hour later, she called me back. She had driven half the way from Lake City to Gunnison in her truck before she realized that she was naked.”

“She didn’t? You mean she drove more than half the way from the ranch before she realized what she had done? Did she have any clothes in the truck?”

“Not a stitch, not even a towel like a good nudist would have, she said.”

“Oh My God, that would be so scary, but it would be so erotic too. My pussy would have been so wet and I bet hers was too.”

“Before KC gets here, what is happening this weekend? I mean, you shared me with her, I enjoyed it, but I want to know so I don’t do something you don’t approve of. Are you thinking we might be able to visit the ranch during the summer? Something else I want to run by you, what do you think about staying at home and working? I just got the results back from my PE test and I passed it. I was thinking I might start my own business now and I could also stay home more. I will still need my own personal draftsman, preferably one that likes wearing very little while she works and keeps me happy.”

“Okay, regarding KC, whatever happens, happens. I allowed it last weekend so I can hardly take it away but she can decide herself. As for you it is between the two of you I gave my blessing then and I am not taking it back. Just remember this pussy wants action too.” She was cupping her pussy and talking about it as she brought it to my attention.

“I will make a deal with you. I will not do anything with anyone unless you are in the room with us and ask you to agree to do the same. We need to always communicate about any of this, because the way to cause problems with a relationship is to not talk to each other. Now, if KC decides to join us, then I expect you to be right there with us. No you, then no playing for me.”

DE launched into my arms. “God I love you.” She hugged me with tears in her eyes.

KC came into the living room where I was sitting with my work clothes still on, but DE was totally naked except for her wedding ring. “Does this mean I can get naked also?”

“Yes KC, I think we should declare this farm as clothing optional. Is that OK with you,” DE asked.

“God yes! I ought to tell you, I’ve been talking with Kelly and Jack. I am going to spend the summer working on the ranch. Kelly said I could stay in Joe’s house with her. She also asked me to talk with you and see if we might entertain the idea of her buying a third of the ranch. She loves the ranch; she loves the people that work there. I think we really need her to be there also. Now you know how I feel, you can decide what you think.”

“Wow, KC, you’re going to spend the summer in the buff, I think you will enjoy it,” I said.

“Kelly also said she thought we should appraise Joe’s house separately so she could buy it and still buy a third of the ranch. That way we can each build a house of our own there.”

“That’s not a bad idea.” DE said.

“Kelly also asked me if you knew the lodge has a full unfinished basement with it? I was thinking we might want to finish it out and offer part of it for a place for Ana and Eva to live. Maybe make some bunkhouse rooms out of the rest or something.”

“I like what I am hearing, KC. You have really been working on this haven’t you?” I said.

“I think we need to visit the ranch again soon and maybe add a partner to this operation. What do you both think?” KC stated as she removed her clothes.

“I think you’re right. Did you know they have a small air field at Lake City that small planes can land at? I made a call to Bill today earlier. He has a twin engine Cessna that he can pick us up in and fly us to Lake City.” DE told us.

“Sorry Sweetheart, no can do. My family doesn’t ride on those death traps as my parents died in a plane crash. Big airplanes are fine but no puddle jumpers. I checked commercial flights and there is a flight that flies to Denver every day with a connecting flight to Grand Junction. We rent a Suburban there and then it’s a two hour drive to the ranch.”

“Damn, that is probably faster than the little plane and a whole lot safer. I guess I will have to keep you around, you seem to show promise.” DE teased with a wicked grin.

I grabbed her and bent her over the couch as I slid my dick into her from behind. “I’ll show you promise.” I said as I buried myself in her.

KC moved to the couch in front of DE and me. I watched her spread her legs in front of us and start playing with her pussy. “Can you show me some of that promise also when you’re done making her scream?”

DE looked back over her shoulder at me. “God whatever you do, don’t stop. That feels so good. Oh yeah, right there, Oh God, you are rubbing my clit on the couch arm as you fuck my pussy. Oh shit, I cumming, that feels so fucking good.”

After DE’s huge orgasm, I moved to KC on the couch with her legs spread wide. I slid my dick in her tight pussy and started pumping her. “God you got such a perfect cock, it stretches my pussy just perfectly.”

DE sat herself down and scooted under KC’s head so the back of KC’s head was lying against her pussy. DE reached forward and started playing with KC’s breasts tormenting the nipples. KC tried to turn her head around in DE’s lap. I pulled my cock from KC’s tight pussy as she turned clear around and buried her face in DE’s pussy. I moved behind her and buried my cock in her tight pussy again as she ate DE’s pussy. I loved it. I never thought either one of them would ever do this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.