Sucklings
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of girls on vacation are acquired for transformation into sexual livestock. -------- Old School Story Codes: mc, tf, mf, ff, humil, drug, lact, be, inc, nc

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation  

BOVINIZATION FARM FILE 001HM763 NOTES - SUBJECT ACQUISITION

Final payment has been received from the client, and he has provided us with information on the three subjects he has requested to be transformed. We have begun observation “in the wild” and operations are in progress to bring the subjects in for treatment.

The client has given us some general guidelines as to the specific variants of our process that he wishes to see the subjects undergo (see full analysis file of client’s arousal brainwave analysis for details about what he will find most appealing), but for the most part his instructions were summarized by “well, whatever each of them would find most humiliating, really”.

Brief descriptions and preliminary observations of the subjects to be transformed are as follows (full physical descriptions will be provided in post-acquisition notes). All women range from late 20’s to early 30’s. Last names are classified per usual operating procedures.

Subject 487 - “Jen”: Attractive woman of moderate height and partial hispanic/south american descent. Very intelligent (as are all three subjects) and particularly strong-willed. Vocally opposed to “objectification of women”, becomes quite agitated at even minor implications of such. Mildly adventurous sex life, although nothing that is even remotely shocking. Preliminary psychiatric evaluation predicts suppression of very deviant fantasies.

Subject 488 - “Lisa”: Also attractive very petite caucasian brunette. Again, quite intelligent (pursuing medical degree), although somewhat quiet and docile. Married - sister-in-law of Subject 487. Sex life is healthy but fairly mundane - subject and spouse both somewhat conservative.

Subject 489 - “Claire”: Yet another attractive woman, a redhead, slightly taller and much more curvaceous than other two. Again, quite intelligent with advanced degrees from prestigious universities and quite aggressive. Very close friends with Subject 1. Also married with a fairly active and surprisingly varied sex life. However, this is largely driven by her spouse - subject shows a liking for a submissive role (in counterpoint to her normally aggressive personality).

Further notes to follow post-acquisition...


The slender, dark-skinned woman walked out into the sunlight with a smile, dark glasses raised to the blue sky. She was momentarily followed out of the airport terminal by another small woman and a slightly taller redhead who both blinked in the sunlight. The first girl breathed in deeply and turned to the others with a pleased sigh.

“Ahh, sunshine,” Jen breathed, stretching her bare arms, “I’d almost forgotten what it felt like!”

Claire grinned at her while Lisa flashed a brief, nervous-looking smile. Lisa and Jen had never really gotten along all that well, and she was fairly nervous at the prospect of spending an entire week with her alone. Well, not entirely alone - at least Claire was there. Lisa looked at the taller redhead - she and Claire got along just fine, so maybe having her there this week would help Lisa and Jen become closer.

None of them could recall whose idea it had been to do a week-long trip at a spa, but at the moment, they were sure glad they had done so. The warm western sunlight cheered them all after the dreary winter of the east.

“Hey, a limo!” Claire said, surprised.

The three girls turned to look, and sure enough, a man was holding a sign with their last names on it. Jen and Claire grinned at each other again.

“Now that’s what I call a full service spa,” Jen said, and strode towards the limo, her companions in tow. With a nod from the driver, they clambered into the black maw of the vehicle, and arranged themselves on the luxurious leather seats. Jen sprawled languidly over one seat, while Claire and Lisa took the other, Claire’s legs stretched out before her and Lisa’s pulled up so she could rest her chin on her knees.

They looked at each other and broke out into a sudden fit of excited giggles as the car pulled away, with the window to the driver’s cabin closed.

“I can’t wait for my massage today,” Claire moaned in anticipation, stretching out, “especially now that my butt is sore from that flight.”

Lisa nodded, “I know ... those seats are uncomfortable at my size. I can’t imagine how much they must suck for tall people...”

“Not something we’ll ever have to ... um ... worry a-about,” Jen said, blinking suddenly. She must be more tired than she realized - the cabin was kind of blurry in front of her.

“Mmm ... yeah...” Claire’s head lay back against the leather seat as she closed her eyes for a moment. Lisa slumped slowly downward into the seat, eventually ending with her legs lying in Claire’s lap as she drifted off with a mumble.

Jen lifted her head suddenly with a gasp - this isn’t right! What is that funny smell in the air?

She opened her mouth to call out to her friend and sister-in-law, but all that came out was a small whimper as her sudden surge of strength left her and she drifted into blackness.


BOVINIZATION FARM FILE 001HM763 NOTES - PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ANALYSIS Acquisition went smoothly, as usual, and subjects were delivered to the facility a few hours after their arrival at their original destination. Standard precautions were taken for their disappearance. Normal procedures followed upon their arrival - the subjects were stripped and analyzed physically, and then underwent the standard mental scans to determine the best course of action given our client’s requests. All of them remained unconscious for the duration. Our new variant treatments should work nicely for these subjects - with the new adjustments to the bovinization process, some very useful specific effects can be achieved.

Below is a summary of the analysis of each of the subjects. In this document, we will, as usual, refer to them by their human names for ease of identification.

“Jen”

Physical: 5’4”. Mixed south american/caucasian heritage yielding coffee-with-cream colored skin. Brown eyes. Dark brown hair, with a fairly thin patch between her legs. Slender, although with somewhat wide hips. Small but firm A/B-cup breasts, topped with very dark, extended nipples.

Mental: Very aggressive and confident. Scans confirmed slight intellectual arrogance and extreme aversion to female objectification. Also confirmed deviant fantasy theory - suppresses intense arousal from humiliation and extensive sexual imagination. Aggressive dislike for “overly sexual” women, particularly those with large breasts. Very averse to being placed into submissive role, in part due to confused arousal at said role. Mild disdain for “Lisa” who she views as weak.

Sexual: Body is reasonably responsive. Light to moderate lubrication on arousal, nipples are quick to become erect and are fairly sensitive. Singly orgasmic, with average difficulty in reaching climax. Heterosexual. Prefers clitoral stimulation. Aversion to performing fellatio, in part due to guilt at arousal from slight humiliation. No non-standard sexual experiences (anal, other women, groups, etc.).

Recommendations: Extreme sexualization of body early on - significantly enlarge breasts and increase sensitivity and sexual craving to the point that she is unable to resist it, but responds only as an extreme submissive. Early removal of “human” traits (e.g., speech, dextrous hands and feet) recommended. Early reduction in intelligence (while retaining awareness) also a strong possibility.

“Claire”

Physical: 5’5”. Natural redhead with pale skin and freckles (expect these will turn into attractive spots). Curvy, although has narrower hips than “Jen” - “classic” body. Green eyes. Slightly pendulous C-cup breasts with small nipples.

Mental: Strong-willed and very intelligent. Some body issues tied to being overweight during youth. Unimaginitive by nature sexually, but fairly uninhibited, with the exception of a strong fear of being watched. Strong dislike for seeing friends and acquaintances in distress.

Sexual: Fairly responsive body. Moderate to slightly heavy lubrication on arousal. Multiply orgasmic, with little difficulty in reaching climax, primarily from clitoral stimulation. Staunchly Heterosexual. Enjoys fellatio. Non-standard sexual experiences include assorted bondage, a brief unpleasant encounter with watersports, and various costumes. Still fairly conservative.

Recommendations: Take advantage of weight fears by bovination into heavy cow. Transfer sexual orientation to strongly homosexual, with intense voyeuristic arousal. Leave intelligence fully intact. Constant recording of transformation should add to this one’s overall humiliation.

“Lisa”

Physical: 5’1”. Petite light-brown haired girl with light, smooth skin. Brown eyes. Perky B-cup breasts with surprisingly large nipples.

Mental: Intelligent and sweet but somewhat shy. Late bloomer in social situations. Unaggressive. Strong guilt towards sex rooted in early feelings of it being “dirty”. Very inhibited. Uncomfortable with (and slightly afraid of) “Jen”.

Sexual: Least responsive body of three. Singly orgasmic, with difficulty in reaching climax. Very light lubrication. Mildly sensitive nipples. No non-standard sexual experiences at all. Some guilt-ridden fantasies that she feels are very dirty (mostly bondage).

Recommendations: Make her a screamer. Max out her arousal and sexual responses across the board, and make her utterly (udderly? Apologies. Terrible joke.) omnisexual. She’ll be horrified at herself, but completely unable to stop.

The basic nanite injections and genetic alterations have been administered, and their mental triggers have also been implanted. We think that for this client, an initial view of their awakening into relative normalcy will be a nice touch. The final antagonist will be administered shortly thereafter.


Claire woke slowly, groggily, as her eyes crept open. Her head felt filled with cotton, though it was comfortable laying on something warm and soft ... like her husband’s shoulder. She nestled against the soft, warm spot, feeling the fuzziness against her cheek.

Suddenly her memories came flooding back of getting into the limo, and her eyes shot open. She yanked herself to a sitting position and realized with horror that she had been nestling her head into Lisa’s naked crotch! Lisa moaned quietly as she struggled awake.

Claire quickly pulled away from the smaller girl, blushing furiously. Thank god Lisa hadn’t noticed what she was...

Only then did it suddenly occur to her ... Lisa was lying on the floor naked! She looked down at herself and realized that she was naked as well! Terror gripped her as she pulled herself to her feet looking frantically around the room. A few feet away, Jen also lay, her nude form starting to rouse. Claire clumsily tried to cover herself as she looked around in panic.

Where were they? They seemed to be in a small white room of some kind, with sunlight coming in from a very narrow window at least fifteen feet up. A frantic glance around revealed that the room was completely empty other than the three naked women.

“Oh my god ... oh god! What’s happening?”

She turned at the sobs of horror from the now fully awake Lisa, who still sat on the floor, covering her small breasts. Her eyes were wide with fear and confusion.

“I don’t know,” said Claire in a trembling voice.

With a moan Jen pulled herself upright, shaking her head, groggily. Then stopped and stared in shock at her two naked friends. When she realized she was in a similar state, she too tried to cover herself with a yelp.

“What the hell?!”

Lisa sniffled back a sob and started to look around while Jen rose and strode to the featureless rectangle that must be a door in the side of the room. She fingered the edges for a moment. Then began pounding on it, tears running down her cheeks.

“HELLO!?!? LET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE!! LET US OUT NOW!!!”

A small whimper from Claire caused her to turn to look at her friend. Claire’s look of horror had increased, and both Jen and Lisa’s heads turned to follow Claire’s eyes upward to their target. On the wall, about seven feet up, was what was clearly a video camera, watching them all.

Lisa let out a small moan. Claire, red all over from embarrassment tried to turn herself away from the camera, eyes brimming with tears.

“Wh-what is going on? Where are we?” Claire whispered.

“I don’t know ... all I remember is getting in the limo,” moaned Jen, “I ... I think we were drugged.”

“Why are we all ... why are we naked,” sobbed Lisa.

“I don’t know!!” shouted Jen, and then both she and Lisa degenerated into quiet sobs.

Claire drew a shuddering breath, and slowly her face hardened into a look of resolve.

“OK,” she said quietly, “we need to get out of here. Fast. Maybe they don’t know we’re awake yet.”

Her eyes flickered towards the video camera briefly, then she continued.

“Lisa, come here ... we’re going to see if we can lift you up to the window up there...”

Lisa blinked up at her uncomprehendingly for a moment and then slowly pulled herself to her feet. Jen also rose, wiping the tears from her cheeks. After taking a few moments to figure out how to stand, Jen and Claire linked their fingers together to form a step for the smaller woman to stand on. Still trembling from fear and her sobs, Lisa stepped forward and let the other two girls lift her up against the white wall.

As they lifted her, Claire’s hand flew to Lisa’s naked butt to help steady the smaller girl. A flush once again filled her cheeks, creeping down her neck and chest, at the sensation of grabbing the smaller girl’s soft, smooth ass. As they lifted her, Claire’s eyes tried to look everywhere but at Lisa’s crotch, placed almost exactly at eye level, where Claire’s head had been resting a few minutes earlier.

“Well,” said Jen, causing the blushing Claire to jump, “can you see anything?”

Lisa stretched upward against the wall, her eyes just clearing the ledge to look out the narrow window.

“Just a little more ... yeah! I can see ... it’s sunny out ... it looks like we might be on some sort of ... farm? It’s green ... oh god, we must be miles from anything. Wait ... I think I can see someone in the field ... it looks like ... like...”

Lisa trailed off.

“What?” shouted Jen, as her arms and Claire’s began to shake from the strain of holding up the smaller girl, “What do you see? Lisa?”

Suddenly Jen realized that the shaking wasn’t just from the two girls on the bottom. Lisa had started to shake with sobs, and was staring out the window at something, eyes wide as tears streamed down her face. With a grunt, Claire and Jen lowered the smaller girl to the ground, their strength drained.

“Lisa? Lisa!”

Claire grabbed the smaller girl and turned her towards herself. Lisa was sobbing, clearly in shock. Something she had seen outside had horrified her even more than being trapped naked in this room.

“What did you see? You have to tell us what you...”

Claire stopped suddenly as she registered a strange hissing noise. It had been growing in the background since they lowered the overwrought Lisa to the ground. Claire looked around frantically for the source of the hissing, seeing Jen doing the same, then looked down.

From the base of the floor, a strange pink gas was flowing into the room, billowing towards them.

With a wordless cry, Claire grabbed Lisa and began to maneuver towards the middle of the room. Though the rational part of her mind told her that it was pointless, there was nowhere to escape the menacing, creeping mist, animal fear forced the three girls to stand, sobbing, naked bodies huddled together in the center of their cell, waiting for the mist to reach them.

As the pink gas flowed over their feet, a tingle began to creep up their legs. Not unpleasant, precisely, but definitely a strange sensation. As they stood, crying, the tingle increased.

Claire was the first to start to fall.

With a wail, her knees buckled beneath her. In panic, she grabbed at Lisa and Jen, and all three of them collapsed in a heap, falling into the pink cloud beneath them.

The three girls attempted to struggle upwards again, but as soon as the gas began to envelop them, the same weakness that was in their legs began to overcome their arms and seep into the rest of their bodies. Though they tried to keep from breathing the mist as long as possible, within a few moments each of them were forced to take a breath and slowly their cries began to diminish.

Claire found herself lying on the floor, her eyes open to a world of pink haze, feeling the warmth of her friends limbs laying against her lower body, just shadows in the mist surrounding her.

As the room slowly cleared of the mist, Claire lay there unable to even whimper. Her whole body seemed to be paralyzed except for her eyes. She lay on her side, head on one arm, the other laying across her stomach.

She was in a somewhat better position than Jen, who had managed to struggle to all fours then collapsed forward, left with her legs spread and her ass thrust into the air, as though offering herself to someone ready to enter her from behind. Unfortunately Claire found herself forced to stare at her friend’s ass and pussy, as they were poised directly over her immobilized head. Jen’s foot was nestled under Claire’s soft breasts.

Lisa, meanwhile, seemed to have fallen with her head directly behind Claire’s own butt and crotch, as she could feel the smaller girl’s quick warm gasps of breath blowing across her pussy - a sensation that was disturbingly, distractingly pleasant.

The three girls lay there for several minutes, eyes wide, hearts thudding, and minds racing, but otherwise completely unable to move.

Suddenly the door to the room opened, a sound that was shockingly loud and would have made them all jump, could they move at all.

Someone was moving behind Claire for a few moments, and suddenly she felt Lisa’s head lifted from its position behind her (filling her with an odd sense of relief and disappointment). After a few moments, the door closed once again.

The two of them lay there in silence.

Claire’s heart continued to pound in fear.

She blushed as her eyes, frantically searching for something to occupy her mind, occasionally drifted over the pink slit and little star of her friends ass, poised above her.

A tear rolled down her cheek.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the door opened once again. Claire wanted to scream in fear and frustration, but could do nothing as she heard, again, shuffling feet moving around behind her. Where was Lisa? Had they brought her back?

Suddenly, shockingly, a pair of feet stepped in front of her, followed by another. Nondescript male shoes, covered by blue surgical pants ... a detail that sent a new shiver of fear up Claire’s spine.

The two men bent and lifted Jen’s limp form up from the floor. As they turned to take her with them, Claire briefly saw Jen’s eyes, and saw her own terror reflected in them.

Again, Claire lay in silence.

After a few minutes, she realized she could hear quiet breathing from behind her, and wanted to cry from relief that at least she was not alone.

Another solitary tear squeezed from her eye and dripped from her nose.

After another indeterminate amount of time the door opened once again, and once again was followed by shuffling noises behind her. This time, they seemed to take longer, for some reason.

Then, finally, a shoe filled her vision. They had come for her.

A pair of hands slipped under her armpits and another pair beneath her knees. She felt herself turned, and then lifted surprisingly gently. As her head lolled backwards, she caught a brief glimpse of a nondescript man’s face. She blushed as she realized that he had been looking appreciatively down at her naked body, from her jiggling breasts over her smooth belly down to the mound of soft red fur between her legs.

The men carried her out of the room and lowered her onto what quickly revealed itself as a gurney. Her head was tilted forward by a pillow so she couldn’t clearly see the man pushing her. Instead her eyes were focused on the ceiling - blindingly white punctuated by the occasional light.

She was wheeled down several hallways and into an elevator, then down an identical hallway. Finally, she entered what looked like nothing so much as an operating room. Around her, she could now hear people talking quietly and moving around. Terror gripped her as the gurney slid to a halt.

She lay there for a few moments, and then suddenly a man leaned over her. Large glasses framed a bookish face. He grinned at her, looking up and down her body.

“Oh yes you are a lovely specimen, aren’t you? Yes, yes, you’ll turn out quite nicely. I believe you’ve been prepared just like your friends, but let’s just take a look, shall we?”

Claire lay there wanting to scream in fear, but could do nothing as she felt his hands wander up her body, gently and professionally ... a doctor’s hands. He tweaked her nipples sending a surprising jolt of pleasure through her, and he could feel him massaging them to hardness.

“Hmmmm...”

With a thoughtful expression he took what looked like a small computer pad from someone else, offering a nod as a thank you. He looked at the pad, nodding, making notes. As he did, Claire felt her legs being spread apart, to her horror.

“Yes, yes, yes!” the doctor, said, looking down at her again, “this should be quick and easy, yes indeed. Oh the three of you are going to turn out so nicely!”

He left her field of vision for a moment and then stepped back. Claire’s eyes immediately focused on the large needle he held in his hands. It swirled with a menacing-looking red and pink liquid, moving almost as though something was alive inside it.

“Now, I would warn you that this would sting a bit,” the doctor said as he tapped the end of the needle, flicking off droplets of fluid, “but I don’t think you’ll really feel it once we set up ... ahh ... here we are...”

Suddenly the doctor’s face was eclipsed by something that settled over her eyes, plunging her into blackness. After a few moments something settled over her ears as well, adding silence to her already isolated world. She lay there, terrified, her entire world filled with the sound of her own breathing.

Then suddenly the world exploded.

Sounds and images flooded into her - she neither saw nor heard anything, but instead seemed to experience an almost visceral awareness of the cacophony of sight and sound being thrust into her. Could she have screamed, she couldn’t have said if she would have screamed in terror or pleasure or anger or rapture ... her mind seemed to dissolve under the onslaught.

Somewhere in the distant world that was her body, she felt a sharp pain in what must have been her left thigh, followed by her right ... then at the base of each of her breasts ... and finally in her neck. But though she was vaguely aware of the pain, she didn’t really feel it.

Finally, after centuries had passed and the world she had known had crumbled into dust, the darkness returned suddenly and she collapsed back into her body.

After a few moments, the coverings were lifted from her eyes and ears, and she found to her astonishment that she had traveled back in time across the thousands of years to just moments after she had left.

She lay motionless, dazed, as she felt her whole body tingling. She felt light and drifty ... as though she had been drugged. Her mind was slowly reassembling itself from whatever had shattered it. But as she slowly came back to herself, small waves of pleasure and strange sensations seemed to rush over her. Her nipples were starting to tingle ... so nicely ... and between her legs...

The barest of whimpers escaped her lips.

Suddenly the doctor’s wide-eyed face was above her again, a look of blatant surprise on his face.

“Did you just make a sound? My goodness, your file was correct ... you are strong-willed. You shouldn’t be able to do that for hours yet.”

She felt a had stroke her red hair. The sensation of being touched was surprisingly pleasant - could she have arched herself towards his hand she would have.

He smiled once more.

“Yes, you’re going to turn out quite nicely indeed.”

By the time she had been wheeled back to her room, her whole body was wracked with pleasure. In her mind, she was writhing on the gurney, moaning sensually, begging to be touched. Her nipples ached to be stroked, and her pussy ... her pussy ached for anything. She wanted to giggle ... to moan...

The two men lifted her from the gurney and carried her into the room once again. As they turned, she got her first view of her friends. Had she been able, she would have been horrified at what she saw, but as it was, it sent a small tingle of arousal surging through her body.

Jen had been placed on the ground on her back, her legs spread wide as though waiting to be entered by a lover. Above her, Lisa had been placed in much the same position that Jen had been in earlier - her chest laying on the ground with her cute little ass up in the air. Her pussy was positioned directly over Jen’s paralyzed stare.

The two men carried Claire’s limp form over to her friends. Claire watched, still lost in the surging pleasure of whatever drugs were coursing through her body, as they gently lay her down between Jen’s spread legs, placing Claire’s cheek on Jen’s warm thigh. Jen’s pink, slightly parted pussy was just a few inches from Claire’s wide eyes.

With a small chuckle the men left the room.

Claire lay there for some time, basking in the surging warmth flowing through her. Then, suddenly, over a span of a few minutes, the drugs seemed to wear off. Claire’s head cleared, though her body still tingled oddly and she remained unable to move.

As she came back to her senses, she finally really realized where they had placed her head - laying so near to Jen’s pink pussy. Claire’s eyes flicked away as she turned red once again with embarrassment, her pale skin flushing.

And then, slowly, Claire’s eyes slid back up the inside of Jen’s dark, smooth thigh to rest once again on the pink folds of her best friend’s cunt.

Claire’s stomach knotted in tension ... and the faintest twinge of arousal. What was she doing? Why was she staring at Jen’s pussy? The sweet pink flesh nestled incongruously between the girl’s brown skin.

The knot in Claire’s stomach tightened, but it wasn’t the knot of revulsion that she would normally feel staring at a woman’s spread legs. It was the knot of arousal with a new, unknown lover ... that sweet, painful tension, waiting to touch and wanting so badly to be touched...

Burning with shame and confusion, Claire let her eyes drift upward. Over the Jen’s lightly furred mound, drinking in the sight of her friend’s smooth belly curving upward to her small breasts, heaving gently with her breathing. Her dark nipples were just slightly hard ... Claire thought miserably, wonderfully about what they might feel like to suck on.

And Claire’s eyes continued upwards. She found her eyes now drawn up the curve of Lisa’s white thigh, curving gently to the girl’s nicely rounded butt, all of which curved back into the beautiful, shockingly pink slit between Lisa’s legs. Once again, Claire stared at her friend’s slit, this strange, horrific hunger filling her.

The huger intensified as she realized that Lisa’s beautiful pussy, unlike Jen’s, was glistening with wetness.

Claire’s mouth began to water.

She suddenly realized (why was she thinking such things!!) that she could ever so faintly smell the scent of Jen’s sex. Though it horrified her, she found herself breathing deeply. She wanted to sob at what she was doing ... but even more that she couldn’t reach Jen’s pussy. She just wanted a little taste ... just to know...

A terrible thought went through her mind. But she couldn’t resist its allure. Her thoughts drifted back to when they had first collapsed, and Lisa’s head laid behind her own slit.

Breathing more heavily now, she found that though she couldn’t really move, she could alter the path of her breath ever so slightly ... so that she could blow across Jen’s pussy...

She felt a tremble in Jen’s thigh beneath her cheek.

Her whole body tightened with tension as Claire blew on her friend’s pussy. Trying not to think about what she was doing ... what she wanted ... Jen would just think it was an accident, right? A result of the horrible position Claire’s head had been placed, so close to the folds of her friend’s cunt...

Those pink folds which spread ever so slightly now ... and began to glisten just a bit with Jen’s juices...

Claire would have cried in humiliated pleasure if she could ... her breath deepened more as she continued to blow on her friend’s pussy. It was obvious that despite herself, Jen was enjoying it ... her pussy was growing wetter. Claire could smell her friend now ... a deep, musky smell. Unlike Claire’s own juices ... what would Jen taste like? Oh god, she smelled so good...

Jen let out a faint whimpering sob.

Claire’s eyes flicked upward again at the unexpected noise, and she felt like she might pass out from the arousal that suddenly rushed over her from what she saw.

Lisa’s pussy had grown wetter and wetter ... and a long glistening line now dripped down from her, clearly onto Jen’s whimpering face and mouth.

Jen let out another whimper of protest ... but Claire noticed that her pussy had suddenly grown even more wet than before.

A whimper of her own escaped Claire, her whole body wound tight. But she found that she was starting to be able to move! Maybe she would just lean in and lick...

No! A wordless sob came from her lips as Claire pulled away. She could hear Jen and Lisa both whimpering and starting to stir as well. Jen’s leg shifted slightly underneath her, and she looked up to see Lisa’s cute ass rocking slightly.

Suddenly Lisa fell to one side with a yelp. And as though this was somehow the catalyst, the other two girls found themselves able to move as well ... just a bit at first, but quickly with more vigor.

Claire sobbed as Jen’s pussy was pulled away from her, and sobbed again as she realized that she wanted nothing more than to follow it with her mouth. But she shakily pulled herself away and slowly sat up against the wall. The other two pulled themselves into similar positions and all of them sat there, shaking with quiet sobs, each for reasons of their own.

After a moment, Claire noticed Jen shakily (reluctantly?) reach up and wipe Lisa’s slick juices off of her lips and cheek. Jen, eyes red from crying, looked at Lisa with a dark expression, but Lisa had her face in her knees, sobbing, and refused to look at either of them. Jen finally glanced at Claire, and both of them began to blush furiously.

“What ... what is this place?” Jen whispered, shakily.

Claire bit her lip to keep from crying again and simply looked at Jen, sharing her horrified expression.

Jen climbed to her feet and slowly walked to the almost featureless door. Claire found herself unable to tear her eyes away from her naked friend’s body, watching the contours of Jen’s ass as she walked, the barely visible curve of Jen’s pussy between her legs. Claire burned with shame, and ached with barely concealed lust for her friend.

She let out a small sob.

Jen, meanwhile was feeling around the edges of the door, trying to find any way to open it. Finally, with a loud scream of “FUCK!” she pounded on the door, then pressed her back against it and slid down to sit against it, putting her head in her hands. Once again, the three of them sat in silence.

Or at least two of them did. After a few moments, Claire and Jen both looked up. There was a strange, rhythmic, wet sound ... coming from...

Both of them turned to look at Lisa in horror.

The small woman had spread her legs slightly, and with an expression of misery and confusion, had one hand between her thighs, rapidly fingering herself, biting her bottom lip to try to keep herself quiet, although she was starting to gasp and whimper. Her eyes were wide and tears ran down her cheeks as she looked first at Claire, then at Jen in abject horror.

“Lisa!” squeaked Jen, “Wh-what the hell are you doing?”

The formerly sweet, innocent girl let out something between a sob and a moan.

“I c-can’t ... stop ... I need oh god ... I ache so much ... I I IAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Suddenly Lisa’s body tensed and she began to wail in an explosive orgasm. Her eyes were wide with shock as her tiny body convulsed - she had never come that quickly nor that hard before in her life. After a few minutes wailing while the other two girls stared at her, Lisa finally collapsed against the wall again, sobbing. And her small hand continued moving between her legs.

Claire sat trembling as she watched the tiny girl play with herself, clearly wanting to stop and just as clearly a slave to her body. Claire felt herself growing wetter as she the involuntary show Lisa was putting on. Her own hand slid unconsciously to her leg and caressed her thigh, tensely, while her eyes briefly flicked towards the camera on the wall.

Meanwhile, Jen angrily moved over towards Lisa, who was clearly building towards another orgasm. She reached down and pulled the other girl’s hand away from her pussy (Claire couldn’t help but notice the glistening juices on Lisa’s fingers and licked her lips). Lisa let out a whimpering moan of protest.

“Lisa, stop it! Stop it, you little slut!,”

Jen grabbed Lisa’s other hand as it tried to slip between Lisa’s legs, and the two of them began to struggle while Lisa whimpered.

“Dammit ... Lisa, cut it out! That’s totally disgustmmmpph!!!!”

Jen was cut off and her eyes went wide as suddenly, the smaller girl dove in and began to kiss her sister-in-law passionately. Moaning in protest and surprise, Jen fell over backwards, and Lisa fell on top of her. Their hands were entwined as Lisa continued to kiss her, whimpering. Jen moaned weakly in protest, then suddenly groaned in something that was clearly not protest as Lisa brought her small knee forward and began to grind it into Jen’s pussy.

Jen’s eyes went wide in shock at the jolt of pleasure.

She began to struggle weakly against the smaller girl, but though she clearly could have overpowered her, she merely gave token resistance. Another moan escaped as Lisa’s hand slid down and tweaked Jen’s dark nipple, and this time Jen’s body arched ever so slightly in response to the other girl’s touch.

“Noommmmm,” Jen moaned pitifully, as Lisa’s knee again pressed into Jen’s crotch, this time with a clear sound of wetness, as Lisa whimpered and entwined her tongue with Jen’s. Lisa pressed her own pussy onto Jen’s leg, leaving a glistening streak of wetness as her small ass began to hump her friend’s knee.

Claire sat, watching the display in shock. Her whole body ached as she watched her friends uncontrollably play with each other, tears of humiliation rolling down both their cheeks as they moaned in pleasure.

To her horror, Claire found that the tears turned her on as much if not more than the moans.

With a whimper, Lisa pulled her mouth from Jen’s lips and lowered it to a nipple, sliding her small body downward. Jen let out a sob.

“P-please ... Lisa stopohhh ... d-don’t ... this is s-sick ohhhgod...”

Lisa crawled down so that she was kneeling between Jen’s legs, and a sudden dark expression came over the sweet young girl. Her fingers slid down and slowly drifted over the sobbing older girl’s pussy, eliciting a long squeal as Jen’s hips thrust towards Lisa’s fingers. Lisa sneered.

“I’m a slut, am I? Always think you’re better than me, don’t you,” the small girl whispered hoarsely. “Look at you. You could crawl away. Come on, Jen. Don’t you want me to stop touching you?”

Lisa’s fingers continued to play over Jen’s pussy which was obviously wet and getting wetter by the second. Lisa’s other hand had slipped between her own legs and she was slowly stroking herself as she teased the other girl, who lay sobbing, hips thrusting involuntarily at the small hand fingering her pussy.

You’re the slut, aren’t you. Aren’t you? Say it, Jen. You want me to play with you, don’t you?”

Jen clenched her teeth together in another sob, and then choked out:

“Y-yes”.

“Say it. Say ‘I am a slut, Lisa.’”

“I-I am a ... I am a s-slut, Lisa,” Jen sobbed. Lisa grinned evilly, eyes wild.

Someone moaned, and Claire realized in shock that it was herself. She looked down in surprise to find that she was stroking her own incredibly wet pussy, as she watched the scene in front of her. Her other hand crept up and hefted one of her large breasts, and she moaned again as she stroked her hardening nipple.

“That’s right,” hissed Lisa, “In fact, you’re such a slut that you don’t want me just to finger you ... you want me to lick you, don’t you?”

“Nnnoooo...” Jen sobbed.

“No? NO?,” Lisa said, “OK, I’ll stop then...”

“NOO!!” Jen sobbed, louder.

“Well, which is it? What do you want?”

Jen sobbed and muttered something.

“What was that, slut?”

“p-please ... l-lick my p-pussy.”

“Are you sure? I’m pretty sure only a slut would want another girl to lick her pussy.”

“Ohhh god ... please ... please I’m a slut ... I’m a slut ... please lick my pussy...”

“Whose pussy should I lick?”

“Jen’s pussy! Please lick slut Jen’s pussy! Please! PleAOHMYGODD!!!!!”

Lisa suddenly dove down and started to slurp madly at Jen’s pussy, parting the pink folds between her brown thighs. Jen began to cum almost immediately, screaming in pleasure. Lisa began to grunt as well as her fingers began rapidly thrusting into her own extremely wet cunt - so wet, in fact, that her juices were dripping down her slender wrist.

Claire and Lisa came at the same time a few moments later, as Jen entered her second sobbing, screaming orgasm. Tears rolled down Lisa’s cheeks, her eyes wide in a clear expression of surprise as she grunted and squealed in another impossibly intense orgasm. Wetness squirted out of her as she came.

Claire meanwhile, came with a long drawn out moan. Her eyes flicked over her friends’ bodies as she came, drinking in the awesomely humiliating sight in front of her - Jen sobbing and moaning, small dark nipples hard as rocks, while little Lisa slurped at Jen’s pussy, seemingly in disbelief at her own actions now, but unable to stop, her wetness dripping down her slender thighs and wrist. As she came, a strange tingling seemed to occur at the base of her spine and on her head, but she was too wrapped up in watching her friends and the waves of pleasure washing over her to really notice.

As Claire’s own moderately intense orgasm ended, however, she found that it only left her craving more ... more orgasms and more humiliation of her friends.

Stomach once again tightening at what she was about to do - yet unable to resist the delicious, throbbing need the thoughts created - she found herself climbing to her feet and walking tremblingly over to the two other girls, and stood over Jen, looking down at her.

Jen gasped after her third orgasm, and looked up at her red-haired friend. Though she was completely unfettered, the look in her eyes showed exactly how trapped she was, unable to move away from the smaller girl wetly lapping between her thighs.

“P-please,” Jen sobbed hoarsely up at Claire, “make her s-stop...”

Jen’s pleasure-filled misery sent a pang of disgust and horror through Claire that ultimately only served to intensify the ache in her nipples and pussy.

Claire felt as though she was drugged. In some far off part of her mind, she could almost hear herself screaming that what she was about to do was wrong, it was disgusting. And though she felt that disgust, it only seemed to increase her desire ... she ached for it...

Almost gasping for breath from her need, she stood over Jen and spread her legs. Jen’s supplicating expression became one of horror as she realized that Claire had not come to rescue her at all. Wordlessly, trembling, Claire knelt over Jen’s face, facing Lisa.

“Nooo...” moaned Jen, piteously.

Claire reached back, again without speaking, and grabbed Jen’s dark hair, lifting her head up toward’s Claire’s wet pussy. She looked down at Lisa, still lapping at Jen and playing with herself, and found that Lisa was looking back up at her with wide, lust addled eyes. She had slowed her licking and fingering down, teasing herself and poor Jen while she watched Claire.

Jen sobbed as her mouth came closer to Claire’s wet pussy, the smell of Claire’s sex filling the air. Claire still didn’t speak, instead tightening her grip on her friend’s hair. Jen let out a yelp of pain and a hiccuping sob.

And then Claire felt her smooth tongue dive between the folds of her pussy.

Claire came almost immediately with a shriek, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Jen was clearly inexperienced, though she had some idea of what to do from the ministrations she was receiving, and the thought that Claire’s was the first pussy she had ever tasted drove Claire’s orgasm even higher. Somewhere outside of the mind-numbing pleasure she felt and heard Jen starting to cum, grunting as she licked her pussy while Lisa brought both Jen and herself to yet another orgasm. Claire’s first orgasm rolled into a second as Jen sobbed and wailed and thrust her tongue into Claire’s sopping cunt.

Finally, after her third or fourth orgasm, Claire stopped cumming and suddenly all of the guilt and horror at what she was doing crashed over her. She let out a choking sob and looked up at the video camera in horror, realizing that everything she had done, everything she was doing was being recorded...

And yet even as she tried to hold onto that humiliation, it once again transformed itself into lust. She gasped as the ache returned even stronger than before, and she could feel yet another orgasm starting to build ... and that strange tingling above her ass and under her hair once again.

Shuddering in need and at the thoughts rushing through her head, she let go of Jen’s hair, settling her pussy down on her humiliated friend’s mouth as Jen’s head settled to the floor. She then leaned forward and grabbed Jen’s spread thighs, pulling them back towards her so that Jen’s ass angled upwards. Lisa’s little whimper of protest as Jen’s pussy was pulled from her slurping mouth - though she quickly followed it - sent tingles through Claire’s body.

Claire looked down at her friend’s ass and pussy, splayed wide like the submissive slut she had become, and grinned wildly. She licked her lips.

“Lisa,” Claire gasped, trying to hold off her orgasm while Jen continued slurping between her legs, “s-slide your wet finger into this slut’s ass...”

“MMMPPHHH!! NNNMMMPPPH!!”

Jen squawked loudly in protest, clearly trying begging Lisa not to do as Claire had asked, but Claire’s pussy filled her mouth. Claire knew from discussing their sex lives that Jen found even the idea of something entering her ass disgusting, and had told Claire so in no uncertain terms when Claire had mentioned that she actually kind of liked it when her husband slipped a finger in her rear while going down on her.

Claire watched, enraptured, as Lisa slowly switched hands between her own legs. Her expression was somewhere between horrified shock and abject lust - clearly this was far outside her experience, but her own insane arousal drove her on. Her glistening hand slid over the inside of Jen’s ass in spite of her muffled, slurping protests. Jen jerked with a squeal as Lisa’s wet finger brushed her asshole, the little star tightening in response. And then suddenly Lisa thrust her little finger into Jen’s tight asshole.

Jen exploded.

She began screaming into Claire’s pussy, her tongue still thrashing against her clit. Claire held on tight to Jen’s legs as her ass and pussy thrust toward’s Lisa’s gleeful grin as she watched her humiliated sister-in-law come explosively with Lisa’s finger in her ass and Claire’s pussy in her mouth. And in moments Claire and Lisa began coming as well.

And so it went for several hours. At Claire’s increasingly depraved direction, Lisa and she used Jen for their pleasure, and - though it disgusted her - to her own. For a while they simply enjoyed making Jen eat them out while they fingered her pussy and ass, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Claire sobbed with misery and joy when she and Lisa first switched places and she began slurping at Jen’s wet pussy. Claire’s first taste of pussy juice was the most wonderful flavor she could have imagined.

Every so often, Claire’s disgust and humiliation overwhelmed her and she was wracked with sobs. And each time, her arousal and dark thoughts came back more intensely than the time before. The strange tingling at the base of her spine and the two spots on her head slowly grew into a vaguely pleasant ache, and in some part of her mind that was still aware of anything other than sex, she noticed a strange red lump on Jen’s ass in a similar spot at one moment when Jen was licking Lisa’s pussy. Entranced, she reached out and stroked it, eliciting a surprised moan from Jen that quickly erupted into another orgasm.

As the hours rolled on, Claire found new and interesting ways to humiliate Jen. She made her sobbing friend - who was seemingly unable to resist their demands, no matter how humiliating - finger each of them to orgasm after orgasm while she licked their assholes. Lisa sobbed in humiliation of her own at this treatment, but came to repeated shrieking orgasms as Jen tongued the little pink star of her ass.

Then, Claire instructed Lisa how to fist the horror-stricken Jen while Jen once again lay on her back licking Claire’s pussy. Claire watched Lisa’s small, pussy-juice slicked hand slip inside the moaning, shaking Jen, who came explosively as the girl’s slender fist finally slid into her pussy up to her wrist. Claire found that she liked that so much that she made the sobbing Jen fist herself for a while, shoving one small hand into her wet pussy and coming, screaming, while Claire and Lisa 69’d while watching her.

Finally, after innumerable orgasms, their minds and bodies pushed beyond any rational limits, the three of them passed out, Jen sobbing softly to herself with her fist still stuck in her own pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.