Project Sixty-nine - Cover

Project Sixty-nine

Copyright© 2017 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Interstellar conflict with weaker civilizations falling victims to the scavengers of the Universe.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Violence  

The naked humans were herded into the arena with no sorting of gender or age or of any physical feature. It was just one huge chaotic mess of jumbled humanity that made the alien hordes dance with delight and joy at their captive’s confusion.

The allied worlds of a far distant star had travelled well past their original proclaimed “outer perimeter” when they happened quite accidentally to stumble upon the solar system of a marginally adequate group of nine planets that included the interesting one called “Earth” by the supposed dominant species of minimally intelligent life forms that only used two limbs for movement. These self-identified “Humans” were an odd mixture of good and evil and they had a plethora of cultures that spanned across the entire spectrum of the known populated universe. Apparently, they had only been in existence for a short period of time so they were considered by the keepers of record to be an “Infantile” race with only fragments of comprehension in their genetic life-pools.

It is true that the broad brush of creation had made startling advances with a fair segment of the human species and a number of the female identified samples were constructed in a way that made their multigendered pods eager to taste their essence. The decision was made to exclude the most attractive females and even a number of the well-constructed and muscular males from the normal cannibalistic process of planet subjugation in order to study them at leisure and fully satisfy their impulsive need to explore their strange reproductive systems. Such nonsense was not condoned by central command, but eons of space exploration mandated that they find some hobbies that reduced the boredom of constantly finding such life forms and absorbing them by eating them to every last morsel.

Their section was actually in one of the lessor wings and they were assigned to a region that stretched from the snow covered north to the humid jungles of the south finding a wide selection of human cultures and numerous subjects of infinite beauty and design. They were far too attractive to consume in their multiple bellies as they ate their way across the universe. Unfortunately, their last few conquests had been of the insect variety and the spoils of war were not as tasty as one would expect in such a remote sector of the universe.

Right at the moment, Heti the younger and Yo-Yo 33 were interlocked in carnal bliss watching the confusion out in the sun drenched arena in a way that boded badly for any subject called to their table for a late night snack. They both knew a number of the humans would be consumed by the alien hordes just as a way to cut the numbers down on total genocide. It seemed a bit wasteful but orders are orders and none of the interstellar travelers could conceive doing otherwise. Heti was inside Yo-Yo’s final line of defense and was sucking on her “tingle membrane” in full sexual satisfaction mode. Her enthusiasm almost knocked Yo-Yo’s black rimmed glasses from her central face and the poor research scientist regretted giving Heti the power to play her membrane with such familiar expectation of fluttering response. Her two bodyguards were on the verge of intervention, when Yo-Yo started trilling her orgasm love song in strong clear confirmation that she was in full submission to Heti’s rough play. The blade-carrying bodyguards withdrew and watched the scene with amused smiles wondering if the huge Yo-Yo might require additional shafts for full service release.

One of the female humans out in the arena was cornered by a pair of dark-skinned males and she impulsively ran to the window to plead for rescue. The aliens looked up into her contorted face as the two determined warriors opened her legs for a dual insertion of human life creation equipment into both of her lower entryways and pushed and pulled her into a happy ending controlled by her instinctive reproductive nervous system. It was soothing to watch the change in her face from sheer horror to complete submission and expectation of the ever important tingle between her legs.

Heti paused in her exploration of Yo-Yo’s hairy snatch to give instructions to bring the human female to her quarters after dinner in order for her to continue her research into human female response systems. She hoped to dine with her educated tasting suckers on the beautiful creature’s orgasm membrane to test the limits of her endurance. It would be simply a sexual experience and not a cannibalistic one because the special beautiful specimens deserved long and involved experimentation before edible consumption could even be placed on the table. There were plenty of ordinary humans to consume on a daily basis and they hoped within the year to exhaust the supply of human edible flesh and set sail for the next planet of tasty life forms.

Most of the humans in the arena were the cream of the cream of the surviving species. They were the tough, the conniving and the downright cheating bastards that drew no lines in the sand about ethics or morals. The males were pricks in every sense of the word and the females were content with spreading their legs for any minute hint of an advantage in any situation.

The blonde bombshell that had just been selected by indoctrination mistress Heti was known to those around her as Sheila. Of course, that was not her real name because she still had hopes of things returning to normal then these interlopers left their world and went back to whatever Hell they came from. Sheila had been humped repeatedly ever since she was thrown into the naked pool of survivors by this faction or that group just to show her she lacked the proper resources to do anything on her own. It was a bitter lesson but one that she needed because of her dreaded ego that often compelled her to bite off more than she could chew on more than one occasion. The pair of dark skins enjoying the tightness of her rear entered vagina slapped her lily-white cheeks more than once allowing their pride of heritage to blossom in the shit-storm of submissive surrender. They might have been defeated by an alien horde of merciless killers but they still had the juice to make a white bitch cry and sob with humiliation about her lost dignity. Their joy was short-lived because within the hour they were both decapitated by a culling robot operating on a license from central command. The very randomness of it was sobering to innocent bystanders fully comprehending the implications of their doubtful future.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.