Rock the Cradle - Cover

Rock the Cradle

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The plan is to take place on Saturday, but Jasmine didn’t want to go to school today as to not have to face the man she would probably never see again. Her feelings for him aren’t as strong as those for her father, but she has those feelings regardless. Bryce managed to convince her to go to school so that nobody will get suspicious. All it would take is one participant to get suspicious and ruin the whole thing. In the end, Jasmine decided to have one final romp with her teacher.

Now, if Jasmine is going to have one last fling with Mr. Thomas, she wants it to be fun. So before school started, she slipped into his classroom and left a note, much like the one that was left for her. Unfortunately the irony will forever be lost on the man. In it, she told him to meet her in the girl’s locker room right before lunch. Because Jasmine’s gym class is two periods before lunch and there isn’t right after because of lunch, the locker room would be empty and the two would get some privacy with little chance of getting caught. But it is the little chance that makes the whole encounter all the more exciting.

The entire morning is filled with anxiety, anticipation and just a hint of sadness. She feels bad for Mr. Thomas having to play a role in a game that will ultimately destroy him. And Jasmine is playing a part in that game. The only thing acting as her saving grace in having a gulf of sadness that would probably destroy her too is the fact that she will have a happy ending. It doesn’t fully eliminate the guilt already welling inside her, but does hinder its growth.

After gym, she showers with the rest of the girls, to keep up impressions. Then she leaves with them for the next period, but instead of heading to her next class, Jasmine heads back and goes right back into the locker room. She switches on the shower, undresses and steps under the hot stream of water. And before she knows it, Mr. Thomas is there, under the water with her and just as naked as she. He kisses her deep and with such passion. Love has brought him into something he has no idea about and it fuels him. Jasmine returns his kiss with more passion of her own. She is getting into something she knows that outcome and it fuels her.

Their tongues slip into each other’s mouths and are still kissing deeply when she puts her hand on his thigh to slowly work her way to his front. Jasmine moans into his mouth when her hand grabs his hard member. She squeezes it and strokes it. She feels it throbbing in her hand and makes her want him. It makes her forget all the drama that will take place tomorrow. It makes her forget that his fate is sealed.

Jasmine’s pussy twitches in excitement. She runs a hand across Mr. Thomas’ chest, then over her arms. Her fingers instinctively run down his belly and right down to his raging member. “You are getting bolder each time we do something crazy like this,” Jasmine says as she grabs hold of his hard, throbbing manhood.

Mr. Thomas kisses her once before he grabs her breasts. With both hands, he lies with them and then leans down to kiss and lick on one as he pinches the nipple roughly on the other. Jasmine mews softly when he starts to suck on each breast, one at a time. Then she reaches out and strokes his cock again. She feels her cunt leaking as he removes his mouth and places his lips to hers. Her lover passionately kisses her deeply as before and Jasmine squeezes his manhood again.

Throwing her arms around his neck, they lock their lips into another long kiss. The water beats on their heads, the bodies, their skin. It feels as warm as their passion. Jasmine gets further lost in that passion until she is brought back to the moment when she feels his hard cock pressing against her pussy. She feels her juices flowing out to mix with the warm water to slip down the drain. And when she can no longer take his member pressing against her, she tightens her arms and jumps up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Take me now, Mr. Thomas,” she meows. “Put your dick in me.”

Jasmine figures he would carry her out of the shower to a bench, but he does not. Instead, he places his hands around her ass to lift her a little and gets his cock lined up with her entrance. She feels the tip parting her nether lips as he lowers her onto his shaft. Mr. Thomas immediately begins pumping into her.

“Fuck me, Mr. Thomas!” she jowls. She tightens her legs and starts to rock down onto him each time she feels him pulling her down onto him. Soon the man is slamming himself upward when he pulls down. He fucks her like this for several long, intense minutes. “Yes ... yes ... yes...” she mews.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.