Rock the Cradle - Cover

Rock the Cradle

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Mr. Thomas drives down to a little breakfast place a couple blocks from his house. The place is only open during breakfast hours. And it has a carryout which makes it even more convenient, especially when they are close to closing. Waiting for the food to cook, he begins to realize that he should have called ahead. What’s done is done, though.

As he stands by the register, an elderly man is reading the morning paper. Mr. Thomas glances at the front page and snickers. There is something about a teacher and student, but the paper if folded down so he can’t fully read what it is about. And he doesn’t have to. The elderly man seems to have noticed him looking and folds the paper up then places it on the counter.

“Can you believe this nonsense?” the old man asks. “When I was young I never thought of my teacher in any way other than as a teacher. And I’ll tell you another thing. If it were one of my sons or my daughter I would tear right into their asses.”

Mr. Thomas smiles at the man. He doesn’t know exactly how to respond to that. “Maybe the student is just as responsible.”

“You’re damn right the student is responsible,” the angry old man continues. “That’s why I’d whoop her ass. The teacher should know better. What is it you do for a living, son?”

Mr. Thomas swallows hard, trying to clear that proverbial lump in his throat. “I’m a teacher myself.”

The elderly man squints at the man for a moment, as if sizing him up. “How many times have you had a female student try something with you?”

Mr. Thomas wants to be honest, but he knows he can’t. “I ... uh ... I haven’t had any. I mean not that I noticed.”

“Why then you’re damn lucky, son,” the man says, tapping the counter with his open palm. “You’re a good looking fellow, I’m sure the girls are just googly-eyed for you. The way these girls are nowadays...”

“I wouldn’t say all girls are like that,” Mr. Thomas says. And he is probably right, from his point of view. He really has never noticed any of his students looking at him in any way. And it wasn’t until Jasmine came to him after school that one day. But of course she had caught his eye long before that.

“You’re not in boys are you?” the old man asks abruptly.

“Excuse me?” the young teacher asks.

“You know a homosexual?” the man continues. “You’re not into them boy students, are you?”

“No, nothing like that,” Mr. Thomas says, feeling this conversation becoming very uncomfortable.

“Here’s your order,” the waitress says, thankfully interrupting them. “Will that be cash or credit?”

“Cash,” he answers, pulling out his wallet and handing her the cash. “Thank you. Keep the change,” he says, grabbing the bag, and without paying the old man any heed, walks out.

When Mr. Thomas gets back home he finds Jasmine in the kitchen pouring two cups of coffee. She is in his bath robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. He can see the tip of her tail swaying just beneath the hem of the robe and right away he feels his cock stirring in his pants. He places the bag on the table and moves to slip up behind her, but Jasmine has other ideas. She turns just in time to hand him a mug.

“That was fast,” she says. “I figured I’d take a shower while you were out. I hope that is alright.”

“You’re a tease,” he says, taking the mug from her.

“I know,” Jasmine grins and winks. “What did you bring us?”

Mr. Thomas smirks and turns. “The place has the best breakfast dishes. It’s all pretty hot still, but next time we’ll go in person.”

Taking a seat at the table as her teacher pulls out the containers, she looks at him, smiling. “So, you have planned a second visit from me?” she asks.

“I’m hoping so,” he answers without looking up. “I hope that maybe next weekend you can.”

“And maybe make it the whole weekend?” she asks optimistically.

“Is that wise?” he asks, taking a bite of his eggs. “I mean won’t your parents find it suspicious that you’re gone the entire weekend?”

“They won’t care,” she answers, looking a little gloomy. “I mean, my dad would worry a little if I was on my own, but not my mother.”

“What do you mean?” Mr. Thomas presses.

“Well me and my dad have always been close, and I’ll be honest, the feelings I have for you are just like the ones I have for my dad,” she explains. “I never thought I’d have feelings like that with another man.”

“So have you and...” he begins, leaving the unspoken part out.

“No, though I wanted to, but my mother wouldn’t allow that, especially after she learned of this,” she says, holding up her furry paws. “This is a result of my uncle, but I wanted it. I asked for it. Since then, she has kind of shunned me for it.”

“I think it’s pretty hot,” Mr. Thomas offers. “It makes you unique.”

She cracks a smile at him. “Enough about my crap family situation. I’m here with you right now and I want to enjoy it.”

They continue eating, carrying on with casual, light conversation. Mr. Thomas offers to clean up, which isn’t too hard. The anticipation of fucking her again only serves to make his cock stand up in his pants. “Well, I hope I get you one more time before you got to go home,” he expresses with a wanton smile.

“But I already took a shower,” she playfully complains.

“Good, then you’re nice and clean, all ready to get dirty again.” He says, capturing her up in her arms to kiss her hard on the lips.

Jasmine maneuvers herself from his arms and bounds for the room. “Then I guess you better get the mess cleaned up.”

Quickly, he finishes his light clean up and bounds toward the room. And by the time he gets there, Jasmine is already out of the robe and towel and on the bed. She is waiting for him with her ass up in the air and legs spread, tail whipping disorderly back and forth. Mr. Thomas takes a moment to stare at that beautiful, young ass. His pants fall to the floor, exposing his rock hard prick. Then he is jumping on the bed right between her legs, burying his face right into her cunt. His tongue digs into it, swirling around and eliciting a loud jowl from the catgirl early one. Mr. Thomas starts to lap at her wildly, pressing forcefully against her. Jasmine reacts by moving her hips to pump her cunt into his face and her teacher counters by reburying his tongue into the smoothness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.