Rock the Cradle
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

After a week of seeing Jasmine coming to class and acting like nothing happened the Friday before, Mr. Thomas is about ready to go crazy. All weekend and all week he hasn’t been able to take his mind off the girl. He realizes that he is a lot older than her and she is underage and a student, but none of it matters. What does matter is the erection he gets the moment she walks into class. Mr. Thomas has to work hard to suppress his cock each time. He almost wishes her were married so that he had a wife to fuck while thinking of the girl.

He doesn’t want to go through another weekend with her on his mind, but with her acting so coolly about the whole thing, Mr. Thomas resigns himself to accepting that fact. He begins the class, letting his students know that he is going to want another report due by the middle of the following week. The class groans in unison, but he swears he can single out Jasmine’s and it sounds just like it did when he fucked her. Most likely it’s just his imagination or his overwhelming desire for her. It doesn’t help him choose which course it is when the girl throws a knowing look his way. That look continues throughout the class.

When the class does finally come to an agonizing end, the students all pile out of the room except for Jasmine. She purposely fiddles around with her book and bag until everyone is gone. Then she walks up to Mr. Thomas’ desk with a smile that gives the man an instant erection.

“Mr. Thomas?” she says meekly, though the man knows she is far from that.

He looks up from his desk where he was trying to pretend that she wasn’t lingering in the first place. He looks into her eyes, which flash like a cat’s for a moment, and smiles. “Yes, Jasmine,” he answers, trying hard to keep the anticipation from his voice.

“I’m thinking of doing a paper like my last,” she says. “Maybe I’ll give another shot at something harder.”

Mr. Thomas gulps hard and a part of him quickly fills with dread. He is honestly expecting her to say something different. “That is fine,” he says, managing to keep his voice steady. “Just work on the parts I marked on your last where you had trouble at.”

Jasmine smiles thinly and says, “Thank you, Mr. Thomas.” She then turns around without another word and heads toward the door.

Mr. Thomas wants to drop to his knees, right then and there, and beg her to stop. But he restrains himself. What the fuck am I thinking? I can’t lust over a high school kid. I shouldn’t have even done what I did with her. He shakes his head and drops it down to look at the papers on his desk.

Then suddenly, Jasmine spins around and asks, “Can I get some extra credit to help with the paper beforehand?”

The man’s head shoots up, his stomach drops and he has to work hard to suppress the smile that want to form on his face. “I think we can work on that,” he says, knowing full well that that was a stupid answer.

“Oh good,” she says, brimming with happiness. “Can you come over tonight? My parents won’t be home until Monday and my brother is staying over at my aunt’s.”

Mr. Thomas remains silent for several long moments, thinking about what she just said. He knows that he shouldn’t even consider pursuing anything with the girl, let alone going to her house when her parents are gone.

“Mr. Thomas?” she asks from the doorway. “Is that a yes?”

The man just can’t help himself. “Yes,” he says with a nod. “I can be there.”

The joy on her face does not have words. Jasmine quickly writes down her address on a piece of paper, rushes over to his desk and hands it off. Before another word can be exchanged, she is rushing out the room.


Mr. Thomas finishes up the remainder of his classes and leaves his papers needing grading on his desk. He rushes from the school to hop in his car. He gave her enough time to get home and do whatever it Jasmine does before deciding to head over. Perhaps he is being reckless or perhaps too eager. But it doesn’t matter, he hasn’t felt this excited in a long time. As he starts the engine, his heart stammers in anticipation. He begins to wonder just what the devious little catgirl has planned.

Mr. Thomas pulls into the empty drive of her house and sits for a moment. He hopes that her parents are truly gone. Her brother wouldn’t be too much trouble to lie to, but he isn’t quite sure he’d be successful to a pair of adults. With a heavy sigh, he gets out of the car and heads for the door.

Jasmine opens it before he even has the chance to knock and throws her arms around his neck and herself into him. “Mr. Thomas!” she shouts. “I’ve been waiting for you. What took so long?”

The man can’t help but smile at her enthusiasm. “I couldn’t wait either, but I didn’t want to seem too presumptuous and show up too early.”

She lets go, dropping back to her feet and frowns, looking down a bit. “I figured you wanted me as bad as I wanted that juicy dick of yours.”

Mr. Thomas places his hand under her chin and lifts her head. He can’t stand to see her looking anything but elated and happy, even if it is just a show for his benefit. “You just let me know when and where and I’ll be there.”

“Awesome,” she says, turning her despair around. “Come in!”

He follows her in, riding on her ass the entire way. She leads her teacher into the living room and then spins around to ask, “Would you like some iced tea?”

“I’d love some,” he replies.

After taking a seat on the couch, Jasmine comes out of the kitchen with two full glasses of ice cold tea. They drink in silence and when he is finished, Mr. Thomas sets his empty glass down next to hers before sliding closer to her. He places his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in and lightly kissing her lips before locking onto her accepting mouth. He embraces the girl harder as their kiss turns into a deep passionate one. Mr. Thomas licks her lips before slipping his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues twist and turn around one another. Growing bolder, anticipating that this is what Jasmine wants, his hand slides down her back and Mr. Thomas pulls the girl toward him, falling back into the cushions. Jasmine slides up along him, enjoying his hand caressing her ass.

Jasmine eventually breaks their kiss, panting heavily. She pulls away and stands, smiling. “I’ll be right back.”

She leaves the room and a few minutes later returns wearing a robe. Mr. Thomas is already naked and waiting in anticipation for her. She goes over to stand in front of her teacher. Her cute little cat ears are already adorning her head, he tail pokes out from beneath the robe. Her furry paws grip the edges of the robe and she slowly peels it off. Exposing just the upper parts of her breasts, Jasmine teases him. Then she moves closer until those perky breasts are right in his face and pulls the robe down a little more to expose them fully.

Mr. Thomas grins, his eyes darting to her crotch. He really wants to see that beautiful thing again. And Jasmine knows what he wants too. So she opens her robe the rest of the way and lets it fall to the floor to stand fully naked before him. She looks incredibly sexy, especially looking like a catgirl. Me. Thomas begins to wonder what attracts him more to her. Is it her young age and youthful enthusiasm or the fact that she is a catgirl? Maybe a little of both?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.