Rock the Cradle - Cover

Rock the Cradle

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Some families have secrets, but none are anything like Jasmine's. When Uncle Markus shares it with her, it becomes a blessing and a curse. But which of those is worse?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Mr. Thomas is grading papers when he looks up to see Jasmine standing in the doorway of the classroom. He doesn’t know how long she has been standing there, but it is pretty obvious that she wants to see him. So he waves her in and she smiles, nodding as she walks toward the desk.

“Mr. Thomas?” she says meekly.

“What can I help you with, Jasmine?” he asks, looking her over. He can’t help it. Every day in class he sees her and she is always wearing the most provocative outfits. Now, like every time he sees her, he wishes the damn school would enforce some kind of standard dress uniform.

“Well, it’s about my report,” she says even more shyly. “I worked real hard on it and I was not expecting the grade I got.”

Mr. Thomas’ eyes wonder over her again and he smiles. Here is a very bright and beautiful teen girl standing in front of him and at this moment all he can think about is having his cock in her. “I was surprised with the paper myself,” he says, pulling his head out of the gutter. “But you left out several, very important details on some of your points.”

“I tried really hard to relay what I was trying to say, Mr. Thomas,” she explains.

Her teacher knows that she tried hard and he does feel bad for having to cut her grade shorter than any of her other works, but he just can’t play favorites. “This was different than your other papers,” he says with a heavy sigh. “I could see that you tried something a little different. But this particular grade is one of the five that will go in with your final grade. Because of this I had to grade you accordingly.”

“Is there something I can do to make up for it, Mr. Thomas?” she asks politely.

“I don’t have anything for extra credit this late in the semester,” he replies. “Besides, I normally don’t give extra credit of those sets of papers.”

“Are you sure?” she asks, pulling at the hem of her shirt.

Her teacher swallows hard. Is she toying with me? “Unless you have some idea of how we can work something out,” he says, testing the waters.

Jasmine smiles and pulls her shirt over her head, tossing it to the ground. Mr. Thomas is instantly stunned by what he sees next. Suddenly, the girl is sporting a pair of cat ears atop her head and soft, velvet looking gloves that stretch to her elbows. Neither of the accessories was there a moment ago and there is no way she had time to put either on. “What do you think, Mr. Thomas,” she asks, standing there in her jeans and blue lace bra. “Will you take fucking my ass as extra credit?”

Once again her teacher swallows hard. He can feel his cock harden and push against his pants. This costume is a little odd, but kind of kinky at the same time. “Yes, I think we can do that,” he croaks, his mouth suddenly dry.

Yes, Mr. Thomas may seem weak, but when faced with a half-naked teen catgirl standing just a few feet away asking to be anal fucked, he can’t hesitate.

“Good,” she says, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor at her feet. “Are you ready for me, Mr. Thomas?” Her teacher nods, licking his lips.

She walks around his desk and pushes him back into his chair. Then she turns around and bends over the desk. Her teacher stands up instantly and pulls down her jeans. A cat tail? He stares at the anomaly waving through the air right before his eyes!

Jasmine looks over her shoulder, catching the confusion and curiosity etched on the man’s face and smiles. “Don’t worry, Mr. Thomas,” she purrs. “I’m a special kind of creature as you can see. And I would like to keep the secret between just you and me.”

Mr. Thomas nods. He’ll keep anything about this whole situation as secret as secret can get. Jasmine flashes him another smile and watches him lean down. With a shrug, he runs his tongue in small circles around her lower back, past her tail and then her ass. He plants gentle kisses along her skin before running his tongue along the fabric of her matching blue panties.

Jasmine moans quietly, his tongue tracing its way along the crack of her firm ass. He takes her panties and begins pulling them off, sliding them down her long, sexy legs. Then he lowers his head and kisses the top of her ass crack. She lets out a soft moan when Mr. Thomas drags his tongue down and then back up.

The cat girl crawls up onto the desk onto her hands and knees. She lets her legs slide out, still bent at the knees and arching her ass upward like a cat saying hello. She is practically doing the splits right there on the desk, contorting her body in the most uncomfortable looking manner. Mr. Thomas feels his member jump in his pants. Then the ache grows worse. The sight of the cat girl just makes her even more irresistible. He leans in again to run his tongue down the split in her ass and onto her tight little backdoor.

“Mr. Thomas...” she starts to say, but is cut off when his tongue slips into her forbidden entrance. “Oh, fuck!” she moans instead.

Jasmine’s teacher teases her a little by licking around her sphincter instead of over it. It drives her mad, wanting to feel his tongue running over it again. “Don’t tease me,” she mewls. Mr. Thomas does as corrected and he thrusts his tongue as far into her as he can. “Mmm,” she purrs. “That feels so good!”

When her ass is nice and wet, he pushes his face into her, forcing his tongue even deeper inside her. Mr. Thomas starts sliding his muscle in and out until he feels her loosening up. Then he pulls away and sticks his finger in the hole. Sliding it in slowly, he watches her tight ass swallow it up and grips it tightly in place. He can instantly tell that she wants more.

“How does it feel?” he asks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.