Just Another Day in Dulce - Cover

Just Another Day in Dulce

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

The next day, it was quiet, comparatively. After a really full day of sex at school, the next day was usually quieter as everyone relaxed. The only one who was involved in a lot of sex seemed to be Missus Ann. She was being double penetrated and skull fucked by three guys, students, teachers, or both, every time I saw her.

Mom picked up Sis. I went to Marie’s house with her at Mom’s request. We walked in to her mother being fucked by a next door neighbor. I followed Marie into her bedroom. She turned to me and whispered, “Fuck me, Mike.”

I lifted her tunic over her head and began to work her tits. She moaned. She pulled at my tunic and I stopped fondling her long enough to pull it over my head. I let it drop and we got on the bed. We used the missionary style and I pushed into her twat until our pelvises met. We began to move enjoying the feeling until I shot my load into her cunt. She sprayed girl cum wetting my crotch. I rested on her supporting my upper body with my arms as we squirmed to keep me from losing my erection. She could feel me getting harder again in her body and rolled us over. She began to pump on my body as her cunt convulsed around my cock. I shot a second load into her feeling my crotch get wetter from her girl cum and leaking of my cum from her cunt. She lay forward on me resting when her mother came into the room.

Her mom started to suck at our junction for Marie’s juices and my cum. She was successful. I hardened again. Her mother pulled me out and rolled Marie on top of me. She pushed my hard cock into her daughter’s ass and then began to suck her cunt to get all the liquid from it.

Marie reamed her ass on my cock. While her mother sucked her cunt thoroughly. I blasted my third load up her butt and Marie had another cum wetting her mother’s face. I fell out of her ass and her mother sucked me down her throat. Then she went to Marie’s ass and began to suck it trying to get all my load out and into her stomach.

Marie moaned. “Mom, you do love cum!

Her mother came up. “Yes, Honey. I just love the taste of man milk. I love to fuck but I want the load down my throat.”

She went back down and pushed her tongue in my ass licking me as far as her educated tongue could go. I had to admit. I liked it.

Marie looked on and grinned. “Mom really does have an oral fetish.”

I hardened still again. I fucked her mother’s throat and then pulled my cock from her face and pushed into Marie’s ass. She and I fucked doggy with her mother underneath her. I could feel her mother’s tongue on my balls as I pounded in and out. I shot my last load of the afternoon into Marie’s ass. When I pulled out, her mother engulfed my softening cock. After sucking it clean, she sucked Marie’s ass to get out any cum from it.

I was tired and lay back. Marie snuggled under my arm. We snoozed for an hour. Her mother entered the bedroom and announced, “It’s time to go to the party. Get up and get dressed if you want to. I noticed that she was naked. Marie and I stood and pulled our tunics on. We went out to their family car. Her mother got in front still naked. Her father pulled her head down in his lap and headed for my house. Marie and I fondled each other.

We arrived to see Loni and Maureen greeting attendees by kissing genitals. Loni sucked my cock into her throat. She released me and then sucked Marie’s cunt and ass. We went inside. Dad was there fucking Larry’s mother with his father. It was a nice double penetration which she was vocal in enjoying. We got some snacks to eat. Marie and I sat down with her in my lap.

My cock slipped easily into her ass and she groaned with pleasure. “I like your cock, Mike.”

“I like your holes, Marie.”

About ten minutes later, Dad announced that the evening’s entertainment would be in the backyard. He opened the drapes to the sliding glass door and everyone gawked. Mom and Sis were out there naked with three men and some animals. Mom and Sis were bent over being fucked hard. Dad slid the door open and I could hear both of them saying, “Fuck my ass! Drill that cock in my butt! Cream my ass!” The men pulled out and draped my sister over a fuck bench. A small horse, a donkey I was informed, fucked his animal cock into her dilated ass. She grunted as she took his twelve inches or so into her rectum. The donkey fucked her hard until he shot a load deep in her ass. Loni’s mom was there to suck the donkey’s cock as it was pulled out and then Mary’s ass to get all the cum.

It was now Mom’s turn. She lay over a taller fuck bench and a horse was led to her. One of the men rubbed something over her butt. The horse smelled it and its cock came out and extended. It was huge!

Both men helped the horse get in position and Loni’s Mom held the horse’s cock at Mom’s butt hole. One of the men did something and the horse gave a little jump forward and slammed into the hilt in Mom’s ass. She grunted as the air was forced from her lungs. The horse began to fuck her ass with long, powerful strokes. Her sphincter was being pulled by the cock’s diameter. On every stroke into her ass, Mom grunted with the force. That huge was taking up a lot of space in her body.

The horse came after a few minutes whinnying and bucking some despite the men holding it in place. Finally, they helped back the horse back and down. The cock came out of her ass and horse cum splattered on the ground until Loni’s mother put her face to Mom’s ass and began to swallow and suck to get the cum.

Marie had bent over and I had pounded her ass hard while we watched. Loni had been butt fucked by Larry. My dad had fucked Marie’s mother in the ass. Everybody was in shock and was erotically charged by the event. I watched Loni’s mom move her mouth away from Mom’s ass and push her hand into Mom’s ass. It went in easily to the elbow. Mom was out of it but also orgasming still. Loni’s mom withdrew her hand slowly and Mom’s ass hole gradually began to close up.

The party was over and everyone went home except Larry and Marie. Larry stayed with Mary and Marie stayed with me. We fucked long and hard until very late. Dad took Mom in the ass and in the cunt in the backyard. Loni’s mom stayed to suck cocks and holes clean all night. She visited us two different times.

In the morning, everyone moved slowly to go about our tasks. Fortunately, it was an off day with no school or work.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.