Just Another Day in Dulce - Cover

Just Another Day in Dulce

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tale in my sexy new world. Watch the codes. It's a story from a young man living in the town of Dulce. Don't look for it. It's fiction in a universe that isn't real. The time is "current." Everyone fucks. Women love sex with many partners and men do, too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Caution  

In the morning, I woke to my sister blowing me. I shot my load down her throat and then stayed in her throat and released my piss. She took it as she usually did. Not a drop was missed.

My father was just leaving for work with my mother on her knees from having taken his load. She was smiling. She loved to suck cock and swallow cum. He always seemed glad to give it to her.

I had breakfast and then said, “I’m leaving for the lake for the day.”

Mom said, “Take Mary with you, Mike.”

I grimaced. Mary said, “Bro’, I won’t bother you. I just want to fuck and swim.”

Mom smiled. She said, “Good. It’s my day to be gang banged. They tend to be rough. Also, if your sister is here, they will want her rather than me.”

I knew mom valued her gang bangs. Sis and I left for the lake with towels and a cooler with drinks and food.

We were among the first to arrive at the beach area where we usually hung out. I set the towels out, stripped, and went into the water. It was cool and refreshing. When I came back, Sis was on her hands and knees sucking Marie’s cunt. I knelt behind her and pushed into her cunt making her moan. I gave her a few strokes before pulling out and giving her my cock up her ass. She screamed into Marie’s cunt as I plunged in deep and hard. I fucked her ass hard until I shot my cream into it. I pulled out and Loni was there sucking my wilting cock and then Sis’s ass for all my cum.

I went into the water again. I looked toward shore and saw my sister was being double penetrated by two of her guy friends. Marie joined me in the water. “Mary does sex a lot, Mike?”

“Yes. It runs in the family. She’s here because it’s Mom’s gang bang day. Mom will have twenty or so. Most of them two or more at a time. She doesn’t like Mary to be home because she will want some of the cocks.”

When we came out of the water, Sis was taking on another pair who were pounding her holes. She was egging them on with her words. “Fuck me! Fuck my holes! Cream my ass! Cream my cunt! Fill me up!”

The two guys shot their loads into her. When they pulled out, she sucked them clean. Sis then went down to the water to wash off. She returned to the blankets where Marie and I were lying. “Damn! That was the fourth pair already. Now, I just want to rest a little.” She turned onto her stomach to tan her butt and back.

A few moments later, Frank came up and mounted her taking her ass while she was stretched out. He fucked her long and steadily until he pumped his load into her butt. He kissed the back of her neck. “Thanks, Mary. You’ve always got a great ass.”

She was smiling. “Anytime, Frank. I like you in my ass.” Frank stood and left for another area of the beach.

The day passed with more playing in the water and fucking on the shore. It was the middle of the afternoon when we packed up and caught a ride with Marie’s mom. Marie rode my cock all the way to my house. As we turned onto my street, I shot my last load of the trip into her cunt.

“Thanks, Mike. You’ve got a good cock.” She pulled off me and stood outside the car. Sis was on her knees with her head under Marie’s skirt. Mary cleaned her cunt and then sucked my cock down her throat to clean it. Marie waved as she got in the car and left with her mother.

Mary and I went inside. Mom was lying on the floor looking fucked out. She was covered with cum and I could see more leaking from her ass. It was hot.

Sis gave a little gasp. She went to her knees over Mom. She started to lick the cum from her body. I hardened and flipped her skirt up and pushed into her ass making her groan. She lifted her head. “Shit, Mike! My ass is getting tired.”

“Sis, I can always call some guys to come over and run a train on your butt.”

“No, just butt fuck me. Do me long and slow.” Her head went back down to suck cum off Mom. I fucked her long and steadily just riding her ass for my cum. I came into her ass holding my groin tight to her butt cheeks as I came into her butt.

Just as I was pulling out, I heard my father come in the door. He entered the room. “Hello, Mike. Did you have a good day at the lake?”

I nodded. “Mary, did you stay with your mother or go with Mike?”

Sis said, “I went to the lake and played there.”

He smiled. Looking at my mother, he said, “Lucy, it looks like you had ‘em all today. Go, shower. You’re a mess.”

Mom groaned but slowly stood and wobbled into the bathroom. Moments later, I could hear the shower running.

Dad said, “I sent two of my work crews over this afternoon since they had done good jobs.”

Mary was shocked. “Dad! There’s ten in each work crew!”

“Yeah. That’s true. I was told that they and she enjoyed all of them.”

Sis grinned. “I should have stayed home. However, there was plenty of cock at the lake.”

She reached over and pulled Dad’s cock out and sucked it down her throat. She came off it. “You’ve had had some today, too.”

“Yes, the office ladies did nicely.” He pushed back into her mouth. He continued, “Gwen started my day with a blowjob. I shot a load down her throat before I got beyond the counter. Marcy was next bending over her desk. I pushed into her ass. As I fucked her, a customer came in. Angelina took him on while he sat in a chair waiting.”

He shot his load down my sister’s throat as Mom came back into the room. I beckoned to her. I had her kneel to suck me. I sat back and made her fuck her face with my cock. I knew she loved that. I held the back of her head forcing her to hold me deep in her throat until she wiggled like a fish on a line. Each time when I let her up, she was gasping but her eyes were happy even though they were watering. Finally, I shot my load deep down her throat and into her stomach.

We had a simple supper. I went to bed soon thereafter with my sister. I fucked her cunt, her ass, and shot my final load in her mouth while I was fisting her teenage cunt. I sleep soundly until morning.

I rose and went into the kitchen with my morning wood. Mom was just finishing Dad’s morning blow. He stood, letting his tunic fall. She swallowed. He waved as he left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.