King of the Cul-de-sac
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Son forces himself on his mother after they move to a suburb.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Clergy  

SMACK! I slap my mom’s big round ass, causing her to squeal. She is nude and on her way into the bathroom to shower.

Yesterday I had set us on the first steps to her being my submissive whore. This morning I could sense her resistance mounting.

So I pulled off the tshirt I had allowed her to sleep in. Revealing her beautifully curved body. Pale and dotted with freckles.

Right there in, what had been her, master bedroom I spanked her ass for a couple minutes. Pushing her face into the pillows as I dominated my own mother.

Then I made her suck my dick. She had to prove she remembered her place.

The next few days would be crucial. I had to keep her off balance. She could not be allowed to take the upper hand. Otherwise this whole venture could fail.

Mother would become my sex slave. She must fully accept her role.

I had made an online order for delivery from the big box store down the street. A vibrating cock ring, a cucumber, and some lube.

I listen as I hear the shower turn on. If I timed it right, this should be a good morning.

Sure enough, a few minutes later the doorbell rings.

I open the bathroom door and call in, “Mom, you got to go answer that.”

“I’m in the shower Brian.” She calls back.

“No, you don’t understand.” I say with a stern voice. “YOU, have to go answer the door.”

She turns off the water and steps, dripping, out. “Oh. I ... I see.” She reaches for a towel.

“You may take the towel with you, but you can’t wrap it around your naked body.” I order her.

She hesitates. Then she nods, walking past me. She heads down the stairs, towel in hand.

I follow, but stop just beyond the living room. I watch as Mom approaches the door. She holds the towel up to her chest with one hand, presumably covering her most precious spots. But it leaves her legs, hips as sides bare from the front.

From behind I can see her long red/brown hair, now plastered wetly to her back, her beautiful thick thighs, and her bare round ass, water still glistening on her delicious cheeks.

Taking a deep breath, she opens the door.

“I have a del ... oh! Oh my! Um, a delivery. Uh, for you. Ma’am.” I can hear the voice of an older gentleman.

“Oh thank you.” Mom tries to act cheerful. Like she answered the door partly covered in a towel every day. “If you would just hand it over.” That last bit sounded a tad desperate.

Now the surprised man’s voice sounds gleeful, “Oh no ma’am. First I have to make sure I brought you everything you ... need.” I can hear the rustling of a bag. “One bottle of lube. One jumbo vibrating cock ring.” Mom lets out a little gasp at that. “And one large cucumber.”

Her voice a bit shaky, “Uh, yes. That’s all correct.”

He hands her the bag. “You must sign here ma’am.” I can hear the smile in his voice.

She turns to set the bag down, flustered and forgetting the state of her near nudity.

I can hear a light smack, as the man slaps mom’s bare ass, now turned toward him.

She gasps and jumps, spinning back to face him. Then she leans forward. Presumably signing with one hand, while desperately trying to cover her shame with the other.

“Looks like a fun day for you.” The man teases.

Quickly she shuts the door on the dirty old man. Leaning her back against it. I can see her face is flush with embarrassment, as I walk into the room.

“Why?” She asks me with pleading eyes.

“You have to learn your place as a whore, mother.” I tell her, yanking her towel to the floor. “I have many lessons for you.” My dick twitches in excitement as I freely grope her big bare breasts. Tweaking her hardened nipples.

I shove her up against the door, pulling her hands above her head. She gasps as I reach down and shove my manhood into her.

I fuck her against the door as we kiss.

I give He nipple a pinch when I cum inside her.

“Now lets get dressed. We have some shopping to do.” I pinch and drag her upstairs by a juicy nipple. Mom hissing in pain the whole way.

Back in the bedroom I pull out a white tshirt for her. “Cut the bottom half of that off.” I order her as I continue searching through her drawers. A lot of ugly mom jeans and some slacks.

Finally I pull out a pair of blue sweatpants.

“And cut the legs off these.”

Mom does as she is told. “Great, now try them on.” She pulls on what are now shorts. They look a little baggy. So I have her cut a little more off, and roll down the waist. When she is done she basically has booty shorts. The bottom of which flares so much that you can just see where her ass starts to swell from her thighs.

“W ... what about underwear?” She asks. I just shake my head no.

Unhappy with the result, but resigned to her fate, mom reaches for a bra. “No.” I say. “Just the shirt.”

With a frown she pulls on the cutoff tee. It covers to just barely below her tits. Leaving her round tummy exposed. Also I can make out the shadows of her areola through the shirt.

Looking at herself in a mirror mom says, “Brian, I look like a...”

“A whore?” I ask.

“I was going to say tramp.” She says nodding.

“Good. This is how I want you to look mother. It pleases me.”

After dressing myself I lead her down to her car. Then out into the Sunday sun.

As mom drove I ponder the first time I’d seen mom whore herself.

My parents had been pretty religious as I grew up. My asshole dad even more than mom.

We spent a lot of time at the small church we belonged to.

Some time back we were there, mom and I. She was putting together flower arraignments for the next mass and I had been goofing off.

It was late, and we were nearly the only ones there.

I had creeped under some bushes to spy on mom through the basement window of the church. I did that a lot. Puberty has hit me hard, and sometimes I was able to catch a glimpse of her naked at home.

There she was, looking beautiful. One pink flower in her dark red hair. She was in the craft room in the basement. I was watching in a bush, through a window.

“Ah, Amanda. It is so good to see a servant of god happy in her work.” The pastor had walked in.

Pastor Chuck, or as the kids called him ‘Pastor skeleton’. He was skinny, tall, and old. He was super nice and everyone loved him.

That’s probably why mom didn’t think anything of it when he came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. Lightly massaging as he went on, “We all must do our part. To come when called by the lord. Or by his servants. It is important to be willing. To be Dutiful. Submissive.”

I nearly gasped when his hands slid down the front of mother’s long dress. Cupping her big beautiful breasts, and squeezing.

“W ... what are you doing?” Mom said, slightly panicked. She probably would have hopped up, but she was somewhat trapped between the old man and the table.

“Only what the lord calls upon me to do. And he calls you too my dear.” She moved her hands up to grab his wrists, but didn’t pull his hands away, as he continued to squeeze my mom’s tits.

“Pastor...” She moaned.

“Now now my dear. A woman must be obedient.” He grabbed her by her beautiful hair and yanked her head back. The pink flower fell to the floor as he kissed my squirming mother full on the mouth.

When he leaned back for air he had such a smile on his face. “Ah! As sweet as the roses.” He said.

Mother scrambled out of her chair. Tangled in her dress she fell to her knees before the bony old man.

She stared at his crotch in horror as he pulled out his big hard dick. “Accept the will of the lord.” He told her.

As she looked up at him, the word ‘no’ forming on her lips, he casually slapped her across the face.

“A woman’s place is to be obedient.” He told her. Disappointment in his voice.

He rubbed the cock on her cheek. “Suck it my dear. Be a good sheep.”

With a look of disgust on her face, my mother opens her mouth. The pastor slid his dick in. One hand grabbing my mothers hair.

As she sucked I could tell she wasn’t that good. I’d seen enough porno by then to tell a bad blowjob. But then she had probably never done anything sexual beyond missionary.

Mom slobbered on the pastor’s dick for a few minutes. Then he pulled out. “The lord requires more of you Amanda.” Mom was on her knees shaking her head and breathing heavily. “Oh yes. You are a woman of sin. It is only through suffering that we are truly cleansed. For you it shall be old testament suffering.” He pulled mom to her feet by her hair. Then forced her to bend over the table. He lifted her dress all the way up, revealing her big round ass covered only big ugly flower print panties.

With a smile he begins spanking her. Mother’s ample flesh jiggling.

“Are you ready to confess your sins?” He asked as he spanked.

“Y ... yes?” She answered.

swat! swat! “You have lascivious thoughts.”

“Mmn, yes. Ooh!” Mom answered.

“Thoughts of men, and women.” swat! swat!

“Ooooh! Yesss.” Mom answered. She rested her cheek on the table. Her eyes were closed, face turned toward me. She almost seemed to be enjoying herself.

Then the pastor took off his belt. His pants falling around his feet. Hard dick like a flagpole. Still glistening from my mother’s slobbery blowjob.

“You need your impurity punished. Don’t you?” He demanded of her. One hand resting on her ass.

“Mmn. Yesss.” Mom whispered. Her eyes still closed. She didn’t know about the belt.

Not yet anyway.

His bony hand yanked her panties down. Mom let him. Happily I think.

Then ... CRACK! Mom’s eyes went wide and she howled with the first strike of the belt across her ample ass.

She struggled to reach back to comfort the red line across her rear, but the preacher easily grabs her wrists. He held her hands behind her back as his other hand, his belt hand, rose up.

“We will punish your impurity. Punishment you truly need.” He swung. CRACK! The strike brought tears to her eyes.

Over and over that belt kissed my mother’s tender ass as she squealed.

Finally the old man relented. Letting her drop sobbing to the ground. “Are you a sinner?” He asked.

“Y ... yes. Yes, I’m a sinner.” She said through her sniffles.

“Confesses your sin.”

She was breathing hard. But her sobs had subsided. She looked up at him. “Lust.” Was all she said.

He began tugging at her dress. Frantically my mother helped our pastor take off her clothing.

She stood to take off her plain white bra. As the cloth was pulled away her big beautiful tits flopped down.

The pastor smiled and slapped her again. Harder than the first I think. Leaving a red handmark on her cheek, as she stood naked before him.

She didn’t look happy at the treatment, but she did look excited. Her breathing came fast, her thighs quivering.

The old man lifted my mother up to sit on the table. Then he obscenely spread her legs apart. “Stick your fingers up your sinful twat.” He told her.

Obediently she does. Two fingers, deep up my mother’s own hairy pussy.

“Now taste it. Taste your sin.”

“W ... why?”

SMACK! He slaps the other side of her face. Leaving a matching red print. “Whores don’t ask why. They just spread their legs and take it.”

She put her slimy fingers in her mouth. Moaning as he plunged his dick into her wet cunt.

She sucked her fingers as the pastor fucked her. Her legs wrapped around him like one of the whores on my videos. His bony hands mauling her big freckled tits.

I come out of my reverie as mom parks the car.

“Are you really going to make me go in her here dressed like this?” She asks.

I just give her a big, shit eating grin and hop out of the car.

We were at the mall. One of the biggest in the area. One of the most crowded.

Mom needed a new wardrobe. Something suitable for her role as my whore.

But I didn’t plan on getting anything here. The mall was just another lesson.

We walked through the parking lot. A car honking at one point. Though if they were honking at mom I’ll never know.

As we walk in mom definitely turns heads.

A mature slightly chubby woman in her late thirties. Long auburn hair falling well past her shoulders. Wearing blue booty shorts, and a white cutoff. Obviously not wearing a bra. Her areola visible, and her big tits jiggling around under her shirt.

She looked like a whore. And people noticed.

I made her go into some upscale clothing stores. I watched as the shopwomen gave her disdainful looks.

I watched as teens giggled and pointed. As men obviously lusted after her.

“I’ve never been so embarrassed.” She told me after I made her get food at the food court.

“Yeah. People are really staring.” I agree as she sits.

We had ordered soup from a specialty shop. When she reached for her spoon I grabbed it and tossed it away.

“No. Drink it like a dog.” I order her.

With a look of surprise, “Here. In front of everyone?”

“Yes, and pray I don’t want anything else.”

So she leans in and starts lapping up her soup like an animal. A group of teen girls laughing and pointing at her a few tables over.

Mom sits up, soup dripping from her face. I can see the humiliation in her eyes. My cock is as hard as a rock.

Shamed, my mother leans back in. Over the next few minutes she finishes off her soup. Her act on display for everyone to see. Other patrons either looking away in disgust, staring with lust, or laughing at mom’s humiliation.

She finally wipes her face clean as one of the girls walks over.

I think I’ve seen her walking around campus. She was a cute eighteen or ninteen. With freckled cheeks, orange hair, and tits that looked bigger than even my mother’s.

She looks at me for a second, almost as if seeking approval. I nod. Smiling she dumps her soda on my mom’s chest.

“Oops.” She says, insincerely. “I spilled my drink.”

My mom looks horrified. Her shirt is basically see-through now. And a lot of people are doing the seeing.

Mom looks like she is about to stand up. Get angry. One look from me and she deflates. To the girl’s great satisfaction.

“Here, let me help.” The redhead grabs some napkins and presses them to my mom’s chest. Quite obviously groping her big tits.

“Lets just get these nice and clean, you old whore.” The teen tells my mom. Flipping up her shirt. Big dangling tits now completely bare for everyone to see as the girl squeezes and jiggles them with her handful of napkins.

Mom gasps when the girl pinches her nipples. Cruelly pulling them away from her body and letting them snap back. Tit flesh wobbling deliciously.

“Well that’s as good as your saggy jugs will ever look.” She tells my mom. Then, giving me a wink, walks back to her friends.

I stand, and help my mom up. She looks on the verge of tears. “We better go. Before you get arrested.”

As we reach the parking lot, after plenty of people got a good ogle of her wet-T, I tell her, “You’d best get used to being treated like that, whore.”

We get into the car. Mom grips the steering wheel before starting the engine. Panting. In anger? Fear?

Then, without being told, she leans over and pulls my hard cock out. As she starts to suck my hard rod she slides a hand into her shorts. Moaning as her fingers dig into her wet twat.

The outing was doing exactly as I had planned. Teaching her to be turned on by the humiliation.

After mom gobbled down a mouth load of my spunk, and sucked her fingers clean of her own juices, I gave her directions to our next destination.

We pulled up to a large Victorian style house. Mom hopped out, almost seeming eager for her next humiliation.

The place was simply called Rachel’s, online. It boasted a unique clothes shopping experience for the adventurous woman.

Inside the place was packed with racks of clothes. Much of it lingerie, or sexy costumes. There was also plenty of regular clothes as well.

As we entered we were met by a short, old, Asian man.

“I am Roger. How may I help you?” He asked with only a slight accent.

“I uh, understood from the website, that is...” I start.

“Ah, you were hoping for Rachel, perhaps?” I nod. “She is not here today. She can rarely be found without appointment. I assure you, I am happy to help.” He looks my mom over. “More like this? Or a mix of slut and respectable?” He looks at me.

“Well a mix of more acceptable clothing. But with an eye toward sluttiness.” I answer to his smile.

“Good. Strip.” He tells my mom.

“I ... in front of everyone?” She asks. There weren’t many shoppers, but there were probably half a dozen from where we could see. Mostly women.

“Yes. We are a private club. Nudity is welcome.” He says.

Mom quickly strips her moist top off then drops her shorts. “Do you want to take care of that too?” He asks. Pointing at mom’s bushy cunt.

“Uh ... yeah. Yes.” I say. Warming to the idea.

He leads us to a raised platform. Turns out there are no dressing rooms. The only mirrors are on these platforms. Basically small stages. With mirrors on the ceiling, I notice.

“Lay down.” He orders her. Rushing off.

When he comes back he has a shaving kit. “Spread your legs.”

Nervously, but obediently, she does.

The old man stands between my mothers obscenely spread legs. He begins to spread lather with his expert fingers. Mom moans at his intimate touch.

I can see the other shoppers watching the show. The ceiling mirror gives an especially erotic view.

Roger begins shaving my mother’s pussy bald. She squeaks and moans as he works. Biting her knuckles to stay quiet.

Finished, he pours a little water on her crotch. Then buffs her cunny with a cloth. Like you would to shine up a gold trophy.

He motions at her newly bare cunt. Like he was selling a favored fruit. I nod my approval. Her pussy looks even cuter than before.

Then the old man leans in and begins licking mom’s cunt. She squeals and grabs his head in shock. But quickly lies back and squeezes her big tits as he expertly eats her out.

She doesn’t last long. Her body trembling as she has an orgasm there in the shop. Other patrons watching.

After she has a short rest, Roger pulls mom to her feet and hands her a wicker shopping basket.

He leads us through the racks. Picking out clothes for her to try on. Mom completely nude. She can’t stop caressing her newly smooth pubic area.

When the basket is full he takes is back to the stage and she starts trying on outfits.

She blushes as she puts on the first one. This is a more active role in displaying her nudity. The first outfit was simply a white sheer gown, with black lace underwear underneath. Complete with garter and stockings.

“Spin around slowly. Let us take a look.” The Asian man orders her. Mom obediently obeys. My cock getting hard again at how sexy she looks.

“Good. Now face the mirror. Bend over and grab your knees.” Mom poses as ordered. “Great, great. Now on your knees, hands behind your head.” The submissive pose causes her tits to jut out beautifully. “Good now strip.”

Soon she moves on to the rest of the basket. Dressing and undressing for our pleasure. As well as the entertainment of anyone who wants to watch. I set aside the stuff I like. Roger takes away the stuff I don’t.

When she had gone through that basket we go and fill another. Then a third.

Finally we sit down in some big comfy chairs to go through my keep pile and make my final selections.

“You should order her to take care of that while you decide.” The old man advises me as he heads back to his counter.

I smile. “On your knees, bitch.” I order her. Mom quickly kneels before me. She dutifully opens my pants and takes out my stiff dick. “Slowly.” I instruct her.

She gently, lovingly starts kissing and licking my dick. I sort through the clothing, paring the outfits down to a final keep pile. My mother’s head slowly bobbing in my lap.

Before I finish with the clothes I feel my orgasm coming. I grab her dark red hair and order her, “Now swallow it all, whore.” Then I cum. My mother quickly gobbling down all my jizz.

I make her put back on the slutty clothes she came in. Then we go to the counter to pay.

We walk out to the car with two big bags of ‘appropriate’ clothes for my mom.

“Doing good whore.” I tell her when she is behind the wheel. I reach under her skimpy shirt and give her tits each a squeeze. Then I give her directions to our next destination.

I think I saw when my parents marriage ended. I can’t help but think of when I saw that asshole slap her as we drive.

I had been catching my mom more and more in the nude. Since that night in the church. I didn’t even have to try.

Her towel would accidentally drop. Or she would rush to the kitchen in the nude to get something from her purse.

I doubt she even knew she was doing it. I’m sure now part of her wanted to be caught. To be seen.

My peeping on her had found her masturbating on more than one occasion. Something I’d never seen her do before.

I had found that mom left the adjoining door to the master bath open when she took a shower. If I snuck into her bedroom and hid in dads closet I could see all the way through to the shower. Then have a great view as she got dressed.

That day I was watching from my usual spot. This time I had a special treat. Mom had come home and said she was going to take a shower and a short nap. I was able to sneak in before she even got to her bedroom.

I watched as she stood before her vanity. Unbuttoning her ankle length dress. Slowly revealing more and more of her plain with bra.

Then she shimmied out of her dress. The cloth dropping to the floor. Mom stood there only in her underwear. I’d seen sexier online, but this was right in front of me. Her big round ass was turned mostly to me, but I had a good view of her chest in the mirror.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her big tits flopping out as she pulled it off. Then she quick, pulled down her panties. A strip show just for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.