5 November 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan, Karen, and Wendy are visited by a hockey agent. Alex Harper is very interested in representing Brad. Karen and Wendy have an idea to make sure Brad receives a very good contract.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Oral Sex  

Dan parked in their driveway and noticed a different car behind Wendy’s. He entered the front door, receiving his usual excited greeting from Sarg. He smiled, seeing his two loves, Karen and Wendy, seated at the dining room table. Sitting on his usual chair was a blonde-haired woman wearing a white blouse and brown skirt.

Dan walked to his two wives and kissed each one on the lips, not missing the opportunity to view their display of deep cleavage. He glanced at the woman, smiling courteously, and she wondered about the rather intimate kisses given to the two women.

“Dan, this is Alex Harper. She’s an agent with Breakaway Management. Alex, this is our husband Dan,” Karen introduced.

“Hello, Alex. Nice to meet you.” Dan smiled, offering his hand and observing her features. Shoulder-length hair shaded between Karen and Wendy’s blonde colour and brown eyes framed a very pleasant-looking face. “I imagine that people meeting you are surprised they aren’t meeting a man instead of a beautiful-looking woman.”

“Hi, Dan, It’s nice to meet you, too. I arrived a few minutes ago and was about to explain our company and what we can offer your son,” she smiled, accepting his hand. Her eyes briefly glanced at his crotch, and he noticed a hint of cleavage above her buttoned blouse.

“Forgive me for prying, but Karen introduced you as their husband. You have two wives?” Alex asked curiously.

“Fate has blessed me with the love of two incredible women. Three, including our Tina,” he smiled. They proudly displayed their matching wedding rings for her.

“I’m embarrassed to imagine what else you three do together.” Alex’s face warmed.

“Why imagine it? You can join us in bed if you like. We sleep in the same bed every night. Dan is a very good lover and is quite capable of satisfying Wendy and me, plus other women we know. Our threesomes are quite gratifying,” Karen boldly revealed.

Alex blushed at Karen’s daring offer and couldn’t help looking at the deep cleavage both women were confidently allowing her to view.

“Will your son be home soon? I’d like him to also hear the information our Management Company has to offer.”

“Brad and his girlfriend Abby should be home soon. The team just finished practice,” Dan said, standing beside Wendy.

Karen offered Alex a coffee, and the gesture was accepted by everyone.

 Here, Dan, take my seat,” Wendy offered, standing. Dan expected her to place another chair next to him, but she surprised him by making his lap her seat. Her arm went around his shoulder for support, a breast pressing against his chest. Wendy relaxed her pose, her legs dangling on either side of Dan’s. Now facing Alex, the shortness of her skirt was inches away from revealing her bare pussy.

As soon as Wendy sat on Dan, she was up to help Karen prepare and serve the coffee. Alex noticed his gaze linger on Wendy’s figure from behind.

“You have a lovely-looking home,” she commented on the large, open concept.

“Thank you, it is, but we’ll be moving next year into a bigger house. We’re a growing family.”

“Dan and I still have our three kids at home,” Karen said, overhearing their conversation.

“Plus, Dan and I are going to have three babies to add to my two boys,” Wendy confided.

Alex’s eyes darted over them as she prepared her coffee. “Most people wouldn’t approve of our living arrangement, but it certainly works for us,” Karen freely offered.


Moments later, Brad, Abby, and Jake entered the front door. “Just in time. We’re about to talk about your hockey future,” Karen said. She made the introductions and suggested the living room couch might be more comfortable. Alex stood, allowing Dan to view her shapely legs covered by a nice mini skirt.

Alex was motioned to sit on the middle cushion, with Dan on her left and Karen on her right. Brad placed two chairs across from Alex and sat. Abby smiled, taking his hand as he finished off a bottle of water. Jake also joined them, interested in the discussion about hockey.

The cushions gave way to their weight, making their short hems even shorter. Alex politely tugged at her hem to lengthen her short skirt, but the girls didn’t. Karen sat turned to her right, legs slightly open, the hem of her skirt nonexistent. Abby’s pose was relaxed, and it wasn’t the white panty that would soon be visible.

Wendy added to the close feeling again, using Dan’s lap as her seat. Her pose relaxed; her bare pussy was in view for Brad, Abby, and Jake, and almost for Alex. Dan’s arm was comfortably around her side, teasingly close to her left breast. She added to the scene by placing his other hand on her leg, meeting her short hem.

“You’re such a tease,” he said quietly of the heat emanating from under her hem.

“I know I am, and you love it!” She stole a quick kiss and pressed her breast against him.

Alex handed out several brochures highlighting the company and the benefits it offers to its clients. “Have you received any calls from other agents?” She asked.

Several, but you’re the first to actually set up an appointment,” Karen replied.

“The first point I want to make is that I’m not here today to become Brad’s agent. If a company rushes to sign you up, they’re after numbers rather than the quality of the client-agent relationship.”

“There are usually two contracts you have to consider: the contract between you and your agent and the contract between you and your NHL team. When it’s time for you to sign a contract, you wouldn’t be dealing directly with the General Manager. This is the business side of your career, and you can’t let personal feelings enter into it too much.”

“My background is in the legal field. I’m a lawyer by profession and have always had a love of sports, namely hockey. I’ve been involved in many business negotiations before switching to sports.”

“How many clients do you have?” Karen asked.

“Actually none. If you were to agree to my becoming Brad’s agent, you’d be my first client. I guess you could say I’d be losing my agent virginity to you.” Alex blushed at the comparison to sex.

“Losing your virginity with us could be quite enjoyable,” Karen smiled, smoothing her hand over Alex’s upper leg. Alex blushed again and couldn’t help but look at all the legs that the short hems revealed.

“I’d do my best to keep you, Brad, as a client through your junior years and into your pro career. I know all of this could be quite overwhelming for you and your family. I would be with you every step of the process to keep you fully informed of anything that would involve Brad. Foremost, I’d have his best interests always placed first and hopefully develop a long and mutually satisfying relationship with you and your family.”

“What sort of relationship?” Karen tested, a hand to her knee, her desire to have Alex in her bed becoming more obvious.

“Karen, do you always have sex on your mind?” Wendy joked.

“Pretty much.” She smiled, looking at Alex. Â Â Â ______________________________________________________________

“One question I have is why would Brad need an agent in his first year of junior?” Dan wondered.

“Some players will play junior, move onto university, and develop a career that doesn’t include hockey and may not want or need an agent. Then there are players like you, Brad, who have shown early potential. I would be lying if I didn’t say we’d want to make money off your sudden popularity, but you should also benefit from it.”

“I bet you Sydney Crosby or John Tavares didn’t have their hockey stick, sweater, and puck added to the Hockey Hall of Fame in their Junior rookie year, but you now have. I have no doubt CCM will make money from kids buying the same stick you endorse. That would be my first target, CCM. I’d ask them, do you want Brad Hayward to continue setting scoring records using your sticks and wearing your skates or switching to a competitor’s brand?”

“Wow, my skin is tingling already.” Brad smiled at the possibilities.

“That’s my job, to make your skin tingle,” Abby smiled, kissing his cheek, then placing his hand on her leg high above the knee.

Alex couldn’t help stealing glances at three pairs of shapely legs that ended at short hems, plus Dan rubbing Wendy’s leg teasingly high above her knee.

“Products or services you’d promote using your name are called endorsements, and they don’t have to be hockey related. Some pros have their names attached to non-hockey products such as Chevrolet automobiles, banking firms, energy drinks, and food brands, to name a few.”

“Some players have signed endorsement deals that are long-term, worth millions of dollars, and can continue long after you’re retired from the sport. Sydney Crosby, for instance, promotes several businesses and makes about four and a half million a year, not including his hockey salary.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.