Switch - Cover

Switch

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A gift of one of Matam's fetishes leads to a man changing bodies with his best friend's wife, and both of them descending into depravity. Old School Story Codes: tg, body swap, mc, mf, ff, humil, be, pierced, tattoo, best, bimbo

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Body Swap   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Transformation  

Lisa shifted the packages she was carrying around in her arms with a grunt. The small woman knew she probably shouldn’t be trying to carry all of them home by herself - still, she was in a hurry, and it wasn’t like she was going to call her husband, Greg, to come pick her up just a few block from home. She could certainly...

“Whup ... oh ... noooo!!”

A small trip on the broken sidewalk, and her precariously balanced armload suddenly became airborne as Lisa fell forward with a yelp. She threw her arms out, but her eyes were mostly following the flight of all of the shopping she’d done over the last several hours, her quick mind calculating which contents of which packages were going to break on impact with the...

“Whulf!” Lisa caught herself as she hit the sidewalk with a gasp, then let out a sharp cry as the smallest package landed in front of her with the clear sound of glass breaking.

“Oh ... dammit,” she yelled, tears coming to her eyes. That had been the one she’d bought as a small gift for David and Michelle - Greg’s best friend and his wife. She’d been so happy she found it - Greg, always very surly, had been even worse the last few weeks as work stress was beginning to get to him. She’d hoped that finding a nice present for his friend might cheer him up (and make him a little less snarky). She reached out a slender hand towards the package, trying not to cry with frustration...

... and blinked as she realized that a pair of sandaled feet were sitting motionless next to it. She looked up in surprise, and then scrambled to her feet, flushed with embarrassment.

“Oh! I ... I’m sorry! I didn’t see you ... I didn’t hit you with any of the packages, did I?”

As she stood, brushing herself off, she stopped speaking in surprise. Standing in front of her was a very small man - even shorter than she was, which didn’t happen to Lisa very often. He was of some hard to determine oriental ethnicity - brown leathery skin with wrinkles, and soft brown eyes that twinkled with mirth (or something like it) beneath a broad-brimmed hat.

He stood with a grin, holding the other most breakable package in the bunch.

“Not at all. I did, however, catch this for you. Perhaps you would like it back?”

“Oh! Thank you!”

Lisa reached for the package, glancing down at the other adornment of the small man - a tray balanced before him on straps over his shoulders, covered in small trinkets and statues. A sign read “Fetish’s - $5”. The tray held almost uncountable statues in all shapes and sizes - people, buddhas, animals, and things that were ... unidentifiable.

She realized as she looked at them, and then looked around, that somehow, miraculously, not one of the packages that had flown from her arms had hit the man or his tray. They lay around him, all but the one she knew was broken seemingly in remarkably good shape in spite of their unintended dispersal.

“Oh god, I am so sorry - I could have knocked all of those over! Oh, I am so, so sorry...”

The man grinned wider.

“No harm done, miss. Please, take your package. Perhaps you would like to buy a fetish?”

“Well, I ... sure,” Lisa said. They certainly weren’t the kind of things she would ever buy, but at $5, it wasn’t like they were very expensive, and it seemed like the least that she could do, even if they were junk...

Her eyes lighted on one of the larger ones and she paused, staring at it. It was a stylized representation of a man and a woman embracing, one flowing into the other as they wrapped around each other. It appeared to be made out of some kind of stone.

It was remarkably beautiful.

Even more importantly, she thought as she looked down at her broken gift, it was exactly the kind of thing that David and Michelle loved, having similar statues all over their apartment.

“Is ... how much is that one?”

“All $5, miss.”

“Really?” Lisa said, shocked, “Are you sure? That one seems like it should be more.”

She stopped and blushed - was she really trying to talk the man into charging more for something she was about to buy? That was definitely the guilt and embarrassment talking.

The man nodded broadly.

“Yes - all five dollars. Consistency, you know. It is beautiful, though, is it not? It is for making the perfect mate...”

Lisa nodded as well, and reached into her purse, pulling out $5.

“Very beautiful, yes. Thank you.”

She gave him the money and then reached out for the small figurine. As it touched her hand, she shivered suddenly. As she held it up to inspect it, another figure on the tray fell over with a rattle. Had she not been enraptured by the first fetish, she might have caught the strange look of exasperation on the small man’s face as he grabbed the second (prone) statue.

“Ah ... and since you are such a ... nice lady, this one really should go with it...”

Lisa reached out to take the second statue with a look of surprise as the man waved her away as she grabbed her purse for more money.

“No no - these want to go together, I think.”

“Well, uh ... thank you. Thanks very much!”

Lisa held up the second statue, again with a shiver, and her brow furrowed as she inspected it. It was of a very similar style to the first - featureless, stylized human figures, seemingly two male and two female - but the positioning was odd. The largest of the four stood in such a way that its arm curved down around one if the kneeling females and seemed to melt into the back of her head, while its arm wrapped around the second female, drawing it in for a kiss, again with it’s hand flowing into the back of her head. The kneeling female was directly in front of the second male figure (standing alone). From her position, it almost looked like she was...

Lisa began to blush furiously at the idea of what the second female was doing.

“Thank you for your business,” the small man beamed as Lisa hurriedly placed the second statue in her purse, “may it bring you and the recipient much pleasure.”

As the man toddled away and Lisa gathered up her packages once again, it fleetingly crossed her mind to wonder how he knew that it was a gift for someone else. But that was quickly forgotten as she continued home, walking quickly in the hopes of making it home without any further mishaps.

“Yeah ... yeah ... uh-huh ... I know, I ... uh-huh...”

David rolled his eyes at the phone tucked under his chin. A bassy, somewhat piercing voice could be heard coming from the phone, without much interruption as it clearly ranted about something. David began to pick up and sort through the mail on the kitchen table as it was obvious he wasn’t going to get a word in edgewise any time soon with Greg in this kind of mood.

“Uh-huh ... I, hey - what’s this?”

David held up the package that was buried underneath the mail, and inspected the return address.

“What? Yeah, I’m listening to you! Dude ... chill, I just - did you guys send us a package?”

David started to pull open the paper around the small box.

“Huh. I see. So you’re saying Lisa thought it would be a nice present for us. Kidding! I’m kidding. Man!”

With a sigh, David thought, on the one hand how unfortunate it was that Greg and Lisa lived so far away, and on the other hand, how sometimes he was relieved that Greg was now her problem and not his. His best friend he might be, but sometimes he was so damn surly...

The box finally opened, and David tilted it so that the contents slid out into his open hand. A sudden shiver went through him as the first cool stone statue settled into his palm - a small stone statue of four figures that he set on the table. He then shook the second statue out, along with some tissue paper that was wrapping it. He lifted the second one up to look at it, with another odd shiver.

“Wow ... they’re beautiful! Thanks!”

David turned the statue over in his fingers, looking at the smooth way the two male and female figures seemed to flow into each other. As he turned it, he found that it looked almost like the figures shifted in the light, so it was difficult to tell which was the man and which was the woman. As he inspected the figurine, his eyes drifted up to the clock, and he spat out a curse.

“Shit - I gotta go catch my flight! Yeah ... to DC today. Yeah. Just till tomorrow. Uh-huh. Yup, still staying at your place tomorrow night. Sucks that you’ll be out of town, but it’ll be good to see Lisa. Listen, I gotta go - tell her we love the statues. Well, I’m sure Michelle will, too. Yeah. Later.”

Quickly setting the statue down on the table next to its counterpart, David set the phone in its cradle and grabbed his bags. Glancing at his watch, he let out another small curse and rushed out to catch a cab to the airport, hoping he would make it in time.

David awoke into the half-light of early morning and was suddenly intensely disoriented. Where was he? He felt strange ... this wasn’t his room. A strange tickling sensation in his head seemed to be accompanied by a ... voice? Something like a voice ... a dream maybe? Fading...

Through the haze of half-consciousness, his brain slowly pieced together a memory of what was going on. DC. Right. He was in DC, for work - he’d arrived yesterday, and had spent most of the day in meetings. Today would be more meetings, and then off to Greg’s place overnight for a quick set of meetings there before heading home.

He was parched. He blearily tried to find the clock in the darkness, and then leaned in close to see it. For some reason he’d thought the clock was on the other side of the bed when he went to sleep last night. And his vision was even blurrier than it usually was at this time of morning.

6:00 am.

Christ. He’d barely gotten three hours of sleep.

With a yawn, he slid out of bed, fumbling in the darkness to find the bathroom. His body felt really weird, but between the grogginess and general disorientation he felt, he couldn’t figure out what was wrong.

Finally he reached what he thought was the bathroom, and reached up to switch on the light. It took him a moment to find the switch - it was higher up on the wall than he’d expected. This hotel definitely laid things out oddly.

The sudden flare of light made him squeeze his eyes shut with a small grunt. Blinking furiously against the light, he began to fumble around trying to find a glass on the countertop. It was only after a few moments of confusion that he realized that the counter didn’t appear to have any of the standard hotel fare such as water glasses. Though ... what was all this stuff on the counter? Pink toothbrush, soap, a pink-handled hairbrush... ?

David looked up, blinking away the remaining blurriness, and looked at himself in the mirror.

Then blinked. Then blinked again.

Then screamed.

The high-pitched female voice that came out would have been a shock, were his brain not already in such a state of intense disbelief that it barely registered on him.

Staring back at him from the mirror was the pretty face of Lisa. Greg’s wife. Screaming, as he was. Under other circumstances, he would have been taking in the tiny woman’s gorgeous, naked body. She was incredibly petite and slender, with smallish, perky A-cup breasts topped with surprisingly dark and prominent nipples. Between her slim white thighs was nestled a patch of brown fur that matched the brown hair that tumbled down to her shoulders.

Under normal circumstances, he would have quite enjoyed seeing her naked.

As it was, he was staring to hyperventilate.

“What’s wrong? What is it?”

David turned at the unexpected voice to find himself looking up at his best friend, Greg. He’d never had to look up at Greg before, being several inches taller than his still-tall friend.

Not any more, however, as David looked up into the now much taller Greg’s face, a face wearing an expression of bleary concern for his screaming wife.

With a small squeak, David’s eyes rolled up and he fainted, falling once again into blackness.

David’s eyes crept open slowly. What a bizarre dream he’d been having...

“Geez honey, are you OK?”

David’s eyes snapped wide open and he turned his head to once again see Greg’s concerned face leaning over him.

Not a dream.

“Oh, god,” David breathed.

Greg smirked down at him (her?) - an expression David knew well. Though he’d never seen it from this angle. He realized he was lying on the bed again. Still naked. As was Greg.

“Well you’re awake then. What the hell happened? Why did you scream like that?”

“Greg, I ... listen, I...”

David found to his horror that try though he might, he couldn’t say what he wanted to: “I’m not Lisa! I’m really David! I don’t know what the hell is going on but for the love of god put some clothes on and let me get up!”

Finally he managed to squeak out:

“I though I saw something weird.”

Greg raised one eyebrow in his classic and infuriating expression of “what the hell are you talking about”. Then favored the person he thought to be his wife with a mock pout.

“Did my poor little wife have a nightmare?”

David, still disoriented and trying to figure out a way to tell his friend what was really going on finally gave in and nodded noncommittally. In many ways, David certainly felt like he was having a nightmare.

Greg’s expression suddenly returned to something like his former smirk, though subtly different somehow. It was an expression David had never seen, and when Greg’s eyes obviously drifted down his naked female body he realized with horror why he’d never seen it and what it must mean.

“Well, since you got me up all early like this, I guess I might as well take advantage of it before I have to go to work.”

“Greg, w-waitmmpph!”

David’s eyes widened in horror as Greg lunged in and began kissing him - her. He was horrified, disgusted at the thought of kissing another man, and even more so at the thought of kissing Greg of all people.

And yet, of course, he wasn’t kissing “another” man at all. She was being kissed by her husband. And the body David was in was quite used to kissing Greg, and moreover, liked it quite a bit. As her questing tongue, acting of its own volition, indicated, not to mention the rising tingle through body parts that he’d never owned before.

He tried to muster up some ability to resist Greg’s advances, though his resistance was crumbling fast.

And then Greg reached up and cupped one of her small breasts, a rough thumb drawing over a very hard nipple.

David moaned loudly, his feminine groan of pleasure filling the room even though muffled by Greg’s mouth.

Greg pulled away from the small woman’s lips with a grin.

“Wow, someone is a little sensitive today!”

David would have responded in some way - indeed, this was the perfect opportunity to try to resist what was happening. But he was somewhat overwhelmed. In his male body, his own nipples were extremely sensitive - much more so than most men’s, he knew. And if someone had told him that he could experience a thousand times more pleasure from his nipples, he would have had trouble imagining what that could possibly be like.

Now he knew. And as Greg’s hand cupped his other breast and both thumbs began to stroke her nipples, David let out a choked sob of pleasure, gasping in disbelief at the overwhelming sensations of his new female body.

He realized, vaguely, that Greg was shifting position while David/Lisa moaned, reduced to writhing in pleasure at his touch. Suddenly the hands lifted from his nipples and David let out a small whimper of disappointment. As the tingling pleasure faded to a dull throbbing matched by something between his legs, David suddenly realized that Greg had grabbed her feet and was pushing them upward, spreading her thighs.

David blinked, gaining some sense of awareness through the haze of lust his new body was feeling, and realized that Greg was poised above him, between his/her spread legs. Her small body was folded in half, her small feet up near her face. Vaguely, David remembered how, in his own foot fetish, he’d always found Lisa’s dainty feet incredibly attractive.

With as sudden reawakening of his earlier horror, David belatedly realized what was about to happen. He looked up at his grinning, dark-skinned friend, blissfully unaware that the mind inside that pretty little body was quite male. Greg hovered above him, looking lustfully down at his beautiful wife.

David’s eyes drifted downward and his pretty eyes widened. In all the years they’d known each other, he’d never seen Greg naked. He realized suddenly (and with a small amount of envy and a large amount of horror) that though part of it might be his new diminutive size, it appeared that Greg’s cock was quite a bit larger than David’s own ... well, in his male body. And David wasn’t small, by any stretch.

“Wait, wh-what are OHHHHHH...”

Greg suddenly slid his cock up and through the folds of David/Lisa’s pussy. The pleasure was unreal - it made the sensations from his new nipples seem almost tame in comparison. The sensation each time Greg’s cock slid over David’s new clit elicited a sobbing moan of pleasure that reduced any possibility of words to the same senseless mush that David’s brain seemed to be becoming. Greg slid his cock up and down in David’s new slit, and wet squishy sounds emanated from between his/her legs.

“My god, honey, you are so wet!”

David choked back a sob.

“Please ... please,” he whimpered. He could not have told you what he was begging for - for this bizarre nightmare to stop, or for Greg to bring the spiraling, aching pleasure where it so desperately wanted to go.

Greg, however, knew only to interpret his wife’s begging moans in one of the two ways. And with a grin, he attempted to sate her obvious need, as well as his own.

“AANGGGGGGGHHHH!!!”

David’s eyes went wide as Greg suddenly plunged his cock into his/her dripping, aching pussy. And once again, the pleasure reduced even the previous unimaginable bliss to a pittance by comparison. She. Felt. So. FULL! David had periodically fantasized about what it might be like to have sex as a woman, but he’d never imagined ... it could never have been like...

Someone was screaming, loudly and repetitively. As David clawed at Greg’s back with each thrust, through the blasting waves of pleasure ripping through his small, female body, he realized two things: the screaming must be coming from him, and that this could only be what a female orgasm felt like. Some small, crushed part of his mind also prayed this was an orgasm, because he thought that if he felt any more pleasure, he might be reduced to a drooling, cumming vegetable.

As he/she screamed and sobbed in bliss, he vaguely heard Greg starting to grunt as well, and as a second wave of explosive pleasure ripped through her small body, he suddenly felt something warm spreading inside his belly.

As he came down from his second female orgasm, he began to cry quietly as he realized he’d just been fucked by his best friend ... who had cum inside his wet cunt. And he’d loved every second of it.

He shivered as Greg began stroking his hair. Apparently crying afterwards wasn’t entirely abnormal.

“Wow. You came hard there, huh?”

David’s small body shuddered in aftershocks of pleasure, and all he could do was utter a wordless moan of something like assent. After a moment, Greg pulled himself off of his small wife and his cock slid out of her. David let out a loud, involuntary whimper as she felt her pussy throb in pleasure and then sudden emptiness as he slid out of her cunt. Greg kissed her and then rolled off the bed.

“Gotta get to work...”

David lay there, gasping for breath, as cum dribbled out of his gently pulsing pussy.

As Greg got ready for work, David closed his eyes and feigned sleep. He was terrified to do anything at all for fear of inviting more sex from his oblivious friend (and even more terrified that he might want it, from the aching tingling in his female body that seemed to take forever to fade). He managed to hide his wakefulness until he felt Greg kiss him gently on the cheek, and then a few moments later heard the front door close.

David opened his eyes and swung his legs off of the bed, blushing deeply as he felt the cum starting to ooze out between his legs. As he stood, he had to catch himself on the bed - his small legs were incredibly wobbly, both from the intense orgasm he’d experienced a few minutes earlier, and from the intense bizarreness of the situation (and body) that he found himself in. Finally he found his feet, though, and walked gingerly to the bathroom.

Though he knew what he was going to see when he walked in, it was still somehow a shock, and one small hand flew to his mouth as he looked into the mirror to see his best friend’s tiny nude wife staring back at him.

“Oh my god,” he choked out, “this can’t be happening.”

He stood, fascinated and horrified, and felt his new body while staring at it in the mirror, verifying that he was feeling what he was seeing. He cupped his small, perky breasts, careful not to touch his nipples for fear of the sensations that would bring, and still gasped at the sensual pleasure from the completely unfamiliar orbs. His hands wandered downwards, feeling Lisa’s smooth belly and thighs, her tight little ass ... one hand hovered near the cum-covered folds of her pussy, and his breath quickened. Slowly, with some effort, he pulled her small hand away to resist touching herself there.

As he watched the pretty little woman in the mirror fondle and touch herself, he began to feel a strange aching warmth between his legs, which seemed to be echoed in his now-hard nipples. He realized that he must be feeling Lisa’s body getting turned on - he was certainly attracted to the adorable little woman in his normal body, and had often wondered what she looked like naked. Now that he was watching her ... himself ... standing nude in front of the mirror, it was clear that his attraction hadn’t diminished. The faint smell of sex wafted up from his obviously wet pussy - the smell of an unfamiliar woman, arousing him further in its own right.

Lord ... he was in a body that just looking at in the mirror would get him turned on.

Dizzy with disbelief, arousal and confusion, David started the shower and, after a few moments stepped under the warm water to wash his new body off.

He gasped at the sensations that flowed through him. The water seemed to outline every curve, every fold of the new body that wasn’t his own. As water ran over his small breasts and hard nipples, he let out a small whimper of pleasure. As it poured between his thighs and over his slit, washing away the cum, he let out a moan.

This can’t be normal, he thought shivering just outside the limits of actual pleasure, she couldn’t possibly be this sensitive all the time - she’d never be able to function!

As he began to wash his small body, it only became more distracting, and finally he found himself giving in to the temptation. With a small groan, he ran the soap over first one nipple, then the other, shivering in pleasure. Almost unbidden, the other hand slid down between his slender thighs, which he spread to allow easier access to his pussy.

As his fingers touched his new pussy, he moaned loudly. The feeling was unbelievable. His fingers slid through the slippery folds and then, trembling, found his clit.

David squealed.

The pleasure as his fingers slid over his clit was unreal. He fell back against the shower wall, the water running over his small body, as his fingers rubbed and rolled the little nubbin back and forth. He was gasping and sobbing in pleasure. His other small hand fell away from his breasts, dropping the soap, and he savored the sensation of the streams of water striking his hard nipples as he slid his hand down over his ass, and slowly towards the folds of his pussy ... and then slid two fingers into his hot, wet cunt.

David screamed.

He began cumming almost immediately, writhing in the shower as he pounded his fingers into his cunt from behind while his other hand stroked and rubbed his clit. His second orgasm followed on the heels of the first and he was sobbing incoherently as that one burst into a third.

Finally, after coming down from his fourth orgasm, he was able to regain some modicum of control, and pull his fingers from his throbbing cunt. His legs were even more shaky now as he stepped out of the shower and began to towel his small, exhausted body off.

He caught his eye in the mirror and began blushing furiously at what he had just done, the red cheeks adorable on Lisa’s pretty face.

David sat at the kitchen table in Lisa’s bathrobe, drumming his fingers on the table. He’d made some coffee, only to discover (and remember) that Lisa didn’t like the taste of coffee. It seemed that his reactions and tastes were some sort of bizarre blend of his own and hers. He’d sat there for over an hour staring at the cooling coffee, his mind racing, trying to figure out what had happened, whether this could possibly be real (it sure felt real).

Finally, he grabbed the phone, and dialed the hotel where he had been staying in DC. A brief conversation with the front desk determined that “he” had left about an hour earlier. He then dialed his cell phone, which went straight to voicemail.

“Uh ... hi ... David? Uh ... this is ... Lisa. I think you might know what this is about. Call if you get this. Bye.”

He found that he still couldn’t actually say what had happened out loud, even to the voicemail. With a sigh, he stared at the phone in frustration. Would Lisa (assuming she was in his body) know that she was supposed to come here? With any luck, she’d figure it out, and would arrive soon. Maybe together they could figure out what had happened. And more importantly, how to reverse it.

Finally, he drew a deep breath and got up, pulling Lisa’s robe tight around his small body, and shivering at the feel of the fabric running against her nipples. He had no idea what Lisa was supposed to be doing today. He thought she would probably be going to class (as she was in graduate school), but it wasn’t like he knew where that was, or what to do anyway. He might as well throw some clothes on and walk around for a little bit outside, maybe get some lunch. With any luck Greg would be leaving before coming home, so he wouldn’t have to deal with that again, and if Lisa (he assumed she must be in his body) stuck to his original plans, she would be getting here in a few hours anyway, so they could try to figure this out then.

With an expression of set determination, David went upstairs to find some clothes, and then to go out and see the world as Lisa would see it.

David opened the door to Lisa and Greg’s house, shivering, eyes wide and red from obvious crying, as his pretty, feminine lower lip trembled.

His couple of hours outside hadn’t gone so well. At first it had been fine - he’d pulled on a t-shirt and jeans, and though the tight jeans felt very strange against his female crotch, he’d almost felt normal for a little while.

At least until he’d started walking around the city.

In his own body, David was a very large man - usually towering over most of the people around him. He rarely was around anyone who would make him feel small. Lisa, on the other hand, was “petite” at best. She was 5’2” if one was being generous, and a very slight girl.

Somewhere in his mind David had realized that he it would be odd to be smaller than other people around him.

He hadn’t expected to be terrified.

As he’d walked around, the fact hat everyone around him was so much bigger than he was now triggered some sort of extreme reaction in his mind and her body. He found himself staring around, panicked, as men (and many women) brushed by him on the bustling street. The terror seemed to throw his new body completely out of whack hormonally - after a half hour or so, he’d finally found himself pressed up against a wall, shivering and beginning to cry.

Pulling himself together, he finally maneuvered his way into a nice (if somewhat empty) restaurant, and managed to order some lunch. And a stiff drink to go with it and settle his nerves. As he sat, picking at his salad, a man had sat down at the counter next to him and started chatting with him.

It had taken him several minutes to realize that the man was hitting on him.

Even worse, a number of other realizations soon followed. First was the realization that he’d stupidly left Lisa’s wedding ring sitting on the bathroom counter after taking a shower, so he didn’t have that to fend off the guy.

Second, was the terrifying realization that his small female body’s strange sexual overdrive returned with a vengeance as she was drawn into a conversation with the guy. He wasn’t unattractive, and Lisa’s body was turning out to be horrifyingly non-discriminating in its horniness. The ache from the morning in her pussy and nipples came back even stronger, as her whole body began to tingle at the man’s attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.