Two for Tango
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Elaine is spoken for but a mishap with a hot-dog may have fucked things up!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality  

Mrs Margo Richmond was relaxing in her bath-tub after a trying day at the university office.

With her head rested back and her eyes closed she softly sponged her breasts as her thoughts swam around her head.

Her day had started well enough, having carefully dressed in a prim grey formal suit that subtlety showed off her sensual lithesome figure.

She’d had an important staff meeting with her underlings and at 39 she still enjoyed the lecherous admiration from male colleagues, for there was no doubt she was a sexy looking vixen.

That’s what frustrated Margo; she could so easily have an affair. Get some proper cock inside her once again. She was bored with her dildos. She longed for a hot throbbing cock!

But she had worked her attractive butt off to reach the top; while other able females had fallen by the way-side; bogged down in affairs.

No! she was not going to throw it all away on an affair with a man! ... or a woman!

Oh yes! ... she’d had women make a play for her too!

Lesbianism was all in fashion; but still just as messy; that’s for sure.

Men she came into contact with socially, at the country-club or at concerts, occasionally indicated they were up for a fling with her; seeming to sense she was in a sexless marriage?

It was true; she and George no longer shared a bed; or had sex.

The medication he takes since having his heart bypass gradually drained him of any sexual appetite. So George got himself a dog to share his affections; a chocolate coloured Boxer.

It was a ‘proper man’s dog’ according to George; muscular intelligent and strong.

He’d wanted to call it ‘Nigger’ after the dog from his childhood; but Margo had persuaded him to name him ‘Tango’.

George was still OK with his business and golf buddies though.

He was an independent financial advisor dealing largely with fellow Country Club members. That’s where he was now and Margo didn’t expect him back home before ten this evening.

As for Elaine, she was coming along just fine and was at the Valentine Hop with Gerald. Elaine would marry into a respected family with ‘the Goodfellows’.

Margo rose out of the bath and stepped onto the bath-rug.

After mopping herself with a fluffy towel she slipped into her large white terry-towel bathrobe and stood by the hand-basin, brushing her teeth. It was a habit she’d had since her honeymoon; a pre-cursor to love-making.

Then she put on some tasteful jewellery; a pair of drop diamond earrings and a matching chocker necklace.

You see, when Tango reach puberty it was much the same time as her daughter began her periods!

The scent of Elaine’s snatch during her periods was as nectar for Tango.

When coming-in from school, Tango’s snout would poke right up her short skirt and his Todger would come sliding out! ‘Jesus! that was some cock!’

Sometimes his weight would throw the girl; and if Mago hadn’t intervened his snout could have easily penetrated her pussy! Margo would slap his Todger hard; making it retreat!

Elaine was too naïve of the attention to realise.

Margo though was alarmed yet very curious and it wasn’t long before she’d began masturbating over an outrageous idea.

Then came an opportunity to be alone in the house with the big chocolate-brown dog.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.