The Nile Isn't Just a River - Cover

The Nile Isn't Just a River

Copyright© 2017 by The Magewar Covenant

Chapter 1

“You’re so lucky, Lucy,” Rebecca smiled wistfully.

“Yeah girl,” Melissa pouted. “Are you sure he doesn’t want a duo?”

Lucy felt bad for her friend. She’d been having a slow day too until her best client called.

“Sorry, Mel,” she shrugged. “I asked; it’s still a ‘No.”

“Well ain’t that the shit,” Melissa said and loudly kissed her teeth.

“Don’t give Lucy such a hard time, Mel,” Rebecca said, a frown on her beautiful face. “She did ask.”

“Okay, okay. Stop frowning!” the taller but equally beautiful redhead said, holding her hands defensively before her. “Sorry, Lucy. There, I apologized. Happy, Becky?”

“It’s okay, Mel,” Lucy smiled. “I know how you feel. It’s been a slow day.”

“Tell me about it,” Rebecca sighed and ran her fingers through her curly blonde hair. “There’s only so many candies I can crush before I start going cross-eyed.”

The beautiful blonde crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Lucy and Melissa laughed.

It was a lovely summer day in the city, with bright sunlight shining through the curtains which covered the condo’s windows. It was nearly the end of lunch hour, but only Rebecca’d had a client so far. He was a last-minute booking through the agency’s website who’d only scheduled half an hour and hadn’t left any tip whatsoever. The blonde hadn’t been impressed with his performance behind closed doors either, though she hadn’t gone into details - she was still new enough and sweet enough to not want to ‘kiss and tell’.

Melissa of course had no such reservations. She’d spent the last hour describing some of her worst half-hour sessions in graphic detail. Lucy had joined in occasionally too.

Rebecca had been equal parts horrified and in stitches from laughter throughout.

“I’m going to go get ready,” Lucy said.

The petite, dark-haired beauty rose from the sofa in the condo’s living room. She lifted up onto her toes and stretched her arms straight above her head, yet her hands still didn’t come anywhere near the white ceiling.

Lucy put her hands together and pulled her arms backwards. A mix between a hum and a groan rumbled in her throat as she felt her muscles stretch. Firm young breasts pushed forward prominently as - dressed only in a lacy black bra and thong - Lucy arched her back.

“No need to show off the goods for our sake, Sugar,” Melissa remarked sarcastically. “Save it for Mr. Mama’s Boy.”

“You know you want a piece of this,” Lucy countered, always up to give as good as she got from the redhead.

For added effect, Lucy lightly pinched her own nipples through the fabric of the bra, then ran the flat of her hands sensuously down her ribs. She trailed them across her taut tummy, then behind to cup her own ass in each hand. For the finale, she squeezed each of her cheeks firmly, then playfully smacked the right-side one hard enough to make the flesh jiggle.

“Oh yes, sign me up!” Rebecca moaned seductively and licked her lips, getting in on the fun. “I’ll even offer a discount on my rates!”

Lucy and her friends all laughed.

She left the living room and headed for the bathroom to get in costume. Less than twenty minutes later - and right on time, Lucy knew even without bothering to look at a clock - three precise knocks sounded at the door to the condo unit.

Dark hair tied back in a severe ponytail and dressed in smart-looking business suit complete with jacket and skirt, Lucy stepped to the door and peered through the peephole. She immediately recognized her top client through the small hole and opened the door.

“You’re late,” Lucy said flatly and with a well-practiced, icy look in her eyes. “Go to your room right now, young man.”

“Yes, Mother,” the significantly older man in an expensive business suit said meekly as he stepped inside. “I’m sorry, Mother. It won’t happen again.”

“I don’t have time for your excuses,” Lucy replied severely. She shuddered theatrically. “You disgust me,” she sneered. “If you’re not out of my sight in ten seconds flat, you’ll regret the day I fucked your worthless father and the condom broke. Almost as much as I do.”

“Yes, Mother,” the older man repeated.

Lucy started to count down from ten. He quickly kicked off his shoes - though he stopped long enough to line them neatly out of the way against the wall - then hurried down the short hall to their usual room. As he moved, Lucy sped up her countdown slightly, but he still managed to get inside the bedroom and close the door before she reached zero.

As soon as the door slammed shut, a fit of giggles sounded behind the closed door which led to the condo’s living room. Lucy couldn’t help the smile that came to her lips either. She walked towards the living room and pulled the sliding door slightly back.

“‘You disgust me,” Melissa said, imitating Lucy’s earlier chill tone, though she did make an effort to do it quietly. “‘You’ll regret the day the condom broke almost as much as I do.’”

“I thought that was a nice touch,” Rebecca whispered through the wide smile on her lips. “Aren’t you worried it was going too far, though?”

“He asked me to say it when he texted me,” Lucy shrugged. “Well, not those words exactly, but something about regretting fucking his dad.”

“You should have been an actress,” Melissa said. “You made me want to run to my room. Laughing uncontrollably, of course. But still running.”

“Was that attitude I heard, young lady?” Lucy said flatly and glared daggers at her friend.

“Oh. Em. Gee!“ Melissa gasped then turned to run further away into the living room, shoulders heaving with suppressed laughter.

“Lucy, you kill me,” Rebecca said then covered her mouth with her hands, eyes dancing merrily.

“Well just die quietly, okay?” Lucy smiled. “I’m going to go see if he’s ready now, that should be enough time.”

“For such an older guy he moves pretty quickly,” Rebecca observed. “But how does he get dressed so quickly? It takes me longer to put on a garter.”

“He wears it under his suit,” Melissa said as she came back to stand beside Rebecca.

The beautiful young blonde eyes widened. “Wow, really?” she asked. “Didn’t you say he’s some kind of executive? Doesn’t that mean lots of important meetings and stuff?”

“Yeah, it gets him really worked up,” Lucy said. “I barely have to do anything on meeting days. One time he came in his pants right in the front hallway. He still paid for the full session, too. Double, actually.”

“So, so lucky,” Melissa sighed enviously. Rebecca could only nod slowly in agreement, eyes like saucers.

Lucy grinned at her friends, then turned to walk towards the bedroom.

Lucy pushed the door open forcefully and let it hit the doorstop with a bang. She appreciated that the agency had replaced the quieter, more springy stop with a hard rubber one, just for the added effect. Her top client had appreciated it too when he’d first heard it, and insisted on paying both her and the agency a bonus for the trouble. ‘Mr. Mama’s Boy’, as Melissa had dubbed him, could also have been called ‘Mr. Generous’.

Inside the small room a queen-sized bed occupied most of the space with only enough carpeted floor around it for one person to maneuver comfortably. Two could fit if they were intimate - and in this room, escorts who used it and the clients who visited them, were quite intimate indeed.

“What in the Almighty’s name do you think you’re doing?” Lucy exclaimed as she strode purposefully into the room.

The older man - his name was John, and he was indeed a top executive for a very well-known company - was laid out on his back in the large bed. He’d removed his suit and pants and was stripped down to his underwear. However, unlike the boxers or perhaps clean white briefs one might expect an independently wealthy and respectable businessman to wear, John wore very lacy, silk women’s underwear - including panties, bra and a garter. His trim but pale flesh, covered in very masculine but greying hair on his arms and legs, was on full display and in stark contrast to the bright crimson of the silk lingerie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.