When Duty Calls - Cover

When Duty Calls

Copyright© 2003 by Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Don continued his transporting of Jayden to her speaking engagements. Jayden's best friend Avery was introduced to Don with the expected results. Mary, Jayden's mom, also enjoyed the pleasure Don could provide. Don was still wondering how he was going to be able to satisfy all the girls currently in his life.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction  

Finally, the weather was changing. The warm sun was providing its renewal to the world. Standing on my deck that morning, the heat of nature’s furnace felt so good. It had been a long cold winter. Although the trees looked very bleak with no foliage just the thought of watching spring unfold within a couple of weeks gave my reason for living a hell of a boost. After dusting off a stored lawn chair, now on the deck, I enjoyed the feeling. It was still cool, as there was steam coming off my coffee. Just the thought of warm weather and green lawns put me in a mellow mood. A smile spread over my face as I thought of opening up the cottage in the mountains. It’s my summer get away; it’s my part of Valhalla.

I’m Don Parsons, fifty-one, a widower, living alone: my wife died of cancer over fourteen years ago; have two sons, both living and working on the west coast. I hadn’t seen them for years. I worked in the high tech industry and specialized in computer viruses and some programming. My specialty is viruses. I have a reputation of being able to locate and destroy without losing our clients’ data. I wish it was always the case, but some of the little devils really can make a mess out of our client’s records.

My co-workers were the only family I had. Working together for several years, each of us knows the trials and tribulations of the other’s family life. There was very little turn over; we were all professional in our fields, often solicited by head hunters to leave for competing firms. No one had left the firm in eight years.

Often, we were called upon by a co-worker to help them out of a bind; sometimes covering for them due to a family emergency, often just giving them a second set of eyes for a few moments on a project that has them stymied. Usually, the new eyes can track down the problem. In this non-competitive environment, we excel at what we do. Our incomes are way above average and none of us aspired to become management. We don’t need the headaches.


Mary Burns had been a co-worker of mine for many years. She’s a single mother of a beautiful young daughter; she’s been divorced for as long as I have known her. She’s a very attractive woman; very proud of her accomplishments. She’s business oriented in the office; however, all the tailored clothing she wears cannot hide the beauty of the woman beneath. I had enjoyed her company several times over lunch. We often went on assignments together. Mary was very proficient.

Her daughter Jayden was fourteen and a miniature of her mom. Her long brown hair was always shining and styled to accent her natural beauty. On several occasions, she came to the office to wait for her mom. I hated to admit it, but she was a very attractive young lady who often gave me an uncomfortable feeling. Unlike some in her age group, she was very lady-like in her actions and mannerisms. In all the times she had been at the office, not once had she caused a scene; a glowing tribute to the way her mom had raised her on her own. Over the past couple of months, she appeared to have taken a liking to me, or was just teasing me. The waiting room was across from my office. The large window gave me a view of anyone entering and the seating area. I tried not to stare, but when Jayden was there, she caught me every time I looked in her direction. After a few visits, it turned out to be a game between us. When we made eye contact, we now smiled at each other. I really never thought this to be anything other than an occasional interchange, but one day my eyes settled on her nylon clad legs. Not wanting to be the one caught staring, I concentrated on her legs. I really must be getting old, but on that day I finally realized Jayden is growing up into a very attractive woman. Her calves were well toned, and as my eyes follow her legs upward to her knees, I was faced with the slight overlap of her skirt shielding my eyes from heaven. From that day forward, I got a very uncomfortable feeling when Jayden was sitting across from me. My imagination was all over the place. Her mom’s assets had given me plenty of reasons for dreams, but Jayden was something else. Her age also told me she was taboo. A very mature gray haired old fogey like me shouldn’t even be interested in this beautiful young teen eye-candy.


It had been nearly three weeks since Jayden had been in to visit her mom at the office. Early one morning, Mary came to my area. She must have been to the coffee machine as she was holding a steaming mug.

“What are you doing for dinner today?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well the weather is so good, why don’t we go out for lunch? Our favorite restaurant has just opened its patio. It’ll be nice for a change.”

“You’re on. What time?”

“Say twelve thirty, I’ve a call coming in at twelve. Would you mind if Jayden tags along? She had a dental appointment this morning.”

“No, she is a welcome sight, like her mom.”

I got a disarming smile and then her tongue. As Mary left, she gave me a provocative wiggle of her very well shaped ass. The morning seemed to drag, but I think my mind was on lunch with the two beautiful girls. Would you believe it, when Mary came to my office I was on the line with a client who just wouldn’t let me go? Mary stood in the doorway waiting patiently. Her daughter may be considered eye candy, but looking at Mary standing there, she was a full box of chocolates and I loved chocolate. Finally, my client said goodbye.

“Sorry about that, Mary, but it never seems to fail. I hope your daughter hasn’t been waiting.”

“She is in my car. I gave her a set of car keys just in case.”


As we approached the car, Jayden’s face brightened and she smiled. That had me wondering if she was smiling because she her mom, or because of me. Thinking about it later, I realized how conceited that thought was. On the way to the restaurant, Jayden and Mary chatted about her day at school. It seems that Jayden had a gift for public speaking and had been invited to compete at a number of schools in the surrounding area. Mary was very proud of her daughter, which came through as she explained the challenges.

Fortunately, Mary had the foresight to make a reservation. There was a sizeable line up of hungry clients waiting to be seated. After ordering, Mary made her pitch to me.

“Don, we’ve a very big favor to ask. As you now know, Jayden has been invited to several schools to compete in public speaking. The problem is transportation. I can take a few, but I’ve already committed my time for work projects; the new client, Curry Industries, will take a great deal of time to get set up. I volunteered for the assignment long before Jayden was chosen and received all the invitations. Would you please help?”

With Mary and Jayden looking me with their pleading doe like eyes, what could I say? I enjoyed my time at home after a day at the office, but I had no real commitments and it certainly wouldn’t hurt me to get out more.

“How many trips are we talking about?”

“Twenty or more.”

‘That isn’t just a favor it’s like getting married.’ That was my first thought. It was a long term commitment. Looking at both of them with their big brown pleading sexy eyes, I was lost. Being this close to Jayden I was able to see just how beautiful this young teen was. Her eyebrows were very dark and thick, accenting her sparkling eyes. Her lips were full and had a light coat of red lip-gloss making them appear wet with desire. I could feel John Thomas stirring as I enjoyed looking at Jayden. Then I realized both mother and daughter were wearing the same scent, a very sexually awaking scent that seemed to quickly locate my third leg, causing the hydraulics to start pumping.

“Give me the dates and I will make sure that my calendar is clear. When is the first one?”

“Friday at six.”

“Where do we meet?”

“At my apartment, Jayden’s school lets her leave a bit early so she can go home and change. You can pick her up at the apartment.”

“Okay, Friday at six.”


The lunch was tasty and filling. My sixth sense told me Jayden was studying me. When I looked at her, she smiled, showing her perfect white teeth and so very kissable lips. Was my imagination getting the better of me? I shouldn’t have even been entertaining those thoughts.

After returning Jayden to school, we returned to the office. The balance of the day went quickly. Just before quitting time, Mary dropped off the schedule of dates for Jayden’s competitions. After matching them to my work diary, it was fortunate there was only a need for two adjustments.

Friday morning, I asked and received permission to leave a bit early. I wanted to go home and shower and change before going to Mary’s apartment to pick up Jayden. I had no idea how long a completion would last. The weather had been holding out, it was warm and the sun was still beating down. Parking, and then entering the building, I located the apartment number and buzzed. The return buzz came quickly and the door lock snapped. Locating the unit on the third floor, the bell sounded in the interior.

Jayden opened the door, giving me a sight that caused my mouth to drop like a young teenager on his first date. Her outfit consisted of a black body skirt that hugged her hips, stopping two inches above her knees. Her silky white blouse was tucked into her skirt, accenting her budding breasts. It was a mouth-watering view. Her legs were encased in sheer nylons that embraced her calves in a stunning effect. Her black patent leather heels set off the picture. Her make-up was flawless, emphasizing her remarkable face. The whole effect added nearly three or four years to her appearance. I closed my mouth, desperately trying to regain my composure but I was too late. Jayden had the look of a cat that ate the canary on her face.

“You look very striking, Jayden. I like the way your hair is done.”

Mentally, I added your face, the way your bust is showing, and the curve of your hips in that very sexy skirt. I tried to redeem myself. It didn’t work. Jayden was onto me.

“Thank you, Don. You don’t look too bad yourself.”

“You mean for an old man nearly ready for pension. Are you ready?”

“Yes I am. We have to be at Redfern School Auditorium by seven.”

“That gives us nearly two hours, plenty of time.”


Redfern was a town approximately thirty miles from Abbotsville. They were noted for their excellent football team. A number of the players had gone on to college, eventually breaking into the professional ranks. The road to Redfern ran through some of the most scenic hills and valleys. Jayden was very quiet for the first part of the trip.

“Don?”

“Yes.”

“I have to go.”

“Go?”

“Yes, I need to go pee. I’m so nervous.”

“Can’t you hold it?”

“I have tried, but I really need to go.”

“There is nothing for the next eight miles; can you hang on that long?”

“No way, I need to go now!”

“Okay, there is some heavy brush just up the road.”

Pulling into an emergency parking spot, I stopped the Suburban and looked at Jayden, expecting her to jump out and hit for the trees. She looked at me with expectations on her face.

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

“I can’t go out there alone. There may be bears.”

“Jayden, there haven’t been any bears in this area since Daniel Boone was hunting here.”

“I want you to come with me.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No, Don, I’m not. If we don’t go soon, your seat will be awful wet.”

The thought of Jayden peeing was a very sexual to me. However, I really was trying to be a gentleman with Jayden as she was Mary’s daughter. What did she expect of me?

“You’re sure you want me to go with you?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Hurry!”

Following her to the bushes, I was inundated with her perfume. It was the same scent as she and her mom wore when we lunched. Many times, the scent of her mom in my office had left me with a raging hard on. It was having the same effect on me now. I was tenting. Jayden found a knoll and appeared to be satisfied. I was a bit lower than she was, with my back turned to her. The sound of her moving about has my mind in full gear.

“Don.”

Without thinking I turned. The sight is still imbedded in my mind. Jayden was squatted with her dark blue lace trimmed panties at her ankles. She had hiked her skirt and slip to her hips. What faced me was an amber flow of pee from the most delicate tasty-looking pussy I had ever seen. Jayden’s cunt had full puffy outer lips with her the little flaps of the labia minora sticking out like a lotus blossom. A thin coating of soft brown hair framed her pussy. It had been a long time since I had seen anything as beautiful as Jayden’s pussy. Frozen, I stared and admired Jayden peeing, and then the stream stopped. It must have been thirty seconds before I realized what was happening. All that time that had passed, Jayden didn’t make any attempt to conceal heaven from me.

“Jayden, forgive me, but you took me by surprise.”

“Nothing to forgive, I am glad you believed me that I am scared of bears. Don; do you have any tissue in the truck?”

Sputtering yes, I hurried to the truck to retrieve the box of tissues and return. Jayden was standing, still totally exposed. Dumbfounded, I handed her the tissues. She slowly wiped her pussy, giving me a grandstand show, and then pulled up her thong-like panties ever so slowly. She enjoyed teasing me. She then lowered her slip and skirt and wiggled a bit to get them back in place.

“Thank you, Don. We can go now.”


During the balance of the trip my mind kept replaying the scene. Jayden hips were subtly-shaped, giving her body an hourglass look. That was something I hadn’t realized before. This fourteen-year-old teen was one hellva woman. Then she said something to bring me out of my trance.

“Do you have a girlfriend, Don?”

“No not currently. It has been a while.”

“Why not?”

That was a question I had often asked myself. When I got the desire, I knew a young woman who was always there for me. Tammi was a beautiful young woman I saved from prostitution. As a result of my support for her, she had been, and still was, my bed partner when the need arose. The main reason I hadn’t got a lady friend was I was comfortable in the rut I’ve made for myself.

“Can’t answer that; maybe the lucky girl hasn’t come into my life yet.”

“Do you think my mom is good looking?”

“Of course, and so is her daughter.”

Finally we were in the town of Redfern. The school was the main building as we entered the town. Following Jayden into the auditorium she was whisked away by a woman to get ready for her presentation. It would give me time to reflect what just happened to me. I still couldn’t believe it.


Locating a seat, I settled in for the evening. Public speaking wasn’t one of the high points in my life. I understood the concept but find most of the topics boring. The saving grace was the number of young beautiful girls speaking and in the audience. One after another they spoke. In most cases, I couldn’t tell you their topic if you asked me, but ask me if they had good bodies and were they old enough to bed - my answers would be very quick. When Jayden spoke, it felt as if she was talking to me. Her eyes focused on me and my stomach was tingling. My mind kept replacing her stance on the stage with the one she presented me in the brushes, naked from the belly button down.

A tremendous round of applause brought me back to the back to the present; it was over. Jayden found me and flung herself into my arms. Grabbing her in a bear hug to keep her from falling, her soft warm sexy body filled my arms. Wondering how the throng of people would react to my hugging Jayden was a non-issue. All around me, the young speakers were getting hugs from parents and spectators alike. We could have been a daughter/grandfather pair.

Then realizing Jayden had her arms around my neck pulling her luscious body as close to me as possible, my hands found her soft pliable bum cheeks. The material of her skirt felt soft; my fingers found her thong lines, causing my lower self to react; John Thomas was pushing against Jayden’s stomach. Realizing the effect her young body was having, I released her. Her lush body slid against me and we ended up looking at each other eye to eye. Jayden’s haunting look seemed to look right through me.

“Don, I came third. I’m so proud of myself. This is my first major competition.”

“You did very well, Jayden. You and your mom have a lot to be proud about.”


The crowd was slowly moving to the exits. Jayden was right in front of me leading the way. Her scent was so sexually arousing. I loved the smell of this young woman, both her natural scent and perfume. When the flow of people stopped for whatever reason, John Thomas jabbed Jayden in her backside. Each time she looked me in the face and smiled. Me, I was as nervous as hell. Finally, we were outside. It was dark. Taking Jayden’s hand, we found the Suburban. Helping her to her seat gave me a view of her long legs, but the darkness foiled my view of her panty-covered heaven.

“You did well, Jayden. Would you like to stop for a drink or a bite to eat?”

“I’m starving. I just realized all I did when I got home is shower and got ready for you to pick me up.”

My mind envisioned the warm water flowing over Jayden’s breasts, down her flat tummy and running off her pussy lips; they were vividly stored in my mind from this afternoon’s adventure. What I would give to be in the shower with her.

“Don, where are you? You should see the look on your face.”

“Sorry, Jayden, I got lost in a thought.”

“I hope it included me.”

Not taking the bait, I asked her what she where she would like to eat.

“I’d love to go to a nice restaurant. I don’t feel like fast food. Do you know Redfern?”

“Yes, actually I do. I had an assignment here two years ago. They have some very good restaurants. What do you like?”

“Italian.”

“A girl after my own heart; there is a very cozy family restaurant on the next block.”

As we entered the eatery, the odors of spices and hot food smacked us from every direction. The owner actually recognized me. She led us to a quiet table away from the others. Helping Jayden with her chair brought me close enough to her to enjoy her scent. What the hell was I thinking? She is only fourteen, a young teen, but what a beautiful young teen.

The waitress came to the table and took our order, filling our coffee cups. The coffee was actually very good, not the usual dishwater. Every time I looked at Jayden she was staring back at me. Hoping my embarrassment wasn’t showing, I scanned the balance of the patrons. There were a large number of families enjoying an evening out. People were still filing in and I wondered if they perhaps attended the same function.

“Thank you for this, Don. I didn’t expect this. Since it is Friday night, Mom won’t have a bird.”

“Speaking about Mary let me call her and tell her where we are.”

Using my cell, Mary answered on the first ring.

“Mary, this is Don. Jayden and I are having dinner. You will be happy to know she came third in the competition. She’s a very happy young lady.”

“Tell her I am proud of her. Don. You had better watch out, Jayden has the hots for you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Jayden has the hots for you. She told me you are so handsome and sexy looking, so watch out.”

“You have to be kidding. It certainly can’t be me.”

Mary was enjoying this. Jayden was looking at me with her beautiful innocent face, wondering what was taking so long with her mother. Not wanting to continue this line, I handed the phone to Jayden.

“Mary, I am giving the phone to Jayden you can tell her.”

I watched Jayden talk to her mom, her eyes never leaving me. It was odd that she was nodding her head while talking on the phone. It hit me as very humorous. Finally, she handed me the phone back.

“Mom told me to tell you to enjoy dinner and some of that special dessert she mentioned. What did she mean by that?”

“I have no idea. She knows I like cherry pie; that’s likely it.”

Fortunately, the tray of food arrived at our table, breaking Jayden’s train of thought. What did Mary mean by the special dessert? She couldn’t be sanctifying doing anything with Jayden. No, that was just my over active imagination, but I would ask her on Monday.


Dinner was fabulous as was the company. The more I was in Jayden’s company; the more I could appreciate how mature Jayden actually was. Our conversation was about the possible war with Iraq and how she hoped it didn’t happen. The students at her school had many debates about the war, with, the no war was needed, view winning out. I just listened to her, watching her beautiful mouth moving, longing to taste her red lips. Her breasts seemed to be bigger as I stared at her chest. They pushed out against her soft silky blouse, giving me another reason for John Thomas to get hard. Again my mind went for a walk, wondering if her nipples were large or small. I can’t remember the last time I was so caught up in thinking about sexual things, and it was all because of Jayden.

It had been a long time since I enjoyed a dinner and, of course, the beautiful company. Back in the Suburban, Jayden seemed exhausted. She curled up against the armrest and was soon fast asleep. The trip home was uneventful, no stopping for a pee, a smile crossed my face, thinking of that event. Waking her at her home, she looked up and smiled.

“Thank you, Don, for the ride and the dinner. You really made this outing a wonderful experience.”

“You are welcome. I haven’t had such wonderful company in years.”

The next thing that happened took me completely unawares. As I leaned across her body to open the door, her arms snaked around my neck and she pulled her face against mine. Our lips met, the contact was so soft and totally unexpected. All my queries about how Jayden tasted were answered in a thirty second kiss. Involuntarily, my lips answered her kiss. Savoring her scent and the kiss had my body trembling. Finally, my common sense took over and we parted.

“Jayden, we shouldn’t have done that. What will your neighbors think?”

“Ask me if I care. Thank you again, Don. The next engagement is next Friday, in Coopersville. I look forward to it and your company. Mom will tell you if anything changes.”

Jayden departed and was out of my sight as the entry door closed. Still shaken by her actions and attitude I drove home. Sleep didn’t come easily, and when it did I must have relived the peeing incident and the kiss numerous times. I really looked like shit Saturday morning. The balance of the weekend was uneventful.


Monday was a zoo. The phone didn’t stop ringing until late afternoon. Mary passed my office three times, each time she smiled, waved and was off again. At three, there was a welcome lull. I had worked through lunch and could feel the pangs of hunger. On my way to the coffee station, Mary caught up with me.

“I hear you had a good time on Friday; anything interesting happen?”

“Only the fact Jayden placed third. That is quite an accomplishment for a girl as young as Jayden; she was against some very tough competition. You should be very proud of how you raised her.”

By the look on Mary’s face that wasn’t the answer she was looking for. Her eyes seemed to look right through me. Then she started to laugh.

“So, Jayden didn’t do anything for her heartthrob?”

“Heartthrob! Now what the hell are you talking about?”

“Remember I told you I know Jayden has a thing for you. It’s not like her not to try something daring to get your attention.”

If she meant Jayden’s sexy display of her soft delicious pussy and that very sensual kiss at the end of the evening, well, yes Jayden did something but nothing I was going to admit to her mother.

“No, she was the perfect lady. I can’t think of anything out of the ordinary.”

“Such a gentleman; you wouldn’t tell me even if she had done something would you?”

“We had a good time and a wonderful dinner. End of story.”

“Bullshit.”

When Mary left, she was laughing. I took it that she didn’t believe me. Mary and I had lunch twice during the week but she didn’t pursue what had happened Friday. She did thank me numerous times for taking Jayden. Her new project was faring well, she had hoped to relieve me of the trip to Coopersville, but her schedule wouldn’t allow it.

We had lunch Friday, and Mary advised me Jayden was all excited I was taking her rather than Mary. She asked me again if Jayden did anything out of the ordinary last Friday. Again I denied it. The way she looked at me told me she either knew her daughter much better then I imagined, or she knew what Jayden did and accepted it. The latter was unthinkable. Mary had never dated anyone from the firm, and my assumption was that she guided her daughter with the same determination.

Just like last Friday, I asked and received permission to leave a bit early. It seemed the powers that be knew I was helping Mary, who was attempting to get a major contract for the firm. While showering, I was sporting a hardon of immense proportions. My dirty mind was recalling the beauty of Jayden gorgeous mouth-watering teen pussy emitting the beautiful flow of golden urine; the sight of a girl peeing really was an upper for me. My mind was taking advantage of poetic license; would she be able to take all of my seven and a half inches? ‘DON! Get control of yourself. It’s Jayden, Mary’s daughter you were thinking about banging, not some imaginary young girl you saw at the mall.’


A steady flow of ice-cold water took the stiffness out of my pile driver. Contemplating that we would be going for dinner again, I picked out a suit and the accessories. What would Jayden be wearing? The thought of her soft pink skin and delicious pussy had my phoenix coming back to life. Mother Nature had blessed us with another beautiful day. The temperature was hovering in the seventies. While driving over to Jayden’s; the climate control of the Suburban kicked in the air conditioning, the first time for the year.


Jayden must have been at watching from a window waiting. Touching her apartment number resulted in a quick click of the lock disengaging. At her apartment, I just touched the bell button and the door opened. I was mentally prepared this time so her outfit didn’t send me for a loop.

Jayden was wearing a blue pleated skirt that hugged her hips and a white blouse similar to last week’s, but this one was semi-sheer and her white translucent bra was very noticeable. The blouse tucked into her skirt helping to confirm that this teen was well endowed in the breast department. Her hair was pulled back in a bun again, and her makeup was flawless.

“You look devastating, Jayden. You must drive all the boys crazy.”

“Thank you, Don that means a lot coming from you. By the way, Mom told me to tell you that she won’t be home till after eleven, so if we do go for dinner, there is no need to rush.”

“I was hoping I could enjoy dinner with you again. We can eat there or drive back here. I will leave it up to you.”

“I will decide after the completion. Don, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure but there is no guarantee I can answer it.”

“All the boys in my school seem crazy and very immature. When do boys grow up?”

If they had the likes of Jayden and some of her clones in class, I would say never. They were likely all thumbs and speechless babbling buffoons. This young lady had an effect on me I hadn’t felt in years; not even her mother who has been a frequent subject of my vivid dreams, had. Recently Jayden was winning that position.

“Boys and young men often feel threatened by beautiful girls and do and say stupid things they later regret. They simply don’t know how to act with girls.”

“That is why I enjoy being in the presence of older men.”

She was looking right at me, and I was fascinated with her pouty lips. My desire to grab her, squeeze her close and bury my face in her hair was very strong. I had to keep telling myself to keep in control of my feelings. Her scent had my stomach feeling butterflies. I couldn’t believe she was doing that to me. Shit, I should be in control, not her.

Motioning her to precede me to the Suburban I couldn’t help but admire her cat like movements. Her hips swayed just enough to keep my interest high in her shapely bottom. Again, my imagination had her lying on her tummy, bum cheeks spread, exposing what I assume was the sexiest tight rosebud imaginable. I wondered what Jayden would taste like? At the vehicle, I assisted her and she managed to give me a wonderful view of her sparsely covered bottom. Today Jayden was wearing a white V-string. Now I WAS hurting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.