Brotherly Love
Chapter 8: Possibilities

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Possibilities - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

Sweetgrass was a sleepy town. In total, I’d say there were about 2 000 people living there. It had its own school, though, a nice looking big brick building with one of those old playgrounds that are actually fun. It went from K-12, too, and I’d always wondered what it would be like to go to a school like that. Sweetgrass had a town hall too, a few restaurants, and your run-of-the-mill stores.

It was just as good as a big city, I thought, but quieter. During the day few cars went on the streets--at least during school hours of a weekday.

Even in the summer it seemed calm.

The first day Jason and I arrived there were some kids in the school playground and most everywhere, but nearly no cars or adults. It seemed a nice place to grow up. Safe.

Our inn was comfortable. It was a small three-storied building with cosy rooms. The bed was divine, so comfortable you felt as if you’d melted into the mattress, and we had a nice view from the window. It was an older building, but that added to the charm.

‘Well, we’re here now,’ I sighed to Jason, leaning against his chest. We’d made it to Sweetgrass by mid-afternoon, about 4.30, but we’d been on the road for nine hours already and we were both plumb worn out.

Jason sat back against the tub carefully, moaning a little in soreness. ‘Yeah, we’re here.’ His arms came around me from behind, around my belly gently.

I turned slightly to smile at him as brilliantly as I could, kissing him on the mouth and then turning around to lean against him again.

‘I’m so tired. Why is travelling so tiring?’

‘I don’t know. It’s just what happens,’ he sighed. ‘Want to nap?’

‘Absolutely. Let’s get up in time for supper?’

‘Yep.’

We washed each other carefully, taking some time to wallow in the hot water to ease our aching muscles. Jason played with my wet hair, humming softly.

Disregarding clothes, we dried mostly, towelling our hair and pulling back the covers.

‘It feels so good to lie down,’ I moaned, putting my arms around my stomach as Jason settled in beside me.

‘Come here,’ he said, turning me on my side so he could knead the small of my back. ‘Do you hurt?’

‘A little, but I don’t think it’s the baby’s fault. I’m just tired and sore from travelling. Here, let me do you too.’

‘No, you should sleep.’

‘Come on! Let me. It’ll only take a few minutes.’

Reluctantly he agreed, and rolled onto his tummy. I sat on his bum and went at his back, pushing and rubbing and rolling.

‘That’s lovely,’ Jason muffled into the pillow. ‘Come back before I fall asleep.’

I did, and he spooned me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

‘Sleep well.’

‘You too.’


We awoke just in time for dinner, and dressed with reluctance, because by then we’d worked up a sufficient desire to make love, and didn’t want to sacrifice that in favour of supper--but we did, anyway. Joining would have to wait.

The small homey restaurant on the main floor of the inn smelt heavenly. Herbed mashed potatoes with roast beef, mushroom gravy, and steamed peas.

We dug in like starved creatures, keeping only to politeness as was possible. There was ice cream for afters, with tinned fruit, and we ate every mouthful of that too.

‘Shall we explore when we’re done? It’ll only be about quarter after seven by that time.’

‘Sure. I’ve never been here before; I’d like to see.’

We went out after eating, as planned, and found vey few stores open. Most of main street was closed; the signs all said open until 5, closed on Sundays. The Dairy Queen and convenience stores were almost the only things open.

Vowing to look again in the morning, we went back to the inn for some nighttime tea and a little bit of reading. This was a new thing, sprung from our long journey in which I started to read to Jason on the road. Now we were staying put we’d decided to read a little each night before bed. Our first novel in this venture was ‘The Outsiders.’

‘They can’t go back!’ Jason expostulated. ‘It’s an awful decision! What’ll happen to them?’

‘I guess we’ll have to wait and see,’ I grinned, closing the book. ‘Until tomorrow.’

Jason groaned in frustration. ‘Man.’

I put the book on the nightstand closest to me and Jason reached to switch off the lamp.

We settled in close, feeling the breeze from the open window stir the covers. We lay snuggled in quiet sleepiness for a few moments.

‘Kiss me?’ I said.

‘Mmm.’

Jason took my chin in his hand and gently turned my face towards him, moving over me slightly and brushing his lips against mine a few times before he really pressed his mouth to mine.

‘Mmm.’ I turned over so I was facing him, opening my mouth to his tongue. From my face his hand drifted down, rubbing over my neck and shoulder, my waist, caressing my breast.

Then it drifted between my legs, to cup the heat there between them and slowly explore and pleasure.

‘Mmm ... Bryna, you’re already soaked,’ he murmured into my neck, kissing it. ‘Were you waiting for this or something?’

‘Yes,’ I managed, arching into his touch. I reached over to push down his pyjama pants and boxers, grasping his stiff cock. Somehow I managed to giggle. ‘Ooh! You’ve been waiting too, haven’t you--big brother?’

I purred the last words, stroking his cock slowly, and felt him twitch in my hands.

‘I love it when you call me that,’ he hushed, starting to breathe deeply. ‘It just seems so erotic.’ He whisked my panties down to my knees in one smooth motion and plunged one thick finger inside me.

Gasping, I wiggled on it. It wasn’t big enough; it wasn’t quite what I needed.

Jason knew, and added a second finger, beginning to thrust them in and out slowly, rubbing my clit with his thumb. He knew how crazed it made me; I could never seem to get him deep enough, fast enough.

‘Daddy,’ I whispered in his ear, and he moaned into my neck.

‘That one’s great,’ he said, moving his fingers faster as my hands on his cock sped up. But I couldn’t take it anymore. Listening to him groan so much, feeling him twitch in my hands, and that torturous not-quite-right feeling of his fingers in my crazed pussy added up.

I pushed his hand away and rolled Jason onto his back, climbing on top of him. The split second between feeling the thick hot head of his cock just kissing my pussy lips and having him slide firmly inside me gave me time to moan, and moan I did, like a lowing cow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.