Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

The motel was quite decent, really. The bathroom was neat and clean, the bed smelt freshly washed, and there was even a continental breakfast for the next morning. I have to say, I was impressed.

I used the microwave in the room to heat up water for tonight’s supper, instant soup, and smiled tiredly when Jason emerged from the shower wrapped in a towel.

‘Here.’ I handed him his bowl. ‘Sit. I’ll comb out your hair while you eat.’

He smiled at me, with the same expression of exhaustion and love as I had given him, took the bowl from me and sat on the bed. I crawled up behind him and found the brush, gently taming his wet auburn tangles.

‘We’ve made good time so far, don’t you think?’ Jason asked between slurps of soup.

‘Eleven hours isn’t bad at all,’ I agreed. ‘Where are we going to stop?’

‘I was thinking a little town just outside Sweetfield. What do you think?’

‘I think I don’t know much about Sweetfield,’ I said, ‘but as long as I’m with you, it doesn’t matter.’

We had had foresight in some things but not in others. We were packed, we had passports if we needed them, and we had food. We had not, however, decided on an end destination before we left. That part was rather touch and go.

Jason turned to briefly capture my mouth. ‘I agree. As long as we’re together, it doesn’t matter.’

Smiling back at him, I finished his hair and hopped off the bed, heading towards the bathroom.

‘I’m going to take my shower now,’ I told him, and Jason nodded. ‘I’ll do YOUR hair when you come out,’ he promised.

I was so tired in the shower it felt difficult to accomplish anything at all, but I managed it somehow and made it out. I didn’t take a towel like Jason. I just dried off and hung it right back up, then came and sat on the bedspread to wait for him.

My own hair didn’t take much time either.

‘I’m exhausted in every way, yet my body still wants to join with yours,’ Jason said disbelievingly. I turned to face him. He was staring disapprovingly between his legs.

‘I’m sorry Bryna, I can’t control it. Let’s just ignore it and go to sleep, hm?

Somehow we were able to. We both climbed into bed without clothes on, and snuggled up close and slept.

It was probably nine when I woke up, but I don’t remember because when I woke up I wanted to turn over onto Jason and kiss him silly.

Apparently he had similar thoughts, and as his arm slid farther around my waist and his hard cock slid against my ass, I shivered at the feeling of his breath on my neck. Slowly, he trailed kisses up to my face and his hand came up to cup my swelling breast, one warm thumb rubbing over my nipple. I didn’t moan, exactly, but something along the lines of ‘Mmm,’ rumbled from my throat, and I turned slightly to meet Jason’s mouth.

With the guiding help of a hand, Jason slid the length of his cock up and down the lips of my pussy as we kissed. He was hard as iron and smoking hot, and I wiggled my hips back to get a better angle for him to rub.

His hand drifted back down, first to cup and smooth lovingly over my slightly swelling belly, and then between my legs, sliding my lips open and rubbing lazily along my clit with his fingers while his member slid between my pussy lips from behind.

The angle purposely changed, and Jason sank into me hotly with a moan, his fingers not stilling at my clit. His hips jerked spasmodically in a second brief thrust, and then he stayed deep in me for a moment, just pulsing inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.